All Comments on 'Lord Ruthven's Domain Ch. 04'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see where their relationship goes, does he let her go, aor does she ask for him to turn her so they can stay together????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENJOYABLE READ!!!!

ENJOYED YOUR SERIES OF 4 CHAPTERS VERY MUCH AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND THE PLEASURE IT GAVE.............

littleredroselittleredroseabout 5 years ago
More please?!

Loved this! Iā€™d like to see a continuation of their story. Do you have any more planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this series

The theme is quite nice. I really want to see Ruthwen's and Sophia's story play out.

Please continue the series

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

You are right, according to me. I am a non-con fan, but find most of the stories to be placed far from the category. Mostly, the writer will leave a warning in the prologue, but according to me, non-con is non-con.

This was a most fabulous story!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it! Very hot and very well written. Wouldn't say no to a continuation of this story.

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago
continuing

I am still in the camp that this is in the wrong category but with that said the story is good and quite different. Will you be continuing?

I would love to see where your story takes us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!!! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this, but I'm secretly hoping that you will carry it on a bit longer. Lord Ruthven and Sophia are just getting to know each other. There is so much more that could be added to their story. All in all, nicely done. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES