Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise."

Kyle said, "Tomorrow, we're doing a couple of recording sessions in the studio downstairs. Marina is going to hang around, too. The band will be here about ten a.m. along with a few other groupies, so be up and functioning well before then. We have a sitter coming to tend to Kendall while we work. I think you should join us for the day. It'll be a fun day and educational for you, and we'll be finished by five p.m. We have a lunch delivery arranged, and everything should be good, I'm told."

Kendall went to bed about eight o'clock with the expectation of her parents that there'd be a midnight 'snack' and diaper change. After that she'd be good until seven or eight the next morning, especially with the blackout shades in the nursery.

Ashley floated back into the living room after the baby was asleep, and went right into Dave's lap. He wrapped his arms around her, glancing at the other couple on the sofa. She leaned in and gave him one of her megawatt kisses that boil water. She loudly whispered, "I want to watch you fuck Marina. I want you to watch me with Kyle."

Dave realized he'd never seen Ashley make love with her husband. He'd seen her with a few other men in the Circle when she'd been present at one of the group sex events on the patio or in the core living room, but never with her Kyle. She was hot as sin, and that was part of her appeal to the masses. Watching with anybody was a treat, so he looked forward to the evening.

Ashley stood and went to where Kyle sat with Marina on his lap. She gently pulled Marina to a standing position and kissed her really hard. In seconds, the two women were nude and feeling each other's sex with their hands. They were close to the same height, so neither had to go into contortions to stimulate the other. The kisses kept getting hotter and involved more and more tongue.

As the two girls had stripped away their clothing, Kyle and Dave also doffed their clothes. Both men had notable hard-ons that soon captured the women's attention. In the blink of an eye, Marina came and ingested Dave's cock into her mouth and then her throat until there was nothing left to ingest. Ashley was doing the same to Kyle. Dave allowed Marina about ten or fifteen minutes of playtime and familiarization with his cock. Periodically, they'd make out. She had a gift for maintaining eye contact and telegraphing her happiness at what she had found and was doing. Her eyes could smile plus she knew how to wrap his cock with her breasts and tit fuck him.

Dave surprised her suddenly as she took a breather. He picked up the small mature woman, spun her around as she let out a short scream, lifted her over his head, and then flipped her onto one of the overstuffed chairs with a plop. She bounced and laughed. Before she could fully regain her senses, he had her legs over his shoulders and his mouth locked onto her pussy with his tongue deep inside her vagina. Marina's eyes were large and she gasped at the sudden surge of pleasure through her sexual organs.

Dave kept up the pleasure for her, and got some emotional responses. He assumed they were emotional, because tears came to Marina's eyes and even rolled down her cheek. Dave came up and kissed her softly and whispered some loving words to her each time he felt she needed the reassurance.

Only a few feet away, Kyle had Ashley's legs over his shoulders and his head buried in her pussy, trying to deliver similar pleasures to his wife. Ashley moaned a few times, indicating he was hitting the right places with his mature tongue. The angle was just right when Dave looked, for him to see the mouth muscle waggling wildly over her clit.

Dave went back to devoting his attention to Marina. The Experience was a natural outcome of what they were doing together, and she had been enraptured by anything sexual that he did to her right up to when she passed out. Having multiple fingers in her quim perfectly fit on her sexual menu for being mildly kinky, so she just spread wider and moaned louder in encouragement, her hips often pushing into his hand to encourage more action.

"OH, HOLY FUCK!" Those were the last words anyone heard from Marina for about ten minutes. She passed out from the excess of pleasure ripping her brain apart as Dave made her spasm with his fingers on her A-spot and his mouth on her clitoris.

Ashley asked, "Is she all right?"

"I think so. Usually, as you know, the recovery only takes a minute or two, but I've given the Experience to a few women we took well over five minutes. They're processing and cataloging the pleasure and what they're feeling before they regain consciousness."

Dave was kissing Marina when her eyes flashed open. She groaned. "Oooooh, that was sooooo goooood. I love you. I love all of you." She looked around the room. "This man is a sex god, and he just threw a lightning bolt of pleasure through me that I'll never forget. My pussy is on fire ... and ... I haven't even had a dick in there today. Please, Dave, make love to me. Let me show you how much I love you ... and then I want Kyle's cock inside me, too. I love him, too. Ashley's tongue will work, too."

Before he could move, Marina pushed him onto his back and had his cock again in her mouth and in her throat. When he was hard, she leaned back on the sofa and nudged him to come over her and between her legs. She held his cock and steered the shaft until she could rub the tip up and down her drippy slit. At the right time, he surged forward and into her.

"Oh, God, you are just so perfect inside me. You complete me. Fill me with everything you have to give."

Off to the side, Dave could hear Ashley reassuring Kyle that his girlfriend was not a lost cause because of what Dave had done to her. It had a been a few years since Kyle had seen Dave give Ashley the Experience, so he seemed to have forgotten the excessive feelings of well-being and universal love that pervaded each person affected by the colossal orgasm resulting from the Experience.

The second round for Dave that night was also with Marina. She insisted, and even begged Kyle and Ashley to allow her another hour with Dave before they traded partners so Kyle could then relinquish his wife to Dave and reclaim his mistress.

Kyle winked at Dave. In an aside, he whispered, "I need the recovery time. Please make her happy."

Marina and Dave put on a sex show for Kyle and Ashley, at least Marina did. She announced that she wanted to make her lover and his wife very horny, because she knew she'd be the beneficiary in so many ways.

Marina demonstrated a number of positions to the married couple as they fondled each other on one of the living room sofas. The blowjob she started turned into a sixty-nine after Dave maneuvered Marina's body so he could eat her pussy; the same pussy into which he'd injected a large dose of semen only minutes earlier.

"Oh, my God. You are a sex god, after all. You don't care that I'm all drippy with you down there. Ooooooh! Great holy fuck, you've already learned all my hot spots."

Marina then spent about five to ten minutes in each of the major fuck positions she liked: cowgirl or woman-on-top, missionary, spoon, pussy-on-high, reverse cowgirl - and showing off the penetration to Kyle and Ashley, doggie, and a few modifications. In each position, Marina talked about what part of her pussy was being stimulated, how Dave's cock felt inside her, how good the orgasms were, and how she wanted to fuck everybody she saw the rest of the week.

Her efforts to inspire Kyle were successful, Dave noted, as by the time he orgasmed again in Marina's snug velvet sheath, Kyle was hard and it wasn't all because of Ashley's slow handjob.

As they finished, Ashley suggested, "The pool is a nice temperature for swimming. Let's all go in." She stood and led the procession to the sliding door onto the patio. She turned on the pool lights, too. "No one can see into the yard, so don't be concerned."

Marina giggled, "Oh, I wanted a bigger audience for when I start to make love to Kyle."

Kyle rolled his eyes, "She means it. Everyone at her condo in Nashville has seen us fucking on her little balcony. She loves an audience and I get off on it. A few have returned the favor by letting us be voyeurs instead of exhibitionists."

"It's arousing," Marina said defensively.

Dave told her, "You'd fit right in at the Circle. On a good night, we'll have over a hundred people fucking in sight of each other on the patio chaises."

"Oh, bring it on. Kyle, you HAVE to take me to Sarasota to visit everyone."

He snickered, "Shit, if I do that you'd never come back here where I need you."

"But you have Ashley."

"Ashley, who likes to spend all HER time in Sarasota with all the people that you'll love making love with, too. I warn you, and you should know from the book and the TV series, the atmosphere in the Circle is seductive, sexy, and fulfilling."

Dave could see the 'bimbo' hadn't given up on that idea just yet. Poor Kyle, might lose not only his wife, but also his mistress to the Circle.

After getting out of the pool, Dave held Marina in his arms and explained that she had to take care of Kyle, especially since Ashley was away so much of the time. He said, "I know you love me and love Kyle, but make your allegiance to him and not to me or the Circle. He may eventually move there, and then you can join him."

"You wouldn't like it if I left Kyle hanging, would you?" Marina posed in a whisper.

Dave shook his head, "No, none of us would. We're in the Circle to support each other and to try to make life pleasing and supportive. Creating a rift like leaving somebody to be in the Circle would be the antithesis of how we think."

She kissed him tenderly, "Thank you for being honest with me. I know you love me."

Marina blended into Kyle's arms and pulled him back inside after some kisses. Ashley followed leading Dave by holding onto his swollen appendage.

In the living room, Dave sat down and Ash came into his lap face-to-face as she straddled his hips. She reached down and guided his stiffness against her wet pussy, and then sank down on his shaft. She groaned, "Oh, God, I love you."

"I love you."

Later, after a midnight feeding of Kendall, Ash took Dave to her bed and they slept wrapped together. In the middle of the night, they made love once more.

Chapter 23 - Tennessee II

Ashley's home recording studio comprised a large area in the lower level of her large home. The main studio was about thirty-by-forty feet - plenty of room for the band, back-up singers, and Ashley. Looking onto that room through a thick plate glass was the good-sized control room, with a digital mixer board that had fifty channels that could be finely tuned using multiple controls for each channel as it recorded various songs track by track. Several large computers also graced the room. Beside that was a green room, that had little green in it. The walls were white and decorated with some of the posters from various concerts Ashley had given around the United States and Canada.

Just after nine a.m., about twenty people arrived at the house in a caravan of cars and vans. Kyle greeted each of them by name, introduced them to Dave and for a few that didn't know her, Marina, and waved them into the work area. Most had been at the house previously, so knew what to do as they went to work.

Ashely's band members' names flew by Dave so fast he didn't have a chance to memorize them, like he usually did when meeting someone new: Robby, Mick, Jack, Ricardo, Randy, Ronnie, Floyd, Glenn, Paula, and Jan. Her backup singers were Ally, Bart, and Mike. There were three others that were so shy they avoided being introduced; they went right to work assembling the various band instruments, getting them wired into the mixing board, and tuning them so they were in key together.

Later, two of the group, who Dave learned were Jason and Annie, took over the main area of the 'booth' to record the various songs. They had all the electronics up and running, and were checking the electronic linkages to each instrument and microphone. The 'board', Dave learned, could record about fifty channels. Each could be adjusted after the fact to emphasize or deemphasize a particular channel, such as one instrument or one singer, on the digital playback.

Ashley showed up dressed in jeans, flats, and a white blouse. She had a wireless microphone clipped to her blouse and belt, but would be using a stand-up microphone with the spray shield as the main instrument in the middle of the studio.

Kyle was also sitting at the 'big board' with Annie going over a list of songs they wanted to record that day. Dave knew that Ashley had each of them in her repertoire of songs in her memory, but she still had a music stand and the sheet music for each one available. Dave noted that he and Annie also glanced over where he and Marina sat. Kyle gestured at them and they laughed, but went back to the sheet music.

Kyle called everyone together in the large studio. Most had coffee cups from a large urn in the green room. He thanked everyone for being prompt and outlined the day. There were six songs they wanted to capture and he ran through then. Of course, the band had already been together the days before rehearsing the music, and working out how they wanted to shift between riffs, codas, stanzas, and the rest of the music for each song. While Dave had heard the terms, he wasn't fully conversant with their meaning.

Prior to the recording session, Ashley and the backup singers had also met and rehearsed with a 'flat' band recording of the music. Now, they were drawing it all together for an album.

Dave and Marina leaned forward watching over the shoulders of Kyle, Jason and Annie as they worked the board and started on the first song; a new ballad calledCountry Angel Heaven. There were a few obvious hiccups, but everybody went through the whole song relatively well. Where there was a hiccup, Ashley or a band member would raise their hand. Immediately after the end of the song, there was a brief review between Ashley and the band, and then they did a version that sounded really smooth to Dave. They repeated the sequence thrice again.

They repeated the process several times for two more songs, and then took a break. Most of the conversations on the break were about the music and the songs: things to try, places where a pause would create a theatric effect, where a guitar or drum riff could add something, a repeated phrase, a different ending in a minor key, and more. The speed at which ideas were proffered and accepted or rejected amazed Dave.

Both Dave and Marina were captivated by Ashley's singing, the emotion attached to the songs, the way the band and back-up singers blended into her singing, and the beat of some of the faster songs. On sad songs, tears would roll down Ashley's cheeks.

What impressed Dave most of all was he fell in love with Ashley all over again. This was a side of her he'd never seen except in more polished surrounds or in a small concert for the Circle or one of her large concerts. She was taking a song someone else had written and making it her own. She molded it, kneaded it, massaged it, hammered on it, and slammed it hard against the wall until it was in the shape that she wanted. She was in command, aided by her troops - the band and backup singers.

Despite the seeming negotiations that took place in the debrief on each version of a song, he realized that her ideas persisted and were far better than any of the other suggestions. She was the leader - the general, the commander of the whole day, and consequently the whole operation. Everyone else were advisers and suggesters. She had the big picture and the strategic view of what the outcome would be.

After Ashley, the band, and the backup singers had done the second and third songs that were planned, the band took a break. Ashely got a second wind, and so had most of the band. She came bouncing up to Dave and Marina in the booth as the band listened to the playback, critiquing their work on the last song.

"Are you guys bored yet?"

Dave and Marina both shook their heads. He said, "I could watch this all day."

Ashley teased, "You know what Jim Mellon said at this point, right?"

Dave looked puzzled.

"He said, 'Yes', when Crystal asked him to sing with her. Oh, he resisted a little, but eventually he sang. I want you to come and sing with me. I know you know the words to a bunch of my songs, but just for a touch of nostalgia, let's doTexas Dawn. The words are on the music stand. The band knows it by heart, and so do the backup singers."

Dave blanched, "You're kidding. I can't sing."

"Jim Mellon didn't think he could sing either. Come on. Just give it a try." She pulled gently on his arm.

Martina pushed Dave up from his chair and nudged him to follow Ashley. He went with her into the main studio.

Ashley told of her intentions and the reasons why to the band. She said, "Gentlemen, here is my version of Jim Mellon. I give you Dave Prentiss, soon to be a country music star I'd be pleased to sing with anywhere. Let's set upTexas Dawn." She laughed, obviously believing her words to be humorous. If nothing more, this would be a fun five minutes.

Dave shook his head and laughed along with some of the band members who knew he'd never sung before. He got situated on another tall chair in front of the microphone. Ashley set up the sheet music on the music stand in front of him, and then stood beside him.

"You sing the male part. This sheet music is the duet version. Your lyrics are here, here, and here." She slashed at the sheet music with a yellow highlighter that had been on the stand, indicating his parts of the song. Now, just sing the scales in this key with me. Follow my lead on tempo.

Ashley started just doing a simple scale and got Dave to sing along: "Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do." Up and down the scale about ten times. The band slowly joined in providing some drums and then a little lead guitar to jazz up the scales.

Ashley stopped and said, "Alright, now let's try this." She glanced in the control room, and so did Dave. Marina and Kyle were standing there with big grins on their face as they stood behind Jason and Annie who were laughing. The got a sign to start.

Jason's voice came over the studio speaker, "Five, four, three, two, one." There was a five second silence and then the instrumental lead-in started. Dave leaned into the microphone and sang the opening line of the poem that had been turned into the song: "Texas Dawn comes early when you've been awake all night."

Ashley joined in with her lines, her crisp and distinctive female voice carrying the song forward. They shared a line or two, and then she took off with the main part of the song. Dave would join in on the refrains, and then the two of them sang the last verse and ending together: "So Darlin' let me wake with you for all your Texas Dawns; I promise that I'll love you ... forever."

The last tones of the guitar waned away in the studio, and then there was applause as everyone turned to Dave, including Ashley. She threw herself in his arms. "YOU WERE WONDERFUL," she screamed near the top of her lungs. There were a few cheers and applause from the band and back-up singers, many of whom yelled out appreciative words. Dave could see Kyle and Marina in the booth also applauding. They seemed more serious in their remarks to each other.

Kyle's voice almost commanded over the intercom speakers into the studio. "Have him do another."

Ashley raced across the room to a pile of sheet music. She came back a minute later to where Dave stood. "This is the song that Johnny Cash and June Carter made famous calledJackson. You've heard this a thousand times." She gave the band a few sheets of music and passed one to the singers. Everyone seemed juiced to do the old favorite.