Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman he picked had been quite animated, especially in dancing to the faster songs in the set. Further, she had a Native American look to her -- gorgeous brown skin, dark eyes that seemed to look right through Dave, and long fluffy jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail that reached to the middle of her back and swung around joyfully as she danced and gyrated with the other younger crowd around her. His guess was that she around fifty. Later, he found out she was about sixty years old. Yet, she was one of the most stunning women he'd ever seen.

After his seventh song, he pointed at the woman and gestured that he wanted her on stage with him. She darkened further in a blush and shook her head. Others around her egged her on to go. Finally, she recanted and allowed herself to be led to the stairway stage left and she walked out to where Dave stood.

Dave put his hand out in greeting, "Hi. I'm Dave Prentiss. I'm a singer."

The woman broke into a smile and her brilliant white teeth sparkled in the spotlights. "I'm Dakota Whitedeer. I'm Navajo, and I teach Native American Studies at UNM." The crowd cheered her on.

"Dakota, as you might know. I always need someone as beautiful and vibrant as you are to sing my love songs to. Thank you for allowing me this privilege." Her tone darkened in a blush again, but she smiled and nodded. She mumbled, "Thank you."

Dave sang the John Denver songs back to back:Perhaps Love, Heart to Heart, andMy Sweet Lady. By the time he finished Dakota had tears running down cheeks at the tenderness of the moment. She threw herself into Dave's arms and planted several kisses on him that were explosive and hotter than the surface of the sun. He was surprised, even as the crowd cheered at her spontaneity.

Dave pulled them side by side, and announced, "If I'd known I'd get kissed like that, I would have started the whole set with you here. I want you to stay here." He gestured to where a stage hand was setting a nice dining room-type of chair. He led her to it, and then returned to center stage.

The next few songs floated by, and Dakota sat and listened in rapt attention. When there was a jazzy number that the band had a long solo in, Dave went and pulled her into a two-step dance. She smiled broadly and kept pace with him as they covered the stage and everyone applauded.

As the song ended, he announced an intermission after just one more song. He then launched intoYou Were Always on My Mind -- a song Willie Nelson made famous and sung by dozens of other artists. As he sang to Dakota, the fans in the pit started a wave with their lit cellphones held high. The scene was surreal.

As the music ended and applause began, Dave pulled Dakota behind him as they ran offstage. They headed for the green room, a room that was more likely a room where the coach would give a team pep talk when sports games were held in the arena. Several ushers guarded the hallway and the door in the area.

Dave got both of them bottles of water. Dakota was speechless. He asked, "Are you all right? Do you need to go back to people you're with?"

"I'm alone but was with a large group from UNM. I love your music. Meeting you like this and having you sing to me has been unearthly. I will never forget this. Might I ask why you picked me, of all the people near the stage -- all those cute co-eds?"

Dave reached out and stroked her cheek, "You were the most stunning woman in the audience. I had to meet you."

She smiled, "That's a pretty good line, but it might work better on a twenty-year-old. I'm sixty, by the way."

Shiloh walked up to the couple, "He wasn't giving you a line. Believe me, I know. I was exactly where you were a few months ago. You don't happen to sing do you?"

Dave introduced Dakota and Shiloh. Dakota said emphatically, "I do not sing, but I love your music, too. I guess you're featured in the second half?"

Shiloh nodded, "I am. I hope you'll come back on stage with us for a front row seat. We also have a knock-your-clothes-off After Party. We're at the Hilton Garden Hotel. You should come with us. Pretty much everyone that's been on stage will be there along with some girlfriends, groupies, and spouses."

"Really? I've never been to anything like that."

Shiloh laughed, "You'll love it. Everyone will love you." She waltzed away to talk to Robby Nixx the bandleader.

Dave warned, "Errr, the After Parties may get a little too spicy for some people's taste. If you're conservative, they may not be your cup of tea. Think about it, but know you're invited."

"Would you host me -- I mean, be my escort?"

"If you'd like. You do need a cleanliness certificate." He smiled at his vague terminology.

Dave took Dakota around and introduced her to the various band members. Everyone was very cordial and friendly, as was Dakota. There were lots of laughs. Ricardo asked Dakota whether she'd dance with him in the second half. She agreed with a laugh. Ricardo chucked and told her, "A little public dirty dancing will spice up the concert." They both laughed. She rolled her eyes and said, "You set the pace. Don't get me arrested."

Dakota watched Dave and Shiloh talk about the song order and how they wanted to segue between some of their solo songs. Suddenly, they were all headed back towards the stage. The band went and got into position, checked their tuning on their instruments, and then Robby nodded towards the door where Dave stood. The band started up and Dave bounded up on stage to wild applause and cheers.

Dave reintroduced Dakota as the audience's representative on stage. She waved and took her seat in the nearby chair.

Dave then gave a long pitch about Shiloh Gentry -- another 'discovery' in the country music genre. Shiloh came up on stage to wild applause. Dave said, "Shiloh will now sing for you -- the voice of an angel. The song isHow Do I Live Without You." There was modest applause as the band started the opening chords.

Dave walked over and stood beside Dakota, but as Shiloh sang, she directed the song to Dave and indirectly to Dakota. Dave nodded in acknowledgment that he was the target of the emotional love song.

Later, in the jitney on the way back to the hotel, Dakota said to Dave, "Shiloh seems to really be in love with you."

"The feeling is mutual, but we also love many other people. We believe there is room in our hearts to love an unlimited number of people, and I mean that to the full extent that we can encompass them -- mind, body, and spirit."

"Do you love me?" Dakota asked in a serious tone.

"I'm headed that way. You need to give me an opportunity and reciprocate." He took hold of her hand and kissed her palm and wrapped her fingers around the kiss.

"Oh, God," she whispered next to him.

Dave led Dakota into the hotel's restaurant and lounge area. His presence caused a slight commotion as he was recognized, but he ignored the stares. Shiloh came along with Robby behind them. They shared a table. After a drink and some dancing, Robby commented about wanting to make love to Shiloh. Shiloh agreed and the two of them excused themselves and left towards the elevators.

Dakota watched them leave, "Are you going to seduce me?"

Dave chuckled, "Do you want to be seduced?"

Dakota nodded, "Yes, please. I don't know about the rest of the After Party, but ... show me."

The two settled the tab and left the lounge.

Dakota said, "You didn't tell me you were going to sing more songs to me."

Dave said, "That was me trying to seduce you."

"It worked, but I was a goner when I arrived at the concert before you even brought me on stage." The two kissed quite passionately. The elevator to the upper floor was kind of slow, so things heated up between them.

As the couple walked down the hotel hallway, the doors to various suites and rooms were open. At one, Dave paused and watched as the naked bodies of Robby and Shiloh came together for the first time that day. Their kiss was epic and explosive.

Dakota's jaw dropped open. She said, "But ... she loves you."

"She also loves Robby and the other band members and the men and women in our home compound. She'll make love with some of them later, I'm sure. If you've moved on, she'll probably look for me, as well."

"You really meant what you said about loving many other people, didn't you?"

"I did. I'm kind of famous about that. There have been articles, books, and I've been featured on a television show -- all before anybody knew I could sing, too."

"Television?"

"I live in a unique place called the Circle. Some people thought it would be great to televise our unique environment and the way we interact. I get featured because I'm kind of unique. I have ten wives, including a movie star and noted author. There's also some slightly incestuous behavior involved."

"TEN WIVES!" Dakota almost shouted as she stopped in the middle of the hall. "Are you in some crazy open marriage or something? Is this a cult of some kind?"

Calmly, Dave said, "We do have very open relationships. That characterizes our entire compound of friends. The band, Shiloh, and I are that way. We are not a cult, although some people might think so."

There was a casual bench seat in the hallway. Dave led Dakota to the seat. "Let me explain about it. It started when my wife Alice and I thought we'd loosen up. We were pretty uptight about life and especially sex."

Dave walked Dakota through the loosening up process and the formation of the Circle, and then how it grew to over two-hundred people. He told about how they lived and how they loved. He talked about the values they shared, and how negatives like jealousy were replaced with other more positive values.

Dakota was very patient and listened carefully to every word, weighing what she was hearing against her moral compass.

"Questions?" Dave said as he ended his monologue.

Dakota was thoughtful. She posed, "I'm assuming that at one point you saw your wife Alice making love with another man. What did you feel at that time? What would you feel now, if it's different?"

Dave said, "The context is important. I'd already enjoyed making love with the other women that were our close friends. Alice had seen me do that. She'd come close, but hadn't followed through because she knew I wasn't quite ready. She's psychic, like that. That night, that party, I watched as she made love to one of my best friends. I had never been so turned on, so aroused, so happy for her, and so happy for us, in my life. Was I shocked? Yes, but I was full of about every emotion a person could feel. I was in overload. As I processed the experience, I still look back on it as one of the highlights of my life.

"When I see Alice making love to someone today, I am much more relaxed about it. It's part of our normal milieu -- it's how we live. We have two double-width king beds in our bedroom to house us. We are often making love to different people in the bed, and then we might connect again. We think it's all beautiful and normal."

Dakota said, "Many Native American tribes were polyamorous. They lived in an environment not too different from your Circle." She paused and added, "I think I've been brainwashed by society. I've come to think that monogamy is the only way."

Dave stood and said, "Come on, let's go back to the lounge. This after party is probably not a good idea for you."

Dakota studied Dave. He was serious about extracting her from the sexual play going on around the various rooms.

"Show me," she said in an insistent tone.

"Show you?" Dave said in surprise.

"I want to see what's going on? I want to also see your suite."

She stood and took his hand. They back tracked twenty feet to the open door where Shiloh and Robby had been kissing. They were on the suite's sofa. Shiloh was riding Robby on the sofa and teasing him with her breasts as he pumped his cock upwards into her body.

Elsewhere in the room, as they looked in, Peggy -- Glenn's wife, was in a chair with Ronnie, one of the fiddle players driving his cock into her svelte body.

In the next room with an open door, there were two couples on the sofa. They were naked and in various stages of lovemaking. Even as they watched, the men switched women. There was laughter and happiness. A third couple in the room cuddled in their afterglow and watched the others; the girl appeared to be one of the groupies from the audience.

Further down the hall, they found Ally and Glenn fucking. Dave explained that Glenn was Peggy's husband. They were obviously in love.

As they returned to the hallway, Dakota asked, "Will Glenn and Peggy separate to live with their lovers?"

Dave looked shocked, "No! Why would they do that?"

"They're obvious in love with their partners."

"And they love each other, too. That love allows them the openness and freedom to also love other people."

Dakota quickly asked, "What do you suppose your wife Alice is doing right now?"

Dave chuckled, "My best guess is that she's with her other husband with her sister and that they're fucking each other's lights out."

"Her OTHER husband?" Dakota said in surprise.

"Yes. She also loved Owen along with Julie her sister that they both married him. Julie is also one of my wives."

Dakota was silent as they looked into another room. There were two couples on the bed. They were both in relative missionary positions slowly fucking as they talked and made out.

Dave led Dakota to his suite. "These are my rooms."

On the living room sofa Floyd's wife René was just cresting in orgasm as Ricardo pumped a load into her pussy. They didn't even look up at the new arrivals. In a chair, Mick -- the drummer was obviously deep in Jan -- a guitarist. His cum was obviously leaking from her vagina around his balls. They were madly kissing.

Dave whispered to Dakota, "This has become a typical After Party for us. I did notice a few groupies."

"Am I a groupie?"

"Do you want to be? I want you to be something more."

Dakota studied him. "I want to stay. I want to make love with you."

As they kissed, Jan went and started to eat out the fresh drippy load in René. Mike locked his mouth on her pussy, sucking in the new fluids she'd just taken in. Dakota's eyes enlarged.

Floyd asked Jan, "Got plans?"

"You next. I want to make love with you. I love you."

Dakota whispered, "They're swapping?"

"That happens a lot in this environment. It's exciting and stimulating. Everyone gets to make love with the people they love."

"Oh, God. This is so sexy. Where can we go?"

Dave led Dakota to his bedroom. The bed was messed up. "I apologize for the rumpled sheets. I made love to Shiloh before we went over to the arena for the concert. I also should ask for and offer some test results." He pulled his phone from his pocket and showed Dakota his recent lab test. She did likewise.

Dave and Dakota kissed and the fireworks went off repeatedly as their relationship heated up and took on an erotic and sexual hue.

As Dave started to unbutton the western wear looking blouse that Dakota wore, she blushed again. "David. I'm sixty. I'm not a spring chicken like Shiloh or probably any of your other friends. I'm all wrinkly and saggy. I have a pooch. I also haven't made love with anybody for several years. I may feel like a virgin, although I'm past being menopausal. I've been long divorced, and I seldom find worthy men. Are you sure you want me?"

Dave kissed all over her neck, ears, and face, and then centered on her lips. "And you kiss divinely. You look like an angel. Just so you know, some of my lovers are old enough to be your mother. I love them just as much. Youth fades, but love doesn't."

Dakota moaned as he peeled her blouse back and unhooked her bra. She was delightfully full breasted, and yes, he noted, there was some sag. He sucked part of one breast into his mouth until the nipple was erect and moist. He kept flicking his tongue over the engorged nubbin before changing sides. She just held and steadied his body in front of her.

Soon their bare chests could rub together, her nipples painting love letters and hearts across his chest. Then their naked bodies came together in the room. She blushed as he gently pushed her back on the bed, and then knelt in front of her so he could gently part her legs and lower his face to the essence of her femininity. At first contact, Dakota's entire body jerked and almost levitated off of the bed. Dave kissed everywhere in sight, and reached further to stimulate and please her.

The bedroom door was open. Dakota was aware periodically of others standing in the doorway watching her be eaten alive, and watching as orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. She'd hear moaning and realize she was the source.

Several of the women urged Dave to give Dakota The Experience. She wondered what that was. As he licked, lapped, bit, and sucked, as well as fingered her gushing pussy, she decided that she was on her way to having whatever that was.

Dave fisted her, something that had never happened to her before. He found some pleasure center deep inside her and started to touch that area repeatedly, each stroke driving her into the stratosphere of pleasure.

She felt her body arching into his hand. She wanted more and more of what he was giving her. She pushed into his hand -- the hand that was buried inside her.

Her spiritual nature flooded into her head. She felt she was climbing in flight like the eagle near her home. She went higher and higher, gaining perspective and feeling the potential of the Universal Love of world all around her.

Suddenly, the orgasm that Dakota knew had been building started to overtake her like a runaway freight train on a mountainside. She crested that mountain and started down, picking up speed -- having untold pleasure and bliss wash over her soul. The light of the universe slowly darkened around her and she felt unlimited pleasure overpower her being. She was at the mercy of Mother Nature and that circling eagle of love.

Somewhere shortly after the experience began, she became aware of the darkness and then the rest of the pleasure that poured from spirit energy into her inner most being. She was being filled with love -- with ecstasy -- with eternal bliss. She'd found heaven and it was so much better than she'd ever dreamed.

Chapter 13 -- New Mexico II

Dakota drove Dave to Santa Fe in her Jeep. The weather was warm, so neither minded the lack of doors on the fun vehicle. Even though it was a Sunday, many of the galleries, boutiques, and shops in the Old Santa Fe region of the town were open. The place obviously thrived on tourism, but didn't over play its hand.

In a separate car, Floyd and Shiloh followed. The four of them had ended in the same bed the night before. With Dave's encouragement and Floyd's sweet-talking style, Dakota had even made love with the new man as Shiloh and Dave re-coupled to orgasm beside them.

Dakota thought of herself as a mature woman who'd suddenly fallen in love with a younger man --a generation younger. She didn't trust her own emotions; it had been a long time since she felt love or allowed herself to feel the range of emotions that Dave inspired in her -- love, desire, and lust were prevalent. Further, this man was a celebrity; a well-known country singer who'd plucked her from an audience of thousands to sing love songs to on stage. Was that ... could that be the basis of a longer-term relationship? She was cautious.

They walked and walked and walked around the downtown area. There were over a hundred vendors selling their artwork and jewelry on the sidewalk. Dave went wild over the beauty of the pieces. He started buying one item after another, first for Dakota and Shiloh, and then for his wives and other women back in Sarasota.