Lord and Lady Cholmondley at Home

Story Info
The lady of the manor provides the staff with a bonus.
2.8k words
3.68
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
229 Followers

Lord and Lady Cholmondley at home in Cholmondley Hall.

This story is set in the UK in a mansion on the England and Wales border.

As this is set in the UK, I am using British terminology which differs in some ways from the usual Americanisms used in Literotica, for example the word "suspender belt" instead of "garter belt" and "knickers" instead of "panties", sometimes in a sexual way and also humorous for example when women were allowed to take up positions in the Church of England, previously held exclusively by men, they were referred to as "vicars in knickers", someone in a bad temper had their "knickers in a twist", and so on.

Cells phones are called "mobiles" in the UK.

Cholmondley is pronounced chumley.

Cholmondley Hall

Lord and Lady Cholmondley sat in the library looking out over the lawn, the path led via circuitous route past two ponds and a rockery, to finish at the cottage of their long serving gardener "Robinson".

'What time is Robinson due to receive his bonus?' He continued to concentrate on his newspaper as he spoke.

'Oh, when I'm ready I suppose,' Lady Cholmondley pronounced airily.

'Same way as ever?'

'Yes, I keep thinking, today will be the day he wants to change things around, but.... he never does. What are you doing, the crossword?'

'No, darling, this new thing called "wordle".'

'I've heard of that, how are you getting on?'

'I'm making a list of words with three vowels, for example, "unite and diary", three vowels each.' He sounded triumphant. 'That is if you count the letter "Y" as a vowel.'

'Oh,' after a moment's thought, 'I think I can help, how about untie and dairy?'

Lord Cholmondley lowered his newspaper and looked at her over his glasses, 'very good dear, all three have three vowels,' she looked puzzled and thought, "I only mentioned two, oh well, never mind, maths was never his strong point.

She returned to her crochet work and him to his wordle, when, 'I can hear that wheelbarrow, why doesn't Robinson ever oil the damn thing?'

She knew exactly why, she always knew when he was returning to his cottage on the estate, formerly a gatehouse, 'it's a signal dear, he's telling me he's finished working in the garden and is going for a shower.'

'That's the least I would expect from him, clean hands especially, and his penis, by the way, have you two never heard of a mobile phone?'

'Don't be funny, of course but only you and I know the wheelbarrow signal, mobile phones can be intercepted,' she nodded towards him in a knowing way, just to let you know, I check out his hands and his dick, in fact in a few minutes time he'll be waving it in front of my face.'

'As you see fit, my dear, as you see fit,' and with that she stood upright, and lifted her skirt.

'What do you think?'

He peered closely at her taut suspender straps, the tension of the stocking tops and see-through knickers, 'most adequate my dear, most adequate, are these the set we bought in Prague?'

'Yes, I only wear them for special occasions, and even then, not for very long,' she laughed, and only for you and Robinson,' she added, pulling her knickers to one side, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

'I speak on his behalf when I saw we are duly honoured, I see you've trimmed your pussy hair.'

'No, that was Robinson, he told me it was good practice for his topiary.'

His Lordship sighed and unzipped, removing his penis, 'you'd best be on your way but don't be too long or you'll find yourself in a threesome.'

Her eyes lit up and she gave him a big smile and a kiss, letting her skirt fall she left through the french windows and walked to the cottage, the sound of her heels growing quieter until, they stopped altogether.

The path was fifty foot long, but the cottage was only thirty feet away, it wound its way between the two ponds with their water lilies then onto the wall of rhododendrons, the path had a four-foot fall so his lordship could see her all the way until she reached the front door and disappeared into the cottage.

'Welcome, your Ladyship,' Robinson greeted her. He was sat at his computer.

'Looking for porn are we Digby,' she gently chided him, 'in a way I am, the birds and bees but without the birds.

'I'm intrigued,' she admitted, looking puzzled, she leaned forward looking over his shoulder at the computer screen. 'Oh, you're creating a label for this year's honey, how many bottles do you expect?'

'Well, with the three new hives which I've put in the "lavender" meadow I reckon about a thousand.'

She made a mewing sound, impressed, 'where did you learn the apiary skills, was it at agricultural college?'

'No, boarding school.' He spoke with a bluntness that surprised her, they'd been fucking each other for over five years, twice a week or so, that came to five hundred fucks.

She knew better than to ask anything further, she knew he'd been expelled and, in his opinion, unfairly. 'Well, it's proving most useful and lucrative, five pound a jar and the bees do all the work, very profitable.'

He smiled and slapped her on the bottom, 'I actually do some of the work you know,' he was smiling.

'What are the magazines,' she asked noticing them for the first time scattered over the table, 'Gardeners World.'

He laughed, 'they designed to make something grow, but not plants. I'm going for a shower, have a read of them if you want.'

She sat in the large comfortable armchair and flicked through the nearest magazine; it was an old British soft porn mag called Fiesta and featured sections on "Reader's Wives and Reader's Letters" which related the sexual adventures of the wives. The wives were all wearing stockings and suspender belts, the stories were all about "accidental" adventures, such as meeting (unexpectedly) two of the husband's mates in the pub, getting carried away and ending up in a four-way gangbang. Her ladyship began to feel herself become damp and began to fantasise about being a housewife in such a situation, when Digby returned from his shower, 'you're still dressed,' he announced, somewhat surprised, 'I became engrossed and time simply flew by, nevertheless I can remedy that,' and she stood and undid her skirt waist buttons and kicked it off, it flew up and Digby caught it, he looked on admiringly at her nyloned legs.

She looked at his hands as he took over, unbuttoning her blouse and pushing it off her shoulders, he undid her bra and her breasts fell out, they nuzzled against his chest. She held his hands, 'his Lordships instructions, I'm to make sure your hands are scrupulously clean, how do you do it working in the garden all day?'

'I rub Vaseline onto them and place some under my nails.'

'Well, they're immaculate, now the penis.'

'You'll need to sit back down to inspect that properly,' he told her, obediently she sat down as he instructed. His penis was inches away from her face, she held it steady and pretended to inspect it, 'excellent,' and took it into her mouth. She was fascinated by its upturned "banana" shape, running her tongue over the head, moving her mouth back and forth, making slurping sounds, she did this for a good five minutes. 'There, I've made it as hard as I can, anymore and you'll be coming in my mouth and there'll be no second part.'

'No, I suppose not milady,' standing back, he helped her stand up, then led her over to the table.

He was totally naked, she was wearing high heels, he hooked his thumbs in her knickers and pulled them down to mid-thigh, now that he had removed her knickers she bent forward until her nipples touched the cold tabletop, this sent a shiver through her, he stood behind her.

'You'll need to spread a bit more,' he instructed her, 'I can always kick my shoes off,' she offered.

'No need, I'm almost in,' another small shuffle and her pussy and his prick were in position, a quick push and it went straight in.

'Ugh,' she muttered, and Digby smiled, as routine as it was it never lost its magic, there was a few seconds to enjoy the moment then the thrusting began.

She decided to talk to him before she was too far gone, 'Digby, darling, I want you to call me Constance, my christian name,' she added unnecessarily.

'Constance?' He asked, 'as in Constance Chatterley, from the book?'

'Yes, not in all circumstances, just when we're, er, doing something intimate, like now.'

'No problem, mil... er, Constance, how about from the moment you bend over my table to when I've finished?'

'Exactly what I had in mind, Digby, now please carry on, I've had my say.'

Digby maintained a steady rhythm, just below his "Cumming" speed, it was sufficient for Constance, her nipples were moving against the cold tabletop, with the rhythm of his thrusting. She started to make noises, groans mainly, two minutes and she was close to orgasm, Digby kept one hand on her thigh and with the other reached beneath her and started to stroke her left nipple. It was all she needed to take her over the edge. Her orgasm went on for what seemed like ages, Digby slowed down his thrusting and pulled back so only the head was inside her, pushing gently back in, slowing down each time.

She started to recover and checked whether he'd come by gripping his penis with her vaginal muscles, 'how do you want your orgasm,' she managed to gasp out, 'same as always Constance, same as always.'

'Well, it saves me moving,' she responded.

'Is his lordship next?'

'Yes, I left him with his penis hanging out, he'll have it inside me within two minutes of you filling me with your nice warm sperm.'

He started to move it in and out, 'his lordship like sloppy seconds then, does he?'

'He's got no choice really, not on Mondays and Thursdays, I was thinking of fucking James, the chauffeur, but I'm not sure which day of the week would be best.'

This sudden change in the conversation surprised him and he momentarily lost his rhythm, 'would this mean I'd go down to one day a week?'

She detected disappointment in his voice and spoke quickly to reassure him, 'no, definitely not, are you okay with our present arrangements, do you want to change anything?'

'No, I couldn't be happier.'

'Good, then enjoy my services.'

Grasping her hips, he pushed into her quickly, withdrawing slowly, until he couldn't hold himself back and gushed inside, wave after wave of his sperm, she grasped his penis with her vagina until he had lost his erection and she pushed him out, 'Thursday then,' she confirmed.

'Most definitely milady, I'm looking forward to it already.'

She had to pull her knickers back up before stepping outside, 'more cum than normal,' she thought to herself, 'his lordship will be pleased.'

She walked back to the conservatory where his lordship was waiting, she shivered in the cool breeze as she closed the door and turned to him.

'Oh, hello darling, I think I nodded off,' he removed the newspaper he'd been reading from off his lap, 'goodness me, I fell asleep with my penis exposed.'

'Good job there's no-one else here then, it could have proved embarrassing,' she looked across at him, 'he's also fallen asleep,' she said pointing to his flaccid penis, 'should I wake him up?'

'I couldn't think of anything more agreeable my dear.'

She was already positioning a cushion between his feet; she knelt and placed her lips around his penis and began to suck on it.

'Did you check Digby had washed his prick, darling?'

She moved her head up and down, providing a different stimulus to his prick.

'You seemed to take longer than usual.'

'He had a lot of old magazines, you'd enjoy them, all about randy housewives.' She resumed sucking, it was almost back to being fully erect.

'Did he bend you over the table?'

She nodded her head, she thought 'he likes to ask me questions whilst I'm fellating him.'

'I take it you're very wet?'

Again, a nod of agreement.

'You didn't leak any out on the walk back, did you?'

This time her head went from side to side, a different sensation for his lordship.

'I think you've done an admirable job of restoring it to its former glory, should we change so I can use your vagina?'

She stopped sucking and stood up, moving to the table, a large solid, very old table and turned to face him, she raised her skirt, his eyes feasted on her stocking and suspenders.

She leant back on the table and placed her feet on two chairs, far enough apart to allow access to his lordship, he pulled her knickers down. To do this she had to help him by raising her legs in the air.

He held her ankles in one hand and inspected her vagina, 'the labia haven't fully closed, I can see that there's more cum and lubricant than usual. You must have both found it all very stimulating.'

'If my labia haven't quite closed then that's a sign, I'm getting old, losing elasticity.'

'I agree we're all getting old, but being old and getting old are two entirely different things, so enjoy life while you can, in fact, talking about enjoyment, I think I'd like to explore, so just grasp your legs behind your knees,' he instructed her, 'this is worth exploring,' he poked around with his fingers, 'this is going to ooze out all over the carpet if I don't push it back.' Straightening up he had no trouble pushing his prick into her as she was already partially open, she placed her feet back onto the two chairs and felt him make contact with her clitoris.

'Do you know Digby has a penis that curves upwards?' She said this whilst looking at the ceiling, a view she had seen many times before.

'Yes dear, you have mentioned once or twice.'

'It's just like the "Amazon" logo,' she mused, 'it always reminds me of Digby whenever I see it, makes me wet sometimes.'

'And what does mine remind you of, anything?'

'A relentless, long-lasting, battery-powered thrusting vibrator. You guarantee me an orgasm, both of you in fact, but different positions.'

'A good answer, we're each as good in our own ways,' he sighed at the thought and began to move in earnest.

His Lordship was quite surprised when after only two minutes of steady thrusting Constance had an unexpected, shuddering orgasm.

His lordship stopped, quite surprised, 'methinks you're enjoying this too much, am I wrong?'

Gasping for breath Constance spoke, 'that orgasm sneaked up on me, quite extraordinary, one moment I was thinking about penises and the next I was swept away by the most astonishingly pleasurable orgasm.'

His lordship had supported her legs by wrapping his arms around them and holding them in the air, 'you haven't come, have you?' She asked.

'No, it's still hard.'

'Well, just keep it firmly inside, I wish to talk to you.'

He readily complied and gave an extra push, he was now balls deep, 'how's that?'

'Most pleasant, I mentioned to Digby that I was thinking of fucking James, the chauffer, the trouble is deciding which day,' she felt his penis swelling inside her, he was okay with that suggestion.

'There's five days in the week, ignoring the fact we tend to be open for visitors of a weekend of course,' he demurred. 'Ideally, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, allow you a day to recover between....er,' he hesitated.

'Between fucks, dear, between fucks,' she responded.

'Admirably well put my dear, between fucks,' he repeated, 'well I'll leave that sort of thing up to you, in the meantime I'm going to have my turn at fucking you my dear.'

The crudity of their conversation seemed to have an intoxicating effect on his lordship, his thrusting was more vigorous than usual, less controlled, he came with much noise, his thrusting carried on long after he'd spent himself inside her.

Withdrawing slowly so as not to bring out a large amount of cum, 'careful you don't spill it all down your legs and stockings,' he spoke with difficulty as he was breathless, 'it could even go on the carpet, there's so much of the stuff,' he peered closely between her wide-open legs, I'd best get a towel.'

And so, she stayed there, legs in the air until he returned and judiciously cleaned her up, waiting for her to push out both his cum and Digby's from earlier in the day, 'there you are my love, until the next time!

YYsguy
YYsguy
229 Followers