Lord Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're so pretty, I must kiss you on this lovely spot.'

'Oh no, that would be awful! That's where I piss from, it wouldn't be nice at all to put your lips near that.'

'That's just where you are wrong. It's a lovely place to kiss and to lick and suck. I'm sure you will taste as good as you look.'

'Oh dear, I really don't know very much do I? I couldn't imagine a man would want to kiss me down there, but tonight is all surprises, I just keep learning new things. I can't imagine why you would want to do it, but I expect it will be nice for me just the same, so you'd better go ahead.'.

He moved down the bed and pushed her legs apart, raising her knees at the same time. Now the pink gape of her vagina lips was on show between the ginger hair surrounding her sex, and he leaned down so that his lips resting gently on them. He slowly put his tongue, parting the lips and sliding between them, and he pushed in as deeply as he could, savouring the sweet taste of her juice. As his tongue moved inside her, she lost any doubts as to whether this would be an enjoyable experience, and the feel of his tongue writhing happily began to raise a level of excitement that she had never known before. Then he withdrew his tongue and moved up through the cleft the came to the little bulge of the sheath over her clitoris. He drew it between his lips and licked vigorously, and felt the little bud growing under his attention, and heard her cry out at the unfamiliar sensation. Then he slid two fingers slowly into her vagina, and hooked them round, groping as he did so till he found the rougher patch of skin deep inside her passage, and began to massage it.

Now, Mary was on the verge of her first ever orgasm. She had no idea what was happening to her, just that she felt a wonderful sensation deep in her body, and could feel that her vagina was contracting on his fingers. He felt the response and moved quicker, and felt her back arch as she came to a climax. His hand was soaking as her juices ran, and he pressed hard against her till he felt her begin to relax, when he withdrew his fingers and moved up her body to kiss her lips. She was panting, but a great beautific smile spread across her face.

'Now I know what I taste like, down between my legs. It's quite nice, really, I thought it would be horrid. Is that all you are going to do to me, or have you got any more lovely surprises?'

'I've only just started. Now I think it's time for you to see the rest of me, don't you? After all, I've seen all your beauty, I'm afraid I don't look as nice as you but you might as well know what a man looks like, as you've never seen your husband. Now, take my pants down.'

She did as she was told, and, as he lifted his back, she slid his pants down his legs, exposing his penis semi-erect on his belly. She had had no idea what to expect, though she had felt a penis pushed into her vagina, it had given her no idea as to the shape and appearance, so she gazed at him with fascination. She had seen plenty of male animals, so she knew that they had balls, but it hadn't really occurred to her that a man would also have such an appendage.

'Go on, touch it, see what it feels like. You won't do any harm, just don't squeeze too hard.'

She reached out and with her fingertips stroked the tip of his penis, feeling the silky soft warmth. She slid her fingers around his shaft, and as she did so it began to grow under touch.

'Oh dear, I didn't expect that to happen.'

'Your hand feels wonderful, that's why my penis is reacting. Now, hold the skin and slide it back towards my body and see what happens.'

'Gracious, the skin's all loose, and you're, all shiny underneath it. And what's that drop of liquid doing on the end? You're not pissing, are you?'

'No, I'm not. If you feel that drop you find that it's all slippery. That's so that the end will slide into you easily. Just touch it and see.'

'Oh yes, it is slippery. I'm going to taste it, seeing as you tasted me.'

She had lifted the drop of liquid onto her finger, now she lifted it to her lips and tasted it. She found it not unpleasant, and now she bent down and licked the tip of his glans, then slowly enclosed the shiny helmet with her lips. As it slid into her mouth she felt it growing, and soon found that her lips were spread wide to accept it. Her tongue caressed the smooth surface, and she could feel him throbbing inside her. Edward didn't think that she was ready to accept a mouthful of sperm, so he gently drew her head away from him.

'I think it's time that I put this where it belongs, inside you. Are you ready for me?'

'Yes, I think so. But it does look awfully big, will it go in me all right?'

'I don't suppose it's a lot bigger than your husband, and certainly not as big as the baby that will come out of you in a few months if we are lucky. Don't worry, I'll take it slowly, I'm sure I won't hurt you.'

He spread her legs wide, and knelt between them. His penis was rigid and fully engorged, and he supported himself on one hand while guiding it to the mouth of her vagina. He slid the tip up and down, pressing gently, and her vagina lips began to part. He pushed forward slowly, and watched the pink flesh opening like a flower to allow him to begin to enter. Slowly, gently, his glans disappeared into the slippery gap, and she gasped as she felt her vagina being spread. He moved in a little further, then withdrew slightly, then repeated the process moving each time deeper into her birth canal. All the time he was watching her face to make sure she wasn't showing any signs of discomfort, but all he could see was a blissful expression of pleasure. Happy that he wasn't hurting her, he pushed deep into her, till their pubic hairs were mingling, and his glans was right up to her cervix.

He withdrew, but a little too far, and his penis slid out of her vagina lips. She made a little cry of disappointment, but he quickly pushed back and her lips spread wide to welcome him. Again he plunged deep into her welcoming channel, and then he began a slow process, moving in and out along the hot, slippery path towards her womb. She was moaning gently as he speeded up, his need becoming more urgent, till at he was ramming hard into her and her body responded with with thrusts against him. Soon the end was near, and with a loud cry, he released his semen deep into her body. Time and again his penis jerked as he pumped the fluid on its way towards her womb. He could feel her vagina clasping his penis as she, too, began to orgasm and now she cried out with the joy of her first experience of an orgasm during intercourse.

When they both quietened down he leant down to kiss her. Her face was flushed and she was sweating gently. After a long kiss he released her, and his now flaccid penis slid out of her vagina, followed by an ooze of white liquid. He lay beside her, still breathing heavily from his exertions.

'Well?'

'Very well thank you. Now I know what I've been missing. I never guessed that lying with a man could be so wonderful.'

'It was good for me too. Your body is so beautiful and so responsive, I can't imagine why your husband doesn't make you happy.'

'I think because we were both too afraid of our bodies, and we've been brought up not to look at each other and to think of sex as dirty, just something to make babies, something for the man to enjoy but not for the woman.'

'Now you know it's something for both to enjoy. I'll tell you a secret. I've only just learned how to make love properly, or even how to make love at all, and now I want to make up lost time. Would you like to do it again?'

'Oh, my Lord, what are you suggesting? You've made a baby in me already, haven't you? Why would you want to do this disgusting thing again?'

'Just for the fun of it.'

'Well, I suppose I'll have to submit to your evil desires. Do you want me to suck your terrible cock to make it grow again?'

'Yes, woman. You do that, and I'll show you how I can play tunes on your body. Now, stop talking and fill your mouth with my flesh.'

She giggled then bent down and her lips enclosed his soft member, which soon began to grow again. Once again they made the beast with two backs, this time entering her from behind, caressing her breasts and clitoris so that she had three orgasms to his one. Afterwards they lay together, kissing and caressing each other, until they finally fell asleep.

Next morning he woke to find that she had gone, and he happily remembered that he had proved that he could make love to more than one woman, and this could well be the way towards consummating his love for Alice. However, he intended to enjoy making love with Mary for some time, both because the pleasure was giving him, and because it increased the possibility that she would become pregnant.

After a few days, Jane delicately asked him if he was being successful with Mary.

'I just wondered whether you were profiting from what you and I have done together? Mary certainly seems happy, so I presume you've been successful, if you'll excuse me being presumptuous in asking'

'Thank you for asking. You presume correctly. Obviously you've been an excellent teacher, and Mary certainly seems to enjoy what I've been doing with her.'

'I'd love to see you two together, just to see whether you've remembered all the things I've shown you.'

'I don't see why you shouldn't watch. I don't mind, and Mary needn't know. Why don't you come in tomorrow morning. I'll make sure Mary stays until after you've come.'

That night, after he and Mary had pleasured themselves, he told her not to leave during the night, but to stay till the morning.

'I'd like to wake up with you still beside me, and who knows what might happen.'

The next morning she did as she told, and stayed with him all night. Early in the morning, Jane came into the room, bearing a tray with tea for him.

'Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't realise you still had company. I'll come back later.'

'No, don't go Jane. You can settle something for me. I don't think Mary really believed me when I told her that everyone has hair down between their legs. She thinks that I've just said that to make her feel more comfortable because she's hairy. Perhaps you'd like to show her what you look like, then she'll feel happier.'

Jane responded by undoing the buttons on her robe and pushing it from the shoulders so that it fell to the floor, leaving her beautifully naked. Mary gazed at the naked body, very different from our own. Jane was far bigger built, with full breasts, broad hips and a bush of dark hair covering her lower belly and her sex.

'There Mary, you see I was telling the truth.'

'I always believed what you told me anyway, but you didn't tell me that the hair would be a different colour from mine.'

'What do you mean different from yours?' said Jane.

Edward pulled down the bedding, and Mary immediately covered her breasts and her pubis with her hands, but he took them away so that Jane could see the curly red hair. She was entranced.

'But you're beautiful! I always thought that everyone had dark hair down there, but you are a lovely red. And it looks so soft and curly, I must touch it.'

'No, no, you mustn't, you mustn't touch me, that wouldn't be right, especially in front of his Lordship.'

'But I can't imagine anything nicer than watching two beautiful women caressing each other, especially in my bed. Do let her touch you, so she can feel how soft your hair is down there.'

Mary was horrified by the idea of being touched by another woman, but she supposed her employer said it was all right, she had better submit. Although Edward had never made any suggestion that her job as a maid, or her husband's job as a shepherd, could depend upon her co-operation in bed, this sort of attitude was so common amongst the landed gentry that she was subconsciously fearful of not doing as she was asked. After all, she had come to his bed voluntarily in the hope of being made pregnant, she could hardly fail to agree to any suggestion that he might make.

Jane was fully aware of Mary's reluctance, but she was quite sure that this would fade once she felt her body being caressed. She rested her hand gently on Mary's stomach, and then slowly slid her fingers down amongst the curly hair, which was even softer than she had imagined. The fingers probed downwards, until she felt the beginning of Mary's cleft. She had never touched another woman before, and she was amazed and delighted at the soft, warm feel of the young woman's body. She slid her hand over her pubis until it cupped her sex, and her fingertips were resting on her plump labia. Mary and Edward were both watching her hand as she caressed the warm bulges, and as her middle finger separated the two revealing her pink inner lips. Mary was still moist from the last evenings love-making, and Jane's finger easily slid into the hot slippery channel.

'Oh, Jane, you really shouldn't do that, it's not right.'

'Why doesn't it feel nice?'

'Well, yes it does, but...'

'But nothing. You like the feel of it, I like doing it, and Edward likes watching it, so we're all happy, aren't we?'

Mary didn't reply, partly because at that moment Jane had found her clitoris with her thumb and had started to massage it vigorously, and the young woman's body reacted as the pleasure of it flooded through her. Jane now rested her other hand on Mary's breast, and began to caress it, her fingers teasing and squeezing the small pink nipple. Jane's lips now descended on Mary's, and she began kissing her passionately, with an immediate response. Their tongues were soon entwined, their lips and teeth biting and being bitten, delving in and out of the hot wet cavities. Jane had now pushed a second finger into Mary's vagina, and had searched out the rough area - what we nowadays call the G spot, but at that time didn't have a name, but was just as much fun. As Jane's thumb rubbed Mary's clitoris at the same time as she was carrying out the internal massage, Mary felt as though her body was on fire. Edward could see the blush on her breasts, and the reddening of her vulva lips, swollen with a rush of blood. She was moaning quietly, and her body was thrusting upwards against Jane's hand, then she went rigid and cried out as her orgasm flooded through her. Jane felt her fingers being clasped as Mary's vagina muscles contracted.

Mary slowly relaxed, and Jane withdrew her sopping wet fingers, and lay back beside the other woman who was gently panting from the explosion of orgasm. Edward looked at the two women, the dark haired full body of Jane, alongside the slight, pale, red haired Mary, and couldn't imagine anything more beautiful.

'You two ladies certainly seem to enjoy each other's bodies. It nearly as good watching you as it is actually making love to you. Now, Mary, I really think you ought to return the pleasure that Jane has given you, so let me enjoy watching you doing the love-making. I know that Jane loves having her nipples sucked and bitten, and she just adores having a tongue inside her cunty.'

Mary seemed to have lost all her inhibitions, and she needed no further encouragement to attack Jane's body with enthusiasm. Jane was soon encouraging her as, first of all, she began squeezing and kissing her big breasts, and causing her nipples to grow long and firm. Then she moved down between Jane's legs and buried her face in the crisp dark hair, her fingers probing to massage her clitoris, and her tongue probing deep into her vagina.

To get into this position she had knelt with her lovely white firm bottom high in the air, and Edward couldn't resist. He moved behind her, caressing the freckled skin of her globes, then slipping his fingers deep into the hot sweaty crack until he felt the indent of her anus. He spread her cheeks wide and leaned forwards so that he could kiss the pink wrinkled skin, then he pushed his tongue out and licked all around before pushing the tip hard against the puckered orifice. Mary had been preoccupied with what she was doing to Jane, but now she became aware of the intrusion into a very private part, and she raised her head.

'You mustn't touch me there, it's dirty.'

'That's what you said when I first kissed your cunty, but you liked that in the end, and I'm sure you're going to like this too. You stop me when you decide you really don't like what I'm doing, all right?'

'I suppose so. You haven't done anything I haven't liked yet.'

Edward knelt close behind her and rubbed the tip of his penis in the lubrication that was oozing between her vagina lips, and when it was thoroughly soaked he introduced it to her wrinkled anus, and pushed gently. At first he was able to enter the tip of his glans, the orifice parting against his pressure, but as soon as he felt some significant resistance he withdrew but then pressed forward again. This time he went a little further and he kept repeating the process, pulling back and then pressing forward and he saw her little anus opening wider under his attentions. Mary had become conscious of the increasing intrusion, and she had stopped her vigorous licking of Jane's sopping cunt, but she said nothing until Edwards cock succeeded in pushing his helmet through her sphincter. She felt the pain of her virgin hole being ravaged, but with it she also felt pleasure at the sensation of her passage being filled by his throbbing member.

Edward started to stroke slowly in and out, and Mary found that the pleasure more than compensated for the discomfort, which was becoming less noticeable. Now Jane, impatient for the orgasm which had been surging into her loins, pulled Mary's head back hard between her legs, where she willingly resumed licking and sucking pussy lips and her engorged clitoris. Edward movements became firmer and faster and, as he moved, Mary's head was forced into Jane, and her own climax approached, encouraged by Edwards hands, one of which was squeezing her breast, while the other titillated her clitoris. She could feel his jerking as she squirted the fluid deep into her arse, and both she and Jane came to a screaming climax together. Edward stayed coupled to her until his penis subsided, and when he withdrew he saw her arse gaping as his white ejaculate oozed out, then it gradually closed.

The three lovers subsided onto the bed, exhausted by their efforts. They lay for some time without speaking, Jane finally broke the silence.

'Well Edward, I think I can say with some confidence that you have overcome your inhibitions about sex. I never thought that you would do what you just did to Mary, and I never thought that she would let you. You never did that to me.'

'No, I didn't, but Mary 's little bottom was so beautiful that I couldn't resist. I hope it didn't hurt too much.'

'It was a bit of a shock, and it hurt at first, but then it got better, and I really enjoyed it. I feel like a real harlot, but I don't care, but I'm afraid it's going to be a bit of a let-down when I go back to my husband.'

'Well, you just have to show him all your new tricks, I'm sure he'll enjoy them as well.'

'That's all very well, but how do I explain that I suddenly have all this knowledge of how to please a man and to enjoy myself. After all, all he's ever done is to climb on, stick it in, push in and out of it, and then climb off. He'll be very suspicious if I start playing games myself with him.'

'I've been wondering that,' said Jane 'and I've had an idea. Why don't you tell him that I've shown you some of Edward secret books about how to make love, and that you'd like him to try some of the things that you have read about.'

Edward was astounded. 'What secret books? I don't have any books about sex.'

'I mean the ones in your library, behind the secret panel.'

'I didn't know anything about the secret panel or secret books.'