Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Further, we are each committed to making the concept of the Circle work, and I mean for the long haul. As I mentioned we each have various service jobs to support the common operations of the Circle. Those also help us bond and know each other, and keep us in touch with each other. We are protective of the Circle and in various circumstances have taken steps to protect it or more specifically to protect its members. This parallels a traditional marriage where the partners protect and support each other as well as their union.

"I told you some of the stories about abortive attempts to kidnap a member or a member's child, of rushing to support someone in trouble, or of putting up a collective front about some racy revelation about us."

Dakota said, "I can imagine. I was kind of shocked when you told me about Circle-X Productions and Mike Holiday. I will want to talk to Alice about being a porn queen. What a transformation from her staid and religious upbringing. She really loosened up."

"Along with most of the others in the Circle. I hesitate to say that everyone has appeared in at least one adult film of Mike's company, but it's pretty close to that. There are some new people, but over the winter, I knew some of them went off to do their thing on film. It's part of the loosening up process most of us went through.

"As a testament to how it has been working, no one has ever left, except for a couple on extended vacations after retirement -- my mother and stepfather. I'll see them up north on this trip if can coordinate locations where they're camping with their RV. We had one death, too. We've been lucky."

Dakota observed, "It does have a cult-like air about it, at least the way you talk about it. Would I be expected to do a porn film?"

Dave laughed, "That's up to you, but no. Once you get over the mental hurdle of the open sex in the Circle, many of the women have told me that they look for something sexual to push their limits further. Doing a video seemed to satisfy that need. They also claim it was a mountain of fun."

"What else about the Circle?" Dakota obviously planned to think about doing any kind of video.

"I don't think I mentioned the fan club. It started based on the TV show, but they have about eight thousand members and the numbers keep growing. They're getting great pleasure out of reporting my progress in this motorcycle journey. Someday, I'll have to tell them something about you. I'll want a picture to send them to share."

"O. M. G., as my students say. Eight thousand people will know about me?"

Dave chuckled, "Hey, about fifteen- or twenty-thousand knew about you when I brought you up on stage in Albuquerque."

"But they didn't know I'd become you disciple, lover, consort, and intimate travel companion that wanted to bed you a dozen times a day."

"That worries you?"

Dakota thought, "No, actually, I'm kind of proud about it. You picked me and have stuck with a woman my age for over a week. You give hope to millions more out there who're my age. I applaud you for turning down all those 'sweet young things' flaunting their bodies at you from the VIP pit in front of the stage."

"And of those millions," Dave crooned, "only one -- you -- are truly stunning, brilliant, spiritual, intellectually interesting, and sexually arousing. Get over the age thing. My picking you wasn't as random as you think. I have a sixth sense and it was probably in high gear that night. I picked the best of the best. Some inner part of you and some inner part of me connected and we'll stay connected for the rest of this existence. I love you."

"You can still make me blush," Dakota said as she did indeed blush up a pink hue that was hard to detect with her Native American skin color. "You know I love you."

Come on, let's travel. The faster we get to Vail, the sooner I can prove to you again that I love you."

* * * * *

Dave walked back into the one-bedroom suite at the Four Seasons Vail. Dakota had been watching television -- an in-house tape all about the city and ski area. Being summer, much of it didn't apply.

He passed her a small shopping bag. He smiled, "Put this on. We're going swimming. They have a year-round pool, and it's just the right temperature."

"You didn't like my one-piece bathing suit," Dakota stated more as a fact than a question.

"It doesn't do your body justice. Please throw it away. If there was ever a woman that should be flaunting her figure, it's you. You have one of the most perfectly proportioned and exquisitely beautiful bodies of anybody I've ever met. Your darker skin is flawless, smooth, and inviting. You have dozens of curves in all the right places. Of course, you should flaunt it." He pointed at the bag, "That will help."

Dakota pulled two small pieces of material from the bag -- a bikini. "I can't wear this. There's nothing to it. All my private parts will be seen."

Dave just looked over the top of his aviator sunglasses at her. The message was clear -- 'get over it'.

She gave a mighty sigh, "All right, I'll at least try it on, but if this is too revealing it goes back in the bag."

Dave slipped on his bathing suit; really his athletic shorts and a jock strap.

He heard Dakota inhale sharply. "The price tag is still on this. You paid $150 for this? There's only a few square inches of material here."

"It's worth every penny, especially with you inside it. Please wear it."

Dakota grumbled, "I've never paid more than $20 for a bathing suit."

"And the world is the lesser for your frugality."

She finished getting into the suit and looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror near the door to the suite. "This is very brief. Some of my pubic hair shows. I can't wear it."

Dave came around to where she stood and picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. He set her on the vanity, pulled off her bikini bottoms, and went to work with a pair of scissors, his razor and shaving cream. He lathered up part of her thighs and pubes. She watched in awe as he commanded over her. She noted she was gushing girl juice having him take control of her like this. He'd obviously done this before.

It only took Dave a few minutes to trim away and shave off the offending black pubic hair that had bothered Dakota. When he was through, he ran his tongue through her slit and also pushed two fingers deep into her as he kissed her mound. He felt her shudder. He'd left a small triangle of hair pointing to her more sensitive areas.

The bikini bottoms went back on, and after she'd adjusted them, he did a spot check to be sure he'd done an adequate job. To be sure, Dakota went back to the large mirror by the suite's door and studied herself from all angles.

Dave came up behind her with two towels. He draped one over her shoulder, and then railroaded her out the door and down the hall to the elevator. A few minutes later they walked onto the patio around the pool.

Dave commented, "If you were at the Circle, just about everyone, men or women, would be topless. A few women would be naked. Most people have 'all-over' tans. They try to achieve your skin tone." He chuckled.

"I feel naked right now, so I guess your comment is apt. You made me so wet shaving me. No one has ever done that to me. That was hot. I'm very aroused."

They tossed their towels on a pair of chaises and then walked down the steps into the water. It was at a perfect temperature. Dakota and Dave both launched into the deeper water at the same time.

Dakota floated into Dave's arms. "As nice as this is, I'd rather have your cock inside me. Don't miss this once in a lifetime before dinner offer." She giggled.

They did go back to the room sooner rather than later, and they did make love. Dakota was unusually verbal about what she was feeling and how magical the sex with him was. She verged on some dirty talk and he encouraged her to say more and get a little cruder. She blushed but talked about how aroused he'd made her when he shaved her 'cunt' and 'fingered her love slot'.

After they rested and showered, the pair decided to go find a honky-tonk place with live music, get a burger, and enjoy some refreshment. The result, after talking with the concierge at the hotel, was a short walk to a place called the Shakedown Bar. The place was alive with a four-man combo playing some light rock and roll. Their lead singer was pretty good. For that size group, they were pumping out a lot of music.

They got a table and ordered. Soon enough, the waitress brought them their drinks. Dave saw the cute waitress study him carefully, he guessed there was some kind of recognition there. They both got salads and burgers and some local craft beers.

Dave noted the waitress, Bree on her nametag, was especially attentive. He saw her talk to the band leader between songs. As they were finishing, the lead singer in the band came over to their table.

"I'm Mel Reston. You Dave Prentiss?"

Dave smiled, "I am. You and your group are impressive. Nice sound. Perfect for this place." The men shook hands.

"This is my date, Dakota." She smiled at Mel and gave a little wave with one finger, not making him reach way across their table.

Mel said, "I'm hoping I can coax you to come up and sing with us. We have a lot of country music in our background, being from Colorado and all. The stuff we've been playing is what the management likes, but we could really adapt to anything you'd want to sing. I think we can play anything on your first album."

Dave nodded. "I'd be delighted. Give me a minute or two to think about songs and a pad of paper."

Bree was instantly there with a blank order pad and a pen. She smiled, "I hope I'm not embarrassing you. I recognized you, but I've never seen you in person before. You're so handsome and your lady is truly beautiful."

Dakota smiled, "Thank you. You're very efficient and quite pretty yourself. Why don't you join us when you get off work?"

Dave looked surprised.

"I finish in an hour, if that's still all right. I'd love to talk to both of you."

Dakota took the initiative again, "We'll be here waiting for you. Dave is going to sing."

Dave jotted down some song titles and when the band was between numbers, he signaled Mel Reston, who came back to their table. He looked at the song list and nodded, "No problem. We know all of these. You want to do them in this order?"

Dave shrugged, "Whatever you'd like. If you have other favorites, I could just join in on those?"

Mel said, "I'll introduce you in about ten minutes. We'll do three numbers and then take a break. If you're still willing, we'll do three more after the break. The restaurant is comping your whole tab, by the way."

Dave nodded, "Thanks. Let's make this fun for everyone that's here."

After the next song, Mel got everyone's attention and introduced Dave Prentiss -- "the hottest male singer on the country music scene." Dave rose and walked up to the small stage as everyone in the place applauded, hooped, and hollered. The band struck upActions Speak Louder Than Words, a song Dave liked because it was very upbeat and had a moral. The place went wild. A number of people started dancing between some of the tables and in front of the stage. Dave was doing fist bumps with some of the patrons as they danced by the stage.

The band segued intoGolden Days andI Guess He'd Rather Be in Colorado. Mel announced a break and everyone kept applauding and cheering.

By the time Dave got back to the table with Dakota, there was a fresh beer for him and a smiling Bree. She said, "Let me know if people are bothering you and I'll shoo them away."

Dave waved her off. "We'll be fine." Dave did do a few 'selfies' with some of the patrons and their dates or wives, and then things quieted down.

Dakota said, "You're really a natural. I love your singing. Lots of people were taking pictures and even videos of you singing. I'm sure you're going to make a big splash tomorrow on the Internet and YouTube."

Dave smirked, "I'm counting on it. They're generating all sorts of free publicity for me and the others I concert with."

Dakota said, "I know I'm going to be in some of the pictures."

"I hope so. I like to be known as someone that hangs out with beautiful people."

A few minutes later, Mel gave Dave a high sign, and he went back to the stge. This time Bree was hustling around the restaurant getting drink orders and delivering on them. As she passed by the stage, Dave caught her hand and had her hop up on the small stage. Everyone cheered.

Dave then started to sing a long song to her. Bree appropriately blushed, but did look adoringly into Dave's eyes for the entire song. After he finished, he made sure that she got a round of applause and cheers, and then let her go back to work. Bree threw her arms around him and kissed him, quite passionately before departing the small stage, as it turned out. There was a huge round of approving noise from the audience.

Mel asked, "One or two more?"

Dave shrugged, "Absolutely. They did the long rendition ofTexas Dawn, and then ended Dave's set withLoving More Than One -- the song about polyamory and how he lived.

Everyone in the place applauded and cheered as Dave waved and left the stage after shaking hands with everyone in the band, and even at the nearby tables.

As he sat down, Dakota also kissed him, and then Bree was there again and also kissed him. A guy at the next table looked over and said, "Hey, no fair hoggin' all the good-lookin' women." Dave waved dismissively and sat to finish the drink he'd started long ago.

Dave later pressed a fifty-dollar bill into Bree's apron pocket. "The place comped our dinner, but that would mean that you get screwed out of a tip. Please take this, and also thank you for allowing me to pull you up on stage. I hope you had fun."

Bree didn't argue but smiled in appreciation. She patted her pocket, "Thanks. This is for my college fund."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't afford to go, so I save my money until I have enough for tuition for a semester and living expenses, and then I go and try to work part time. Then I'm off for a semester or so, working full time and saving money, and then I repeat the sequence. I think I have enough so that in the fall I can take my first semester of what would normally be my sophomore year."

Dave pondered that until Dakota said, "Come on, we're going back to the hotel. I've have had enough of the noise and commotion here, excluding your beautiful singing, of course. I'm sure Bree would like to relax, too. Maybe we could all swim."

The three rose and started to walk back to the Four Seasons Hotel. Dave got a chance to pull Dakota aside; he asked, "Why is Bree coming with us? What have you cooked up?"

Dakota flashed him a wide smile. "We had a long talk while you were singing -- no disrespect, mind you. She's into the Circle and into you. I'm kind of into her, too. We homed in on the solution to all that right away. We are going to make love to her, and she's going to return the favor. I checked out her lab test and she's almost a virgin for you."

Before Dave could ask further questions or say anything, Bree caught up to the couple. She took Dave's other arm and put her head on his shoulder briefly in an affectionate gesture. They walked three abreast with their arms around each other through the streets of Vail back to the hotel.

As they walked Dave asked Bree, "Where do you live?"

Bree looked down sadly, "I've been sleeping in the back room of the restaurant. Please don't tell anybody. The bartenders know, but the manager doesn't. He'd kick me out and probably fire me. I save on the rent that way. They created a little space for me behind some cases of booze with some blankets on the floor in the storeroom. I can keep my valuables in a locker there, so it works out all right for me. It's only from now to mid-August when school starts."

Back at the hotel, Dakota announced that we were all going swimming in the hotel pool. She and Bree disappeared into the bedroom as Dave changed in the powder room of the suite. When they appeared, Bree was wearing the brief bikini Dave had bought for Dakota, and Dakota was wearing her more conservative one-piece suit. She winked at Dave.

The water felt good after being in the cool mountain air. Dakota and Bree both snuggled into Dave in the pool, often kissing and touching one another. Bree seemed so happy to be able to swim and wash off her eight-hour shift at the restaurant. She admitted that sponge baths in the restaurant's ladies' room were not working well for her.

Back in the suite, Dakota got Bree to confess to Dave about being a fan of the Circle. She'd read Cricket's book, watched most of the TV episodes, and went to the website daily to see what was happening.

Bree said, "I'm in love with the whole idea of the Circle and you especially as one of the key characters." She blushed, but went to Dave and put her arms around his neck. The kiss that followed was epic and proof that everyone in the room wanted something more to happen.

Dakota joined the couple and kissed both Bree and Dave. In the process, she also released the hooks holding Bree's bikini bra in place. The garment fell to the floor between the three of them. Dakota turned Bree slightly towards Dave, "When he sucks on your breasts, you'll feel like you're about to orgasm."

Dave could take a hint. As Dakota nudged him, he suckled Bree's young breasts. She moaned and cradled his head to her chest.

Dakota stepped away and shed her bathing suit, and then pulled Dave's athletic shorts and jock strap down his legs. Last to go was Bree's bikini bottom. Dakota then nudged all of them to the large bed.

"I want to see the two of you make love. I want to love you, Bree." Dakota kissed each of them, the passion growing between all three.

The newcomer moaned, "Oh, yes. Please."

Chapter 15 -- Colorado II

As Dave's eyes opened, he found himself staring into Bree Ruiz's bright blue eyes. Her dirty blonde hair framed her face and she smiled and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he said in a groggy tone. "Do you have to work today?"

"No. The place is closed today and tomorrow. I have a key so I can get in to sleep and wash up. I can usually find stuff to eat in their kitchen, too. Sleeping with you and Dakota in a real bed was a real treat."

"Please stay with us. We have hot water," he teased. "You eat with us. Think healthy. I wonder about the nutritional value of bar food."

"Talked me into it. I hope you'll make love to me some more like you did last night. Dakota, too. I'm serious about being in love with you."

Dave turned. Dakota's nude body continued to slumber next to him as she lay on her stomach. He noted she had an amazing ass. He'd made love with her in the middle of the night as Bree had masturbated next to them.

Dave woke up more. "Are you really all right, Bree? We kind of launched into the lovemaking and sex without a lot of foreplay or conversation."

"I'm better than fine. I loved everything that happened. I knew we'd make love sometime from the instant that you pulled me up on the stage last night. I didn't think it would be so soon. I'm glad it was though. Dakota knew; she's very insightful. You gave me The Experience; that was the most intense and fabulous moment in my life."

"It wasn't too much?"

Bree laughed, "Too much? No way. It wasn't enough. I want more. Do you do morning sex?"

"I do."

Bree slid her nude body down Dave's, stopping to caress his dick with her tits. Ultimately, she started to fluff him up with a fancy blowjob. When he was erect, she mounted his shaft, engulfing the entire hunk of meat with her pussy. She moaned and fell into a passionate kiss with him. She whispered, "You taste like Dakota. That's good."