Lorde: A Productive Session

Story Info
The singer Lorde finds inspiration in a surprising way.
2.7k words
3.6
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a flick of her wrist, Ella extinguished the match and smiled at Mark. He turned the flashlight on his phone off and they were lit only by the glow of the candles sitting on the water tank of his toilet. The power had gone out in a thunderstorm, which interrupted Ella from an ultimately fruitless writing session. She didn't like forcing herself to write, but she'd made herself a goal to write as much as possible in case she stumbled on something she could make into a song, if only to get her "friend" to stop asking about it.

Mark took off his boxers and carefully lowered himself into the empty tub. Curious, Ella raised her eyebrow.

"What do you think you're doing?"

He shrugged and muttered, "I thought maybe, since we have candles lit...you know..."

Ella laughed briefly but heartily. With a smirk, she took off all but one item of clothing. When she was down to nothing but her dark hair, her pale skin, and her panties, she stepped into the tub and faced away from him. Mark pressed his legs to either side of the tub so she had a spot on which to stand. Even with the scant amount of candlelight provided, Ella's ass looked heavenly. She stuck it out towards him as she bent over to remove her panties in glacially slow movements. She didn't need to look at him to know his eyes were transfixed squarely on her plump butt cheeks and the hot, wet pussy he'd filled so thoroughly well.

Ella added the removed panties to her pile of clothes on the bath mat. She turned around, took one amused look at Mark's awestruck face, and lowered herself onto him. She gave him a gentle but passionate kiss; one of his hands rested in her hair while the other couldn't decide where on her body to go. His dick twitched enthusiastically against her thigh, undoubtedly ready to give Ella more well-deserved loads of jizz. He parted reluctantly with her soft, magnetic lips, and they both giggled innocently.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," Ella replied. "You're adorable."

Mark's dick twitched again. He cleared his throat and attempted to speak, but Ella spoke first in an inquiring voice.

"Is something troubling you?"

He hesitantly nodded and muttered, "I-I don't want to be the guy who gets Lorde pregnant when she doesn't want to be."

"I take the pill, you know," she assured him.

He breathed a sigh of relief, "I didn't want to presume."

Ella rubbed his chest, "Think about it. If that were an issue, would I have let you fuck me at all?"

He pondered for a few moments before asking, "So, uh...am I...am I that good?"

She confirmed, "You're perfect."

His cock twitched like mad at those words. She giggled and slowly dragged her hand down to greet it. Once she had a hold of his staff, he nearly forgot how to breathe. Even in the dim candlelight, her eyes shone and left virtually every part of his body paralyzed.

"Does the good boy wanna play?" she cooed.

Out of nowhere, the words "I love you" spilled out of Mark's mouth. His first instinct was to feel embarrassment, but he had to remind himself that he was far beyond the point of no return, so to speak. They had already had sex; it would've been more awkward if he didn't tell her how he felt.

Ella kissed him on the cheek but didn't reply. She simply sat up and bit her lip as she gently inserted his excited member into her comforting warmth. The unparalleled sensation of her inner walls made Mark gasp for air. Her beautiful face and impeccable figure clothed only in candlelight took his breath away. Ella slowly threw her head back and moaned in pleasure, enjoying the experience as much as he did.

Wanting to please her as much as he could, Mark took his hand and dragged it down over her stomach in a straight line towards her clit. Once his hand made contact, he proceeded to gently massage her clit with his thumb. Ella's beautiful moaning was all the positive feedback he needed, though he reacted more strongly to her riding his cock. The intensity of his emotions made Mark want to shout her name, but the intimacy of the moment kept him restrained and all he could manage was a whisper of "Ella..."

She smiled, biting her lip before letting out a sudden gasp of air.

"Fuck...," she exclaimed, "that feels so good."

Mark inquired, "You want it harder?"

"No, keep rubbing it just like that."

He nodded, then reached his free hand around to grab her fat butt.

Ella giggled, "Can't help yourself, can you?"

Mark didn't reply, feeling he didn't need to. She made no secret of the fact that she found his adoration for her ass adorably charming.

"Don't grab it too hard," she said playfully, "you might blow too quickly."

He was about to remove his hand entirely, but she took his hand and put it back on her butt cheek.

"I didn't say take it off."

Mark apologized. He then silently savored her soft, smooth flesh in his fingertips. His thumb on her clit made her pussy even wetter, which in turn made his erect cock twitch with excitement. Ella tried in slow, deliberate motions to feel every part of his member and get it as deep inside of her as possible. Each time she came back down to the bottom of his shaft, Mark would delicately thrust upwards. Mark couldn't bring himself to use a lot of force on Ella, but fortunately for him, it was rather easy to get her to reach climax.

After a few minutes, she told Mark she was about to cum. He took his hands and held her by her waist before thrusting with slightly more vigor. The singer's moans became louder and rapidly louder with each passing second, her soaking wet slit overflowing with colorless fluid. Eventually, the climactic moment arrived. Ella's vaginal walls contracted around his erection and fluid exploded over every portion of it. She threw her head back to let out the first scream or two, but then looked back down at Mark and giggled. She couldn't help loving his excitable member and semi-confident smile.

Ella then made a sudden exclamatory noise, sat back against the opposite end of the tub and told Mark to get his phone.

"Write something down for me," she spoke with urgency.

Mark was confused, but did what Ella said. He retrieved his phone from his pants pocket, opened a notepad app and looked up at her to await further instructions. She recited some lyrics in between gasps of air for him to write down. Mark felt beyond privileged to be a part of his favorite artist's songwriting process, so much so that he almost forgot he was in the middle of having sex with her. He sought to transcribe her words fast enough that she didn't need to repeat them but not so fast that it resulted in any spelling errors. Once he had written everything down, he looked back up at her and asked how she came up with the lyrics.

Ella chuckled and said, "I thought of them just now. Post-orgasm clarity, I guess."

Mark examined her body as she rested. Her dark hair stuck to the thin layer of sweat on her forehead, her delectable breasts and hardened nipples rose and fell with her every breath, and her pussy - in its red, wet and swollen beauty - beckoned for more. He gently tossed his phone onto his pants, his shaft still hard as nails. While his head was turned, Ella leaned forward and gave his penis a delicate lick of her tongue. Most of his body stayed completely still, his twitching cock making the only movement. Ella couldn't help giggling at the look on his face. She gave him a more thorough lick before she got up and turned around 180 degrees. She sat back down on his lap with her big, round ass facing him.

"You know this'll just turn out like last time," he cautioned nervously.

"Calm down," she replied as she took his dick in her hand. "We'll take it slow."

She held his member gently in place before sensuously sliding down the length of it. Mark moaned in defeat at the sight and sensation of Ella putting him deep inside of her. She in turn would tremble in pleasure, making her ass jiggle and bounce as beautifully as ever. It took every bit of willpower he had not to burst right then and there. Once she had inserted him entirely into her warmth, Ella turned around and smiled softly at Mark.

"Put your hands on it," she invited.

He did what she said and put his hands on her soft, smooth cheeks, massaging them at a deliberate speed with a look of wonder on his face. His cock throbbed and twitched with excitement as she began gently moving up and down on it.

"How's this?" Ella inquired.

"G-good," he stuttered.

Mark reluctantly moved his hands back to his side in order to watch Ella's buttocks in motion. He bit his lip and thrust into her slightly, resisting the urge to use more force. After a short while, he stopped and let Ella do her own thing. Just like the first time, Ella's ass was simply too beautiful for Mark to focus on anything else. Its enormous size and sumptuous round shape combined with its perfect balance of softness and firmness formed a borderline hypnotic effect with its motion.

"Oh, Ella..."

"Do you like that?" she asked in a whisper.

"I love it so much."

She could already feel his precum leaking into her. No matter how slow they went in that position, he never failed to cum quickly and the reason was as obvious as it was flattering. She certainly couldn't complain about having such a pronounced effect on him and it wasn't going to stop her from fucking him. If anything, knowing how hard and aroused her ass got him made her want him even more. Barely two minutes after they started, she felt his cock twitch in a familiar way. The moment she noticed it, Mark suddenly grabbed her waist and held her in place as he cried out.

"Fuck!"

A remarkable volume of semen erupted deep into Ella's inviting vagina, each portion of his hot, thick load being delivered with so much speed and force that she could close her eyes and convince herself Mark was still thrusting. The first strand of cum coated about a quarter of Ella's inner walls. Ella immediately pressed herself down to make the second strand go even deeper. Mark saw her ass jiggling from the downward motion; because of that, the third and fourth strands were bigger and went deeper inside of her than the first two. Ella had quickly grown to love feeling Mark cum inside of her and was intent on taking as much of the fluid as possible. By the end of his orgasm, Mark had thoroughly flooded Ella's tight, wet pussy to her satisfaction. Some of it would slowly drip out of her and down his shaft onto the floor of the tub, but he'd given her exactly as much as she needed. Ella didn't even consider draining the cum out. She simply sat motionless on his still-erect member, closed her eyes and savored the warmth of his cum in silence.

Mark couldn't resist; he slowly put his hand back on one of her ass cheeks to squeeze and spank it gently. Ella's eyes remained closed, but the feeling of his hand made her giggle.

She inquired, "Does a woman's arse normally have this effect on you?"

Mark loved her voice. Hearing her giggle never failed to put a smile on his face.

He answered, "No, not at all. Does your ass normally have this effect on men?"

"Kind of. They don't stay hard this long."

Ella bit her lip and moaned, adding, "But this is so much better."

"Why don't you write a song about it?"

Mark was half-joking, as was Ella when she replied, "Yeah, sure, I'll write a hit single telling the whole world how great your cock is."

The two of them shared a good-natured laugh.

Mark then clarified, "I meant a song about your ass."

"Oh please," Ella looked back over her shoulder at him, "there are enough songs about arse. Besides, aren't you happy just having mine all to yourself?"

She punctuated her question by sticking her ass out slightly towards him, which made his soaking wet dick twitch. Mark nodded in agreement.

"Well, when you put it that way..."

Mark accompanied his words with an adoring spank. Ella winked and proceeded to resume moving sensually up and down his member. She began muttering his name in between erotic moans, the lyricist being at a loss for words to describe how much she loved being filled by his semen. He always managed to hit the exact right spots in just the right way, and if she had the most effective means available to get as much of that as she wanted, she would make the most of that. Seeing Ella's enthusiasm helped Mark mentally set aside his concern about getting her pregnant.

She didn't care and he was making her happy, so he could tell himself there was no need to be worried.

Though the candlelight had a limited reach, Mark could clearly see two trails of his semen running along the length of his shaft. Most of his load had already made its way deep inside of Ella's aroused pussy. As he watched Ella move her big, beautiful ass, he thought about how much she loved doing that for him. He then began thinking about how much she loved riding his cock and feeling him cum inside of her. However, the thought that he had cum inside his favorite singer made him start going back over the edge.

He moaned, "Shit, you're gonna make me cum again!"

Ella gleefully replied, "So soon? Good. Keep your hands off me this time."

Mark didn't question her. A few moments after the brief exchange, his cock twitched yet again in a familiar way and subsequently erupted in a familiar way. While it remained a challenge for Mark to keep his eyes open, Ella rewarded him with the extremely erotic sight of her lovingly moving her ass at a deliberate speed up and down his ejaculating shaft. In return, Mark gave her a bigger load than the first, a passionate spill of the hot, near-viscous liquid Ella craved. Her movement up and down his member helped to provide the most thorough coating she could possibly get. The first layer of cum had stayed in place for the most part; what had moved from its original location along her inner walls since his first orgasm had been replaced by the second layer. As he sat and watched Ella's big, perfect ass jiggling before him and listened to her moan erotically while she happily took every drop of cum he spilled deep into her tight pussy, Mark thought to himself that he had never been so aroused in his life.

Shortly thereafter, the power came back on. Mark's eyes were overwhelmed by the restored light and required what felt like forever to get readjusted. When they did, the callipygous Ella was still grinding on him. Mark sat up, carefully turned her around to face him while keeping his member in place, and pulled her back down with him. He lovingly kissed her lips, then her cheek, neck and jawline, unable to make any coherent noise other than the sound of her name.

Ella smiled and asked, "So you had fun?"

In place of a laugh, Mark let out a moan while his mouth was on her neck.

"I did too," she continued. "Thank you for the inspiration."

"Will I get royalties?" Mark inquired, half joking.

Ella couldn't discuss the matter when she was too aroused to think straight, so she answered, "Ask me again when I'm not on your dick."

Mark didn't ask further. He simply rested his hands on her ass while they locked lips for what could've lasted for hours if they hadn't dozed off together. After Mark's bathroom lights turned off automatically, the last thing he saw before closing his eyes was the candlelight and the beautiful face of Ella as she slept contently.