Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave shuttled his gear and their luggage up to their room and then took a nice warm shower to iron out some of kinks from riding on the motorcycle for six hours. He was planning on spending the night with Pam, Ginny, and Cricket, and then, after a concert, pushing west to Fargo, North Dakota.

The weather had taken a decidedly bad turn with a cold and wet driving rain just after dinner.

Dave took a shower and then stretched out on one of the kind-size beds in the room and quickly fell asleep. Soft lips awoke him some time later. Pam was kneeling on the bed beside him very naked and very aroused. He felt his cock suddenly get engulfed in the mouth of someone that knew exactly what she was doing -- Ginny.

Pam told him, "I'm glad you decided to take a naked nap. It saved us the trouble of having to strip away your clothes. We're going to beat on your body with our pussies and breasts until you submit. Do you submit?"

"Yes ... alas, it seems I have no choice but complete submission."

"Oh, good. That was easy. Ginny gets you first, mostly because she hasn't been with you for months. I got you in Chicago. I assume Cricket is around here somewhere?"

"Mall of America."

"Of course. We went there last night until they closed and kicked us out." She started to kiss him and push her breasts in his face. Soon, Pam mounted his head so he could eat her out. Meanwhile, Ginny had mounted his rampant cock and started to ride him at a fairly rapid clip. He heard her have one orgasm but she continued right on towards the next one.

An hour later, Pam and Ginny lay aside from the sixty-nine they'd been in for the past five minutes cleaning Dave's spend from inside each other. Dave lay next to them watching their lurid sex show.

The three of them took a communal shower in the room's large shower enclosure. After drying off, Dave sent Cricket a text asking her about her dinner plans. She texted back that she was waiting for the hotel van to pick her up, so would be with us within fifteen minutes.

They were dressed and ready for dinner when Cricket walked in the door with her arms packed with bags, boxes, and parcels from various stores in the largest mall in the country. She had a smile a mile wide.

Cricket looked at each of them carefully. "Good, I'm glad you all found time to make love with each other. Let's go eat. Shopping and sex make me hungry. Wait until we tell you about how great Cedar Rapids was."

At dinner they compared notes about their days and the plans the rest of the week. Dave had a Saturday night concert in the city, so would be around until then. Ginny was going to stay over another day and take a commercial flight home; the work at Xcel had generated the need for further meetings. Pam and Cricket would fly home the next morning in the Citation.

Dave turned to Ginny, "Do I get you tomorrow night?"

"If you want."

"I want. I love you."

"Aaaaah. I love you, too. Thank you. I can't believe I'll get some private time with you. What will you do during the day?"

"Ashley gave me a list of songs to learn. I have a thumb drive with the sheet music on it, plus I have the links to the various videos of some artists, including Ashley, singing the songs. A few are songs Ash wrote, and one was written by Zoey, and Ash adapted it to give it a country flavor. Amazing what a country fiddle can do in the background to any song. Anyway, I'll be here most of the day practicing and memorizing. Just let me know when you're going to be back here and I'll meet you."

"I may bring company," Ginny giggled.

Pam asked her, "Do you really think that Honey will want to come and meet Dave?"

Ginny laughed, "Ab-so-fucking-lutely! Think about it. He had a very successful career going in with Florida Power and Light -- the same industry she's in; he then became a successful CEO for a high-tech battery company and made a shitload of money because he managed the IPO just perfectly; he's kind of the star of the TV show entitled The Circle, and now he's suddenly becoming a well-known country music singer. What's not to like and want to see firsthand?"

"Do you think she wants to have sex with him?"

Ginny kept laughing, "If she doesn't, she's a real dunce. You know she overheard the two of us talking about his sexual prowess in the conference room during our afternoon break. She's certainly curious."

Dave asked, "Who's Honey and what does she do?"

"She's Honey Westhaven, and she's the head of HR for the company. She's about thirty-five or forty, has one of the most stressful jobs in the company, and has now been dame-hooded by the CEO to help change the culture and make the company more customer oriented. That's what we're talking about tomorrow -- the 'How to' guide for them."

"Dame-hooded?"

"That's what you get instead of knighted."

"Give her Cricket's book about how to build a circle. She needs to get everyone to loosen up. They're all too focused on numbers rather than on what they should really be doing. What's the mission of the company? Make money or provide power to millions of customers? I suspect many people think it's the former."

"Want to come with me tomorrow?"

"NO! But if you bring Honey to dinner, I'll help you sell the point."

"You may end up having to sell the point between the sheets right in that bed." She pointed.

"Works for me. Does she have paper?" he teased.

"I'll remind her of that need in some way tomorrow -- subtly, of course. You know, something subtle like, 'If you want to fuck Dave you need a clean sex test!'"

* * * * *

Dave had breakfast with the three women and then kissed then all goodbye. The hotel limo took Pam and Cricket to the Fixed Base Operator at the airport where Pam had parked the jet two days earlier. Half the limo were all the women's purchases at the Mall of America including Ginny's. She wouldn't have to deal with them on her commercial flight home. Ginny took an Uber to the downtown office of Xcel for the day.

Dave went back to the room and set up a makeshift music stand and his computer with all the music and visuals on it for him to use to practice. He worked onCountry Skies for ninety minutes until he pretty much had it down. He was working onThis Town's Too Small when housekeeping came by. He took a break and went downstairs to get coffee after getting the stink-eye from the cleaning lady after she assessed the two beds that were highly messed with and full of wet spots.

Dave had lunch thanks to room service, working onYou're My Country Angel and then Zoey's song,Any Day I Love You. He liked all four songs and felt he had credible renditions of them to screen for Ashley when she arrived on Saturday morning. He texted her and discovered she was in a recording studio in Nashville again, cutting some other songs.

Ginny texted him about four-thirty, 'We have an ardent admirer of yours joining us for dinner. Honey has clean paper and will be bringing her clean boyfriend - John. Foursome? See you about 5:30. You need to sing a song for our friends. Love you. Ginny.'

Dave rolled his eyes. He wasn't sure he was feeling 'public' about any of the four songs he'd learned that day, but he might as well. He could always sing themTexas Dawn or one of the other songs he'd already learned well with Ashley.

At 5:30 p.m., Dave heard the door open. He'd arranged for a bottle of white wine and some crackers and cheese to be in the suite with four glasses. He cordially greeted everybody, and after quick introductions offered everyone a glass of wine. The conversation flowed easily between them. Ginny played the perfect hostess, giving great bridge lines to keep the conversation flowing in both directions.

John was a tall and jovial man about forty with sandy hair and a winning personality. He was easy to talk with a warmed to every idea someone had. Honey was a short-haired brunette and seemed stressed to her limits due to her job. Gradually, she relaxed as their 'get to know you' conversations unfolded.

Dave was prevailed on to sing one of the songs he was learning that day. He chose the mellow version ofAny Day I Love You, mostly because he had better background music for it on his computer. He gave a flawless performance, and even Ginny applauded enthusiastically.

Ginny said, "This is the first time I've heard you sing solo. I had the mistaken idea that the band and backup singers might be carrying you a little, but I apologize. I was badly mistaken. You have a great voice! You could sing a cappella and win everyone's hearts and minds." She leaned over and kissed him. "There! You've been suitably rewarded by me."

On that note, Honey stood from her chair and went to Dave. She also kissed him, the kiss lasting about a minute longer than a peck on the lips would have. He kissed back, even wrapping his arms around her. She fanned her face as she broke her kiss. She went, "Wow!" She turned to Dave, "Now you've also been rewarded by me."

John laughed and waved. He said, "Thanks, Dave. You did well, but I hope you don't mind if I don't kiss you." Everyone laughed.

"Fine by me, John," Dave laughed as he sat and sipped his wine. Dave said, "By the way, Saturday night at the Civic Center, if you go to the 'Will Call' window you'll find two tickets for you in the VIP section down in front. The concert starts at 8:00 p.m. You have backstage privileges, too; there'll be a pass you hang around your neck to get access. You can find us back there somewhere. Ask someone for the green room."

"Thank you. That's fabulous. We so appreciate it. I guess you know it's a sell-out crowd. SRO."

"Everybody will end up standing anyway, at least those on the main floor. I suggest you bring a couple of light sticks each. People love to do the wave during the songs and sway back and forth with them. It's very pretty and almost emotional with the little lights swaying as we sing one of our ballads."

"We will," Honey said enthusiastically.

After the four finished the bottle of wine, Honey led them to a nice restaurant adjacent to the large mall. Dave had ordered up a blazer from a men's shop in the mall, and it had been delivered that afternoon. He looked better than he might have in his usual motorcycle duds. Thankfully, the room also had an iron so he could smooth out the wrinkles in his best and only dress shirt and in his dockers.

The dinner conversation was lively. John worked for 3M as an adhesives engineer. He said he had the most boring job in the company, going to work, mixing up concoctions and testing their adhesive properties in a lab all day. Since the advent of the Post-It note, the company had specialized in the field more than any other chemical company.

Honey had the more senior job, heading an HR department that ultimately oversaw almost a hundred-thousand employees in all parts of the company, across multiple states, with many of the union members. She declared that John was her oasis of tranquility and kept her sane.

After dinner, John and Honey drove Ginny and Dave back to the hotel. Dave invited them in for some liqueurs. He'd arranged for a cleanup of the wine set, and a trolley with several different liqueurs and glasses to be left. John and Honey accepted, so they all went up to the large room.

John and Honey were impressed that the room had been straightened, the beds turned down, and that a plexiglass cart had been left with a selection of five different and popular liqueurs on it.

"Honey, what can I serve you?" Dave asked.

"I see some Grand Marnier. Can I try that?"

"Sure." Dave poured a small glass and brought it to Honey. Instead of handing it to her, he stood in front of her and established lasting eye contact with her. He said, "Some of my wives and lovers like to be served this way." He took a sip of her liqueur, and then leaned down and started a kiss with her.

The kiss heated up even faster than the previous one that had been his reward. At an appropriate moment during the kiss, Dave pushed his tongue into Honey's mouth, and then squirted the liqueur he'd been holding into her mouth.

Honey moaned at the sexual kiss and molded her body against Dave as the kiss continued. She immediately started rubbing her pubes against his leg. He took another sip and repeated with her. She started to grind her mons harder against his thigh. There was no hiding what was happening either. As they parted, they held their eye contact and then kissed some more.

Behind them, Ginny had honored John with a hot liquid kiss with some B&B -- Benedictine and Brandy. They were deeply involved in a series of long French kisses as well.

Honey tried and gave Dave a kiss from the same glass, proud that she'd figured out the technique so easily and done it so well. She whispered to him, "I can feel your arousal."

"That's all you," he told her. "I want you."

"You have me. Ginny told me about the Circle and you and everything. I'm on board."

"What about John?"

The two turned to where Ginny and John stood. John had Ginny's blouse open and was kissing her chest which he'd mostly bared. Ginny's blouse soon got cast aside leaving her in a bra that also vanished quickly.

Honey said, "I think they're going to be busy on the other bed. Just so you know, we've never done anything like this. You're making me very happy."

Dave toyed with one of the two-thousand buttons along the front of Honey's maxi-dress. He undid one and then another. This could turn out to be a career -- to get her out of that dress. She snickered, "There's a zipper in the back. The buttons are functional but really just for show."

Dave laughed and found the zipper. Seconds later, Honey stood in her undies and bra. Dave matched her state of undress and then led her to one of the beds. He was prone over her in a minute as their kisses continued. She wrapped her body around his with arms and legs.

Honey said, "God, you taste so good, and it's not the liqueur. I love what we're doing. I'm so excited by you that I may spontaneously combust."

"I'm not exactly your sea of tranquility," he said.

"No, you're my adventure. If I never see you again, it will be a shame, but I'll remember everything that happens here tonight the rest of my life. I haven't a large sexual resume, in case you're wondering. If you want me to do things that you're used to, you have to tell me and maybe show me."

Dave said, "Your pleasure is my pleasure. What makes me the happiest is what turns you on, blows you out of the water, gives you the fondest memories, and gives you the greatest orgasms. You are the one that needs to tell me what you want."

"Then make love to me. Ginny told me about The Experience, and that scares me a bit. I think I'd like to wait to try that for another time ... and yes, I hope there'll be other times. I'm already in love with you."

"I love you. Keep your infatuation in bounds. John also love you."

"Oh, I know. Ginny told me about loving more than one person today. I think that's the best news I've had in my life. I thought I was born into limitations in that area. John will have no problem with that news."

"There's no need to think of it as a limitation. It's an option. Consensual non-monogamy is one way to think about it."

Dave cast Honey's bra aside and sucked on her beautiful breasts. She almost flew into pieces in different directions. As she squirmed and encouraged him, she also managed to shed her undies, leaving her naked beside him. Dave joined her nudity.

On the other bed, Ginny and John were engaged in similar activities, and then Honey and Dave watched them slide into a sixty-nine with Ginny atop John. Soon, she had his entire cock in her mouth and throat.

"God, how can she do that?" Honey said. "I tried a few times."

Dave chuckled, "Practice. It does feel good."

Honey grabbed hold of Dave, "You're so large, I'd never be able to do that."

"Actually, with some practice you could. Your mouth and throat are kind of like your vagina; they can adapt to many sizes. You need to learn to manage your gag reflex. Many of the women in the Circle have learned, and many are much smaller than you."

Honey squirmed around and took Dave's cock in her mouth. He stopped her and she looked puzzled. He reached to the bedside table to the glass of Grand Marnier. He dabbed a finger in the glass and then dripped the residue onto his cock and smeared it around. He said, "Try it now."

Honey thrust her head on his cock with a high level of suction. Her tongue wormed around his flavored cockhead and she hummed in delight. She tried a couple of times to take him deeper. Dave coached her, "Act as though you're swallowing me rather than forcing me down your throat."

Honey tried again, her nose inching closer and closer to his pubic hair. He knew at one point that he'd gotten well into her throat. After that, he pulled her up and into a kiss. The next move was Dave going down on Honey.

Dave toyed with her pussy with mouth, tongue, and fingers. At one point, he did drive into her high lubricated vagina with his hand until he briefly fisted her. Honey's eyes got large, but he extracted and then focused on her G-spot until she exploded. She fell back, "Oh, fuck"

By mutual consent, they made love. Beside them on the other bed Ginny rode John, her breasts bouncing in a sexy way as she bounced on him and he thrust up into her. Dave and Honey changed positions several times. He urged her on, using all his tricks to bring her off time and again.

Honey didn't cum just once. She proved to be hyper-orgasmic, repeated cumming and even squirting her girl juice over Dave and the bed as they made love. Dave even fingered her back door, making her eyes grow large with wonder as another orgasm swept through her body.

Honey asked, "Have you ... you know, had sex ... back there?

"Many times. Save it for another time, or try it with John. Use lots of lube."

She nodded. Dave had her on her back on the bed. He picked her up and hung her upper body over the side of the bed until her shoulders were on the floor and her pussy was presented to him between her legs at the level of the bed top. Dave pushed his cock down into her body and fucked her. Honey's breasts swayed around as she looked up at him. She liked the domination and smiled.

Soon, he brought her up and pushed her legs up over his shoulders so he could pump into her body with full force. A minute later, Honey had yet another orgasm. She moaned, "Oh, I am so fucked. This is the best night of my life."

Dave sped up until his hips were a blur. Honey built a house of cards again, ready for them all to fall around her when he came. He exploded into her, his jets of cum blasting into her body as she spasmed in the hardest orgasm of the evening. "OH, FUCK!" she exclaimed.

After unwinding from each other, Dave held Honey and kissed her. She said, "I thought you weren't going to give me The Experience?"

"I didn't. I gave you a G-spot orgasm with my fingers and tongue. That was a far cry from The Experience. The Experience will feel the same way with my hand, but the orgasm is more intense and enjoyable."

Honey looked at him, "Really?"

Ginny commented from where she was cuddled with John. "He's right. That G-spot orgasm is probably a factor of a hundred or a thousand less intense than The Experience. Once you have that you'll never forget that moment the rest of your life."

"Did Dave ever do that to you?"

"Yes. The first time was at ten-forty-two p.m. on July nineteenth, nine years ago. It changed me forever in the best of ways. He's done it many times since, but that was the first time."

"It sounded so scary ... passing out and all."

"It's what you pass out from that makes the difference," Ginny said. "Have you ever passed out from too much love, passion, bliss, and pleasure? No? Then you must have The Experience. By the way, once you do, assuming Dave gives it to you, you'll be in love with him the rest of your life. That doesn't take away from any of the love or feelings you have for John or other people. It's all additive."