Lords of Eros Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were tangled in Evelyn's thick auburn hair holding her head in place, when Tascha began to come, bucking and shuddering between the wall and Evelyn's sweet mouth and fingers as her body danced with the electric storm of ecstasy exploding from her clit and pussy and spreading all through her.

Head rolling back against the wall as she slowly came down, Tascha breathed, "Goddamn! I needed that!"

Evelyn chuckled and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Suddenly, a male voice with a British accent said, "Would you ladies like some company?"

Tascha opened her eyes to see a naked man (naturally), with brown hair brushing his shoulders, an athletic build, and a nice long, hard cock standing out in front of him. Tascha couldn't help but smile at him. Then she realized she'd been back in Eros about fifteen minutes and she'd already had Evelyn go down on her and was thinking about getting fucked by a man she just met, if this even qualified as having met him.

Evelyn was still on her knees but had turned to look at the newcomer with a smile, and then she said, "Bring that over here."

Tascha suddenly remembered Sarah and said, "Wait, maybe we should check on Don and Sarah."

Evelyn was already stroking the new cock, kissing it along the shaft, but she said, "He says they're doing fine, but we can combine the parties if you want."

The new guy leaned over Evelyn to kiss Tascha's shoulder and then her breast, while she struggled to remember that Evelyn and Don could now talk to each other whenever they wanted, thanks to their rings. Evelyn's fingers were still up inside Tascha, and her thumb was casually stroking Tascha's clit, while she proceeded to begin giving the guy with the cock a blowjob, and while that guy was now sucking on Tascha's very hard nipple. Tascha shuddered and forced herself to think, saying, "Um, they have a bed, right?"

"Mm-hmm," Evelyn murmured, her mouth full of hard cock.

"Uh, good," Tascha managed. "And, um, what's your name?"

"Cheers, I'm Mick," the guy said with a smile.

"Nice, hi Mick," Tascha smiled. "I'm Tascha and the hot little number with your cock in her mouth is Evelyn. Want to come with us to join a couple of friends?"

"Sure," he nodded.

"Good, but, um, follow our lead, okay?"

"Of course!"

With her heart thumping in her chest, anxious about what was transpiring between the two people she loved most (well, possibly excepting her mother), Tascha hurried down the hall, followed by Evelyn, who led Mick by the cock, literally, for she hadn't let go of his hard dick. She came to the doorway, which had been left wide open, to see Don kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed and Sarah lying sprawled on the bed, one hand on Don's head between her legs, and her legs wrapped around his upper body. Her beautiful tits were heaving as she arched her back with what looked like an intense orgasm. Smiling happily, Tascha hurried into the room and climbed onto the bed.

As she leaned over Sarah's face, Tascha was delighted to see her beloved smiling up at her. Then Sarah was pulling her down for a long, loving kiss. When she could, Tascha asked, "He's good at that, isn't he?"

"Mmm, yes!" Sarah murmured.

"Do you want him to fuck you now?"

"God yes," Sarah breathed. "Please!"

Tascha quickly kissed her again and then looked down to Don, who was already standing up between Sarah's legs, rubbing the head of his cock between her lips and over her clit. With a grin, Tascha said, "Fuck her good, Professor."

"Can we all join in?" Evelyn asked from the doorway. She didn't wait for an answer before dragging Mick into the room and to the bed.

Tascha went back to making out with Sarah, who moaned into her girlfriend's mouth as Don worked his cock in and out of her. Tascha's hand grasped one of Sarah's soft breasts as it swayed, and gave it a loving squeeze, before pinching and twisting it in the way Tascha knew she loved. Sarah rewarded her with a happy whimper and reached up to hold Tascha's head to her.

Tascha thought Evelyn would get busy with Mick while Don and she were busy with Sarah, so she was surprised when she felt Evelyn's hands prompting her to get up on her knees, and then the unmistakable feeling of a fat cockhead teasing her pussy from behind. Tascha broke her kiss to look over her shoulder, where she saw Evelyn grinning at her and then giving her a wink.

Looking back down to Sarah, Tascha said, "I'm about to be fucked, too, baby. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Sarah groaned. "Is this really happening?"

"Yes, it is," Tascha smiled. Then she closed her eyes and groaned a bit as Mick pushed his long cock slowly into her. "God, that feels so good!" she exclaimed, and then said to Sarah, "Is Don fucking you hard enough, baby?"

Sarah smiled and said, "Not quite."

"Fuck her harder, Don, damn!" Tascha grinned at Don. Then she called over her shoulder, "You too, Mick, fuck me like you ... oh, yes, like that!" For a moment, Tascha just concentrated on twisting Sarah's nipple and shoving back onto Mick who was fucking her quite vigorously, but then, on Tascha's left, the far side of the bed, Evelyn was crawling up on the bed, followed by an east-Asian-looking guy.

"Where did you find him?" Tascha laughed.

"At the cock shop, obviously," Evelyn laughed, as she lay back and spread her legs to welcome this new guy to the party.

"This has gotten completely out of hand," Tascha murmured with a smile as she maneuvered to the right a bit, so she could replace her fingers on Sarah's nipple with her mouth. As soon as she was sucking hard on her girlfriend's tit, she reached down between Sarah and Don to stroke Sarah's clit. All the while, Mick kept fucking in and out of her, his balls slapping Tascha's clit.

It didn't take much of this before Sarah, was writhing on the bed, moaning, "God, yes! Yes!"

When she caught her breath, Sarah rolled off the bed and leaned over the foot of it so she could catch Tascha's head in her hands and kiss her. She said, "You look good like that."

"Do I?" Tascha grinned back at her, shoving back on Mick's cock a bit harder.

"Hell yes!" Sarah grinned. Then Don was behind her, pushing himself back into her pussy. "Mmm, yes, fuck me some more," Sarah said.

"You're so beautiful like this," Tascha said with a kiss. "Do you like getting fucked by Don?"

"God yes!" Sarah groaned. "I take it you like it too," she smirked a bit.

"I do," Tascha nodded. "Is that okay?"

"Yes, as long as I can have some too."

"While we're here you can have anything and anyone you want," Tascha grinned as she reached back to start playing with her own clit, feeling Mick's cock as it slid in and out of her and his heavy balls bumping into her.

"Promise?" Sarah said as she pushed back on Don, slipping her own hand underneath herself to play as Tascha was.

"Uh huh, baby," Tascha nodded. "I did so much here. I didn't know how to tell you."

"Mmm, I want to hear all about it," Sarah murmured, "but right now, let's just... fuck... enjoy this... I'm going to come again..."

"Me too, baby," Tascha moaned. Then she looked over Sarah's head and said, "Fill her with your cum, lover."

Don nodded his understanding and promptly began to shove harder and faster into Sarah, which prompted a long happy groan from Sarah.

Tascha looked over her left shoulder and said, "You too, Mick, give me your cum."

As Mick immediately began fucking her even harder, with short staccato strokes, his cockhead hitting her cervix, Tascha watched Evelyn as she wrapped her legs around the man she'd found and urged him deeper into her. Without knowing the man's name Tascha still urged him, "Fuck her hard, dude. Pump that pussy full of cum!"

"Hell, yeah!" Evelyn grinned. "You heard the lady!"

Then, for several long moments there was nothing but grunting and moaning, and the sound of bodies slapping together furiously.

Mick was the first to cross the finish line, his cock swelling inside Tascha and then spilling a flood of hot cum in her pussy and womb. Feeling his cum running out over her fingers, Tascha shoved back on him and groaned as her orgasm erupted and spread like wildfire through her body. She was shuddering and moaning when she heard Sarah saying, "Oh my god, I'm gonna... I'm, I'm coming again!"

Tascha watched her girlfriend's face twist up in ecstasy as her body contracted around the cock that chose that moment to pull Don along with it into orgasm, his head falling back as he seemed to have a very long, intense orgasm.

Evelyn beat her man to her orgasm, and Tascha watched as the redhead seemed to clench every muscle in her body and pull the man fucking her tighter into her embrace. Unsurprisingly, he couldn't resist this and groaned as he shoved into her as he came.

"Fuck!" Sarah breathed. "Is it like this all the time here?"

"Pretty much," Tascha laughed. "Come up here, baby so I can clean you up some."

"Um, okay," Sarah said with apparent confusion. She didn't mind, though when Tascha had her lie on her back and spread her legs so Tascha could lick and suck Don's cum from her. Tascha found herself once again loving the taste of Don's cum, particularly now that it was mixed with the flavor of her Sarah.

By the time, Evelyn had disentangled herself from the guy who now identified himself, also with a British accent, as Vince, and crawled over to kiss Sarah, Sarah was already rocking her hips, encouraging Tascha to lick her more thoroughly. Then Evelyn was moving up to straddle Sarah's face, lowering her cummy pussy to Sarah's mouth, obliging Vince to move aside.

From between Sarah's legs, licking at her clit and now pushing several fingers up into her pussy, Tascha watched her girlfriend hesitate, then slowly begin licking at Evelyn's pussy. With a low murmur of approval, Sarah reached up and grabbed Evelyn's tight ass, which Tascha had to admit was just perfect.

For several minutes, the guys were content to sit back and watch, but, naturally enough, Don was the first man to get back into the action. First, he moved to the foot of the bed to give Evelyn a kiss, but then he moved up to Tascha, who was still lying on her belly with her face between Sarah's thighs. Tascha felt him kiss the top of her head, and then his hand began caressing and squeezing her butt.

Without giving it a second thought, Tascha responded willingly to his gentle but firm physical prompt to lift herself up on her knees enough that he could push the fat head of his cock, still slippery with his cum and Sarah's wetness, against her tight little rosebud. With a happy sigh breathed into Sarah's pussy, Tascha relaxed and felt Don's cock pushing slowly into her ass. She wanted to push back on him and encourage him to do as Daphne told him and to fuck her hard, but she was determined to focus on Sarah first.

The other guys then returned to the party. Vince lowered his mouth to Sarah's breast and begin sucking on her nipples, as his hands also moved in to squeeze her tits. Mick got up at the end of the bed in front of Evelyn and proceeded to make out with her while she promptly went back to stroking his long cock. Tascha was sure that if there had been enough room in that direction, Evelyn would have bent down to suck that cock. Tascha was looking forward to getting her mouth on that particular cock, herself.

Then, Sarah was coming again, twisting and writhing on the bed. Tascha sucked on her clit as she came, her fingers still pumping in and out of her pussy as it clamped down on them.

Sarah's orgasm prompted a bit of reorganization, and Tascha took the opportunity to reach back to stroke her clit, and then to push a couple of fingers up into herself. Using her fingers to fuck her pussy, she pushed back on Don to encourage him to fuck her ass harder.

She looked up momentarily to see Sarah bent over sucking Vince's cock, and past her Evelyn was giving Mick's the same treatment, though quite a bit more exuberantly. Thinking of how well things were going, and how good it felt to have Don fucking her again, Tascha surrendered to a deep moan of satisfaction.

This drew Sarah's attention, and she looked up at Tascha with a happy smile. Then Sarah frowned a little as she took a more careful look at what Tascha and Don were doing.

"Baby, is he fucking your ass?"

"Mmm-hmmm, he certainly is," Tascha grinned almost deliriously.

"Damn! I didn't know you liked that."

"Neither did I until, well, a week ago, I guess," Tascha murmured, a bit distractedly. "Don took my cherry."

"Oh? That's hot," Sarah decided.

"That's nothing," Evelyn said from the end of the bed, where she had her hand wrapped tightly around the base of Mick's cock. Shoving back on Don's cock and grinding her palm against her clit, Tascha idly wondered where in the world Evelyn was going with this.

Evelyn's destination soon became clear, though as she started directing the action on the bed. She had Vince lie down on his back, and then got Tascha to straddle him with his cock slipping up into her very ready pussy. Tascha smiled down at Vince and rocked her hips, rubbing her clit against his body and enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her.

"Now, my dear," Evelyn asked, "which of these fine cocks do you want in your ass?"

Tascha saw Sarah had taken a seat in an armchair, which Tascha hadn't even noticed before now, and was watching intently, her hand down between her legs; then she looked at the two men Evelyn was offering her. If she was going to show Sarah herself at her sluttiest, she might as well go for broke. She licked her lips and said, "Can't I have both?"

Evelyn grinned broadly and said, "That's the right answer! Now, how should we do this...?"

Sarah watched raptly as Evelyn quickly deepthroated Don's cock, getting it nice and wet with her saliva, and then told him to get back to fucking Tascha's ass.

Tascha groaned happily as she felt Don filling her again. She moved between the two men, bracing her hands on Vince's chest. With a lusty smile for Sarah, Tascha said, "God, that feels so good!"

Evelyn was urging Mick over to kneel in front of Tascha. Without waiting for instructions, Tascha leaned forward and took that beautiful long cock into her mouth and then down her throat. Breathing through her nose, Tascha gave herself a moment to simply enjoy being so completely filled.

Then, Mick was drawing back and moving back around behind Don, who then drew almost all the way out of Tascha. With a deep breath, Tascha tried to relax in spite of the excitement of the moment. She breathed out slowly as she felt both Don and Mick pushing slowly into her, their heads stretching her tight sphincter. When they were through, Tascha gasped and sighed. Then they pushed deeper and deeper. It felt like they would never stop opening her up and filling her, but then they were drawing back, still very slowly, until they were almost all the way out. As one, the two cocks began pushing back into her again, slowly, deliberately, agonizingly.

Tascha groaned deliriously, her hands going from Vince's chest to clutch at the bedsheets over his head. She looked at Sarah who was looking back at her in amazement. Feeling a surge of pride to combine with her horniness, Tascha heard herself saying, "Yes, boys, fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Her first orgasm hit her like a truck just then, her body clenching and shuddering between Vince and Don, her eyes squeezed closed as she whimpered with intense pleasure. When she was able to open them again, Tascha saw that Sarah was still watching her and the boys, as if she couldn't take her eyes off them, but Evelyn was now kneeling on the floor between Sarah's legs, apparently licking and sucking at Sarah's sex.

With a smile for Sarah, Tascha found herself pushing back on the three cocks, and repeated, "Fuck me, boys -- fuck me!"

Vince was holding her hips tightly, keeping her down on his cock as he shoved up into her, the base of his cock rubbing tightly against her clit. Don's hands had slipped around her to squeeze her small tits, basically using them to hold on to. She didn't know what Mick was doing except that he and Don were managing to fuck in and out of her ass in remarkable unison. Tascha simply held on and enjoyed the ride, coming again and again, until the cocks began to fill her with cum. She didn't know if it was Don or Mick, but someone pumped a lot of hot cum deep into her bowels. The other one followed quickly after, and Tascha felt a flood of warm fluid spilling out of her and down over Vince's cock and balls.

First Mick, then Don, drew out of her ass, which just spilled more cum out of her. Across the room, Sarah was coming yet again, this time with Evelyn licking her. Tascha looked down at Vince with what must have been a crazed smile and then kissed him deeply. She kept kissing him passionately as she began to ride his cock wildly, squeezing her pussy around him as tightly as she could. She again had her hands on his chest, pushing up so she could make him come inside her. As he shoved up into her, his cock swelling and pumping what felt like a geyser of cum up inside her, Tascha came again, a shaking, shuddering, moaning pillar of ecstasy on top of the prone man.

"My god!" she heard Sarah saying as she slumped off Vince's body. She had a deliriously happy smile on her tear-streaked face. She could see Evelyn still kneeling on the floor, this time sucking on Don's cock, and Sarah was leaning over in her chair to do the same to Mick's. Tascha was sure it looked like Sarah was deepthroating that lovely long cock.

Tascha vaguely thought that it would only polite for her to clean up Vince as the others were being cleaned, but she simply didn't have the energy. But then she felt Vince nudging her over onto her back and encouraging her to spread her legs. She sighed happily when she felt his lips and tongue moving over her, licking up all the cum he could find. When he moved on to her ass, cleaning her just as thoroughly there, she smiled and thought once again that Eros was wonderful.

By the time Vince had finished his delightful ministrations, Tascha was ready to at least see what the others were up to. Sarah was enthusiastically bobbing up and down on Don's cock as he sat in the chair. He was holding her ass in his hands and her tits were bouncing in front of his face. Evelyn at the end of the bed again but was on her hands and knees as Mick fucked her from behind. Smiling happily, Tascha pushed Vince onto his back and returned the favor of cleaning his cock and balls thoroughly.

When he was ready, all nice and hard again, Tascha sent him over to switch places with Mick, who promptly moved around in front of Evelyn to begin fucking her very talented mouth and throat. Tascha lounged on the bed, propped up on her elbow, watching the two shows, in no hurry to get back into the action.

After both Evelyn and Sarah came again, things cooled down, and Don suggested they head for the showers. With Mick and Vince trailing along, Evelyn led the way while Don explained, "Basically, you've got two options. You can stay here and go back normally, or by way of the Grotto, which Tascha will explain, or we can take you home. However, you should know that if we take you back it's one-way. This was a special deal and I'm pretty sure we won't be able to do it again."

Tascha knew that she would have to talk this over with Sarah, and also knew that Don was certainly aware of that, but she wanted to ask first, "Can we take time to decide?"

"Of course, as long as you like," Don smiled.

"Wait! Why can't we go back and forth? Why can't we have the best of both worlds?" Sarah wanted to know.

"You can, but only if you get rings like this," Don said with a smile, holding up his hand to illustrate.

"But it's not going to be easy," Evelyn said over her shoulder.