Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the items were silver with turquoise stones woven into the design in some fashion. For many pieces, the craftsmanship was superb. Silversmiths knew what they were doing and added love to their work. They were exceptionally western and Native American. Dakota even convinced Dave to get several items for himself: a watchband, a bolo, and a ring -- all beautifully decorated silver with turquoise.

Dakota protested his gifts at first, but then allowed them with a modest thank you. After two hours, Dave had amassed large box of jewelry and had spent upwards of twenty thousand dollars. Dakota and Shiloh were both astounded. He'd also made several new friends among the vendors in the town square.

The foursome found a small native restaurant on a side street and had a long lunch, laughing and talking about the concert, and various topics. Dave learned a lot about Dakota's background during the meal.

Dakota's parents had grown up in Alamogordo and White Sands, New Mexico. Her father, pure Navajo had been in the Air Force and had a long-term assignment at Holloway Air Force Base nearby. Her mother was a school teacher, and she had a younger sister. Her parents had stressed the importance of education and rising above the expectations that society had for the natives.

Consequently, Dakota had studied hard, gotten several scholarships, and gone to the University of Arizona. She got her undergrad in anthropology, and then did graduate work studying several of the older tribes in New Mexico that had coalesced to form the Navajo Nation. In the process, she got her Ph.D. and a teaching post at the University of New Mexico.

She married another grad student -- a white man -- when she was working on her Master's degree. They had a daughter, and then they separated and subsequently divorced. The daughter graduated from UCLA in hospitality management and worked at a hotel in Santa Barbara.

Dave told more about his background: becoming an electrical engineer, working for Florida Power & Light and his promotions, befriending a couple of billionaires, getting picked to run a start-up tech company named EneRG, and then taking the company public five years later after working all that time for only potentially worthless stock. He told of running that company for several years and then turning it over to one of his wives who was his Number Two. He was footloose for a while until one of his lovers, Ashley Steerman, discovered that he could sing.

He filled in the details of accumulating ten wives, some of them well-known. He also reiterated how important the Circle was to him and the values that it encompassed.

Floyd and Shiloh listened during the meal with rapt attention.

Later, Dakota asked Floyd, "Isn't your wife worried about you going off with Shiloh?

He laughed, "René loves me, and also loves Jack. She was going back to Nashville with him and planned to spend a few days with him before she was going to go back to work. They'll probably fuck each other's brains out by then and then she'll come home. I'm not bothered. In fact, I hope the two of them have a great time together."

Shiloh added with a chuckle, "In the meantime, I love Jack and I hope that I can fuck Floyd's brains out. I'd love your help Dakota. You two were so beautiful together last night."

Dakota blushed, "I'd never done anything even close to what happened last night -- sleeping with a man I just met, and then making love with another man in the same bed as we traded partners. It was deliciously naughty." She gave a coy smile at Floyd.

She turned to Dave and added, "I wish I knew where this was going. I'm ... I'm in love with you -- all of you, and this journey, but I feel the bubble will burst any second and you'll all disappear." Her dark eyes suddenly looked sad.

Dave pulled he to his side, as much as their chairs allowed. "We've only just begun. You need to have a vision of what you want this to be -- a vision that takes into account all you see and know about both of us. I also don't like goodbyes and there's no need to permanent one to occur."

A tear ran down Dakota's face. "I can't think of a vision that works for us."

Dave kissed her and then got up from the table. "Be back in five." He went just outside the door and got on his cellphone, calling Marie Thereaux, professor of anthropology at the university in Sarasota.

He explained the reason for his call after their long greeting. "I have a new friend here in New Mexico ..." After the details were given Dave asked about the potential for positions near Sarasota.

Marie laughed, "I'm in need of an associate professor in my department right now -- that's just below my rank, by the way. Her background in Native American studies would be perfect. I might even get her a full professorship. I want her, especially if you do, too. You might check whether she has a sabbatical coming up; she could test the waters with you, the Circle, and everybody that way."

Dave returned to the table with a grin. He asked Dakota, "When are you eligible for a sabbatical?"

She looked puzzled, "Why, now. I'm overdue to take one."

Dave grinned further, "Here's a vision for you to consider. You ride on my motorcycle with me into Colorado over the following week. We part ways there and you fly to Sarasota -- all expenses paid. You meet some of my friends at the Circle and they fold you into the place in any way you're comfortable with. You see me frequently when I return, and you are loved more than you can imagine.

"When in Sarasota you meet Dr. Marie Thereaux, head of the Anthropology Department at the University of South Florida. You can work at the university for just your sabbatical as a visiting associate prof, or you take a permanent post on the tenure track. My friend Marie couldn't commit, as it's not just her decision.

Dave's phone buzzed and he read the text message. It was from Marie. 'I just checked out Dr. Dakota Whitedeer's background. I'm sure I can get her a full Prof position -- in the hands of others but she's VERY impressive. Just FYI. I want her here fulltime position asap. We'll transfer her tenure here, I'm sure. Love. M.'

Dave looked up from his phone and turned to Dakota. "I misspoke. You'd possibly start higher up the academic ranks if you work there." He showed her Marie's text message.

Tears came to Dakota's eyes. She said one word about a dozen times: "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." She cried into his shirt. "Oh, God. What am I doing? I'm sixty! I should be retiring not starting anew."

* * * * *

Dave steered the 1988 Harley Davison Heritage Softail into a parking spot behind the hotel in Taos. He's already talked to the manager and knew the parking slot was safe and secure, with video cameras watching it around the clock.

The pile of luggage that he carried had been taken up to their room. Dakota had been exceptionally accommodating about taking so little luggage with her for the trip. She'd brought one large duffle bag, plus what she wore. Fortunately, she had a good fleece-lined wind breaker and Dave bought her some chaps for her legs. When they rode in the morning or if they went anyplace in the evening, the temperatures made the trip chilly if not cold. She was prepared.

Dakota had never ridden on a motorcycle before. "I'm so excited about so many things in my life, and this is just one more. I always wanted to do this, and now you've given me another gift."

She continued to look at him with stars in her eyes. The love she offered overflowed and washed around the two of them like a swirling and consuming ocean. Further, Dave was equally enamored with the stunning Indian princess.

As he secured and locked the bike, Dave looked up from the parking area at the hotel windows, searching for the one to their room. He found it. Dakota was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window naked. She was a sexy vision with her beautiful hair around her shoulders, her dark full breasts with the dark areolas and nipples, and her dark pubic bush. She smiled and beckoned him with one finger to come in and claim her body. She turned and wiggled her backend at him, and then laughed but continued to watch him as he strolled around the side of the hotel. Her antics had given him a chubbed lump in his jeans.

When Dave opened the door to their room, Dakota reclined in the middle of the large bed masturbating and looking right at him. Her fingers alternately sank into her squishy vagina and polished her clitoris. He could hear the sex sounds she produced. The air also carried her aroma and made him exceptionally eager to take over the job for her.

Dave stripped his clothing away and then crawled onto the bed between her legs. She spread them wider as she smiled at him in invitation. Dave's mouth found her wet cunt and started to dine at the finest establishment in the state. He still wondered why some company hadn't assembled a selection of female-like liquids for the public to enjoy in more public settings. Her nectar was just that -- the fruit of some goddess.

Dakota's body spasmed often as he tended to her pussy with mouth, tongue, and occasionally his teeth in a playful way. Her labia were swollen with desire and passion.

They made love for the fourth time that day, and it wasn't even evening yet. Dakota and Dave had traded back and forth the role of sexual aggressor as they had sex. This time Dakota was the submissive, spreading her legs for him, but eagerly thrusting her body into his as he pumped into her. The feelings of ecstasy were supreme for the two of them. Neither tried to hold off their orgasms. Dakota had lost count for the day.

In their afterglow they lay cuddled together and coupled together. They kissed and licked and tongued each other's upper body.

Dakota said in their pillow talk, "I'm totally corrupted by you. I will never be the same. I will never go back to the way I was. You've turned me into a raging nymphomaniac. I am the vixen and you are my satyr. Since I met you, I've had more sex than I did in the previous two decades or more."

Dave kissed her and chuckled, "It's all part of my devious plot to turn you into my sex slave."

Dakota squeezed her vagina around his tumescent cock. "You win. I'm your slave. I really will do anything you ask me to. You've consumed my body. You've done things to me and introduced me to things I never thought about or if I had that I'd never do."

"Like what?" he asked, knowing some of the responses she might make.

Dakota licked up his neck to his mouth and thrust her tongue into him. She eventually said, "Other than getting me on stage and singing to me -- a first, you introduced me to the orgy your band and everyone was having. At first, I didn't want anything to do with that, but then you won me over in your bed -- and we weren't even on a first date.

"You got me so worked up I also made love with Floyd, and then, to my very great surprise, while you two men watched, I made lesbian love with Shiloh. Further, I liked it all and wanted more. MORE! The next morning, I did get more after we'd fucked again, when I made love with Glenn and ate out his wife Peggy.

"I'd never had anybody eat semen from my pussy after intercourse. My God, you did, and then so did Shiloh and Peggy. They inspired me and I did it to them. Moreover, I liked it. It's hot and sexy and arousing. I've turned into a huge slut. I hope I like the new me in the long run." She didn't sound sure of the result.

Dave explained that all that behavior was 'normal' in the Circle. "We've defined our own normal. I told you we're all high functioning hypersexuals. Well, we all love sex more than the average citizen. What you experienced is a small sample of what goes on in the Circle on a typical evening. Further, the dress code around the place is very relaxed; for the women, it's usually monokinis or the equivalent. It's warm most of the time so they go topless.

"More important to what you just said, we do have our own culture and it is different from outside the gates to our community. We don't apply the standards of acceptable behavior for outside our gates to what we do in the Circle. Yes, on that outside basis we're all sluts and morally corrupt. In our environment, however, what you sampled the last few days is not only acceptable behavior, it is desired behavior. Don't apply the values and judgments that belong in one place to another."

Dakota pushed herself onto his eroding hardness. "As an anthropologist, I appreciate that, but ... personally I worry. Did you like what I did -- do you like the way I am becoming?"

"In a word, yes. My concern is what I heard. I want you to feel comfortable in your own skin, and in doing what feels good to you."

Dakota rolled her eyes, "I want to fuck you all the time. That's what feels good."

Dave chuckled, "I agree, but the Circle is non-exclusive and non-possessive. There are other beautiful people there, too -- both men and women. When you see that, you'll feel overwhelmed with possibilities -- possibilities for intimate relationships that have staying power within those first two constraints. Many in the Circle say they are married not to one person but to two hundred men and women. I feel that way."

Dakota said, "I guess that they're not really constraints unless someone is insisting on exclusivity, monogamy, and mutual ownership. That would be just one model for a relationship."

"You're right," he said, "no one in the Circle 'owns' anybody else. I mentioned the principle of equality that we practice. This is a major facet of that tenet that we all hold dear."

"And I really just show up at your gate and someone will take care of me?" Dakota said, obvious referring to an earlier discussion they'd had.

"Not quite. That's too impersonal. Two women will meet you and be your mentors for integrating you into the Circle: Marie Thereaux and Barbara Nelson. They both work in your field at the university. Marie you talked to; she'll be your department head. Barbara also teaches but does more commercial work, too. You can earn some money doing that, too; if you wish.

"I will also give you a contact with a male member of the Circle. Ty Winter is my next-door neighbor with his wife Dori. Dori kind of started the Circle in a way. She was fucking one of the salesmen in her company when my wife parked next to her at work one morning. Everything took off from there.

"Ty is a VP for Bank of America, and a thoroughly nice man. He's also President of the Circle, where I'm an absentee vice president right now. If there's any glitch in your housing, fitting in, or anything, he can help you, too. He's very approachable."

"And my housing arrangements?"

"At least for starters, you're going to have a studio apartment in part of what we call the core building. There are several apartments and more are being built. It's temporary as we build more townhouses and other apartment complexes, or homes, for that matter. When I'm near my phone I can show you some pictures of one of the typical units."

"And ... you don't have to answer this if it's inappropriate of me to ask ... but do you fuck Dori?"

Dave laughed, "Regularly. She's a hot fuck and seems to like me a great deal -- always has. I kind of owe her. I teased her mercilessly for months as Alice and I warmed up to the idea of having a sexually open relationship. Dori would even burst into our bedroom while we were making love and ask to participate. She was insufferable and remains one of the horniest women I've ever met. She is near your age by the way."

Dakota laughed, "I look forward to meeting her. Maybe she can be my new role model for things sexual."

Dave's slippery eel of a cock finally deflated enough to slide from inside his partner. He said, "We should go to dinner."

Dakota spread her legs wide. "You have to have your appetizer right here first. Please amaze me again."

"Clean me first," he suggested.

Dakota bent and inhaled his entire cock into her mouth in one go. He felt her tongue and saliva rush around his appendage in rapid fashion, and then she slowly pulled off of him. She blew on his wilted flower for a minute to dry the surface. Then she leaned back and spread her legs again.

Dave slithered down her body to where her pussy gaped. He inserted three fingers into her fold as he brought his mouth to the task of cleaning up the appealing woman.

Even as he got the fluids from her folds in his mouth, he knew they were mostly her. She had been gushing girl juice since they met. Further, he had become somewhat depleted of semen because of the frequency of their unions.

With a mouthful of the silky liquid he moved up to kiss her. As they kissed, he injected the nectar into her mouth. She moaned and accepted what they now shared. As they parted, she said, "Oh, God. Another first. I know that's called snowballing. I just snowballed with you, right?"

Dave nodded as he stroked her clit and pussy. "Right."

Dakota sighed, "I feel so dirty right now -- so deliciously, wonderfully, ecstatically, fabulously, incredibly, and happily dirty. I don't want this to ever stop."

Dave teased, "You know you always have a safe word when it comes to me, or any of the men or women in the Circle."

Dakota said thoughtfully, "Something like 'red', or 'peanut butter'?"

"No. You only need to say 'no' or the equivalent and whatever is happening will stop. You'll find that we take consent quite seriously, especially with new Circle members or pledges."

"Pledges?"

"Just like a fraternity or sorority on campus. The duties of a pledge are the same; meet everyone and get to know them, help the common cause in some way -- a job on campus, so to speak, and see whether you agree with their philosophy on life."

"I want to be a pledge. I want to be a member."

Dave kissed her and rolled out of bed. "Dinnertime, my darling. Did I mention I want you in a skirt with no undies?"

Chapter 14 -- Colorado

Dave and Dakota sat having a late lunch at a small restaurant with outdoor tables in Salida, Colorado. They'd left Taos that morning after spending three days together, and were poking along back roads and enjoying the mountain scenery and the rarified air.

Dakota told him, "Riding with you on the motorcycle is most fun I think I've ever had -- with my clothes on." She giggled uncharacteristically.

Dave laughed, "You could take off the rest of them." He reached over and toyed with where Dakota had tied the tails of the shirt in a knot just below her bust line.

When they'd stopped for coffee mid-morning, Dave had Dakota strip down to the bare minimums of propriety in terms of clothing for the bike. The weather was warm by that time of day. She wore small black flats on her feet, cutoff shorts that hugged her butt, and had one of Dave's shirts on with the tails tied off under her breasts; four items of clothing.

She rubbed the shirt material over her breasts to stimulate her nipples. "Don't tempt me. Back near the Colorado border the shirt came undone. I was fully revealed for several miles I think before I realized and retied the tails. I guess no one noticed."

Dave chuckled, "I didn't see any pile ups behind us. You can be distracting ... and I love you, by the way."

She smiled adoringly at him and went back to her sandwich. Just before she ate, she asked Dave, "You said the Circle is over fifteen years old. Why has it lasted? What's the glue that holds it together?"

Dave nodded slowly to indicate he was going to give a careful and thoughtful answer. "In a way, it's the same traits that hold together a marriage for fifty years. I'll explain. We each value the lifestyle principles I told you about, but we could do that in isolation from each other. We have bonded with each other because of that and because we genuinely like each other. That's why we think that being a pledge is so important; you get to meet everyone and see if you can embrace them as a long-term friend and in many cases as a lover. With as many people as there are now, we all know there'll be dozens of people that love you. The more important question is, do you love them and many of the others?