All Comments on 'Lord and Lady Cholmondley at Home'

by YYsguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know what that was, but it wasn't good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I added some cum of my own ….maybe next time he will lick her clean.

sissychloesissychloeabout 1 year ago

Next time I pop into the Cholmondely Arms for a gin I'll think of this story. Perhaps a future story could involve the Headmaster HGouse next door to the pub? Jolly decent story old boy xxx ;)

If my memory serves me right isn't Lady Cholmondley's daughter at the centre of salacious unfounded rumours around pegging our future King? Lucky chap

cors41214guycors41214guyabout 1 year ago

Great story, I'm British and I really enjoyed the reminder of Fiesta and all that, happy days indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What the heck

Please please don’t write anything like that again because otherwise you will loose your reputation as a fine incest writer. Please tell me you were feeling ill at the time of writing this very very poorly written so called story. You write in a very great way but these kind of stories make you feel like you’re a newbie.Everyone can see you have the talent judging by the amount of great incest stories and they are great. But please don’t mess around with the loving wife category it only gives you grief they hate these kinds of stories they only like BTB stories on this category. But please keep up the great work in the incest category can’t wait to read your next story in that category ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Insolent oaf, you'll be hearing from my lawyers. DGP Cholmondeley.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Olde English prim and proper slutery, what could be more fun than that? For the negative commenters, please follow Vandemonium1’s excellent advice and “lighten the fuck up.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYYsguy@YYsguy
Worked in Africa which are the background for some stories, nearly every sex scene is true or based very closely to actual events.