Lord Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Lord', said Jane 'There's a secret panel in the library, and behind it there is a collection of erotic books, all illustrated and describing every sort of sexual performance that you could imagine. Fred showed me, and of course I assumed that you knew all about it.'

'But you're going to have to show me now, aren't you. And if they're as good as you say - or should I say as bad as you say - it sounds as though it will be a good way for Mary to convince her husband that he should be a bit more adventurous. Now it's time we got out of this bed before we start playing some more games.'

Later that day. Edward called Fred and told him to show him the collection of erotic literature. Fred showed him how to twist a knob concealed behind some very boring Latin books, which revealed a very esoteric collection of pornography, dating back to the Kama Sutra, up until quite recent descriptions of very adventurous sex play.

'Why haven't you shown me this before? And how come you knew about it and I didn't?'

'I'm sorry, Edward. The old butler showed me this, and it never occurred to me that you didn't know all about it.'

'Never mind, now I know and I'm going to spend a few happy hours learning some very new tricks, which should keep me amused for some time - and hopefully whichever lady I practice them with.'

Edward and Alice

That evening when Jane came to him he had decided it was time for him to take his wife back into his bed, and to become her husband in a very real sense. They talked together, and decided on a plan of action. Edward's room was separated from his wife's room by an antechamber. He undressed and put on a dressing gown, and he and Jane together went through the anteroom and quietly opened the door into Alice's room. There was a curtain across the doorway so that they could hear what was going on between Fred and Alice, and from the squeals and moans it was obvious that they were enjoying a very active coupling. Edward eased the curtain aside a little, and could see that Fred had his head buried between Alice's legs and was enthusiastically attacking her private parts. The sight of his wife's lovely body being aroused by this other man had an immediate effect on Edward's penis, which grew hard and strong. He felt a hand parting his gown and then caressing his genitals. Then Jane dropped to her knees in front of him, and took him deep into her mouth. She had turned him to one side so that she too could watch the lovemaking, and when Fred mounted Alice and thrust deep into her body she began to massage the root of the tumescent member with her hand as her tongue ravaged his sensitive glans. The faster that Fred thrust into Alice, the faster Jane's hand and tongue moved, and as Alice cried out in the joy of her orgasm, Edward pumped his sperm into Jane's welcoming mouth.

Jane carefully pumped the last remaining drops of sperm from Edward's tool, then stood up beside him. He turned to her, and kissed her gently, his tongue probing her mouth to savour his own taste. They watched together as Fred dismounted from Alice and lay beside her, then they drew back the curtain and entered the room. The two lovers sat up when they realised they were being watched, but made no effort to cover themselves.

'Well Fred, I think it's time I claimed my wife. I'm sure that I've learned enough from Jane so that I won't disappoint her too much.'

'My Lord, I'm very happy to hear that you're going to reclaim her ladyship, though I must admit I shall have some regrets relinquishing my task as a stand-in for you. I doubt that I'll ever be given a task that I should enjoy more. I'll leave you, and wish you every happiness together.'

'No, no, don't go. You and Jane together have made this possible, and I'd like you both to stay. Jane, I think you should take your clothes off as well, and this will be a real family affair. Mind you, I'm being so rude to my wife. Alice, would you like these friends to stay while I take you for my wife, and show you that I love your body as well as your mind?'

'It's not every woman who makes love to her husband the first time with two servants sharing the bed, but I think it's probably a good idea.'

Jane slipped her dress off, and was naked underneath. Edward sat on the bed beside Alice, with Jane next to her and Fred behind. Edward had never seen his wife naked before and he gazed with love at her slim, white body, her small white breasts with roseate nipples, her flat belly, the triangle of fair hair at the top of her long, slender legs. He leaned over her, and his lips found hers, soft and moist and slightly parted. He probed gently with his tongue, and from her immediate response he knew that she must have done this many times with Fred. While he kissed her, his hands began to caress her body, cupping the small breasts, and gently squeezing her nipples, which began to grow under his touch. He raised his head, and she smiled happily at him, as he lowered his lips to her nipple, sucking and kissing it, before moving to the other and repeating the process. His hand was now wandering down across her belly, and his fingers probed into the soft mass of hair.

As he probed his fingers found her hair was sopping wet, and when he came to her labia, he could feel the sticky moistness where Fred's juices had oozed out from her vagina. He searched amongst her lips until his fingers found the entrance to her love canal, and he slid two of them gently deep into her. Despite Fred ministrations, she was still very tight, but with the lubrication of Fred's spunk, he had no problem entering her. He felt around until he touched the roughness of the G spot, and he felt her body responding to him. With his thumb he began to massage her clitoris, at the same time that he was moving his fingers inside her, and from the moans of joy he knew that he was in the right spot. Then he felt a movement against his chest, and realised that Jane had started to caress her breasts, and Edward found it tremendously exciting that there were now three of them making love together. He told Fred to join them, and he came out the other side of the bed so that he too could join in the caresses.

The sensation of three pairs of hands stimulating her body sent Alice into raptures, and her body was thrusting up against her lovers. She began to shake, and her moaning grew louder, culminating in a great wail as her orgasm racked her body. Her lovers stopped their caressing, waiting until the young woman calmed down.

'Edward, come and make me your wife. I'm ready for you.'

Edward needed no further invitation. He knelt between her legs, and felt Jane's hand around his penis, guiding him towards the waiting lips of his beloved. She moved his turgid penis against Alice's clitoris, then pushed it into the lovely slippery embrace of her hot vagina. He slid gently forwards till he was deep inside her, and realised that at last he was consummating his marriage to the girl he loved. His lips found hers, and they lay still for a moment while they gently kissed, then he felt Alice's hands grasping his buttocks and pulling him hard against her. He began to move gently at first but then steadily faster until his belly was slapping against hers, making an obscene sound. Neither of them needed long to reach their climaxes, and finally they were desperately hanging on to each other as he pumped his seed deep into her body. They stayed for what seemed an age in this tight embrace until his spasms died down and her vagina relaxed.

At last they separated as he rolled off her, and he became aware that his two servants were sharing his bed and that Fred was gently caressing Jane's breasts. He had never known such happiness, at last he had consummated his marriage and the sensation of his body against Alice's had been even better than he had hoped.

'I'm not sure whether this is a good time, but I've got news for you' said Alice. 'I haven't bled for two months and I think I must be pregnant.'

Before he could reply, Jane spoke. 'I don't believe it, because, so am I.'

Fred and Edward looked at the two women, open-mouthed. There was a long silence, before Edward finally spoke.

'Well, Fred, you've really done well, getting two women pregnant at the same time.'

'It isn't Fred has got me pregnant' said Jane. 'He hasn't been with me since the last time I bled, the only man who has is you.'

Edward started to laugh, and before long all four of them were in a state of mild hysterics. After a bit, they sobered up and Edward spoke.

'So Fred and I have managed to father each other's wives babies. If it's all right with you both, I'd like to keep this to ourselves, so Alice's baby will be mine and Jane's baby will be Fred's. Of course, I will look after both babies financially. Nobody else knows what we've been up to, and nobody needs to. Oh, and by the way, you two should get married quickly - I don't want my child to be a bastard.'

'I think Mary knows, but she won't say anything in case we tell her husband what she'd been up to with Edward, especially if she gets pregnant' said Jane.

'Fred, go and get a bottle of champagne, or even two. This really does call for a celebration.'

As Fred got up to get the bubbly, Alice said, 'And after we've had a drink my lovely husband can show me again how we can fill me with his love, and you two can stay and help.'

And that's what happened, the rest of that night all four of them enjoyed every form of sexual fun that they could think of, and when morning came the bed looked as though a bomb had hit it - a bomb that spewed out male and female bodily fluids inn abundance!

And that's the end, apart from a few small details. A few weeks later Mary announced that she, too, was pregnant, and that her husband was more than pleased with the sexual tricks that she had told him she had seen in Edward's books and firmly of the belief that this was what had brought on the pregnancy. So, some months later Alice had a daughter while Jane and Mary both had sons. Fred and Jane were soon married, and all four continued to enjoy loving sex together - well, all five, as Mary joined in when she could get a chance - until the babies were born. After that Edward only allowed Fred to have anal sex with Alice from time to time, so as to ensure that he would father her next child, which duly turned out to be a son and heir.