Lords of Eros Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Nicole was trembling between Stephanie's mouth and the regal stranger's cock as her second orgasm had its way with her little body. The man Don had assumed was the king held Nicole's head in place as she shook and groaned.

"Oh, yes! Very nice!" the big man smiled. He slowly stepped back, and then said, "Normally, sex up here isn't allowed, but you three looked so nice, and your mouth so inviting, my dear, that we made an exception. We're allowed to do that, of course."

Don had gently withdrawn from Stephanie, as Nicole also carefully moved off her face.

"Your majesty, King of the Crimson Mountain?" Don asked as he helped Stephanie to her feet.

"Yes, that would be me, or we," the man chuckled. He was about six and a half feet tall and rather broad, not fat, but just built quite solidly. He had red hair, naturally, and Don was a bit surprised to note that his cock seemed a bit smaller than Don's.

The king moved over to his throne and sat down, slouching back in it almost immediately. "You should really go down and join the party now, though," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"But I believe we have come to see you, your grace," Don said quickly.

"And see us you have," the king nodded.

"Well, yes... but..."

"Your majesty," Stephanie said, after wiping some of Nicole's wetness off her face, "we have come seeking rings."

"Rings?"

"Yes, majesty," Stephanie nodded, "black rings that let people come and go at will."

"My pretty young lady," the king laughed, "you don't need rings for that. You may come and go as you will now."

"But these are rings that enable one to leave Eros and come back," Stephanie smiled, apparently not in the least troubled by the king's evasion.

"Why would anyone want to leave Eros?" the king asked. "We don't even need to leave our pleasure dome often, and never leave our beautiful hall."

"Well, your majesty," Don tried, "we have friends outside Eros and we would like to see them again."

"Silly man," the king laughed. "You should seek to bring your friends here. We are sure they would enjoy our pleasure dome. It is, after all, a dome of pleasure."

"That it is," Don nodded, not sure how to proceed. "But how can we bring them back here if we can't leave Eros to get them and then come back?"

"Oh, we're afraid we have no idea," the king shrugged.

Stephanie decided on a somewhat more direct approach. She stepped up to the throne and leaned forward in front of the king, taking his mostly-erect cock in her hand and beginning to slowly pull on it. Don was a bit distracted by his view of Stephanie's long, firm legs and her tight as, as well as her pussy, from which some of Don's cum was slowly leaking. Stephanie smiled and said, "Your majesty, do you know anyone who might know about such rings?"

"Well," he smiled, "we do know an awful lot of people. We meet many, many people here." He was obviously enjoying what Stephanie was doing to him and was definitely enjoying the view of her breasts.

"Have some of those people come here before us, looking for rings?" she smiled.

"It's possible," the king nodded, "a long time ago."

Stephanie began to slowly crawl up on the throne, straddling his lap. She leaned in close and asked, "Do you remember what you told them or what they did?"

"Hmmm," the king frowned, his eyes never leaving Stephanie's tits. Slowly he raised his hands to them.

"Think carefully, your majesty," she rubbed the head of his cock between her labia, teasing her clit with the spongy tip. Don's cum was coating the king's cockhead. She said, "It's very important."

"Well, we do recall that we are supposed to ask something..." the king murmured as his hands squeezed her tits, and he pinched her nipples.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Stephanie murmured, while continuing to tease herself and the king with what she was doing with his cock. "What were you supposed to ask?"

"We are supposed to ask if you know the secret," the king said quietly.

"The secret, eh?" Stephanie smiled. She pushed the king's cock up inside her at last, sinking down on him in one motion. Don and Nicole could clearly see quite a bit of Don's cum being pushed out of Stephanie's pussy to run slowly over the base of the king's cock and his balls. Stephanie leaned forward and kissed the royal mouth, and then began to grind herself against him. For several long minutes, as Don and Nicole just stood there watching, hands idly touching themselves, Stephanie just rode the king's prick, giving him a royal lap dance. The view of her tight, muscular ass and the bottom of the king's fat cock disappearing into her pussy was quite erotic. Finally, he was pushing up in his throne, groaning, and pumping his cum into her, where it mingled with what was left of Don's and began to run out over his balls. Stephanie smiled, kissed him on the forehead and then leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

The king smiled, laughed, and said, "Why didn't you say so? Come right this way!"

***

"What did she say?" Tascha wanted to know.

"I didn't hear," Don said a bit coyly.

"You didn't ask?"

"I did, but she wouldn't tell me. I eventually figured it out, but that's for later," he smiled smugly.

"Annoying," Tascha scowled, "but fine, go on."

***

With sudden energy, the king lifted a rather startled Stephanie off his lap and set her down. All his former apparent ennui was gone as he swept out of his throne and started down the elevated walkway. They quickly followed him back to the circular sofa in the middle of the vast chamber.

"Sit here and don't get up," the king commanded.

They hurried to obey, and then Stephanie started to ask, "Now what...?" but was cut off by the realization that the couch was rather swiftly rising through the air.

"Oh hell!" Nicole gasped, reminding Don how much she hated riding the flying carpet.

"A bit of warning would have been nice," Don laughed nervously. He looked up again and saw that there seemed to be an opening in the apex of the dome, directly above them. Don fervently hoped it was an opening, since the flying couch didn't seem inclined to stop or even slow down before getting that high.

The others saw what was happening and seemed to be coming. By the time they reached the ceiling they were all holding each other's hands tightly.

12