Lord Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's the matter Jane? Are you ill?'

She didn't answer for a few moments, then she pushed herself up and kissed him gently.

'Oh no Edward, I'm not ill. You just took me to heaven for a few moments. This is what happens to a woman when a man excites her so much that she loses control of the body. I couldn't possibly describe it, except to say it's wonderful. Now, I think it's time that you took control.'

She eased her body off him, leaving him with his penis glistening and pointing firmly skywards. She lay beside him and drew him over on top of her. Her legs spread wide, and she reached down and took hold of his penis and guided it into the entrance of her vagina.

'Now Edward, it's for you to do the rest. Fuck me hard and finish off what I've started.'

He pushed his penis gently and slowly until he was deep inside vagina, then withdrew a little and repeated the movement. She murmured words of encouragement, and, after one occasion when he withdrew too far and she had to guide him back in, he was soon moving fluently. He had been supporting himself on his elbows, but she pulled him down so that all his weight was lying on her. He was beginning to move really quickly, and he reached down with his hands to grasp her buttocks, and she gasped as he now began to ram her fiercely. Her legs were raised, and her feet were beating a tattoo on his arse. Soon his climax arrived. He held even tighter, his penis thrust as deeply into her body as possible, their pubes locked together. Then she felt his first spasm as his penis jerked and his seminal fluid was jetted into her, high up at the entrance to her cervix. He jerked again and again, and she felt as though she was being filled up with his juice.

At last he lay still, panting heavily. His head was buried in her shoulder, his lips gently nibbling at her neck. Then he eased himself up and smiled down at her.

'I did it, thanks to you. You can't imagine what a relief it is to me, I've been certain that I was impotent, but now I know that I can perform, at least with you.'

'Edward, you are a lovely man, and I'm so happy that I have been able to make you realise that you are in every way a real man. Now, you are rather heavy, so perhaps you wouldn't mind getting off me.'

He raised his body and his now limp penis slid out of her vagina, and as he moved away it left a trail of slippery fluid across her thigh. She lay with her legs still parted, and a dribble of fluid oozed out of her gaping vagina. They lay side-by-side quietly for some time, looking at each other and his hand resting gently on her breast.

'Will you stay with me tonight, please Jane? I don't want to sleep alone tonight.'

'Well, I really ought to go, but if you order me to stay, then I shall have to, shan't I? So shall I blow the candle out?'

'You do that. And then let me cuddle you.'

She drew up the bedclothes, gave him a quick kiss, and then turned away from him. He took the hint, and spooned up behind her, and they were soon both asleep, tired after their exertions. They slept till the early hours of the morning, when Jane woke to feel his penis stirring against her bottom. She put her hands behind her back and found that he was semi-hard, but as she caressed him he quickly hardened. She moved up the bed a little, put her hand between her legs, and and guided his large cock into her still wet vagina. He began to move gently in and out of her, and she took his hand and placed it on her clitoris. He began to rub her as he moved and she was soon moaning with pleasure.

'Your cock feels just as good from behind as it does from in front. This is a nice way to be woken up in the morning, by a big hungry cock. Squeeze my nipples, please.'

He did as he was asked, and she replaced her hand with his own on her sensitive clitoris, which had hardened under his touch. She began rubbing herself vigorously, and soon she was thrusting back at him, her vagina clamping on his penis, she felt her hand getting wet as she squirted a rush of fluid. This had never happened to her before, and she wasn't quite sure why it had done so this time. However, it was an absolutely wonderful sensation, so she wasn't going to question it. Almost as soon as she had reached her orgasm, he too began to jerk as he squirted another load of semen into her fecund birth canal, adding to those which were already finding their way into her womb, and searching out a fertile egg to mate with.

His limp penis slid out of her, and she climbed out of bed. She put her hand under the bed and withdrew the chamberpot from beneath it. She squatted over it, and he heard a rush of liquid as it hit the porcelain. She seemed to go on forever, but, after a bit, she stopped and then stood up.

'I needed that, I thought I was going to wet the bed. Now I'm up. I think I'd better go. We don't want Fred coming in with your breakfast and finding me still here. Of course he knows what we are doing, but I think it would be more sensitive if he didn't find us naked together in bed.'

'That was a perfect night for me, Jane. However, I think I need more practice, so would you mind coming tonight again please?.'

'Of course I will, My Lord . Your word is my command, especially when it's something that I want to do anyway. Now I really must go.'

She put on her robe, and left the room, leaving a very happy man. The next night, she returned to his bedroom, and they spent another happy session together. This time she persuaded him to learn the joys of kissing her vagina lips, and sending her frantic by licking and sucking her clitoris. These happy nights continued for several days, but eventually she felt that it was time for him to share his new skills with his wife, though to be honest, she was quite reluctant to stop sampling the joys of his very large and rampant cock. So she decided that she should put the matter to him.

'Edward, my Lord, and my love, much as I'm enjoying these nights with you, I really think it's time that you should visit your wife's bed, and show her that you have overcome the little problems you had. I'm sure she'll enjoy the delights of your cock as much as I have.'

'Jane, my dear, I suppose you're right. I'm glad that you find my cock enjoyable, though I've no doubt that Fred could give you equal satisfaction, if not more. From what Alice has said to me, she's certainly enjoying his attentions, and I find it hard to complain about that, seeing how much I'm enjoying your bodily delights. I do have one problem though.'

'Oh, what's that?'

'Well, although I seem to be performing well enough with you, I'm not at all convinced as to how I will manage with Alice. Remember, you have led me all the time, and I'm not at all sure that with a woman with less experience I will be up to the job.'

'Yes, I can see why that might worry you, though I think you're probably mistaken. You seem to have plenty of confidence, and I'm sure that you will make Alice very happy. On the other hand, it might be a good idea if you are to have experience with somebody else who doesn't have my level of confidence and willingness to try anything.'

'Well, that rules out a prostitute - not that I would sleep with a prostitute under any circumstances. And I can't imagine where I'm going to find a woman who is inexperienced and is willing for me to experiment. It's not like the old days, when the Lord of the Manor could have gone and grabbed the nearest virgin and deflowered her. So, unless you've got any bright ideas, I'll just have to take a chance and hope I don't disappoint both Alice and myself.'

'As it happens I believe I know someone who fits the bill perfectly. Mary Thomas, your shepherd's wife is desperate to have a baby. They had been married for five years, without success. As I understand it, he hasn't got a clue, and behaves as though he's a ram with a ewe, not what he's achieved anything up to now. I think if I chatted to her, I could persuade her that one or two nights with you would be more productive for her. And now is a very good time, because, as you know, he's spending all his time with his sheep during lambing, and sleeping in his hut up on the hills.'

'I can't really believe that she would be willing. And what would happen if her husband found out? What sort of employer would I look, fucking my employee's wife while his back is turned?'

'I wouldn't get too excited about your conscience. Let's face it, if he found out he's not going to make a fuss, is he? You are by far the best employer in the district, and he's not going to risk losing his job - not that for one minute would I suggest that you would really do such a thing. Anyway, if she gets pregnant, you'll have done him a favour.'

'Well, all right, have a discreet word with her. I guess I can trust you to be diplomatic enough that if she refuses she won't make a scene about it. But I can't believe she'll do it all the same. Now, let me taste your cunny again. I would never have believed that I would do a thing like this a few weeks ago, you really are a good teacher.'

Jane had a quiet word with Mary, and after a while persuaded her that it would be a good idea if she were to have sex with Lord Blaine. As she said, it gave her the possibility that she might have a baby, but also his Lordship might well look on her husband favourably if he enjoyed himself with her. She arranged to bring her to Edward's bedchamber the next evening. She also suggested some appropriate clothing that would be easy to disrobe. As she said, she didn't want to be fiddling about with buttons and hooks when he wanted to concentrate on something far more interesting.

Edward and Mary

Although Mary had met Edward on many occasions, it had always been as a servant or as the wife of a servant, so they both felt a little awkward when she came into his room to meet him. Edward was aware that for the first time he was going to have to seduce a woman, rather than being seduced himself. He held out his hands to her, and led her across to the settee. He offered her a drink of wine, but she said she didn't think she would like that, so he gave her a drink of elderflower cordial, which Jane had prepared, and which she had laced generously with gin. Edward sat down beside her with a glass of wine in his hand, and they exchanged pleasantries as they sipped their drinks. After a few minutes he decided it was time to get down to business.

'Mary, I know this must be difficult for you. A woman of your age would expect to have started a family before now, and I know it's worrying you. It's not your fault, and is probably not your husband's, it's just you been unlucky. There are some men who can lie with a woman and have a sexual relationship with her but who don't have the ability to produce children, and maybe that's your problem. Another thing, may be that you haven't got the right way about it. Although he's planting his seed inside your body, if you aren't properly prepared for it, it may not work even if it is potent. I've got a suggestion to make, but I need to know that you are prepared to try anything with me to see if we can succeed. Are you?'

'My Lord, I'll do anything you suggest. You are an educated man and will know these things better than I do, or my husband. Please, do whatever you think best.'

'Right, the first thing that seems to be important is that your body should be fully prepared, it's no good me just climbing on top of you and pumping my seed into you. What I think we should do is we should be lovers while we're together, and do the things that lovers do to excite each other. So we should kiss each other and touch each other and explore each other's bodies until we're both ready for the ultimate act. Forget that I'm a Lord and that I'm your husband's employer. We're just a man and a woman who are going to have what I hope will be a very pleasant experience for both of us. Does that sound all right to you? Oh, call me Edward while we doing this.'

'All right, my Lord, sorry. Edward. That doesn't sound right really, but I'll do as you say.'

She had finished drinking her gin cocktail, and she felt slightly odd. She never been drunk in her life, but now she felt quite happy and much more relaxed that she had been when she first came into the room. Edward took her glass away, then slipped his arm around her shoulder. He put one finger under her chin and lifted her face up towards him, and gently placed his lips on hers. Her lips were soft, but she kept them firmly closed.

'That wasn't too bad was it? Now, stick your tongue out at me.'

She did as she told, but just the tip of her tongue appeared.

'No, pretend you're a little girl being rude to me behind my back. Stick it out properly.'

Again, her tongue came out, this time long and pink and she wiggled it at him, then she burst out into a long fit of the giggles.

'That's better, and it's nice to see you giggling. You've been looking a bit serious up to no. Now what I want you to do is to stick it out a little bit while we're kissing, and I'll do the same to you. Don't look so worried, I think you'll find it's rather fun.'

Again he brought his lips down onto hers, and this time her lips were more relaxed. After a few moments she hesitantly put the tip of her tongue between his lips, but quickly withdrew it. He responded in kind, his tongue first exploring her lips, then probing deeper into her mouth. At first she drew back a little, but then decided that it was a pleasant sensation, and pressed her lips harder against his. Soon they were exchanging these pleasant caresses, and her lips were now widely separated, allowing him complete access which he gladly accepted. After a while they separated.

'Well, was that enjoyable? I certainly like it, your lips are so soft and you taste so sweet.'

'Oh yes, I never knew that kissing could be so much fun.'

'I think it's time to move on a little.'

'What do you mean?'

He didn't reply, but the hand that had been resting on her waist moved up slowly until he felt the warm swell of her breast through the soft cotton blouse that she was wearing. The small mound was firm under his touch, as he let his fingers roam around, and he gently squeezed the pliable flesh, then his finger traced across the tip of her breast and he was just conscious of her nipple. He gently rubbed across the tiny swelling and felt it growing under his touch until the little bud became firm.

'Your breast feels wonderful, may I look and see if it is as beautiful to look at as it is to touch? Please open the buttons for me.'

She didn't reply, but timidly began to open the buttons of her blouse. While she was doing it she was looking down, and she didn't look up when she finished. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face up toward him. She was blushing seriously, and he bent forwards and kissed her gently.

'Now let's see what you've been hiding. Oh my, you are so beautiful. Your breasts are just perfect, they are so firm and white, and your nipples look like little raspberries. I must see if they taste as good.'

While he had been speaking, he had drawn her blouse open disclosing the lovely sight of the firm mounds. Her mother was Irish, and she had inherited her ginger hair and a very white freckled flesh, upon which her small nipples were pale pink He leaned down and touched one of the little buds with his lips. He gently nibbled at the firm flesh, then began to rake it with his tongue, while his fingers caressing the other breast and pinching the nipple. She lay back against his arm, feeling sensations that she had never known before. Her husband had never even tried to touch her breasts, and although she sometimes squeezed her own nipples and found that it pleasant, it was nothing compared with his ministrations. His hand caressed her back as he kissed her, then he moved it down until he could squeeze her firm buttocks.

'Shall I carry on? You don't seem too unhappy, and I love the feel of your body against mine.'

'Oh please do. It's making me feel funny all over, I don't know quite what's happening to me but it's very nice.'

He undid the waistband of her skirt and let it drop to the ground, and she stepped out of it. Then he undid his trousers and took them off, before holding her close again, this time with one of his legs pushed between hers and his hand pushed down inside her drawers and grasping the warm flesh of her buttock. He was semi-erect, and she could feel the mound of his sex pressing against her lower belly, and for the first time in her life she was looking forward with pleasurable if slightly fearful anticipation of what was going to happen next. He held her close, kissing her gently, then he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He lay beside her, gently stroking her breasts, then laid his hand on her sex, again feeling the damp patch on her drawers.

'Now I think it's time to unveil the rest of your beautiful body. Let's take these drawers off shall we.'

'Oh, please blow out the candles before you do that.'

'But I want to see all of your body, I'm sure the rest of it is as beautiful as what I've already seen. Come, let me take them off and look at you.'

'No, please do it in the dark'

He looked at her face, and he was perplexed because she seemed to be near to tears.

'I don't understand. You are happy for me to see your breasts, so why should you be shy about your private parts. I'm sure they are lovely, there's no need to hide them.'

'Please, I'm so embarrassed. Please don't force me.'

'Of course I won't force you, but I just want to understand what is so embarrassing for you after you've gone this far already.'

'It's too difficult, but I suppose I must tell you. When I was about twelve I started to grow hair under my arms, like other girls. But then I started to grow hair down on my belly and between my legs. It's horrid, and I can't let you see that'

'But what's horrid about it? It's quite normal.'

'What you mean, it's normal?'

'Every woman grows hair when she reaches puberty. So do men come to that.'

'You really mean that? So all women have hair on their sex? And you mean my husband has hair down there as well?'

'Haven't you ever seen a naked woman? Or your husband naked?'

'No. The only naked female. I've seen is a baby. My husband only ever does things to me in the dark under the bed clothes, so I've never seen him naked. You are telling me the truth? You not just saying it to make me feel better.'

'I wouldn't lie to you, Mary. And I'll show you my hair in a minute, and I'm sure Jane will be quite willing to show you hers, so you will see that you are quite normal.'

'I'm sure I must believe you, so go ahead, undercover me if you want to.'

'Oh, I do want to, very much.'

He took the waistband of her drawers and as she raised her bottom from the bed he slowly drew them down her legs and discarded them. When he gazed at her beauty he was astounded to find that she had a curly mass of red hair. It never occurred to him that a woman's pubic hair might be the same colour as that of her head, but as he had only ever seen Jane and the prostitute naked and had seen a couple of paintings of naked women, all with dark hair, it wasn't so surprising that he had never made the connection.

'You are so beautiful.'

'You don't mind my red hair, then? All these years I thought that I was deformed, now you tell me I look nice. That's such a relief.'

Edward sat on the bed beside her, and stroked her breast, and then moved down onto her flat belly. He caressed her gently, his finger probing into her little navel, which made her laugh. Then he moved down further until his fingers came to the soft curls. He moved very slowly, stroking her from side to side, until he came to the top of her thighs. Her legs were close together, but he slid between the firm thighs, and pressed outwards. She responded by parting her legs a little, and he now began to caress the inside of her thighs, moving upwards till his fingers found the soft puffy bulge of her outer lips. He stroked her gently, moving from one side to the other, and he felt the warm dampness of arousal. Now, he was parting her lips a little, and he slid into the warm, wet gap between the inner and outer lips, and his probing finger pressed gently down onto her vagina lips so that they parted little for him. He slid his finger in a little way and rested his hand there for a moment, her sex cupped in his palm, then he withdrew.