Lords of Eros Ch. 12

Story Info
Our story concludes with a Return to Eros.
8.1k words
4.87
4k
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12. Return to Eros

Dinner went well, with the fact that Evelyn was an entirely new factor helping to distract from the way Don was being oddly fuzzy about how his teaching and life (here in this world) had been going lately as well as any tension Tascha was introducing to the mix. Internally, Tascha was a roiling ball of stress. She had put off telling Sarah about Eros, and all the sex she'd had there, for a week, not only because she knew it was going to cause a lot of bad feelings but also because she had no idea how to explain any of it to Sarah in the first place.

So, Tascha found herself going through the motions on the outside while being deeply preoccupied with how the rest of the evening would play out. She was happy that Evelyn had looked so pleased when Tascha introduced her to Sarah as "Don's girlfriend," and that Sarah was getting along so well with Don and Evelyn. In fact, Don was much more relaxed and confident than he had been last time he had visited, a fact Sarah would later comment upon in a whispered aside and attribute to the fact that he was in a relationship with such a great woman. In contrast to Don's reticence to get into details about his life, Evelyn was a charming conversationalist who was quite happy to talk about philosophy, her teaching, and Sarah's cooking stories. The two of them had a long, animated discussion about the ethics of the food industry, and Evelyn did a wonderful job of challenging Sarah without antagonizing her. It was clear that Evelyn must be a marvelous teacher.

The fact that Tascha now had to push aside images of Don and Evelyn's adventures in Eros, which only reminded her of her own, didn't help Tascha sort things out at all. Things would be so much easier if they were in Eros and all could just have sex.

Tascha was sure Sarah must be picking up on her tension, but over the course of the last several years she must have learned that Tascha would open up when she was ready. Tascha only wondered how she would ever be ready. Ultimately, she decided she would have to simply jump in and do her best.

While it was tacitly understood that Don and Evelyn would come back to Tascha and Sarah's place after dinner, it was Sarah who made the invitation official, offering some drinks and possibly a board game. To make navigating easier, Sarah rode with Don and Evelyn rode with Tascha.

As soon as they were alone in the car, perceptive Evelyn said, "Are you going to be okay?"

"I have no idea!" Tascha erupted, almost laughing. In a torrent she laid out all her concerns, and Evelyn just listened.

When Tascha was done, Evelyn sat quietly for a minute before saying, "You love Sarah, and she loves you, right? Good. Clearly you need to tell her what happened, but you need to remember several key points, which your feelings of guilt are keeping you from seeing clearly. First, you had no choice at all about going to Eros—none of us did! Second, the horniness that comes with being in Eros is overwhelming; it's simply not reasonable to expect someone to resist the urge to fuck there."

"You resisted it for a long time, though."

Evelyn laughed, "Not at first! And then, as it turns out I was doing exactly the opposite of what I should be doing if I wanted to come back here. Instead of eventually getting satisfied or bored, I spent all my time being frustrated."

Tascha laughed, "Yeah, I can see how that would be counter-productive."

"Third," Evelyn said, "you went to extraordinary lengths to get back to Sarah as fast as possible. In fact, it seems to me that quite a bit of the sex, particularly at the end, was specifically for the purpose of getting back to Sarah."

"Yeah, but there was so much of that sex!"

"There certainly was," Evelyn grinned. "You were fucking hot, and hot fucking."

"Don't distract me," Tascha laughed again. "And, hey, stop that, we're almost there!"

With a smirk, Evelyn withdrew her hand from where it had been moving up Tascha's thigh. She smiled across the car and muttered, "Interesting objection."

Rolling her eyes, Tascha said, "It's just the first one I came up with."

"I'm pretty sure that's my point."

"And my point is that there were several objections to be made," Tascha smiled back.

"Okay, okay," Evelyn threw up her hands, and then added quietly, "To be continued."

Tascha found herself thinking, God, I hope so!

"The problem remains," Tascha said as they pulled into the apartment complex's parking lot, "I have no freaking clue how to make Eros, and everything that goes with it, sound like something more than just a crazy, wildly implausible, story."

"If you want, Don and I can help," Evelyn offered.

"I don't see how that will help, honestly," Tascha smiled sadly.

"We have a few tricks up our sleeves," Evelyn winked.

"What kind of..." Tascha began, but then Evelyn was opening her door and climbing out of the car. Tascha muttered a quiet "Fuck!" and then got out of the car and followed Sarah and the others up to their apartment.

While Sarah gave the quick tour of the apartment and Tascha poured four glasses of wine, Tascha kept trying to sort out a sensible way to explain things to Sarah. She was barely able to engage in conversation. So, when the four of them were sitting around the coffee table in the living room, Tascha and Sarah together on the couch, Don in the chair in the corner, and Evelyn on the floor playing with the cat, and there was a momentary lull in the conversation, Tascha decided to just dive in and see what happened.

"So, baby, I need to tell you something," she said to Sarah. "First, it's been a week and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but it's all so crazy that I just have had no idea where to begin..."

"Hey," Sarah put her hand on Tascha's shoulder and said, "sweetie, take a breath. Are you about to break up with me?"

"No!"

"Okay," Sarah smiled, "then I'm sure it can't be that bad."

Tascha smiled at her and shook her head, "I appreciate that, but you have no idea... Hell, I guess I should just start at the beginning. You know last weekend? Well, while we were sleeping, I was... fuck, this is going to sound so crazy! I was transported someplace else, someplace very different, and Don was there."

"Wait," Sarah interrupted. "You didn't go anywhere at all last weekend. We were together the whole time. I didn't even have to work. I would have noticed if you were gone."

"But I came back in like a minute or two."

Sarah laughed, "Baby, that's not possible. What are you guys up to? If this is a set up for an orgy, you're going to have to get me a lot drunker."

"Is that a bet?" Don muttered into his wine.

Tascha shot Don a murderous glance and he shut up.

"No, I swear I'm being serious, and what I'm trying to tell you is absolutely true," Tascha said with as much earnest sincerity as she could convey.

"Okay..." Sarah said, clearly skeptical.

"I think it's time," Evelyn said to Don.

"Yeah," he nodded, now serious. He got up from the chair and came over to kneel at the corner of the coffee table by Evelyn. Looking at Tascha and Sarah, he said, "It would probably be better, well, easier at least, if we just show you."

Tascha gaped at him, her mind suddenly swarming with questions, but he was looking at Evelyn. She looked to Sarah who was obviously puzzled by everything that was going on. Tascha gave a heartfelt shrug, then turned to see that Don and Evelyn were holding hands and each was holding out a hand to Sarah and Tascha, respectively. As she took Evelyn's hand, Tascha instinctively reached out and clasped Sarah's.

"This may be a bit disorienting," Don said. "Just don't let go and we'll catch you if you stumble."

"What...?" Sarah started, and then suddenly stopped.

Tascha was surprised and could only barely imagine how confused Sarah must be to now find herself standing, naked, outside on the lawn in front of a great white manor, The Manor, in fact.

She briefly noticed what a beautiful contrast Sarah's softer, lusher body, with her swelling hips and full breasts, made with the leaner Erosian-adventure-toned bodies of Don, Evelyn, and herself. Tascha also noticed that Sarah's initial reaction was to attempt to cover herself, while she and the others seemed perfectly comfortable standing there in the nude.

Then Tascha found her words, "How did you do that?"

"We made a deal," Evelyn grinned.

***

"Of course, you understand that you cannot tell anyone the truth, particularly back on Earth," Pamela said seriously. "You must promise that, and if you break that promise we will rescind your ring privileges permanently."

Don nodded, "Of course," and Evelyn added, "Certainly."

"However," Don continued. "We would like to make a request."

"Yes? You both would?"

Evelyn smiled at Don and then said, "Yes, we would."

"We would like permission to bring two people to Eros," Don explained. "You see, our friend Tascha..."

"We don't need the particulars. Hold on for a moment," Pamela said as she took a few steps away.

"Thank you so much for this," Don said to Evelyn.

"Hush," she smiled. "Don't mention it. I'm very happy to help you and Tascha out; you know that."

"Sure, but still..."

"Okay, will it make you happier if I say you owe me, big time?"

Don laughed, "It wouldn't hurt."

"Fine," she smirked. "You owe me, big time."

Pamela turned back to them and said, "There will be conditions, and you will have to do something to earn this extraordinary privilege."

"We would expect nothing less," Don smiled.

Pamela explained the conditions, which both Don and Evelyn agreed were perfectly reasonable, and then said, "In return for this favor, we want you to stay 180 consecutive days here in the Academy, establishing the atmosphere, et cetera. You can make visits to the Resort, but you can't spend more than a day away at one time, and you must come and go as a couple. Moreover, you cannot have sex with each other during that time."

"Well, some of that sounds just fine, but..." Don frowned, looking over at Evelyn.

"Do we have to start those 180 days right now?" Evelyn asked.

Pamela frowned at this unexpected question, paused for a moment, perhaps to consult the other watchers, and then said, "No, and you do not have to go get your friends right after you finish the 180 days. You only have to do the 180 consecutively and before you do bring your friends here."

"Oh, well, then we can go for some celebration sex and maybe a bit of a black-ring honeymoon and then come back here," Evelyn said to Don who was smiling back at her.

He said, "You had me at 'celebration sex.' We'll do it."

When they got back from their "honeymoon," they settled into a nice routine at the Academy. People with the right temperament seemed to just naturally turn up at their doorstep. Sometimes this was one of their black ring brethren, including not only India, but Nicole and Stephanie, and sometimes it was just some other staple of the Erosian community, like Charlotte from the Abbey of Records who became something of a regular. Mostly, though, they were visitors to Eros who found libraries sexy, were into martial arts, or had teacher fantasies. Don and Evelyn made a rule to use their new communication ability to let each other know when either of them was taking a sex break, and each day Don found himself looking forward to finding Evelyn in some hot situation in her library. Though, one of the hottest things he saw was when she was bent over her teacher's desk being taken from behind by her class of five male students, one after the other.

They started off with going to the Resort every evening, where they continued to play the "imperator" game, but that gradually dwindled to about once a week as the Academy got busier.

They discovered that their "Communication" menu included "Academy Address," which they found out matched a "Jungle Room Address" for India, and which they could use to message everyone in the Academy at once. It was this that Evelyn used to host the occasional "Library Orgy Night." On evenings when there were quite a few people at the Academy, she would say to all of them something like, "Find your way to the center of the maze in the library for some fun! If you don't want to do that, get busy somewhere else, but everyone must be having sex. Your headmistress has spoken!" On more than one of those nights, Don and Evelyn came very close to messing up and having sex with each other.

Don was actually surprised when Evelyn announced that they had finished their 180 days, but that surprise was quickly overtaken by the realization that he could now have sex with her again. Their reunion sex started on the ground floor of the library and worked its noisy, sweaty way all the way up to the bed on the top floor.

Shortly after that, though, they decided to head back to Earth, possibly for the last time.

***

"A deal? What kind of deal?" Tascha asked.

"We had to stay a bit longer, but it's no big deal," Evelyn smiled.

"We'll get back to that," Don said, and then turned back to Sarah. "So, Sarah, and I hope you don't mind my saying you look wonderful."

"Um, no, but what the hell?!"

"Exactly," Don smiled. "That's what Tascha and I wanted to know when we woke up here. Well, not here exactly, but inside. Come on, I'll show you."

Don opened the door and led the way into the foyer on the Manor's fourth floor. He turned to make sure the others were following him, and then focused his attention on Sarah, saying, "So, try imagining waking up here, naked, and with a friend who you'd never seen naked, let alone done anything remotely sexual with. Neither of you have any idea how you got here and there's no one around to explain anything."

He paused a moment, imagined what he wanted to happen, and then a young woman in a skimpy little maid's uniform came around the nearest corner bearing a platter with four glasses of water.

"Some refreshment, sir, ladies," she offered.

Don took two glasses and handed one to Sarah, saying, "This might help with the transition."

While Tascha and Evelyn got their glasses and shared a meaningful glance, Sarah took a sip and said, "Damn! That's some good water!"

"Isn't it?" Don smiled. He thought this didn't really count as drugging her, since the XYZ was already in her system. He was only trying to speed the inevitable along a bit.

"So, we found each other in a room here..."

"Okay -- this is all real, I get it, I guess," Sarah said. "But weren't you scared?" she looked back at Tascha who was following along next to Evelyn.

"Welll, not really scared," Tascha said.

"Mostly she was pissed, right?" Don asked.

"Yeah, that's more like it," Tascha nodded.

Don had now opened a door, seeing that it was occupied by five people, four men and one woman, who were having a proper gangbang, he passed on, leaving the door open a bit so Sarah could get a good look.

"Oh, wow!" she breathed.

"So, yeah, Tascha was pissed, partly at me because she thought I must have something to do with the situation," Don continued. "I totally didn't, by the way. I was just as confused as she was. But she was pissed and, and I cannot emphasize this enough, absolutely determined to get back to you."

The next door, on the opposite side of the hallway, was already open, and there was just a twosome enjoying the bed. A man was lying on his back as a busty woman with an ample backside rode his cock rather enthusiastically. Don moved past it but noted that Sarah took the time to have a careful look. She took another swig of water.

"I know it sounds weird, but we were stuck here for weeks... Time moves much faster here. We were stuck here, but Tascha never stopped trying to get back to you. We had to do a lot, and Tascha did anything she needed to, to return to you."

The next door Don opened showed a nice threesome, with two very attractive women enjoying each other and a strapping young man with a good-sized cock.

After pausing to check out that action, Sarah caught up to him, and Don said, "Now, Tascha has been struggling all week to figure out how to explain all of this to you. Granted, I've left out lots and lots of details, but that's the gist of the story."

Don opened another door and saw the room was unoccupied, so he stepped in and walked over to the side of the bed before he turned around and smiled at Sarah as she came in after him. He noticed that she checked out his cock, which was already growing stiff.

Don set his glass of water on the little table next to the bed and took Sarah's half-empty one from her. He said, "The thing is, Tascha feels terribly guilty."

"Guilty? Why? It wasn't her fault."

Don smiled as he moved in closer and reached up to gently caress Sarah's cheek with his right hand. His left hand moved out to rest on the warmth of her hip. He noticed that she didn't move away, but actually inched a bit closer. Don leaned in a bit so his nose was brushing against the side of Sarah's. He remembered that before Tascha Sarah had only been with men.

"It wasn't being stuck here that makes her feel guilty," Don said quietly. "You've seen what goes on here, and you can feel it, too, can't you?"

His left hand was moving slowly up her side, and his right was gliding down over her neck. He leaned to the left, so he could lightly kiss her cheek and then that side of her neck. Then he whispered, "Can you feel my breath on your skin? Can you tell how badly I want to make love to you?"

Sarah swallowed, nodded, and then whispered, "Yes."

"And you want me to, don't you?"

There was a long pause while Don kissed her neck again, and then she said, "Yes."

***

Tascha was happy to comply when Evelyn touched her arm and said, "Let's hold back."

Don seemed to have things well in hand, and, more importantly, it seemed to be working. She turned to Evelyn and asked, "Did you guys plan this out?"

"No, I think he's making this up on the fly. We just agreed that if it seemed like it would help, we would bring you back here. Usually I like being the boss, but I have to admit, when he gets like this..."

"It makes you wet," Tascha grinned.

"Yeah it does," Evelyn grinned back. They looked down the hallway and saw that Don and Sarah had gone into a room. Then Evelyn was looking at Tascha and saying, "Speaking of making me wet..."

Tascha suddenly felt herself backed against the wall as Evelyn kissed her hard and deeply. Tascha responded with a groan, as she returned the kiss passionately, her hands pulling Evelyn's tight little body to her own. She felt Evelyn's hand moving up between her legs and she didn't hesitate to spread them a bit to make herself more accessible. Their tongues were moving hungrily against each other and Tascha's heart was pounding in her chest when Evelyn's fingers began moving over Tascha's labia, teasing her clit. When she felt Evelyn push several of those fingers up into her pussy, Tascha broke the kiss to exclaim, "Oh, fuck yes!"

"Welcome back to Eros," Evelyn murmured as she began kissing her way down Tascha's neck and breast. She paused to lick and suck on Tascha's nipples, first one and then the other, then back again, all while her fingers were moving in and out of Tascha's wet, grasping pussy.

Tascha found herself holding Evelyn's head tightly to her chest, but then, when Evelyn shifted and began to move lower, Tascha sighed happily and pushed down on her shoulders, urging her to not tarry. Then Tascha was leaning back against the wall while Evelyn kneeled on the floor in front of her, her tongue and lips pleasuring Tascha's clit while her fingers kept shoving up into Tascha's pussy. Tascha hooked her leg over Evelyn's shoulder, just in case the smaller woman might think of moving away.

It had only been a week, but Tascha realized she had missed Eros so. Listening to Don telling her about his and Evelyn's exploits had only contributed to her state.