LOP Quickies Ch. 04

Story Info
BBQs and an adults only pool party? Yes please!
3.6k words
4.17
3.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

As the summer of 1999 drew to a close, my neighbors Tom and Eva were having a last hoorah BBQ since it was going to be over 90 degrees that Saturday. This was also to be an adults only BBQ, so kids would be replaced by a lot more liquor. I also came to find out that no kids also meant that the swim suits would be, shall we say, not 100% family appropriate. Not naked or anything, but definitely swimwear that you wouldn't see at a pubic pool.

I came to the BBQ in my favorite (and lately underused) surf trunks and a tank top. From the gathering of about 30-ish people, I was a little overdressed. The men, for the most part, were shirtless and many were in speedos. The women, to my delight, were in a mix of micro-one piece and barely covering bikinis. One woman was wearing a blue one piece that covered normally, except that it turned more than a little transparent when she emerged from the water.

I saw Tom at the grill taking to another man who looked similar. Just as muscled, a little taller, and with blonde hair, this gentleman decided to rock some 60's era James Bond swim shorts.

"Hey, Paul," Tom called, waving me over with his tongs. "This is my friend Eric. Eric, Paul." I shook Erics surprisingly soft hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said. Tom handed me a hot dog and as I walked away I heard Eric in a hushed tone to Tom say "So that's Paul?"

I didn't quite know what to make of that. Sitting at a folding table with my food, I thought on it a bit. Eva did mention that Tom's lover was named Eric. And as I glanced back at them, I did see that they were a little chummy. Standing a bit closer than you'd normally see two guys, and talked in lower tones than everyone else at the party.

As I thought on this, I didn't even see Eva sneak up behind me. Her hand on my shoulder absolutely did not make me jump a little and drop my food on the ground. That would be silly.

"Sorry," she said, taking a seat next to me. She, like the other ladies at the party, was wearing a skimpier bikini than I'd seen her in so far. It was leopard print, with the bottoms tied by strings at the sides. The bikini top was string and the cups were more like strips that barely covered her nipples. The tan lines from her normal swim suit were still evident, especially the top. For a woman in her mid-30's she was sexy and alluring in the extreme. I was obviously staring, and she smiled when she said "I take it you like my swim suit?"

"If you can even call it that," I said. I took another bite of food before remembering that it was on the ground a moment ago. Hot women in skimpy bikinis tend to make my brain not work good much.

"Since I bought it at the lingerie store you run, it may fall more under that category."

"Either way, it's quite fetching," I said.

"Good," she said, leaning over towards me. She lowered her voice so no one else would hear. "I've been waiting for you. And it's been too long since you and I have had a moment alone."

I leaned towards her, keeping my voice just a quiet.

"We agreed to seeing each other twice a week," I said, smirking, "and so far we've hooked up every other day for the past month. We just had a rendezvous yesterday morning, so how is that too long?

"And please," I said, still smirking, "feel free to use as graphic and vivid words as you need to explain it."

Eva, her wide lips breaking into a great big smile, quickly recovered her composure lest people around us start to notice something.

"Well," she said, trying to keep a straight face, "I have a lot of time to make up for in terms of getting mine. So much so that even after we fuck for hours, I am so turned on still that I masturbate when I get home."

Her explanation was starting to have a tightening effect on my surf shorts.

"Those polaroids we took are quite useful for that. I just stare at them while using my dildo and it gets me off quite nicely. And since our last encounter, I've been looking forward to today's party. Especially since you were going to be here."

"Oh," I asked, "and how come?"

"Come upstairs to the guest room and find out," she said. She slowly, methodically, leaned away and stood up. She deliberately sauntered away. Her bottoms were a thong that showed off her amazing, firm, round ass. The tan lines from her normal hip hugging bottoms just added to the sexiness of her walking. She didn't turn around as she went into the house, and slowly walked up the stairs.

Taking a quick glance around to see if anyone was watching us, I slowly got up as well and made my way upstairs.

Once upstairs, I entered the room that Amanda and I once had a hook up in to find Eva sitting against a table. She looked very casual in her stance, her hands resting behind her.

"Glad you could make it," she said smirking. "As I said, I've been looking forward to today for one very important reason.

"The first time I saw you and Amanda, I was peeking through the door crack. And then I asked you to help me recreate it in your house. But now, I want to fully recreate that first experience and fantasy."

She stood up and untied her bottoms with a simple tug of a string. They fell away easily, revealing her small landing strip and visibly wet pussy.

"So," she said, taking a step towards me. "I'm going to suck that long, hard, magnificent dick; you're going go fuck me from behind; and then you're going to cover my face and chest in every drop of cum I can squeeze out of you."

Eva took me by the hands until I was also in front of the table. She deftly pulled down my shorts and released by pent up hard on, lightly smacking her in to stomach.

She dropped to her knees and inhaled my member as if it was her mission. She stroked my shaft with her small hands, squeezing as she licked, flicked, and deep throated my cock at a fast pace.

"Fuck, Eva, that feels fucking amazing," I told her. Her response was to increase her speed, bobbing on the head and stroking me even more quickly. Her throat was hot, tight, and wet, eliciting moans from me as she worked my member. After a few minutes, she stood back up and kissed me.

"Fuck me," she said as she broke out kiss. "Please fuck me hard and fast and deep. I need to feel you inside me."

Her breath was quick and shallow and her stroking of my cock didn't stop at all. Grabbing her shoulders, I spun her around and forced her to bend over. Stepping behind her, I ran the head of my cock along her silky folds, this time eliciting a few moans out of her lips.

"Since you said please," I said. I pushed every inch of my long, hard cock into Eva's tight, hot pussy in one smooth stroke. I buried myself in her completely, pushing against her ass with pressure.

"Yes! FUCK!" she exclaimed as I entered her so forcefully. I started at a medium pace so she could get use to me. I looked up and saw that a standing mirror was right in front of us. I could see Eva, smiling with her eyes closed. The swaying her breasts and expression on her face was incredibly sexy.

"Damn you look good," I told her. She looked into the mirror and smile wider.

"You look awesome behind me," she said. "But yea, I am not at all kidding when I say that I'd totally fuck me if I could."

"I'm certainly glad to be fucking you," I said, reaching around to fondle a breast.

She continued to look in the mirror as we fucked, our eyes meeting occasionally.

"I wish I had a video camera," she said, "this would be hot to either fuck to or masturbate to later."

"Well," I said, taking a few even deeper strokes into Evas hot, aching pussy. She moaned lowly at that. "I do have cameras. And you are coming over tomorrow.

If possible, her expression got even more excited.

"Oh it is fucking on," she said, "you're going to fuck me on camera. That's not negotiable."

In response, I slapped her ass rather hard and then started to fuck her intensely, letting my desire for her take over.

"Oh fuck me, Paul!" she called out loudly as I increased me efforts.

I didn't tell her to keep it down, or cover her mouth. I did, however, untie her bikini top, ball it up and shove it into her mouth, somewhat gagging her. Eva didn't resist, but instead looked at me with a mix of desire and excitement. I could tell she was smiling around the gag.

From somewhere downstairs, I could hear music start. It was thumping through the floor, and I was thankful that it would likely drown out Evas moans a little.

As she requested, and as I was aching to do, I fucked Eva hard, fast, and deep. The sounds of our fucking were muted thanks to the plethora of stuff that still inhabited the room, so echoes were minimal. I could also feel her playing herself as I fucked her, cumming at least two times as I work in her.

As usual, her orgasms were weak for me to feel, but were amazing for her. Just after her third orgasm, I felt the familiar tingle in the base of my cock.

"God damn, Eva, your pussy if so fucking good. It's gonna make me cum. Right now," I told her.

I withdrew, an aching feeling as she felt amazing to be inside, and she went to her knees. She took out the gag and tossed it aside.

Grabbing my cock in both of her hands, she said "Hose me down like a dirty little slut. Fucking wreck me."

She quickly stroked my cock, taking only a moment to bring me over the edge.

The pleasure of it left me breathless. I couldn't even tell her how good it felt as the first shock of my orgasm hit me. I saw a large rope hit her open mouth and waiting tongue. The next few she aimed at her tits, covering each of her C-cup breasts with a generous coating of cum. I shot at least seven or eight good wads at her before I felt even close to coming down. Eva stroked out every single drop she could, licking up the last bits of cum my cock leaked out.

"Holy fuck," I said breathlessly. She released me to examine the results our rendezvous produced.

"Jesus," she said, tracing her fingers over her cum soaked breasts. "I think you covered me more than you did Amanda. Thank you."

She sucked her fingers a little, moaning in satisfaction.

"So good," she said, breathing hard and humming contentedly as she dipped her finger again and licked it clean.

Eva stood up, kissed me on the cheek, and headed for the bathroom. She didn't close the door as she started to wipe off the cum from her neck and breasts. While she was cleaning herself, she also looked to be checking herself out in the mirror.

Stroking her cum soaked breasts with her hands, she traced around her nipples, giving them a squeeze here and there. She then wiped a damp rag over her breasts slowly, tracing her nipples again as she went. The whole time she continue to look at herself in the mirror, smiling slightly at what she was seeing.

If she was seeing what I was seeing; that being an incredibly beautiful woman, naked, exotic and glowing, stroking her body with enthusiasm, then it's no wonder she was getting excited.

Watching her clean herself in such a way worked some kind of magic, as it restored my erection in not only record time, but I felt harder than when we were fucking just a minute ago.

Thinking no longer an option, I went into the bathroom, I grabbed Eva by the arm, pushed her against the door, and kissed her fiercely. She called out but it was muffled by my frantic need to feel her lips on mine. Our tongues played enthusiastically while I slipped my hand between her thighs.

Feeling her still wet mounds, I inserted one, then two fingers into her hot, creamy pussy. She put her right leg on the counter as I did this to give me better access. Curling my fingers I stroked her for a a few moments, ensuring that she was ready.

Breaking our kiss, I guided her to the counter, and lifted her onto is so she was sitting. She spread her legs open, inviting me to continue.

"Holy crap," she said, feeling me stroke her pussy with the head of my cock. "How are you hard again so quick? Even for you?"

"You just said you'd totally fuck yourself if you could," I said. I pushed into her fully in one powerful stroke, burying myself into her completely.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Are you really surprised that seeing your sexy-as-hell form gets me going?"

I pulled out and pushed in again to make sure she was ready. After that, I fucked Eva at a quick pace, pulling nearly all the way out before sinking fully back into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, FUCK, ME, YES," she called out loudly again.

I put my hand around her throat, squeezing gently, yet firmly enough to get her to keep quiet.

"Ha, ha, har," she panted.

I let up enough for her to speak.

She took a shallow breath. "Yes. Harder," she said, "choke me harder."

I did as she wanted, mildly squeezing her with one hand and grabbing onto her ass with the other. I squeezed her throat until she could barely get a breath in, the struggle apparently turning her on like I'd not seen before. Her hands went to her breasts, her fingers squeezing her nipples so hard they got even darker than their natural brown.

Eva struggle to make sounds, but this didn't stop her from trying. It was broken moans and callings, but the entire time she either had her eyes closed or was looking intensely at me as I fucked her.

After only a few minutes of such a hard fucking, I could feel the stirring of my own release start to build up again. Eva, with all the stimulation she was getting, got there before me. Her whole body started to shudder, shaking like she was cold. Her mouth was in a permanent O shape, her breath shallow.

This was not normally the type of sex I was into, but I can not deny the hotness of the whole affair. She was building up for a huge orgasm, and quickly. I grabbed her ass as hard as I could as I sank my rock hard cock into her with each thrust. After another minute, she got her reward.

She didn't make a sound, but instead shook violently, her legs quivering like she was getting electrocuted. As she came, her pussy clamped down on my cock in hard, rapid bursts. It was enough to send me over the edge as well.

Thrusting into her as she came harder than I'd ever felt her finish, I felt the first spasm erupt inside her hot, tight pussy. I could feel her get wetter from our combined juices, some of it being squeezed out not only by the size of my cock, but also from how hard her pussy was squeezing me.

I was too overtaken to call out, so we both came simultaneously in silent, intense ecstasy. I released her neck and she took a deep, shuddering breath.

For a moment all she did was breathe. I withdrew from her and took a step back, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. Her legs closed and she slid off the counter onto her knees. Her back to the cabinet, she was still breathing hard as I stepped forward again and forced my cock back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmph," was all she could get out. She obediently opened up and swallowed my firm yet deflating member. I worked my cock over her lips, her tongue cleaning off our combined juices. After I was done, she looked like a beautiful, debauched mess. Her makeup was smeared, her eyes were watery, her face was coated, and there was no small amount of cum leaking out of her pussy onto the tile floor.

"Oh...my...fuck...ing...god," she said after a minute. She opened her eyes and looked at me in... disbelief? Appreciation? It was hard to tell.

"Hottest...sex...ever," she said between breaths. So it was appreciation then. Good.

"I think so too," I said. I retrieved my shorts and put them back on. Eva was still kneeling in the bathroom recovering. I stepped up to her and took her chin in my hand, forcing gaze up to look at me.

"Tomorrow," I said in what I thought was an authoritative tone, "when you come over, be ready to be on camera. And wear something... provocative. I want you looking your sexiest when we shoot your big scene. In fact, bring a few outfits. What's a movie without a few costume changes?"

She didn't say anything, however she did smile widely and nod her head. As I left Eva on the bathroom floor, she was still shaking slightly and trying to even her breathing. To this day, the sight of her like that is nothing short of erotic for me.

Heading back downstairs, I saw that the party was still happening without interruption. The music was rock and loud and came from the stereo setup outside. People were meandering around, some paired off and talking in hushed tones, and some telling stories to small groups. I slipped back into the party like a ninja, hoping nobody noticed that I was gone.

"Hey, Paul," I heard someone call from behind me as I went to the grill to get a hotdog from the stack. It was Eric. I guess I was not as ninja as I thought.

"Oh, hey," I replied. "What's up?"

Looking around to make sure we weren't in earshot of the party, Eric made to take some food as he said, "Can I give you some advice?"

Taking a look around myself to ensure our privacy, I said "Sure."

"There's a guest suite setup in the basement," he explained. "Bedroom, bathroom, shower, the works.

"I know Eva told you about her and Toms... situation. Right? And my part in that?"

I nodded my ascent as I took a bite of my hotdog.

"Sometimes, during parties like this, Tom and I like to take advantage of the commotion and sneak away. The downstairs suite is basically sound proof. Nice place for... a rendezvous."

"Oh. Shit," I said.

"Hey," Eric said with a smile, "no worries. You're fine. I was at the grill so I'm the only one who heard her, and then I turned on the stereo."

"Yea, I was wondering about the timing of that," I said.

Eric slapped me on the arm. "Us side pieces have to stick together," he said. "But still, next time, use the downstairs. It also has a lock on the door. Just in case."

I wasn't quite sure how to take being called a 'side piece', but it was certainly good advice. Tom came out of the house and he and Eric picked up whatever conversation they were having. I waited for another half an hour but Eva didn't come back down stairs. I asked Tom after her, and his response was funny.

"Yea," he said, "I checked in on her and she was passed out on our bed. She must have had too much... excitement."

The smirks on his and Erics faces was hard not to notice. I tried to keep my complexion from not turning the bright red it felt like it was, but I don't think I pulled it off.

"Well, I hope she feels better," I said.

"Oh, about that," he said, leaning towards me and lowering his voice. "She said to tell you that she'll be feeling just fine by tomorrow. At 7pm."

He was still smiling as he walked back to the grill to refill the empty burger baskets. Eric, also smiling, followed him.

It was not that I minded being a side piece I suppose. However I did find it annoying that my lovers husband was having so much fun at my awkwardness in the situation.

Oh well. I left the party and decided to prepare the set for tomorrow's 'movie'. And to rest up so that Eva gets the performance she desires.

It's a hard life, but someone has to do it.

Get it? Do it? Ha!

(Shut up that was funny and you know it.)

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers