Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He described the co-housing project, and how billionaire Owen Bennett had helped launch their living conditions with an infusion of his own money to build the physical Circle of homes, including his own. He pretty much stopped there and smiled, "Any questions?"

A pretty brunette at a back table asked, "Do you really all have sex with each other?"

Dave gave the same answer he'd discussion with Phoenix and Devon earlier, and gave a solid yes. He made sure the response didn't appear to be a male-slanted answer, taking time to mention the hypersexuality of most members - male AND female. He also said a few words about the equality of the sexes the Circle strived for - those remarks inspired a round of sudden applause.

The question also gave Dave an opportunity to comment about the strict policy of the Circle regarding frequent STD testing, and screening of any 'outsiders' for their cleanliness before engaging in wet sex.

At that point Margie stood up alone and applauded as a few others joined in. She said, "Dave's comments about testing gives me a chance to remind ALL of you to complete your tests this month, AND to always ask your dates - whether you trust them or not - to physically see their paper. Remember what happened at Sigma Omega last year; we do NOT want that to happen here." She sat down, having given her message with emphasis.

Dave took the silence to tell the story about Jake and Tanya, but not using their real names. There were more than a few heads nodding. Several girls pointed at a pretty and very busty brown-haired girl and they all laughed.

Devon told Dave in an aside, "She's our resident slut, or was until the middle of last semester. We still tease her about it. I'll explain later."

Dave's curiosity got seriously piqued by her remarks, but he bit his tongue and hoped for a salacious revelation or two later. He fielded a few more questions, and then suggested that further questions could be asked by coming up after the meal officially ended.

Margie and a couple of other girls came up with questions. Two of them dealt with university students and the reference he'd alluded to about a 'relationship' with the sorority. He explained about the pledges to the Circle, and then even commented about how many students and graduate students had been captivated by the atmosphere, philosophy, and ethos of the Circle.

When things finally quieted down, Phoenix and Devon led Dave back up to their room, by way of his motorcycle so he could bring in a few things for his overnight. They suggested he get ready for bed since they thought they'd take longer in the ensuite bathroom. Dave went into the bathroom and slipped on some athletic shorts, and did his normal bedtime duties.

When he went back into the bedroom, the two girls were dressed in little baby doll pajamas that didn't hide much of what Mother Nature had given them. Upon reflection, Dave realized it didn't hide ANYTHING that had been given them. Dave came to dead stop just inside the room from the bathroom as he looked the two of them over.

The two girls were standing in each other's arms. They'd been kissing and pushing their nearly bare breasts together. Their nipples were erect and trying to break out of the gossamer material that made up their lingerie.

Phoenix spoke in a sexy tone, "Daaaaavvvvveeeee, we really like you. We hope you like us, tooooooo! We were kind of hoping that we could hook-up with you tonight - like right here, right now. Our test results are on your bed. We know you're clean."

Devon added, "I promise you that we know what we're asking of you, and hope it's not a big inconvenience, but ... well, we're kind of infatuated with you - even in love a little." Her voice was smooth and sexy. He also noted that the lights had been dimmed to a really romantic level. Since it was after eight o'clock, quiet hours in the sorority house were in effect. There were no sounds from outside their room.

Dave glanced at their test results and set the papers on one of the girl's desks. He warned, "You know this is just a passing fancy, although I would like a long relationship with each of you. You're both very nice, and gorgeous, and probably Circle material."

Phoenix giggled as she came up close to him, "I'm glad to hear you say that. We were hoping we might be able to cut it in the Circle. I want to transfer to your nearby university so we could build that relationship." Devon nodded enthusiastically, too.

Devon said, "We wouldn't mind making love to all the other handsome men in the Circle either - after we got to know them a little, of course."

"What you're asking for would be nice," he said. He could already feel himself inflating in his athletic shorts. They two hot girls were quite a sight picture for him.

Phoenix started to rub her body against his, the erect nipples almost ripping through the lace of her pajamas and etching a little pattern of passion across his bare chest. She rasped, "Touch me. Touch both of us. Do sexual things to us."

Devon volunteered, "In case you're wondering, Phoebe and I are bisexual. We love each other - in mind, body, and spirit, as you mentioned over dinner - and we also love men. So many college men are too full of themselves, but you ... you were so wonderful at dinner, and you handled our sisters' looks and questions with grace. Thank you."

Somehow, nudity became the standard of dress in the room. Phoenix was a little more aggressive than Devon. She wanted whatever was going to happen to happen, whereas Devon seemed content to slowly allow the tension and edging to build.

The three stood and kissed for a long time. Each of their hands fondled the others breasts and then pussies and slits. Dave used his knowledge of erogenous zones to great effect on the two co-eds - kissing and using oral play around their ears and neck, and then breasts and bodies, and eventually, as the they lay side-by-side in their own embraces with each other, on their pussies. He switched back and forth as both his left and right hand went to work on penetrating and exciting the girls.

Dave got it in his mind to give both girls The Experience simultaneously, or nearly so. As they cuddled together and toyed with each other's breasts, he started to work his way into their pussies with each hand.

Their moans became louder and more intense as his hands slipped deep inside the two vaginas. He carefully licked and kissed one girl's clitoris and surrounding area and then the other, as his fingertips searched for and found their elusive A-spots.

At the ten-minute mark, more or less, Phoenix arched her back, screamed out, "OH, FUCK ... SO FUCKING GOOD ..." and passed out.

Devon gasped and just groaned as she thrust her body into and onto his hand, she arched, and then also collapsed.

Dave licked both his hands, and then cuddled the two girls to him. He was kissing them and whispering romantic words to them as they each awoke.

No one went to sleep until after two-thirty in the morning.