LOP Quickies Ch. 03

Story Info
Adventures in costumes in public. Oh my!
2.2k words
4.38
1.9k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

The fun thing about doing something in costume is that you get to act a certain way that would normally be considered strange to those that know you. But when tens of thousands of people get together in costume, what would be strange is suddenly acceptable, and even encouraged.

Through no small amount of planning, I found myself in July of 00' at the Comicon 2000 convention in San Diego. A great part of the fun was that I was in costume as Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; my favorite cartoon growing up. The absolute best part of it was that Amanda agreed to come with me and dressed up as April O'Neil, intrepid reporter.

Our costumes were as true to the show as we could make them.

Amanda, to my delight, was in the hallmark yellow jumpsuit that hugged her delicious curves. She couldn't manage to zip the front up all the way due to her amazing H-cup breasts.

"I guess the girls'll just be on display, then," she had said after valiantly trying to win against the zipper. She had also colored her hair bright red and carried around my camcorder so that her look was complete.

I was in my run-down denim outfit with golf bag full of sports equipment and a hockey mask. Upon Amandas insistence, the pants I was wearing were much tighter than I normally get. They bulged out in certain places to a degree that I was not normally wear. However Amanda reassured me that it was a very good look for me.

"And besides," she commented in her delightful southern drawl, "if you get ta look at my cleavage all day, I should get to browse the goods yer packin'."

Who was I to disagree with that kind of logic?

We had walked the floor Friday evening after we arrived just to see many vendors still setting up. On Saturday morning things moved into full swing and we put on our costumes. We weren't the only ones dressing up, but we definitely looked better than most of the others who'd done so.

A lot of people went as comic book characters (obviously), some from video games, including a great many Lara Crofts. However Amanda and I seemed to be the only TMNT inspired couple there. Amanda in particular got a lot of compliments, and was asked to get a lot of photos from convention goers.

I didn't mind it at all, really, that many of the mostly male attendees asked me to take a photo of them together. What they didn't realize was that I occasionally (often, actually) would take a photo of them obviously ogling Amandas ample cleavage along with taking the actual photo.

I wasn't being petty, and after I told Amanda what I did, she was intrigued to see how often it actually happened. To make it more fun, she tugged her zipper down a little more just to tease the would-be photo buddies. I had no idea what undergarment she was wearing to keep those titanic tits in such a pleasing placement, but I decided to buy stock in them when we got home.

Around noon, after walking the floor for a few hours, Amanda made probably the hottest, most awesome request of me than any other woman had made in a while.

"Hey, let's grab some pizza," she said a little loudly, making her way towards the food booths. It was noisy so she had to speak up.

"How costume appropriate," I commented.

"And then, we can duck into a storage room so we can fuck right quick."

The Jean Grey costume wearing woman in front of us turned suddenly, a look of interested shock on her face at what Amanda had said. Amanda, politely, just smiled at her as she turned towards me.

"I mean," she said a little more towards me, "all those boys checkin' me out has me a little randy. And from all the girls I seen checkin' you out has me a little jealous. So you ravagin' me hard n' fast will solve both problems at once.

"But after we get some food. I'm starvin'," she said matter of factly.

A half hour later we were fed and watered and, in Amandas case, ready for some quick lovin'.

"In here," she said. Amanda led me down one of the myriad of hallways until we came across a maintenance/janitors closet off the beaten path. It was unlocked, thankfully, and we locked the door as we entered.

Once the door was closed, Amanda was on me. She basically jumped into my arms and wrapper her legs around me, tearing off my hockey mask and kissing me frantically. I returned her energy and enthusiasm as best I could. Holding her in this position proved challenging, though.

I sat her down on a bench off to one side and was able to properly kiss her bright pink lips. Our tongues played over each other for a few minutes before Amanda hopped down.

"I really like kissin' ya," she said, unzipping her snug fitting coveralls. She shrugged out of the top and pulled it down just below her shapely hips, taking her yellow thong panties down with it. She choose to go without a bra it turned out, which was fascinating and quite alluring. Seeing her H-cup mounds with her large, dark pink nipples brought me to full attention, which pressed irritatingly against my too-tight pants.

Seeing where this was going, I pulled down my pants as well, freeing my long, thick and achingly erect cock out.

"Oh, yea, now we're talkin'," she said as she went to her knees. She handed me the camcorder, pressing record as she did so.

"I been gettin' video all day of things; it'd be a shame not to get some of the highlights of the trip, don't you think?"

"Oh, capturing memories is something I quite agree with," I said, taking the camera and pointing it down at her.

"Just remember," she said as she took my cock in her small, strong hand, "keep it focused. I wanna watch this later and don't need motion sickness from you movin' too much."

Staring into the camera, she opened her mouth wide and took me down nearly half way in one go. Wrapping her lips around my girth, she slowly pulled off, wetting my cock as she went. As she reached the head she plunged back down my shaft even further, pulling a moan out of me.

Her blowjob was not as frenzied as her kissing was, but it was still deep and passionate. She pulled off now and again and just licked the shaft and head, flicking it with her tongue before plunging my cock back down her throat.

"OK," she said, getting to her feet and leaning over the bench. Her cute, round ass was stuck out at me in a clear invitation. "Now, when you're close to cummin' let me know."

"I'm sure you know what that looks like by now," I said as I slid into her smooth, hot pussy. She was exceptionally wet already. So much so that I buried my entire length inside her in one smooth stroke. I groaned at the sensation of being inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she hissed as I pulled out and slowly trust into her again.

"Holy shit, you're so tight," I said, enjoying the firm pressure her pussy was gripping me with.

"It's been a while since ya stretched me out," she said, moaning as I slowly fucked into her. She bent over the bench more, pillowing out her tits a she gripped the edge to brace herself.

"I hope you're plannin' on pickin up the pace. I do believe I said hard n' fast. So bring it."

Abiding by her wishes, I picked up the pace. I pumped into Amandas ass quickly and fully, bottoming out with each stroke. Her ass rippled slightly with each thrust, getting more than a few throaty moans out of her. We were trying to be quiet lest we get caught. Or worse; interrupted before we finished. Moans were able to be stifled, but the rhythmic slapping of my pelvis against her ass could not be helped.

It was difficult to keep the camera steady with only one hand on her hip, but I managed it. I also panned around to get a shot of her face. Her half lidded eyes showed her in pure bliss, her breasts jiggling playfully around as I worked in her. After a few moments of capturing her ecstasy, I panned back to the action of my cock stretching out her pussy.

"Oh, yea, yea, keep it up. Just like that," she said quietly. I reached forward to play with a nipple as we fucked, tweaking it just the way she like it. Amanda rested on her elbows to allow me to fondle her properly.

"Ooooooo, yea darlin'. Make me fucking cum. Oh yea, yea yea, oooooooooooo fuck yea!," she called out as her orgasm hit her. I panned the camcorder around again to catch her face as she came. She quivered as she climaxed, her legs and torso shaking from the sensation She was smiling and panting and looked at the camera with lust and glee when she started coming down.

"If you're watchin' this," she addressed the camera, "I hope ya just came as well as I did. Cause Paul's fuckin' me so good right not."

Amanda took the camera from me and held it out to get us both in frame. "Now, fuck me like ya mean it, darlin'," she said, encouraging me.

Taking her direction, I grabbed both her hips tightly and started slamming my cock into her; quick and hard as requested.

"Ohhhhhh, yea, that's it. Fuckin' wreck my tight little pussy," she said, continuing to moan as my pace increased yet again.

Soon I was pumping into her at breakneck speed. The ripples her ass made as I thrust, the back view of her swaying breasts, was a hot sight in every conceivable sense. It wasn't before long that I was ready. I told her so as she requested.

She pulled off of my cock, but it was just a little too late. She had dropped down to her knees but the first shot erupted from me and right between the tits. She was fast though, and took my spasming cock in her hand and stroked me through the rest of my orgasm into her open mouth, flicking the bottom of the head with her tongue. She kept her mouth on the head and sucked with each spasm, lapping the underside which added to the incredible sensation of cumming between her hot, skillful lips.

She panned the camera to keeping her in frame, getting the cumshot perfectly. She looked up at me with each stroke and spasm, milking my cock into her mouth, smiling with her eyes.

When I was finished, she sat back and showed off the lake of cum I had unloaded in her mouth. After playing her tongue around for a moment, she swallowed it in one gulp, opening her mouth again to show the camera. She scooped the cum from her cleavage into her mouth, giving a "mmmm" sound as she swallowed that as well.

Looking at the camera, she said "If you're still watchin' this, remember how nice Paul's cum tastes. It's hot n' dirty and oh so fuckin' sexy. Especially when he blasts it right into my mouth. Bye now."

She turned off the camcorder and put it down, satisfied with the filming we did. Then she took my half masted cock into her mouth again, slowly, and licked my sensitive shaft clean of our juices. It was amazing to feel her mouth on me, sensitive as I was. Her efforts also produced a result, bringing some new life down south more quickly than I thought possible. She pulled off before I got too excited though.

"That was amazin' darlin'," she said, getting back to her feet. "But I don't think we have time enough for another round. Besides," she moved to me and carefully tucked my semi-restored erection into my too-tight pants, "I don't wanna deprive all those girls of ogling your goodies."

After wiping her breasts clean with a paper towel, Amanda donned her yellow jumpsuit, zipping it to only just above her belly button; far lower than it was previously.

"And as long as we're givin' people a show, might as well make it a good one," she said, adjusting her breasts so they made the most pleasing presentation. "And don't worry darlin', I'll make sure that hard on I gave you is put to good use tonight."

Giving me a smile and a wink, Amanda grabbed the camcorder and we left the closet, heading back to the show floor. It was difficult to not think of what was to come (and cum) later tonight, but we managed to have fun at the convention, the after parties, and around San Diego in general. But that is a another story for another time.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers