Loosing the V Card

Story Info
My trip to an ABS where I gave it up to strangers.
946 words
4.47
11.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in a large Southern town that had 2 adult bookstores. While both ABS' saw action, there was one bookstore that where a lot of guys went for man on man action. This ABS had 8-9 booths large enough for at least 2 guys. Plus most booths had glory holes that were large enough to put your hand through and JO the other guy or feel up and finger his hole.

I would stop in a couple of times a month to get my cock sucked and dump a load in someone's mouth. One fall night I stopped in and the ABS was pretty busy but I found a booth with a glory hole next to an occupied booth. I went in and took my cock out where the guy next door could watch me jacking. After a few minutes and getting my cook hard, his fingers started to rub the hole, offering his mouth to my cock. I quickly put my dick where he could lick it. I closed my eyes as a stranger pulled my cock and balls in the hole and start working out his reward. I leaned against the wall, pressing and thrusting my cock where he could suck and jack. I let my jeans fall to the floor as he worked over my dick. Since I hadn't JO for a couple of weeks, I dumped a long pulsating stream of hot jizz into his mouth. I didn't lock my door because I didn't care if some watched me getting my cock sucked.

I sat down on the folding chair in my booth to catch my breath before pulling my pants up and leaving. After only 40 seconds, the guy on the other side put his cock in the hole for me. I hadn't pulled up my pants but I reached up and started stroking his dick.

I had never sucked a guys cock or fucked an ass. But his cock was clean and stiff so I thought turn around was fair play. He sucked mine and I should suck his. I started to jack his cock and fondle his balls. Then I leaned forward and placed his cock in my mouth and started to run my tongue around the head of his dick while sucking and jacking his cock. My back was to the door but I heard it open and then lock as I sucked that guys cock.

I stood up and twisted around so I could step out of my pants while keeping his hard cock in my mouth. I was enjoying the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue when i licked the head of his cock and slide my tongue along is cum slit. When I stepped out of my pants my ass was exposed and another guy was playing with my cock and balls. i spread my legs wider so he could have easier access to my limp pecker. On a couple of occasions I felt his finger touching my asshole. I was use to having my gf finger my hole as part of our strap on play so I wasn't too concerned about it, but then the guy I was giving a blow job to erupted in my mouth. At the same time I felt some cool lube on my hole. I wasn't sure about what to do but he filled up my mouth so I had to swallow. Then I started to use my tongue to clean his cock and to suck the last drop of cum from his pole.

As I straighten up, I could feel the guy behind me start to work his cock into my asshole. I knew this guy was going to make my ass his pussy but I was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my ass. It felt a lot better than my gf's dildo since it was soft yet hard and warmers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of loosing my V card and taking my first real cock up my ass.

It occurred to me that I didn't know if he had put a condom on before he stated to fuck me so I leaned back into his chest and whispered, 'Please don't cum inside me. Please don't breed me with your seed'. Those must have been the magic words because as soon as I said 'seed' I felt him push inside as deep as possible and flood my ass pussy with his cum. I just stood there as I felt him step back. I heard him pull up his jeans, zippered his cock away and open the door.

I had not turned around and I never saw the guy who was my first cock. I was totally stunned. In one 30 minute period, I had gotten my cock sucked and shot my cum into someone's mouth, then I had sucked that guys cock and had him cum in my mouth. To top that off, I had passively let another guy fuck my ass bare and to breed me.

I realized the guy left my door open and when I looked back I could see a couple other guys looking in. I don't know if they saw the whole show or just me standing there without my pants and having some guy cum run out of my asshole.

I closed and locked the door and then I got dressed. There were a couple of guys watching me leave. After a couple of weeks I went and was tested, passing as clean and damn lucky.. That didn't mean I was going to stop.