Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I understand completely. We were all tested last week. We kind of knew we'd be with each other for the first time over the weekend. We love the variety, not to mention each other. We feel such a resonance with the two of you, I just had to ask. We were going to go up to our room and make love. I got signals from the others that we'd love to have you. I can show you our paper up there. We've only been with each other."

Dave said, "Let me talk with Cricket."

Dave nudged Cricket from her conversation with the other women and the two of them went to the other end of the pool where they could go down the steps into the water. "Want to be in a small orgy tonight? The have test results, I'm told."

Cricket broke into a wide grin, "With our new friends? Hell, yes. They're all so nice."

Dave suggested, "Why don't you take off your bikini bra and pass it to me. When you get out of the water, that'll provoke some interest, I'm sure, as well as provide our answer. Seth asked us to participate with them."

Under the water, Dave felt the small pieces of fabric and strings pushed into his hand. He turned around, and hiding the bra got out of the pool. He got his towel to dry off and left the bra on a chair.

Cricket hitched herself out of the pool right in front of the table with the two couples, standing tall and wringing out her hair for a second.

Seth and Andy made loud snapping noises as their heads rotated so rapidly on their necks to watch the sexy topless woman. Cricket said, "In Florida, I rarely wear a bathing suit top. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? MIND? Hell, no," Andy declared. The two women were laughing. They quickly doffed their bras to everyone's delight. There was a hum from the men in appreciation for all the spectacular boob flesh on display.

Dave came up, "You know we are on camera from the front desk. We might want to wrap up the goodies until we're back in your room."

Seth said, "Come with us. We have a fun evening planned."

Everyone rinsed off the chlorine using the shower beside the pool. Andy took it upon himself to help Cricket make sure the last vestiges of pool chemicals had been purged from her body while they used the nearby shower. Somehow, many kisses and hands also got involved. Seth took care of May, and Dave seemed to end up paired with Sara; not an onerous chore. After rinsing, towels were wrapped around bodies.

After drying off, they headed into the main part of the hotel, and took an elevator up to the top floor. The Hardisty's and Mott's had a large double room with two king-size beds in it, side by side. There was also a small kitchenette, which happened to house another bottle of wine and some beer. Drinks were passed around.

As the drinks were served, the women seemed to lose their bikini bottoms. It had been Cricket's suggestion. Soon, the men joined them. This state of affairs produced a great deal of smoothing, touching, licking, and sucking of members of the opposite sex that weren't related. At one point, Dave even found himself with May and Sara, while Cricket had started to soar with both Andy and Seth.

Andy eventually whispered to Seth. They both went to separate suitcases, and reappeared with their lab tests. Cricket scanned them and gave a thumbs up to Dave. She passed her phone to the guys open to the right pages.

Dave laughed and carried on making the two women happy. He saw the two men enfold Cricket back in their arms as her phone went back in her tote bag. She was basking in their attention and wasn't about to give up either one of them.

Dave asked Sara, "How long have you two couples been an event this way?"

She giggled, "The past two nights ... I never would have believed how fabulous and arousing these have been, and now ... with you. I'm soaring with the eagles."

May said, "I agree. I thought we were fucking hot with each other's husbands, but now with you -- a relative stranger the same night we met you -- I am such a wonderful slut. I love how I feel about myself, about Sara, and about you. I sure hope you can go all night, because that's what I'm hoping for."

Dave chuckled, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it."

Dave pushed the two women close together and then lay half-and-half on each of them partway up their bodies. The position allowed him to suckle their breasts with little side-to-side head motion. Dave truly made love to each of them. He thought that maybe each of them had a small orgasm. With his free hands he could fondle the breast he wasn't working on.

Dave glanced over and the two men were each locked on one of Cricket's breasts. Further, each had a hand in her crotch and a finger in her pussy, slowly oscillating in and out of her body in unison. She'd done that with others in the Circle, so he assumed that she'd orchestrated the encounter.

Dave slid lower down the two girl's bodies. He buried his face into Sara's blonde curly pubic hair, feeling its slightly wiry texture against his face. Sara moaned as his tongue probed the swollen flaps of skin making up her labia minora. She was sexually excited beyond anything that had ever happened to her.

Dave heard May whispering to Sara, "Seth has looked over at you getting tongue fucked a couple of times. I think he's harder than a grain silo watching you getting ready to fuck Dave. He's certainly going to fuck Cricket. He had his tongue in her snatch a moment ago, but then he saw you getting eaten out and wanted to watch. Andy took his place. This is all so fuckin' hot."

Dave was sucking her oversize labia into his mouth and using his tongue and teeth to excite her. Sara's moan became louder and more consistent. When she could she held his head to her hot love box.

Dave gestured to May, "You come here and eat her out for a minute or two. I want to see the two of you interact."

May looked hesitant, but moved beside Dave. She mumbled, "I've never done this." A few seconds later, her mouth connected with her best friend for the first time, as it turned out. Dave had been right; they couples had been pretty close to 'vanilla' in terms of what they did with each other. He was breaking them out of that paradigm.

"Use your fingers on her -- in her -- lick her," he urged. May penetrated Sara's vagina with one of her fingers, and then added a second. She told her, "You're really wet and taste really good, Sara. We are so going to do this more in the future. This is so friggin' hot, it just might outshine the sun."

Dave orchestrated another change, and as he did, he noted that both their husbands were enthralled by what their wives were doing. Cricket wasn't forgotten, but their glances at the threesome on the other bed were frequent.

"May, I want you to straddle Sara's head and lower your sexy slit to her mouth so she can eat you. I'll be busy down here." Dave took her place, lapping at Sara's quim that was almost gushing out creamy aromatic fluids. He also watched as first contact was made between Sara's tongue and May's pussy.

Dave added fingers and started to take her up the ladder towards The Experience. Cricket saw what he was doing, and he heard her start to tell the men about what would happen and what the result would be. At that point, Cricket had also started to fellate first one and then the other man. She held a cock in each hand and alternated, describing the situation between cocks. The guys stroked Cricket's body and also frequented watching their wives interact with Dave.

Sara started a train of dirty talk that seemed to go on nonstop for a while, much of her talking from beneath May's pussy between licks and eating out her friend for the first time. "Oh, God, Dave, I love your mouth on my cunt ... and your fingers inside my tight little pussy ... and May's pussy in my mouth. I sure hope you put that big schlong of yours in there soon. I love to fuck. I'm going to love fucking you. I've never had a cock that big. I bet your little Cricket just loves having that thing pump cum into her body. She said she hadn't any children, but I bet as soon as she relaxes, you're going to give her such a huge dose of semen she'll have a dozen kids all at once. Oh, fuck, that feels good. F. U. C. K. I love to fuck -- to do all this.

"After this weekend, my slut has been turned loose. Seth is going to have to keep finding me guys to fuck ... and Andy better learn how to plank me over and over again every night. I just loved being eaten by May. I loved eating her. I guess I can find women to fuck, too. This is one of the best nights in my life. I've done more sexually tonight than all the rest of my life put together. I bet May wants to fuck all the time, too; she told Seth that was what she wanted last night when they were going at it while I fucked her husband. Did I mention that I now want to fuck all the time?"

As Sara had been motor-mouthing her dirty talk between licks and sucks on May's pussy, Dave had gradually sunk two, three, four, and then all five fingers of his right hand into her pussy. He pushed and his hand popped inside of the hot woman. Her breasts shook as she had a small climax with his fisting. Dave went right for the A-spot. He'd already given her several other orgasms; now it was time for the big one. May lay beside them stroking her slit and watching them.

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT DID YOU JUST TOUCH INSIDE ME?" Sara woke up to the fact that his whole hand was inside her and that he'd just found a pleasure button no one had ever touched before. "Oh, that is just the right place. How'd you know that was THERE? Holy shit."

Dave stroked and Sara pushed into his hand. She got quiet as she writhed around his hand, apparently focusing on the rising tsunami of an orgasm inside her. Dave kept rubbing with his fingertips, her body almost going into uncontrollable jerks and spasms with each stroke across her A-spot. Dave's mouth was busy again, right on the top of her slit, teasing her clit from its hiding place until he could also suck on that small masterpiece of flesh. May unmounted and sat beside the two, fingering her slit.

Sara's body arched and pushed into his hand. Sara shouted, "OH, FUCK. THIS IS THE BEST ORGASM I'VE EVER HAD ... RIGHT HERE ... RIGHT NOW ... RIGHT ..." Sara's body collapsed to the bed in a jumble of limbs and her long curly blonde tresses.

Dave heard Cricket reassure the men as she felt them tense. "She's fine. She just had an overdose of pleasure. She'll wake up in minute or two, so relax. Let Dave hold her."

Dave had May lick his fingers clean after he extracted his hand from inside Sara. She hesitated but then really got into capturing every tiny morsel of Sara's pussy juice. Dave held Sara, and a minute later her eyes shot open as though someone had jabbed a pin into her somewhere.

"What'd you do to me? I fainted. I never faint. I love you. Oh, Dave, I love you. I want to be yours for the rest of time. Please never leave me. I'll follow you anywhere for any reason. We have to be close to each other so I can love you more and more." She prattled on about her love. May seemed surprised. Seth and Andy were chuckling, apparently because Cricket had told them in detail what would happen and not to worry that she'd be throwing them to the curb.

Sara looked at her friend, "May, you have to let me go first with him. He's GOT to fuck me right now. I love him so. I have to consummate our relationship -- we have to make love."

Dave reminded her, "Seth loves you, too."

"Oh, I love Seth, too. Right now, I love you more. Please fuck me. I want your cock inside me pumping semen into me. I want to bear your children and grow old with you."

Dave complied with a chuckle. As he did, he told her, "What you've learned is that you can love two or three men at one time. There's no limit. What you do with your newfound knowledge is up to you. Love many others."

As they fucked, Dave again had May straddle Sara's head to be eaten out as his cock sawed into Sara's body in the missionary position. May had a couple of orgasms, but nowhere near the number that Sara was popping off. Sara was more enthusiastic this time and thus quieter. She wanted to follow Dave's requests with demonstrated eagerness so he would know she loved him.

After Dave had blasted a large load into Sara, he duplicated the past forty-five minutes, only this time making May the focus of his attention. She was skeptical about The Experience, but Sara insisted she have 'One of Those'. May's reaction was nearly identical to Sara's.

By the time May had The Experience and recovered somewhat, Dave had also recovered and happily had intercourse with the pretty long-haired brunette. May had a similar reaction during intercourse with him; she kept having major orgasms every minute or two as they screwed, each causing her to fall deeper in love with Dave.

Because Dave had already cum once that evening, he was taking a little longer with May to find his own climax. Consequently, May ran through well over a dozen or two shuddering climaxes before he happily pasted her insides with his man goo.

Of course, over May's body, Sara twerked her lower body back and forth on her friend's mouth and tongue, dripping copious quantities of Dave's cum from her first interaction with him. She and Dave were also making out as he sawed into May's vagina with his cock.

Dave checked with the supine May, particularly about the cum she was more or less being forced to digest. She commented that it came from her new lover, and therefore was the most delicious elixir on the planet and something that she could never get enough of., especially when it could be retrieved from inside her new female lover.

He asked May whether Sara's presence forcing her pussy onto her friend bothered her. Her reply was, "No, I love my friend and want to bring her pleasure. I've learned tonight that I love eating her pussy. I've fucked her husband, and now I've eaten her pussy; what else can I do to show her that I love her, too."

Dave went back to pumping his cock into May, and Sara returned to being eaten and kissing Dave.

On the other bed, Cricket was also laying on her back as Andy stood in front of her and pumped his cock into her luscious naked body. This was his second time around. Dave had watched both men cum in her mouth during the blowjobs she'd given to each of them. She'd dribbled some of it onto her breasts and rubbed it around in a wanton demonstration of sexuality.

Of course, as Andy fucked her, she had Seth kneeling by her head as she kept trying to swallow his cock and anything it could expel into her maw. Cricket, like all the other women in the Circle, was the embodiment of the term 'hypersexual'. Any of them would fuck all day and all night long, and never become satiated or tied of the sexual act.

After the rounds of orgasms by both threesomes, the six revelers slipped on bathing attire and again went down to the pool area. It was past midnight and the area was supposed to be closed; the lights had even been turned off in the room, but not in the pool itself. The entire hotel was quiet, and they all suspected even the night clerk was trying to catch forty winks behind the counter.

Sara taunted everybody, "Skinny dip!" She stripped off her suit and jumped into the pool. May was right being her. The other four soon followed. They horsed around a little, and then May and Sara were giving blowjobs to each other's husband as they sat on the edge of the pool. Cricket and Dave joined them.

Andy was next to Dave. He asked, "Ever have two women like that before tonight?"

Dave burst out laughing because of the extreme answers he had for that question. He nodded and said, "Yeah, all the time when I'm home. I kind of have ten wives. Cricket is only one of them. I've missed them while I've been on the road, but I have seen one or two of them as they joined me for part of my trip."

Cricket raised off of Dave's cock, "He's serious. I'm kind of his fifth wife. There's even a television show about us on the cable channels." Slurp.

May and Sara jerked their heads off of their partners' cocks and studied Dave in the dim light. The husbands looked beside them at their wife holding another man's cock, and then at Dave. They didn't understand what had just transpired.

Sara rolled her eyes. "May, babe, we just got done by the best 'stud master' in the entire universe. I thought I recognized him for some reason and now I'm sure. We've been royally fucked, and I don't mean that in a bad way."

Chapter 33 -- Minnesota

Dave could both feel and hear Cricket laughing over the helmet's intercom as they rode north towards Minneapolis-St. Paul. He asked, "What's so funny?"

Cricket said into the intercom, "May and Sara ... the look on their faces when they realized who you were ... who I was. You can't say that we took advantage of our celebrity status with them. If anything, they seduced us."

"We weren't unwilling participants," Dave chuckled.

"Oh, I had a delightful time with Andy and Seth. With the sexual imbalance in the Circle it can become rare to orchestrate a threesome with two men. Thirty-six hours with them was just about right to tide me over for a while."

"Were you surprised they stayed another day?"

"No, not after you announced at breakfast that the weather was too bad to travel and that you and I planned to stay another night. Good thing the hotel was almost empty and they could keep their room."

"I think the guys wanted to get home. You'd killed their peckers by the previous night." He laughed.

Cricket said, "I did until they realized they could have me again ... and repeat often. Of course, that was after their wives told them they were staying another day so you could service them all day long yesterday. They're both in love with you. And the boys did seem to recover by that afternoon. I think they love me, too ... at least they love to fuck and suck with me."

"You told them to go and exercise until they worked up a good sweat. Two-hours in the hotel gym did seem to revive them."

"It gets all the systems in one's body going into overdrive. Further, once they could see your nude little body lusting for their cocks and dancing sexy for them, they seemed to respond well to you the rest of the day and night. You could raise the dead, baby; especially when you danced naked on the coffee table in their room."

After a pause, Cricket said, "I had no idea the world was so flat. Does this state even have a ripple in it? I can sure see why this is American's breadbasket or corn hub or whatever it is."

The day passed slowly as they motored along, often being the only vehicle on the farm roads through Iowa and Minnesota. Eventually, Dave got on Interstate 35 and they moved a little faster into Minneapolis.

Pam with Ginny Fuller had flown the Cessna Citation to Minneapolis day before for two-days of meetings with Xcel Power. The utility's reputation in the area basically sucked. The discussions they wanted to have with the two of them weren't so much about power generation and distribution, but about how they could improve their image with their captive customer base and change their internal culture.

Pam had told him while they were in Chicago that she planned to level with the people she'd be meeting with: women were under-represented on their board and so were minorities; their customer service sucked worse than a black hole; and their customer contacts were authoritarian and rude most of the time.

The corporation needed a major culture change from making money to being customer centric. Ginny Fuller had done that for other companies, and that's why Pam brought her along for the trip.

Pam had arranged for a large one-bedroom suite at the Marriott near the Mall of America. Dave and Cricket arrived about three p.m. Cricket instantly disappeared into a hotel livery vehicle to get chauffeured to the place at the mall where she wanted to start her shopping extravaganza.