Mrs. Kent

Story Info
A neglected middle-aged woman finds sexual fulfillment.
15.3k words
4.59
43.3k
70
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Kent

Cindy Kent was home alone with her two teenagers, Eric and Evie, as was usually the case. Her husband, Ron, worked from 2:00 PM until midnight and often didn't get home until 1:00 AM. The kids rarely saw their dad except on weekends. Cindy was always asleep when he got home and he was usually asleep when she awakened every morning.

Cindy was a homemaker, but did odd jobs, here and there, to bring in extra money. She had trained as a bookkeeper, so did the books for a few small business. During tax season, she helped a number of people submit their tax forms. For these things she was paid a nominal fee, but it added up -- and she wasn't tied down to a daily job. A few years previously she had taught piano lessons, but had been too busy to take on any clients in a couple of years. She still played, and had taught both Eric and Evie to play, though neither of them practiced enough.

Cindy was very proud of her two teenagers. Eric, who had recently turned 19, and had recently started college. His dad had bought him an old, beat-up, Volkswagen to drive to school, which was but a few miles away. He was tall and slender, 6-3, 180 pounds, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Cindy thought he was the most handsome boy she had ever seen.

Evie was almost exactly one year younger than Eric. She had just turned 18, and was still in high school. She, like her mother, was a real beauty. She had inherited her blonde hair (although it was much lighter than Cindy's) and blue eyes from her mom. Cindy sometimes looked back at her pictures when she was a girl and was amazed at how much they looked alike. The same long legs, the same smile, the same silly grin, and even similarly sized breasts -- Cindy was a B-cup as a teenager and, except when she was pregnant, still was until this day.

Evie was a senior and was on the varsity cheerleading squad. She knew she had the looks, but cheerleading required a lot of practice and athletic ability, as well. Cindy was thankful that she had the free time to take her to school and to all her various activities.

Cindy had folded some towels and, since neither of the kids was downstairs, was about to take some up to their bathroom. Eric and Evie had bedrooms upstairs, joined by a "Jack and Jill" bathroom. Cindy sometimes, fleetingly, wondered if that was such a great idea since they were now teenagers, their hormones were raging, and the possibility that they would see each other in various stages of undress was highly probable.

As she reached the top of the stairs, she noticed that Evie's door was closed, which indicated that she wanted her privacy. She saw that Eric's door was open, so she entered his room. Just as she was about to call out, she caught herself. The bathroom door was open. Her curiosity was piqued, for no good reason, so she walked quietly and peeped around the door. What she saw took her breath away, causing her to nearly drop the towels.

Eric was standing, clad only in a tee shirt, with his boxers around his ankles. His penis was in his hand, and worse, he was peeping into his sister's room while stroking himself.

Cindy felt faint. This was awful! This had to be stopped; he could not be allowed to spy on his sister! This was sinful -- it was incest! She had to stop it! She and Ron would have to have a long talk with him. He certainly could not be allowed to sleep upstairs any longer -- not this near to his lovely, ripe, sister -- and certainly he could no longer share a bathroom with her!

Just as she was trying to figure out how to handle this situation, her eyes involuntarily fell to his penis. Oh my! He looked quite large. In fact, he looked even bigger than his father, which was larger than average! Cindy took a step back, now fearful that he might see her and stop what he was doing. And yes, she now knew, she wanted him to continue what he was doing. No, she didn't like it one bit that he was spying on his sister. That was horrid. But that beautiful young cock just looked delicious. She just wanted to see it -- out of curiosity, of course.

Cindy loved sex, but after a couple of years of marriage, Ron lost all interest. They still had sex, occasionally, but it was usually after Ron had watched an R-rated movie or someone had flirted with him at a party. When he fucked her, she knew that he wasn't thinking about her. She had reached the point that she just didn't care.

She particularly enjoyed oral sex -- especially sucking cock. Before her marriage, she had become quite skilled, convincing her dates to let her do that instead of going all the way -- she wanted to be save herself for marriage. She was so confident in her abilities that she was sure she could keep her new husband satisfied for decades. To her great surprise, and disappointment, however, Ron had told her that she acted like a whore when she went down on him. In fact, he had said several hurtful things to her down through the years whenever she indicated that she really wanted, or needed sex.

Now, as she stood watching her handsome son stroking himself, she felt her nipples throbbing and tingling between her legs. Her mouth watered as she imagined kneeling before her own son and taking that beautiful, young, man-sized, cock into her mouth and showing off her skills. Suddenly, she saw him close his eyes and a massive spurt of his ejaculate jettisoned onto the bathroom floor. As amazing as this was, he continued to stroke and wad after giant wad of his cum shot several feet from his body, landing on the linoleum floor.

Cindy stepped back, almost faint with lust. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs inside her loose-legged shorts. She hurriedly went downstairs, still holding the towels, and laid them on the couch before quickly going into her room and locking the door.

She sat on the bed, trying to get her breath. She knew that what she had witnessed was sinful and she was well aware that her lustful thoughts for her own son were sinful, as well. She did admire how handsome her son was, and had noticed how well built he was, and what a nice body he had, but had she ever had a single, stray, naughty thought about him? No! She was quite sure that she had not. She had to put this out of her mind right now! She would masturbate. Oh yes, she needed that so bad! And she would think about what she just saw, but she would pretend, in her mind, that it was someone else. Yes, that was perfect!

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled. Yes, at 40 years old, she was still a good-looking woman. She was thankful for her natural good looks, but she had always taken care of her body and exercised regularly. She had shiny, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin was flawless and showed almost no sign of age. She still looked young and, even though she didn't feel conceited, she knew she was quite a beautiful woman. She unbuttoned her blouse and discarded her bra. Her breasts still looked good. They hardly sagged, although close inspection revealed that she was, indeed, a mother. Her nipples were still perky and her breasts were B-cups. They hadn't gotten fat and saggy like so many women her age. She pulled her shorts and panties off and smiled at her reflection. Her pussy was well trimmed, but not bald. Her husband told her that only sluts shaved their "vaginas". She rolled her eyes at the memory. She could see how swollen her clit was and could see the moisture when she reached and parted her labia. Her tummy was still relatively flat. She had no excess fat anywhere on her body. She was a bit narcissistic about her body and sometimes it turned her on to see how sexy she still was. Oh this was going to be good!

She went to the closet and brought out her sewing kit. She opened the secret compartment, where she hid her "toys". She brought out a vibrating dildo, that looked to be the same size and shape of her husband's penis (but maybe not as long as her son's, she suddenly realized, with a jolt of excitement) -- about 8 inches, and fairly thick.

She lay on the bed and began gently rubbing her pussy, stroking the labia and gently touching the clit. She took the fake dick and began sucking on the head. It was shaped exactly like a penis. She loved it with her mouth and eagerly accepted several inches. She moaned, remembering the illicit scene she had just seen upstairs. She pushed, forcing the head into her throat. She was too turned on to have a gag reflex. She fingered her clit, then reached down and eased two fingers into her copiously flowing pussy.

She brought the plastic cock out of her mouth and whispered, "I love it! Cum in my mouth!" She sucked it back in and wished with all her might that it was a real cock. She took the dildo and wallowed it in her opening and, opening her long legs as wide as possible, slowly penetrated herself with the 8-inch plastic cock.

"Oh yessss! Oh it's so good, Eric... Ron," she whispered, then lay gasping, realizing that she had inadvertently used her son's name. It was just a mistake, though. She was sure of that. She wouldn't make that mistake again. She began working the dildo in and out, faster and faster, as she alternately played with her breasts and stroked her clit.

Cindy was on the verge of climax. She arched herself upward and she frantically shoved the plastic cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "Oh, I'm cumming! Oh Eric, cum in your Mommy!" she gasped as her orgasm gripped her. Her pleasure came in waves and seemed to go on forever. She had not had such a deeply satisfying orgasm in years -- but then guilt gripped her as she floated back down to reality.

*****

Over the next few weeks, although Cindy was beating herself up over her forbidden thoughts, she looked for opportunities to, once again, watch her son. She thought maybe that he might leave his door cracked, assuming that nobody was around, and that she might witness him masturbating. The very thought turned her on. She also watched carefully to see if she saw any indications that he was spying on his sister, or even if they were treating each other differently. She assumed, but didn't know for sure, that Evie was not aware of Eric spying on her. Cindy certainly hoped, with all her heart, that Evie was not a willing participant. She saw nothing that made her suspicious and she was relieved.

Eric asked if a couple of his friends from high school could spend the night one weekend. He didn't get to see them very often, anymore. Evie said that, if that happened, she would just go over and spend the night with a friend and, if they would change the sheets afterward, one of them could sleep in her bed. Cindy said it was fine with her, so it was settled.

Eric's two friends were Bobby and Ted. They were both tall and slender, like Eric. Cindy noticed immediately that they were both very handsome and clean cut. She was delighted that they were also extremely polite and complimented the meal that she prepared for them.

Both boys were quite good-looking. Ted was the more polite of the two, she thought, and she naturally paid more attention to him, noticing that he was particularly handsome. He was around 6-4 and, she guessed, 190 pounds. His hair was dark black and his eyes were very dark, as well. Although she thought Eric was as handsome as any boy his age, she had to admit that Ted was right up there with him. So was Bobby! In fact, she thought, he might even be more handsome than the other two -- but his aloofness was a bit of a downer.

She noticed that Ted was particularly sweet and even helped her dry the dishes while the other boys were watching TV. He reached over her to place a glass in the cabinet and his hand grazed her bottom. Even though an electric thrill ran through her body at the incidental touch of this handsome boy, she was positive that it was by accident. Still, it was pleasant, and she knew that later she would masturbate while thinking of some fantasy with him. No harm in that.

After helping her with the dishes, Ted asked if he could play their piano. "I'm no good, but I took some lessons years ago," he said.

He sat at the piano and picked out a few elementary pieces. Cindy sat down next to him on the piano stool and gave him some pointers. She noticed how he continually glanced at her face and her breasts.

"Miss Cindy, you're so pretty," he whispered.

She felt herself blush, but it was so nice for someone to tell her that she was attractive. She was starved for that kind of attention. She felt slightly aroused.

That night, after the boys were in bed and she no longer heard them talking, she very carefully climbed the stairs. She peered into Eric's room, where he and Bobby were sleeping. They appeared to be sound asleep and were both covered up. She stealthily went to Evie's room, where Ted was sleeping. He too seemed to be sound asleep but, to her great satisfaction, he was sleeping on top of the sheet. He was dressed in only tight, white briefs. She could see his "package" and wondered if he was as well-endowed as her own son.

After a couple of minutes, she quietly went downstairs and to her bed. She dressed in sexy lingerie, stood before the mirror and played with herself awhile, and then lay on the bed and used one of her toys to satisfy herself.

The next morning, Saturday, Eric and Bobby announced that they were going to the mall to play video games and hang out. Ted protested, saying that he had understood that they would stay there and watch the football game on TV. They almost got into an argument, until Cindy intervened.

"Boys, there's no need to argue about this. If you want to go to the mall, go to the mall. Ted can stay here and watch TV. I'll even make you some brownies, Ted. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a winner to me, Miss Cindy," he smiled. All of Eric's friends called her Miss Cindy. She supposed that Mrs. Cindy just didn't sound right -- and Mrs. Kent was just too formal.

"You sure you want to hang out with my old mom?" Eric laughed, putting his arms around Cindy and kissing her cheek. "She might smell like an old lady, so my apologies."

"You boys go on out of here!" she laughed. "Ted and I have football to watch." She was interested in football, but she rarely took the time to actually sit down and watch a game.

She poured Ted a soft drink and fixed him a bowl of potato chips. He gratefully accepted them and lay down on the couch to watch the game. She sat for a few minutes, in her chair, near him, then went to her room to make up her bed and clean her bathroom. The only access to that bathroom was through her bedroom.

She spent almost an hour with her tasks, then went out to check on Ted. He wasn't on the couch, so she assumed he must be upstairs using the bathroom. She busied herself in the kitchen for a few minutes, but he didn't come down, so she decided she would go up and check on him. Perhaps he was sick. Upon reaching the upstairs landing, she heard the shower running. For a second she considered seeing if she could spy on him, but chastised herself and went downstairs.

She had felt sluggish all day and decided that she needed a shower to pep her up. She closed the door to her bedroom, but the lock was, long ago, broken. After all, Ted was far too polite to invade her privacy. Besides that, it was just the tiniest bit exciting to know that he could just walk in on her.

She also closed her bathroom door, but never bothered to lock it. She took her shower, dried off, and wrapped her oversized towel around her before opening the door to go into her bedroom.

She stood in front of the mirror and, smiling, dropped her towel -- as always enjoying the view of her trim, sexy body. She knew that within a few years that she would start showing her age -- but not yet! She grabbed her black bikini panties and put them on, then picked up her bra. Just as she did, the door opened and Ted was standing there staring at her, a look of terror and fascination on his young face.

"Shit! Oh, Miss Cindy... shit! I was gonna tell you that there's no more toilet paper... shit! I'm sorry. I...knocked, while ago. Shit, Miss Cindy!" he stammered.

Cindy reflexively covered her breasts with her arms. She assumed that Ted would immediately turn around and leave, but he just stood there, gazing at her. "Ted! Get out of my bedroom!" she chided him.

Ted didn't move. It was as if he was frozen in place. She could see his eyes roving up and down her body. She had her breasts covered and she had her panties on (thank goodness!), but he stared at her legs and the parts of her upper body that were exposed.

"Miss...Miss Cindy...you're beautiful!" he gasped.

How touching, she thought. "Ted, that's so sweet of you, Honey, but you don't need to be in here right now. Okay?"

"Please?"

"Please what, Ted?" she asked, completely baffled by his reaction and growing more uncomfortable by the second. "Go on out, so I can get dressed. Then I'll make those brownies."

"Let me see?"

"Ted! I'm your best friend's mother!" She attempted to sound angry, but the truth was that she was sorely tempted to allow this young, beautiful boy to see her body. She knew that he would never forget it and would probably masturbate thinking about her for years. If she could only be sure that he would never tell anyone.

"I prom...promise, Miss Cindy. I will never tell anyone. I swear! I've never seen a real woman naked," he gasped.

Cindy could see that he was trembling. She knew that another firm "No!" would end this. There would be nothing to tell. It was an embarrassing moment that was nobody's fault.

She moved her arms, allowing him to gaze on her naked breasts and upper body. She suddenly realized that she was becoming very turned on. She was just narcissistic enough to know the effect that her body would have on a boy -- or probably most men, no matter their age. She knew that boys got a rigid erection from almost anything. She suspected that Ted, despite being extremely nervous, was already hard as a rock. She longed to see how much she was turning him on.

"Miss Cindy...you...you...you're the most beautiful woman I ever saw! You look...look like a...a center...centerfold!" he stammered.

Cindy laughed, despite herself. "Now, Ted. I've never looked like a centerfold! Now, turn around and go out and close the door behind you. And remember, you promised never to tell anyone, right?"

"I...I won't, Miss Cindy. I swear...but...but...but...can I see the rest?"

"Ted! You know I can't..." she began, but then noticed that he was clasping his hands together, as if he were praying to her.

"Miss Cindy... please? I know it's not right, but I've been...thinking about how pretty you are ever since the first time I ever saw you..."

Cindy realized that Ted's family had moved to town some two years previously. "Ted, are you saying that you have a crush on me?" she asked incredulously.

She was quite enjoying being almost naked and feeling his eyes worship her body. She admitted to herself that she would like to prolong this for a few more minutes. She was becoming extremely turned on by displaying her body to this horny nineteen year-old boy.

"Yes...yes...I think about you all the time!" he whispered. "I never thought I would see you like this, but I've imagined it!" She noted that he wasn't stammering nearly as much. He was less nervous; more confident.

"That is the sweetest thing I ever heard," she said, stepping forward, and gathering him into her arms. Oh he felt so good -- so masculine, so strong! "What have you imagined, Honey?" she whispered into his ear, unable to bear the thought of breaking the embrace.

Suddenly he kissed her lips, then put a hand into her hair and pulled her to him. She kissed him back, unable to resist him. She knew that nothing she had ever done was this sinful, but at that moment, she just didn't care. She kissed him back and snaked her tongue into his mouth. It was evident that this was a new thing to him, but he accepted her tongue, suckled it, and endeavored to force his tongue into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, loving the feeling of a man's tongue in her mouth for the first time in many years. She moaned as she began sucking the boy's tongue. They moved together, still embracing, and fell to the bed.