Lord Reginald's Heir Pt. 02

Story Info
Lord Reginald's wife describes her affair.
2.8k words
4.22
7.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While visiting his cousin, Lord Reginald held a tournament of strength in order to find a young man to bed his young wife and hopefully provide him with an heir. Reginald wants his child to have physical strength that he, himself doesn't possess. The young wife dutifully goes along with the plan and has returned to her bedchamber afterwards to tell her maidservant about it. In Part One, there is no sex, sorry.

*****

"Can you keep a secret, Maggie?" My young lady asked me.

"Of course, Miss. Are you all right? Did everything go okay last night?"

"Oh yes, Maggie. He was the perfect gentleman. In fact, it was better than I could ever have imagined."

I sat up straight and leaned in, excited to hear the details.

"Well, I was terrified, as you know. I went in there convinced that he would likely murder me and throw my body in the fire or something. I had the wildest fears in my head. I thought he might ram his manhood straight through me and out the other side! Or that he might tear off my breasts. I don't know where I got such notions, Maggie! They seem so silly now. Do men ever do such things? No, don't answer that, I'd rather not know. Anyway, I approached him like a lamb might approach a butcher.

"'Sir' I said. 'You won the tournament today, so you are the king and you may have my body now.' He looked at me with surprise. I don't think he believed the lords to be serious when they told him what he'd won. He quietly said to me, 'Ma'am, please tell your master that I appreciate his generosity and all the food and everything tonight and this bed and all, but I need anything else. And tell him thank you anyway and I'm very appreciative and I'm tired out anyway and I don't need anything else.'

"Well, Maggie, I was stunned. As you know, we had this thing all planned. Don't pretend you didn't know because I know you did. Well, I've been married a year and there's no baby yet and my husband had this whole thing planned out and I didn't want him to be disappointed, so I mustered up my courage and I said, 'Sir, my master says I'm to lay with you and I follow his orders and so I will lay with you and do what you tell me to.'

"Well Maggie, he got really nervous then. He was pacing around the room and tugging on his shirt and I could see the bruises on his chest and the cuts on his hands. 'Ma'am. I really appreciate the offer and all, but I don't want to have a girl who is forced to come to me. Tell them I appreciate their generosity and I'm just going to go to bed now.'

"He tried to lead me out of the room! Well, by then, I was determined. I mean I had gone through being scared for so many days that I just wanted to get it over with. I knew if I left, they'd just find someone else and I wanted the whole thing to just be over. 'Look,' I said. 'They really want you to have a good night. You won the day, after all. You deserve a good night. I am not here against my will. I am happy to be here and I will do what you tell me.' Now Maggie, you won't believe what I did next! I mustered all of my courage up and I lifted my dress over my head and I stood there in front of him without a stitch of clothing on! Can you believe that? Me. An hour before that, I was ready to sneak out the back of the palace and find a ride home, and here I was, determined to get this whole thing over with and face my doom if that was what it was to be.

"Well, he rushed to pick up my dress and cover me up and he said, 'ok, ok, come get under the covers at least so you don't freeze to death.'

"I got under the covers and looked at him. He was lying on top of the covers, on his side, facing me. He looked at me like he'd never seen a woman before. He seemed to examine each part of my face, looking deep into my eyes and then at the corners of my mouth and down to my neck. I swear I thought he was just going to look at me. I almost got kind of relaxed and started to feel like maybe I'd fall asleep there!

"Finally, he took my hand and kissed the top of it, like he knew I was a lady. Or maybe he just treats all women like they are ladies. It was the gentlest kiss I've ever had. It was then that I felt like I wanted to be with him. Like I really wanted him to touch me. He was so kind and loving that I wanted him to touch me. I put my hand on his shoulder and shifted myself so that I was closer to him. I was lying on my back and he was kind of over me, because he's so big and all. He looked down at me like he would protect me. Maggie, I've never felt so safe before in my life. I closed my eyes and rolled towards him so that my face was near his chest. He put his arm around me and pressed his face into my hair. He took long deep breaths of my hair and gently rested his arm around me.

"Well, it was nice lying there with him, but I really kind of wanted more by then. I'm ashamed to say that I really wanted to see what he looked like under those clothes! Did you see him, Maggie? Isn't he big and strong? I wanted to see all of him! I started to lift his shirt so I could touch his stomach. He sat up and took his shirt off for me and then lay back onto the pillows. I ran my hand over his belly and chest and played with the thick hair there.

"'What's your name?' I asked him. 'They call me Wood,' he said. 'Wood?! Really?' I asked, shocked. 'Yes, because I'm like a tree. I was always taller than anyone and I can cut wood pretty easy, so it just stuck from a long time back.'

"'Well, it's nice to meet you, Wood.' I said. But then, I had to think fast because I realized he might ask my name and it's supposed to be a big secret and all, so I had to think of something fast. When he asked me, I said, 'Molly' which was all I could think of. I had a plain little doll growing up named Molly and it just came to me.

"So anyway, I was laying there, without a stitch on, playing with his bare chest, and I swear to you Maggie, I was going to have to basically throw myself at him. He was just lying there, enjoying the smell of my hair and the touch of my fingers on his midsection. Finally, when I realized it was going to be up to me, I let my hand wander lower. I rested my hand on his manhood and looked up at him. He was looking at the ceiling with wide eyes. Then I unlaced his britches and put my hand down inside them! He just kept staring at the ceiling with these big wide eyes like he was afraid I was going to rip off his manhood or something.

"Well, even if he wasn't saying anything, I could feel he was getting harder in my hand. I took my hand away just long enough to pull the covers down to my waist, take his big hand, place it on my breast and then put my hand back into his pants. By then, I was thinking, I'm going to have to do this whole thing myself!

"Luckily, he started to move a little. He had to adjust himself because his britches were too tight, so he got under the covers and took them off and turned on his side and then put his big ol' hand back on my breast like he wanted to get back to where we left off. But instead of just resting it there, he started moving it around and then he moved himself closer so that he could smell my hair and rub my breast at the same time.

"Maggie, I could have stayed like that all night. It was so sweet. But I was also feeling kind of tingly down below and I wanted that big hand to go exploring south, so I pulled the covers down a little and brought his hand down to my secret spot.

"Well, then I couldn't control myself. I didn't realize how excited I could get over a man touching me but I started touching him all over and I practically climbed on top of him to put my breast in his mouth and he sucked on my breast and rubbed me down there and it felt so so good, Maggie.

"Then, I wanted him inside of me. I know it's not a ladylike thing to do, but I had this idea in my head that I was somehow taking charge of what I needed and as long as this guy was willing - I mean, I made sure he was willing - I was going to take it. I held his member in my hand and stroked it and asked him 'Is this okay?' He made kind of a gunting sound, but I knew it meant it was okay. Then, I moved myself so that I was really on top of him and the covers were kind of down by my legs and I was still holding him and kept asking 'Is this okay' and he kept grunting his agreement, so I slid myself onto him!

"Maggie, you would not believe that a man could be as big as this man. I mean, I don't know how much you've seen or if you've been around much, but this man was like a horse. Well, not that big, but much bigger than my husband and bigger than I thought any man could be. Where does he keep it, Maggie? When he's walking around? Anyway, I lowered myself onto him and took a deep breath. It was big, but it felt so so good. He's so tall, my face was in the middle of his chest at that point and he put one of his massive hands across my bottom and one across my back and held me close to him. I liked the feeling of him holding me like that, but I wanted to move up and down on him too. I think he wanted that too because he put a hand on each of my thighs and started to move me away and then back to him, away and back. Oh, Maggie, it was lovely! I could feel him deep in me and each time he moved me away, I felt lost until he moved me back to him and I felt home again. I buried my face in his chest and breathed in his male scent.

"After a minute, he gently rolled me over and held himself above me. He was careful not to rest his weight on me. In that position, he was able to glide deep inside me. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before! I dug my nails into his shoulders as he thrust into me deeper and deeper.

"'You okay?' he asked. 'Oh, yes,' I moaned. I was digging my nails into his shoulders, but it was the best feeling I've ever felt in my life."

I had to ask, "You're married, my lady. Haven't you had relations?"

"Well, yes, but not like that! Reginald lifts my nightgown and slips in and out a little bit and I hardly know he's been there!"

We both giggle.

"This guy was this big!" she said as she held her hands up about a half a meter apart. I brought my hands to my mouth to stifle my screams of laughter, afraid someone might walk by and hear us.

"Ok, so you've never been properly pounded," I whispered.

"I've never been pounded at all! I've only been ... politely probed." We both giggle.

"Amiably entered." More giggles.

"Well, back to my story," she said. "So there we are, him above me, pounding me and holding me and so so sweet but powerful too and my world is spinning around like wow, I need this and it can not ever stop. And then he stops. And he closes his eyes and takes a breath. And it's so sudden that I think he's hurt himself or something. I ask him if he's okay and he says 'don't speak please' like he's concentrating. He's still deep inside me and hard like a tree trunk but he's frozen like if he moves something will happen."

"He was trying not to come," I said.

"How do you know that? Yes, he was staying still because he was going to spill his seed. And I kind of wanted him to save it so we could keep going but I was also afraid that maybe he wouldn't spill it at all. So I was kind of staying still and I was kind of still rubbing his back a little and moving my hips. He kept trying to focus and then after a while he started moving again. Then he said 'I won't lose control, don't worry.' 'What do you mean?' I asked. 'I wouldn't risk getting you with child,' he said. 'That's okay!' I reassured him. 'No, it would not be respectful of me to be reckless when you've been so good to me,' he said. 'Um, I can't get with child,' I lied. 'I am not able.' 'Are you sure?' he asked. 'Yes, sadly, I will not carry a child within, so you need not worry.' I felt bad about lying to him, but I couldn't let the plan fall apart. I was already excited at the thought of having a big healthy baby next year!

"He started to move again and oh, there is nothing so wonderful as that feeling of him inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and pulled him deeper with each thrust. I could feel myself getting lost in the glorious wave of pleasure that was running through me. Have you felt that, Maggie? It's such a beautiful feeling. It was like we were soaring together through the air but also deeply rooted to the ground at the same time. I swear, I lost myself for a moment there. I was not there, and then I was back, holding him and being plunged by him.

"He looked like he was going to stop himself and try not to come again, but I wouldn't let him. I kept thrusting myself onto him and pulling him into me. I kept digging my nails into his shoulders and back and licking his chest. He couldn't stop himself this time. He moved faster and faster and seemed out of control for a moment, like an animal, thrusting harder and harder. Suddenly he moaned deeply and pressed his face into my hair held me so tightly, I had trouble breathing for a second.

"I clenched my legs around his thighs, unwilling to let him out of me for a long time. I wanted to make sure the seed was planted. Finally, I relaxed my hold and allowed him to lie next to me. He nestled his face in my neck and rested his hand on my breast.

"It was the greatest experience of my entire life, Maggie. I've never known such pleasure could be had. I don't even know his real name, Maggie."

"My lady," I said, "I think it best that you try to act a little less happy. You are glowing and I think your husband might take offense if he sees you so thrilled with the 'duty' you performed last night."

"Oh! You're right, Maggie! But how can I not be happy? Maybe I should just feign illness and lie in bed today. I could dream of last night and relive it in my mind and pray for a son that has Wood's eyes!"

"Maybe after you welcome your beautiful child in early spring next year, you can persuade your husband to bring you back in the summer and hold another tournament so that your child might have a baby brother or sister."

When I said that, a grin spread across her face.

"And the summer after that! And the one after that! Oh Maggie, I'll have a whole brood!"