Lords of Eros Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we can we go after a pair of those rings?" Tascha emphasized.

Don grinned. "I can't see why you couldn't, but you would be on your own for that."

"Except," Evelyn said, stopping and turning to speak directly to Tascha and Sarah, "I've been thinking about this, and if you do it you should try to get them to let you do it as a couple."

"Wait, what?" Don asked, obviously blindsided by this idea.

"Yeah," Evelyn smiled at him. "They want you to just do it as a solo thing, clearly, but both times we asked for an exception they said okay. You might have to do extra stuff, or harder tasks, but I'll bet they let you."

Don frowned, then nodded and said, "That makes sense."

"Of course, it does," Evelyn said with mock indignation.

"Well, that's certainly something to think about," Tascha said.

"I have so many questions!" Sarah said.

"Yeah, I know, baby," Tascha said as she took her hand. "I'll try to answer all of them, and tell you all about my adventures here, if you want to hear about them."

"You know I do!"

Tascha laughed, and said, "Okay, we seem to have plenty of time."

"Like a couple thousand years," Evelyn said to herself as she went back to leading the way to the bathing room.

"First things, first, though," Don said cheerfully. "What do you want to do next? If you're not ready to call it quits for the night..."

"Why aren't I exhausted?" Sarah asked abruptly. "I worked all day and it's super late."

Tascha squeezed her hand and said, "It's the water, babe. Just wait until we start washing up!"

Don left the explanations to Tascha, and swept on with, "We can do whatever you like, but I was thinking we could have a party, invite some friends over..."

"Like the Player?" Tascha asked, surprising herself a bit.

"Well, that's not one of the people I meant but I'm sure we can find him easily enough," Don said. "We could have a party here or go back to our place."

"We could wait for that until tomorrow," Evelyn added.

"Yeah, that's true," Don nodded.

"And here we are," Evelyn said as they came to the huge bathroom, which, of course, led to more mischief, particularly when things spilled over into the steam room. Don's party would have to wait.

***

When Sarah's first night in Eros had finally drawn to a close, Don found himself in a bedroom in the Manor, lying in a wonderful pile of women. Evelyn's head was laying on his chest, her leg was thrown over his, and her hand gently clasped his cock, claiming it even in her sleep. Tascha's back was nestled up against his side as she spooned with Sarah.

He smiled to himself, thinking of how well things had gone. He had been sure that once she saw that Eros was actually real and experienced the stimulating, aphrodisiac effects of XYZ that Sarah would understand what Tascha had done and gone through. However, he had not expected her to enjoy things quite so much or so thoroughly. In her first night, she had had sex with eleven different people by Don's count, four of them women and the rest men. Of course, thinking about how well Tascha had eventually taken to Eros, he realized he shouldn't have been surprised.

With a yawn, Don opened his travel menu, thinking about where to suggest they go next, assuming they ever wanted to leave the Manor. As he worked down the list of places, he noticed a little downward-pointing arrow at the bottom. Quite sure that hadn't been there before, he concentrated on that arrow and a new entry glowed. Under the heading "VENUSIA," which paralleled the headings for "EARTH" and "EROS," he saw "Space Station Orgasma."

"Huh," he frowned. "That's interesting."

THE END

Dear Reader,

Thank you so much for coming with me all the way to the end of this long story. I hope you've enjoyed reading it half as much as I did writing it, or even a tenth of that. I started out with this wacky idea -- the opening scene and the basic situation -- and things just kind of got out of hand. I'm glad Tascha got to bring her two worlds together in the end, and it became clear to me pretty early on that was what both Lost and Lords were all about really.

It's been an interesting and surprising road for me, I must admit. So many things along the way were unplanned (at least before I got to that point of the story). Shelonda's joining the quest, for instance; I did not see that coming, but then it was just so obviously the right thing at the time. Similarly, I didn't know Capt. Sage was going to go for her own ring, I swear!

In any case, this story is done. However, I'm pretty sure I'm not done with Eros, though it would be more accurate to say Eros isn't done with me. (And that's to say nothing at all of Venusia, whatever that is!) I can think of a couple of things that would be fun to turn into little stand alone stories, and at least one, relatively brief, serial (Evelyn's pilgrimage), but I thought it would be a fun idea to ask you: what would you like to see in an Eros story? I know I left quite a few things deliberately undeveloped or unspecified; do any of those seem particularly compelling to you? Just post a comment and I'll consider the suggestion.

I've also got a fun idea for answering questions, if anyone has any. So, just post those in the comments too.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading all of this! And a special thank you to everyone who gave chapters five-star votes! You rock!

Yours sincerely,

BL, just another lord of Eros