Lorelei and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were greeted by several friends of Lori's and then made our way into the main room. The hall was decorated with lots of balloons and a big hand painted sign with "Pure Enchantment" was hung above the bandstand. I guess that was the theme of the prom, pure enchantment. We milled around and spoke to more of Lori's acquaintances. The talk was mostly about which post prom parties sounded like the best.

When the band started playing, I took Lori to the dance floor. It was a fast tune, so we wiggled around while holding a hand. I wasn't much of a dancer, but I had fun. I mostly liked the slow songs when I could hold Lori in my arms. After several dances, we got some refreshments and found a table to sit down. Some more of Lori's friends stopped by and we had a nice chat.

When they left, I asked, "Do you know everybody at school?"

She laughed and said, "Well, yeah. Everyone except you!"

We both laughed until we saw a drunk Chad standing there. He looked like shit as he stared at the two of us and then he started yelling. "YOU'RE SEEING THIS HAYSEED NOW, YOU FUCKING CUN..."

Before he could finish, I grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifted him up and carried him from the room while saying, "Chad, if I ever hear you say another bad word to or about Lorelei, I will make you hurt in ways you can't imagine. Now, I suggest you get over her and seek some psychological help. I don't want to hurt you but I will!" We were standing outside when I set him down.

Miss Kline came trotting up in her high heels and said, "I can handle this from here, Mr. Lawrence. Thank you."

I returned to the table and Lorelei and sat down. She looked at me and asked, "What happened?"

I smiled and said, "Well, I suggested that he refrain from using foul language regarding you in the future or look forward to a life of misery. I then suggested that he seek professional help."

Lori's girl friends tittered, while she took my hand and said, "Thank you for not hitting him. He seemed pretty drunk."

I chuckled and said, "That he was. I got a buzz from his breath!"

The rest of the dance was fun. Finally, Miss Kline got on the stage and said, "We'd like to announce the King and Queen of this years Senior Promenade. The King is Gus Freeman!" There was a nice applause as Gus got up on stage and had a crown set on his head and a sash put over his shoulders that said 'Prom King'. Next Miss Kline said, "And this years' Prom Queen is..." I just knew it would be Lori, but I was wrong, "...Elizabeth Becker!" She got the same treatment as Gus and got a warm applause.

After the King and Queen had their dance, Miss Kline got back on the stage and said, "I would like to announce this classes valedictorian and salutatorian." There was a pause while everyone directed their attention towards Miss Kline. "The salutatorian, this year, is Emily Green!" There was a nice applause as Emily got on the stage. She was handed a framed award certificate and then Miss Kline said, "Miss Green also receives a check for $1000!" She shrieked as she accepted the check. I was a little surprised because I thought I would be salutatorian, but was fine with Emily winning it.

"Next," Miss Kline said, "Our award for valedictorian. This year we had 2 students who have had perfect A's while attending Central High, so we have decided in awarding valedictorian to both deserving students. Would Lorelei Jones and Ben Lawrence please come up here?" Lori looked at me with shock in her eyes and then a huge smile as she hugged me. We then walked together hand in hand up on the stage. Miss Kline shook both of our hands as did Emily. "Lorelei and Ben will each receive these certificates and $5000 each." We were each handed the framed certificates and a check. We got a big applause. After a few minutes the band began returning to the stage.

Miss Kline asked if we could follow her for a minute, so she led us to a separate room that was not being used and was quiet. She turned to us and said, "I want you to know how proud I am of both of you. You are both exemplary students and deserve the titles. This is the first time in my recollection that we have co-winners here and it's thanks to Mr. Lawrence."

Lori looked at me, so I said, "The day I had the fight with Chad, Miss Kline had me go to her office to talk about the fight. While there she said that you and I were the two candidates to win. I asked that she give the award to you because you do so much more for the school than I ever did, so you deserved it more."

"You really said that?" Lori asked.

Miss Kline said, "He did. I was so impressed that I decided you both deserved it. So, now, as valedictorians you will be called upon to make a speech at the graduation ceremony. I'll leave it up to you both to decide how you wish to proceed. Additionally, Mr. Lawrence, I want to thank you for how you handled Mr. Emery earlier tonight. He has been suspended for the remainder of the year and will not receive his diploma. I, also, encouraged him to seek psychological help. Anyway, well done both of you. I look forward to hearing your speeches."

When we returned to the prom, we were both congratulated by a number of people, most of whom I didn't know. The dance was winding down, so it was time to decide where we were going to go next, so I asked, "Was there a party you wanted to go to?"

Lori looked at me and said, "No, not really. What I'd like to do is just lie somewhere in your arms, talk and kiss."

I smiled and said, "Okay, let's go."

"Wait, what?!"

"My grandparents have a cottage on a lake about 20 miles from here and I know where the key is." Lori laughed and said let's go!

Thirty minutes later we were walking into my grandparent's lake cottage. I showed her around and then said the best bed was in the big bedroom. I grabbed some extra blankets from a closet, because it was pretty cool in there since it was early spring. I pulled off my jacket as Lorelei lay on the bed. I turned on a bedside lamp for dim illumination and then said, "Oh shit! I told your Dad that you would text him with which party we went to."

"Okay, I'll tell him we're here and that we'll stay all night, that is if you want to."

"Won't your parents get upset?"

"No, they trust me and I'm always honest with them. I suggest you text your Dad and tell him where we are and when to expect us."

She seemed to think this was the best thing to do, so I texted my Dad while Lori texted hers. We both got similar responses. My Dad said OK, while her Dad said Okay. When that was done. Lori stood up and began taking her dress off. She stood before me in her lacy underwear and I couldn't help but stare and could feel myself get hard.

I wasn't sure what to do and was going to ask what she expected when she said, "Ben, I think it's too early in our relationship to have sex. If we get naked together do you think you can control yourself?"

"Absolutely! I want you to be able to trust me."

"I do trust you, so I want us to get naked and just hold each other, kiss, talk and fall asleep. Okay?"

"Okay, but I have to apologize ahead of time for my erection. I've never been with a woman in bed before and, well, you look amazing in your underwear and I'm hard already."

Lori giggled and then said, "That's okay, we just can't have sex though we will someday soon, I promise you."

With that she undid her bra and exposed her breasts to me for the first time. She had faint tan lines from the previous summer which consisted of a small triangle over her areolae and nipples. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants then draped them over my jacket on a chair. As I worked on the studs in my shirt, Lori pulled her panties down and stood before me fully naked. She had a very light covering of blonde pubic hair, so I was able to make out her labia underneath. I could, also, detect some moisture on her lips.

I got my shirt off and was down to my boxers. When I looked at Lori, she was staring wide eyed at my chest and arms. "My god, you have the best looking torso I have ever seen and that includes magazines! Your abs are fantastic! Come on drop those drawers and let's get in bed!"

I pulled down my boxers allowing my erection to pop forward causing Lori to say, "You are going to make me a very happy girl someday."

We both climbed on the bed, pulled the comforter over us and kissed passionately while hugging each other tightly. I had never experienced anything as nice as Lori's warm body up against mine as we kissed. After about a half an hour I broke the kiss, looked into her eyes and said, "I hope you don't find this to be too weird, especially since we've really just began knowing each other, but I love you Lorelei Jones. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I hope we can stay together forever."

Lori smiled an me and said, "I know! I know you love me and I know I love you. I also know that we will be together for the rest of our lives, will have three children and we'll work together in your doctor's office. We will grow old together and have a fabulous life. I've known this from the moment you plucked me out of my car and took me to the hospital. It was like I was watching a fast forward tape of our lives."

I was mesmerized by her view of our future and truly hoped that she was right. We kissed some more as I ran my hands over her back. I apologized for the rough skin on my hands, but she said she liked the feeling of my rough hands. After a little more kissing, she said, "You can rub my breasts if you want to."

Lori rolled onto her back and I reached over and caressed her right breast. The skin was very soft and felt really nice and when I brushed her nipple, which was hard and standing up, she moaned loudly with her pleasure. I did the same things with her left breast and then moved back and forth for a while. At one point, Lori said, "Roll my nipple between your thumb and index finger and squeeze it hard." I did as she asked causing her to moan louder as she said, "Oh Ben, that feels so good!"

As I fondled Lori's breasts, she was running her hand over my chest and through the hair on my chest. After a while, she asked, "Will you kiss my breasts?" Would I!?! I kissed my way down her to her neck, over her clavicle to her left breast. I kissed her all over and licked and sucked everywhere. Her hands were running over my short hair on my head as she kept uttering, "Um! Oohhh! That's nice! Aaaahhhh! God!" I got the impression she was liking what I was doing.

After several minutes, Lori grabbed my hand that was on her belly and pulled it down to her pubic mound. I had watched enough porn in my day to have a good idea of what to do, so I ran my fingers all around her vulva and then down and up through her slit. Her vagina was very wet and her large labia were very swollen with her lust. When I got my middle finger good and wet, I ran my hand up to her clitoris and gently ran my finger around it in circles and over it on occasion. Within 5 minutes, Lori arched her back pulling my mouth from her nipple and letting out with a loud, 'UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH'!

I kept at her through her orgasm and kept her on edge. She then cried out, "LICK ME DOWN THERE!" I quickly got between her legs and spread her thighs wide and ran my tongue up her cleft from her sopping vagina to her very sensitive clitoris. I was loving everything about going down on Lori. She tasted divine and smelled glorious. I concentrated on her clit again and after a while she cried, "PUT A FINGER IN ME!"

I did as she asked and buried my middle finger deep into her vagina. I remembered reading about stimulating the g-spot one time, so I curled my finger up and massaged the top of her vagina. Within seconds, Lori groaned loudly then cried out loudly, "UUUNNNGGGGHHH! OH MY GOD, I'M CCCUUUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!" All of a sudden, she began squirting copious amounts of liquid in my face and on my hand. I licked and drank all I could until she cried out, "PLEASE STOP! OH MY GOD!"

I pulled my finger out of Lori and then crawled up her body and lay to her side. She was still shaking and shivering with the last of her orgasm. I was pretty pleased with myself for causing at least two big climaxes.

When Lori had calmed down, she smiled up at me and said, "Where did you learn to do that?"

I was a little embarrassed to say, but then admitted. "From watching porn. I knew this day would come sooner or later and I didn't want to embarrass myself, so I concentrated on watching how to give women pleasure. There's a woman named Missy Holloway and her girlfriend Evie Angel who have a website and do remarkable things to each other, so I tried to copy them."

Lori laughed and said, "Well, you're an excellent student. I hadn't intended to go this far, but after what you did I think I have to reciprocate! So, lay back, please."

I did as Lori asked and lay back on the bed with my boner sticking up pointing at the ceiling. Lori kissed me deeply for a couple of minutes and then began kissing her way down my body. She spent a little time on my nipples and then moved further south. When she got to my groin, she took my cock in her hand and said, "I have to confess that I've seen three other penises' before now and this one is, by far, the biggest and prettiest."

She then bent her head toward me and kissed the knob and then licked it. A droplet had formed on the end, which Lori licked up. She smiled at me and said, "That was good!" After a few more licks around my glans, she opened her mouth and then took about three inches into her mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Her warm, wet mouth with her tongue running around the head of my cock felt remarkable. I had never experienced anything as wonderful in my short life! She lifted herself off of me, looked at me, smiled and asked, "Do you like this?"

I gave out a half chuckle and said, "No, I love it!" Lori giggled and took me back into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down slowly while taking me a little deeper each time. All the while her tongue was doing magical things to the head of my dick.

I couldn't help it, but I groaned as she took me deeper and deeper until she gagged slightly. She would look up to me periodically to see my reactions to what she was doing. All I could do was smile at the mischievousness in her eyes. I was just falling deeper and deeper in love with this woman and never wanted to be apart from her ever again.

This being the first time my penis had ever been handled by a person of the opposite sex, I wasn't surprised that my orgasm was quickly welling up in my loins. When my climax was becoming imminent, I cried, "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON, LORI!" A brighter smile came to her eyes as she continued working on me and then I exploded! "UUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!" escaped my lips as I arched my back and began firing my load into Lori's mouth. When I arched my back, I inadvertently pushed my cock deeper into her mouth and a bit of her throat and I could see the surprise in her eyes, but she managed not to choke and pulled away enough for my cream to be easily swallowed.

When my climax had finally abated, Lori quickly climbed up my body and lay on top of me. She stared in my eyes with a big smile on her face and said, "I think you liked that and I really liked doing it, so be prepared for many more blowjobs in your future!"

I smiled and said, "Well, I loved eating you, so the same thing applies."

Lori laughed and then kissed me passionately as I held her to me tightly. When she broke the kiss, she rolled off of me to my left, propped her head on her right arm and said, "Ben, I feel I should tell you that I've had limited sexual relations with three other guys. With two of them I just gave hand jobs and that was the intention with the third, but he ended up, basically, raping me. We got a little carried away and I was unable to stop him. Anyway, I'm not a virgin if that matters to you."

I had no problem with the fact that Lori had had prior sexual relations, especially hand jobs. But her getting raped really pissed me off. "Lori, I never expected you to be a virgin and that stuff doesn't really matter to me, but I will seriously hurt the fucker that raped you! You trusted him like you trusted me tonight and to break that trust is abhorrent to me."

Lori had a tear in her eye as she pulled me in for another ardent kiss. When she broke the kiss she said, "I love you more and more with every passing second. The boy was punished and no longer lives around here, but I do appreciate the sentiment. So, you're honestly okay with me not being a virgin?"

"Honestly, I don't care, though I'm sorry you had to go through such a thing. I love you too and what you just did for me makes me love you even more."

Lori smiled and said, "God, you're sweet! I really wanted to have sex with you, but I'm not on the pill and I'm sure you have no condoms."

I laughed and said, "I never dreamt that we would need condoms at this point in our relationship. As far as having sex is concerned, please don't feel pressured or anything. When you're ready and then I'll be ready. For now, I'm more than overjoyed with oral sex! I loved what we did."

"So did I. Now, I wished we had planned things a little better, because I'd love to brush my teeth!"

"My grandmother always has spare toothbrushes on hand because people always forget them or end up staying unexpectedly, so follow me."

We went into the bathroom where I dug up two new toothbrushes and a tube of toothpaste. We stood side by side as we cleaned our teeth. When we had finished, I stared at Lori as she wiped her mouth off. When she finished, I said, "I can't get over how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you with me. I often wondered what it would be like to be with you and have discovered the reality is 100 times better than my dreams were."

Lori hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You sure know how to make a woman feel good about herself."

All of a sudden, Lori let off a big yawn, so I said, "Let's get back in bed and go to sleep. This has been quite a day!"

When we got back in bed, Lori asked me to hold her while we slept, so she spooned back into me and I held her tightly against my chest. It didn't take long for Lori to fall asleep as her breathing deepened and became regular. I lay there for a while holding my sleeping girlfriend in awe that she chose me.

When I awoke in the morning I was on my back while Lori was half lying on me with her head on my chest. The bright sunlight streaming into the room had awaken me. I rubbed Lori's back causing her to look up at me. She looked absolutely ravishing, so I said, "What a glorious sight to awaken to. I wish I could wake up this way every day! Did you sleep well?"

She smiled and said, "I slept wonderfully. I can't wait to sleep with you for the rest of my life."

We kissed for a couple of minutes until we both said we had to pee. I went first and then Lori. While she was in the bathroom, I started making coffee for us. We were both naked as we waited for the coffee to brew. It was around 10am and dead quiet because none of the summer cottages were being used this early. Lori said she would be right back and left for a couple of minutes then came back with a blanket. "We should sit on that glider on the porch, drink our coffee and talk." I thought it was a great idea, so we fixed our coffee (luckily neither one of us used milk) and went out and sat naked together with a blanket wrapped around ourselves.

"This is lovely." Lori said, "I hope we can do more of this stuff, I really like being with just you."

"I like it too. I hope you're right about us being together for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, I am! I saw it as clear as I see you right now. We'll get a place together in Madison while in school, you'll have to go to Baltimore after med school, but we'll be married by then. After three years there we'll move back here and you will open your own practice and take over for Dr. Robert because he'll be retiring. I'll be working with you as your nurse, by the way. We'll have twin girls about a year after we move back and a year and a half after the girls we'll have a boy."