Lorelei and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

I knew this day was coming since Lori said she was getting on the pill, but having her tell me that tonight was the night got me instantly hard. I thought I should say something, so I said, "I can't wait either. I just hope I don't disappoint you being a virgin and all."

She shook her head and said, "Well, you weren't disappointing on prom night. As a matter of fact, you were so good I nearly took you that night! I had to use every ounce of will power to keep myself from straddling you! So, put those thoughts from your mind. Besides, we'll have a whole week to work on our technique!"

I laughed and said, "If we aren't careful we could get blisters on our genitals!"

"At least we would have fun getting those blisters."

At about 6pm guests started leaving, so Lori and I got ready to go as well. I thanked her parents for the great party and they told us to have fun. I was still stunned that our parents were letting us go to spend a week by ourselves. When I mentioned this to Lori she laughed and said, "Well, we are over 18, so we are legal to do whatever we want. Plus, I tell my parents everything for the most part. They know we love each other and they really like you. So, don't worry about it.

I loaded Lori's things into my truck and we headed off. The sun was still up when we arrived, so we quickly unloaded the truck and walked down onto the pier with some lawn chairs. We sat out at the end holding hands and watched the boats riding on the lake. The lake was pretty good sized and fairly deep. Our cottage was pretty isolated as it was bordered on both sides by rock outcroppings. When the sun had set, we picked up our chairs and headed into the house.

I asked Lori if she was hungry and she replied, "Only for you!" She then kissed me passionately. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Ben, take me to bed and make love to me." That was a request I was happy to honor, so I took her hand an led her to the bedroom. We stripped ourselves while not taking our eyes off of each other. When she was naked, I sighed and said, "You are so beautiful! I still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

Lori smiled and said, "Well, stop pinching yourself because I'm all yours. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Lori climbed onto the bed, so I climbed on behind her. We lay side by side kissing and running our hands all over each other. She felt so good with her soft skin and hard muscles. After 20 or so minutes, Lori whispered, "Make love to me Ben." I got up between her spread legs. She grabbed my penis, rubbed me up and down her slit for a few moments and then placed me at her opening. I pressed in slowly loving the feeling as her warm wet vagina enveloped me. Lori moaned and then said, "Oh, my sweet, darling, beautiful Ben! Your so big, but you feel so good in me! I love you so much! Mmmmmm."

When I had buried myself all of the way in Lori, I slowly pulled back out. I had tried to imagine what this day would feel like, but my imagination was woefully inadequate. When I had just the head of my cock left in her, I pressed forward again and maintained this nice easy tempo not wanting the pleasure I was experiencing to ever stop.

Lori pulled my head down and kissed me ravenously as our tongues dueled with each other. She also linked her ankles around my waist and would pull me back into her after I had pulled back.

I was surprised that I wasn't close to climaxing yet as I was afraid I would be. I just tried to enjoy the sensations I was experiencing and give as much joy to Lori as I could. She kept moaning, "Mmmmmm, so good!" over and over every time I penetrated into her. All of a sudden, Lori's arched her back and whispered, "Cccuuummmiiinnngggg!" Her body shook and quivered for a few moments and her pussy grabbed me tightly for a moment and then her body relaxed. She looked in my eyes with a big smile on her face and whispered, "I'm going to have such a great life!"

I kissed her again and then felt the buildup of my orgasm. Without thinking about it, I quickened my pace and drove into Lori a little harder. I cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Lori was smiling at me and said, "Cum in me my darling!"

That was all it took! I buried myself to the hilt as my seminal fluid gushed forth flooding Lori's vagina for the first of many times for us. She held me tight against her body and I could feel that we were both pretty sweaty while I was breathing hard from my exertion. We lay together for quite some time until it dawned on me that I was probably squashing Lori. I made a move to roll off of her as I said, "I'm sorry I'm squishing you."

Lori held me tight and said, "I'm fine. I want you to stay in me longer."

We lay like that for quite a while until my penis softened and fell out of her. Lori then released her hold on me and I rolled off to her right side. She then rolled on top of me and kissed me then asked, "So, how was your first fuck?"

I started laughing because I had never heard her use 'fuck' before. When I calmed down, I replied, "My first foray in sexual intercourse was quite satisfactory, thank you. As a matter of fact, it exceeded all expectations."

Lori laughed at my response and said, "Sorry, did you take exception of my use of 'fuck'?"

"Well, I can't remember you using any bad word, so you caught me by surprise. Besides, I have always equated 'fucking' with no holds barred pounding. You know really rough sex. I thought we what we did was more like 'making love'. But, I'm not averse to fucking!"

Lori giggled and said, "That sounds like fun, but I was extremely happy with making love! It felt so good and you were so wonderful! The time I was raped, the guy lasted about 10 seconds, thank god, and it hurt because I was a virgin. But what you and I did, I could do that all of the time! As a matter of fact..."

Lori lowered herself down my body and took my flaccid dick into her mouth and began laving it with her tongue. She licked and sucked on me and at one point said, "I had always wondered what I tasted like." I told her she tasted wonderfully. Before long, she had me hard again (the advantages of being in my sexual prime). She then straddled my cock and rode me slowly.

At first, I rubbed the top of her thighs and then I reached up and began fondling her breasts. After a while, Lori moaned out, "Squeeze my titties harder and pinch and pull my nipples!" I did as she asked causing her to moan loudly, "God that feels so good! Pinch my nipples harder!" She had a really lusty look in her eyes as she bounced up and down on me. After a few minutes, Lori reached down and began pinching and rubbing her clitoris and then climaxed very hard. She shuddered as her eyes rolled back in her head and she stopped moving on me. "Wow, that was a good one!"

She then started rolling off me, so I thought she was done for now. Lori looked at me and must have seen my confusion and said, "We're not done yet, I just want to try something different. You're not the only one who has watched porn because I watched Missy Holloway as well after what you did to me on prom night! I want to try doggystyle now!"

As she said this she got up on her hands and knees, so I got up behind her and reentered her pussy from behind. This was different from the other two positions we tried in that I couldn't watch Lori's beautiful face, but I did enjoy watch her ass cheeks jiggle a bit as I stroked all of the way into her. Lori was moaning loudly again and said, "It feels like you're in deeper this way...I like it!"

After a while, Lori reached under herself and began rubbing her clit again and soon had another orgasm. I just kept pumping into her and after a while she asked, "Will you fuck me now? Fuck me hard!"

I was surprised, but I did as she asked and began fucking Lori harder than we had yet. I had been holding her hips, but now decided I should squeeze her tits and nipples like she wanted earlier. I reached under her and grabbed both tits and began mauling them. Apparently, she liked this because she began fucking back into me yelling, "YES! YES! YES! YES!" A bit later she cried, "FUCKING POUND ME, BEN! FUCK ME HARDER!!!"

I relinquished Lori's tits, re-grabbed her hips and began pounding into her like she asked. She was crying, "OH, GOD! SO GOOD! OH FUCK, BEN!" I could feel my orgasm begin building in my loins as Lori screamed, "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!" I felt warm liquid spray my balls and legs and then moments later my orgasm crested as I shot another load of spunk into Lori's quivering hole.

She collapsed onto the bed and I fell on top of her. Not wanting to squash her again, I rolled over on my back and pulled her on top of me as we both gasped for air. I had one hand on her breast and another on her stomach between her navel and her vulva. She put one of her hands onto the one of mine on her breasts and encouraged me to squeeze gently. She then pushed my other hand further down towards her pussy, so I caressed her slit and clit causing her to purr contentedly.

After quite a while, Lori rolled off of me and said, "Ben, you are the perfect lover for me! You were great when we made love and you were fantastic when you fucked me! I don't know which I liked best, so I guess we'll just have to do both. Why don't we brush our teeth, shower and call it a night?"

I agreed as we went into the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, Lori sat on the toilet and peed. I had never been present when a woman had peed before as I listened to the tinkling sound. When I finished brushing, I started the shower while Lori brushed her teeth. I began peeing as I waited for the water to warm up and for Lori to finish. When we were ready we both got into the shower which was kind of small for the two of us, but we made it work.

When we finished, I said, "You know, someday I'd like to make some changes to this place."

"Like what?" Lori asked.

"Well, for starters I'd like to remodel the bathroom so we can have a nice shower to share and two sinks to use. I'd like to update the kitchen too. Oh, I'd like to update the heater so we can come out here all year long. We could probably insulate it better as well."

"You know, we happen to have around $450,000 dollars between the two of us. Maybe we can work part-time for your Dad and then work on this place."

"That's an idea, though I don't know anything about plumbing and stuff. We'll have to contract that out. I do know how to do drywall, so we can do the insulation ourselves. Tell you what, I'll talk to my Dad and tell him what we want to do and see if he thinks it's a good idea. If he agrees, then we can redo the interior walls and insulate the place during the summer. We can have the bathroom done while we're in school and when that's done get an upgraded furnace."

"I have a cousin who does plumbing and stuff. I could call him and see what we're looking at cost wise. Anyway, we can deal with this tomorrow. I think it's bedtime."

The next morning, I awoke first so went to the kitchen to start the coffee brewing. As I stood there, I thought about the night before and making love with Lori. It was all so perfect, it was like we have been together forever and just knew what each other liked. I could feel my heart swell as I felt myself fall deeper and deeper in love with Lori.

I hadn't bothered to put any clothes on and was happy to see Lori didn't either. She kissed me and hugged me tight and then I handed her a cup of coffee. She looked at me and said, "You have a serious look on your face, is something the matter?"

I didn't realize I had that sort of look, so I smiled and said, "There is absolutely nothing the matter. As a matter of fact, I was just thinking how perfect everything is with you and me and how I just fall deeper in love with you each and every day!"

Lori set her coffee down, hugged me again and said, "You know, I was thinking the same thing before I got out of bed. When we had sex last night it was so wonderful. I told my Mom that I intended to have sex with you last night and she said that it can take some time before a couple compliments each other in a perfect way. So, I lay there thinking I didn't think it could get any better and if it does I think that will be all I ever want to do and will starve to death!"

I laughed and said, "But what a way to go! What would you like for breakfast?"

"Just some toast is good for me."

Lori made her toast and I had my usual big bowl of cereal and then we took everything out on the porch. We were still naked as we ate and after a while, Lori asked, "Would it be possible to just stay naked all of the time? I'm really liking this."

"Yeah, if you want. The only people who can see us would be those who approached on the lake. We would have to wear swimming suits if we take the sailboat out."

"Ooh, I've never been sailing, can we do that today?"

"Sure, we'll just have to wait until later today when the winds come up."

Lori and I enjoyed the sun on our naked bodies as we ate our breakfast and drank our coffee. As the sun got higher, I suggested we put sunscreen on our white, unexposed skin. We retreated into the house and cleaned up our breakfast dishes, covered ourselves with sunscreen and then went back outside to lay on the pier. The sound of the water quietly lapping against the pier was relaxing, especially since there weren't any motorized boats or jet skis on the lake yet.

"This could get addictive." Lori said. "Is it always this quiet?"

I laughed and said, "No, after around 10 the water skiers and jet skis come out, so the noise level goes up quite a bit. However, they don't normally come out this far, but do occasionally."

Lori laughed and said, "Well, if they do this morning they'll get quite a show! I could do a nude dance for them!"

"If you do that they'll be around here all of the time! I know I'd hangout around here to see you naked!"

"Luckily for you, you can see me naked all of the time! As a matter of fact, I think you'll get a free sex show!"

With that, Lori rolled on top of me and rubbed her pussy on my flaccid penis. It didn't take long to get me hard and when I thought she would sink down on me, she surprised me by turning around and planting her pussy on my face while sucking my cock into her mouth in a 69! I loved eating Lori, so took to the task with great enthusiasm. I worked on her clit with the intent of making her cum first and hard. I grabbed her ass cheeks and massaged them. I had always loved Lori's ass! It's was perfect in my opinion...round, solid and petite like her. Apparently, she liked the combination of having her clit worked over while having her ass cheeks massaged because she was moaning loudly and a lot.

Actually, her moaning was making what she did to my cock exponentially better. I had to concentrate hard on what I was doing to her to keep myself from cumming too soon. In an effort to get Lori off first, I ran one finger into her vagina and then massaged her g-spot like I have done before. Before long she came very hard and squirted on my face as she lifted off of my cock and cried, "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!"

Moments later, Lori crawled down my body and took me 'reverse cowgirl' style. She fucked me hard and fast while I watched her stretched pussy go up and down on me, her pussy lips outstretched as she went up and pushed in as she descended. The sight was awesome. I, also, enjoyed watching her pink little anus work up and down. Every now and again she would flex her anus and it would wink at me.

I had watched anal sex online before and I thought it looked pretty hot, but I figured it would hurt the female, so I had no intention of breaching the subject with Lori, especially this early in our relationship. Her mouth and pussy were awesome, so I was perfectly happy.

After several minutes of Lori riding me, I could feel my orgasm build. I rasped out that I was cumming and then discharged my load into her hot vagina. When I had finished and we had both caught our breath, Lori stood up. A good amount of my cum began dripping down her inner thigh which looked very hot. She saw me staring, smiled and then ran her hand through my cum and then brought her hand to her mouth where she licked it up. God, she was sexy!

"Let's swim!" Lori said. "Is it safe to dive off of the pier?"

"Yeah, it's about 8 feet deep off the end."

Later that day we went out in our little Sunfish sailboat. I had always liked the feel of the sailboat as opposed to a motorboat. The feel as the wind caught in the sail and pushed you along, the sensation of tacking into the wind zigzagging back and forth to go forward and the uneasiness of hanging off of the side as a counterweight as the boat is tipped into the wind knowing you could fall into the water as the boat capsized.

We sailed back and forth across the lake several times, once with me in control and the rest with Lori sailing. She loved everything about it and managed to capsize only once. When we put the boat away, Lori was so thrilled with it all that she fucked me for four hours before we managed to eat.

The remainder of our stay at the cottage was made up of having sex, talking, having wonderful sex, eating, having fantastic sex, sailing, having marvelous sex, swimming and fucking each other into a coma. When it was time to return home, neither of us wanted our freedom to end, but we had grown ever closer and more and more in love with each other with every passing day.

When I dropped Lori at her house on our last Sunday she cried until I said, "I will see you tomorrow and the next day and the next forever. Before you know it, we will be married and can be with each other constantly as you have foreseen. Now, go be with your parents because I'm sure they miss you and I'll see you at 7:30 when I pick you up for work!"

Lori smiled and replied, "You're right! I'll see you tomorrow morning. I did learn several things during the course of the week and the most important was that my love for you grows every day. I love you, Ben Lawrence."

"I love you too, Lorelei Jones."


Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers