Lorelei and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
The middle of our saga through college.
19.3k words
4.65
4.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

Lorelei and Me

The Middle

Lorelei Jones and I fell in love towards the end of our senior year in high school. Despite having gone to school together for most of our lives, neither one of us knew each other mostly because I had always worked in my Dad's feed and tack store in our small Wisconsin community. She and I got to know each other when I witnessed her have an accident as she hit a deer while driving and crashing into a tree. I drove her to the hospital knowing she had had a concussion and it was later in the hospital that we actually talked to each other for the first time.

We fell in love quickly as we went on dates and then to the senior prom together. By the time we graduated we were named co-valedictorians of our class and had several occasions of heavy petting and oral sex with one another. On the night we graduated from high school we had sex together for the first time and many more times as we spent a week together alone in my grandparent's lake cottage that they gave me as a graduation present.

During the course of the summer, Lori and I worked for my Dad part-time at his store. I spent my time training the guy my Dad hired to replace me with when I went off to college. Lori worked there for no pay because she wanted the experience and she wanted to be with me. Since the truck I drove was part of my Dad's business, I decided to buy myself a new truck, so I got a Chevrolet Colorado with a crew cab, diesel engine and 4-wheel drive. After work we would drive to the lake cottage to do some renovation work we had planned on doing.

We ripped out most of the interior walls in order to improve the insulation to make the cottage more comfortable during the winter months. It turned out the place had no insulation at all! Once we got all of the interior drywall removed I decided that it would be a good opportunity to rewire the place and upgrade the electrics, install insulated windows and replace the heating ductwork all of which were ancient. We had to hire people to do our wiring, ductwork and windows, and they got the work done quickly since the place was gutted.

Once the contractors were done, Lori and I installed the insulation and drywall. It was pretty miserable work because it was hot and humid inside and out. The insulation would make us itch until we could jump in the lake to cool off. By the end of the summer we had everything that we could do finished. Next, Lori's cousin was going to remodel the one bathroom and we were going to get a new energy efficient furnace installed.

At the end of August, Lori and I drove to Madison together to start our college careers. She was studying nursing and I was in the pre-med program. We both were assigned dorm rooms and registered for our classes. Our dorms were in buildings next to each other, so we didn't have to go far to be together. Some of our classes were spread out over various parts of the huge campus, so the first couple of weeks were a big adjustment period for us as high school and college aren't comparable in the least. However, we quickly found our feet and began to fit in nicely. We would dine together in one of the dining halls and then head to one of the libraries to study for several hours. Our classes were mostly prerequisites required by all students and some were repetitious of some of our high school classes. With our curriculums, those prerequisites were mostly science based like anatomy, biology and so on. We actually managed to have some classes together which was fun.

Our living situation was interesting in the dorms. Both of us had roommates and bathrooms down the hall. My roommate was a kid from New York City named Larry. Besides being hardly able to understand his accent when he talked, he was rarely in the room. I think his major was partying and he took those studies very seriously. He was often gone when I had gone to bed and would show up very late at some point in time. Luckily, he rarely woke me when he returned and I wouldn't wake him when I got up. All in all, he was a nice guy, but he wasn't going to last too long. UW may have a party reputation, but it is, also, a very rigorous institution academically.

Lori's roommate, Jill, on the other hand was a nice girl from Minnesota who was studying to be a veterinarian. Her family had a dairy farm near the Wisconsin border close to La Crosse. She hung out with us quite a bit when we ate and studied and became a very good friend with both of us.

It didn't take long for Lori and I to want to live together as dorm life interfered with our sex life, so we decided to look into getting an apartment for the spring semester. We found a nice 2-bedroom place on West Johnson in a newish high rise near downtown that was furnished and would be available for the spring semester. Lori asked me, "Can we ask Jill if she's like to share the apartment with us? She doesn't care for dorm life very much and she's really easy to live with."

I told her it was fine with me, so Lori asked her which got Jill all excited. She had to check with her parents first, since they were paying for everything. A few days later her parents approved, so we signed a lease for the semester.

Now, opportunities for sex were there for Lori and I, but were limited and we had to exercise caution. My room was the best choice since Larry was out most nights and often times didn't come back until Saturday afternoon after a Friday night party. So, we managed to have sex most weekends and occasionally on weeknights.

On one Wednesday evening, Lori and I found Larry to be gone, as usual, so we decided to have sex together. On this night, Lori was riding me and, as usual, I was loving it until she stopped all of a sudden. She was facing the doorway and then said, "Hey there Larry. You're back a little earlier than we expected." I twisted my head around to see Larry standing in the open doorway staring at Lori's nudity. I looked back at Lori and noticed that she hadn't covered herself at all, so Larry was getting quite an eyeful of my girlfriend along with anyone else who walked by our door.

"I-I-I just came back for something I forgot. I-I-I'm sorry to interrupt." Larry blurted.

"Not to worry," Lori said. "Go ahead and grab what you need." She was smiling as if nothing unusual was happening.

Larry made his way to his desk after closing the door and grabbed whatever it was he needed and then made his way back towards the door. He turned around and got one more eyeful of Lori as he said he was sorry to interrupt again and left.

When the door closed, Lori was looking down on me smiling when I said, "Well, you made his day. So, are you turning into an exhibitionist because you seemed to enjoy showing your body to him?"

Lori thought for a second and then said, "Yeah, I suppose I am. After our time at the cottage and being nude all of the time, well I really liked when the people in the boats would see me. I really liked it just now while Larry looked at me and it has made me really horny! So, I need you to fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

I was still buried in Lori's pussy, so I stood up with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She groaned loudly and cried, "FUCK ME LIKE THIS!" I grabbed her ass cheeks and began lifting and lowering her on my cock. I couldn't fuck her very hard this way, but she seemed to like the novelty of it. I had my hands on both ass cheeks and was pulling them apart. I could see in a mirror behind her that I had the middle fingers of both hands on her little pink anus.

After a while, Lori told me to set her down and take her doggystyle and to fuck her hard. I did as she asked and before long she had a big orgasm. I wasn't close yet, so I continued to plow away into her hot, wet pussy. As she recovered from her climax, she cried, "BEN, TOUCH MY ASSHOLE AGAIN!"

Oh wow, this was a first, so I rubbed my thumb over her rosebud as I continued to hammer away at her pussy. She was groaning loudly as I rubbed her anus and then she shocked the hell out of me and cried, "PUT IT IN! PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS!" Holy shit! I had watched enough porn to know that she needed lube and often times saliva will work in a pinch, so I moved my thumb out of the way and managed to spit on her anus when I stopped pumping into her. I rubbed my thumb in the saliva and then began pushing my thumb in slowly.

I had resumed fucking her as I buried my thumb in her backdoor. God, her asshole was tight as I pushed my thumb in and out. Lori was going wild with my thumb in her ass! She was yelling "FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER! OH MY GOD, UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!" She came harder than I had ever seen her and squirted a gallon of her girl cum. This all drove me over the edge as I shot my load deep into her pussy.

Lori collapsed on the bed pulling my thumb and cock out of her. I lay down beside her as we both gasped for air. When we both had settled down, Lori looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Oh fuck, Ben! That was awesome! I had never thought I would like ass play, but when you were holding me up and your fingers rubbed my anus, well it felt so fucking good I needed more. That on top of having Max see me, wow! I didn't freak you our or anything did I?"

I leaned in and kissed her and said, "No, you didn't freak me out. It was really hot. You've had quite a night."

"Can I sleep here with you tonight? I just want to hold on to you."

I smiled and said, "I'd love it if you did."

We fell asleep in each other's arms after a while in my tiny little dorm bed. At one point I heard Max stumble in, drunk as usual. He just fell onto his bed and was out. A while later, Lori got out of bed, so I whispered, "Are you okay?"

She whispered back, "I need to pee, I'll be right back." When she opened the door, I could see by the hall lights that she was still naked. I checked my clock and saw it was 4:30am, so I figured she was pretty safe. She came back several minutes later and crawled back into bed with me.

"That was pretty daring to go out naked in a men's dorm."

She giggled and whispered, "I liked it! I shocked the hell out of some guy who was getting ready to go to work. I think I made his day."

"I bet you did."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"I don't mind as long as nobody touches you."

"I won't let that happen."

At Halloween, Lori and Jill decided to dress like sexy nurses and I would dress like a doctor. I had a lab coat and a fake stethoscope while Lori and Jill had on sexy nurse uniforms which were low cut in the chest with skirts that went halfway up their thighs. Jill had been invited to a party at the house of some friends from the veterinary school, so the three of us walked the ten or so blocks to the house the party was in. I had noticed that the two of them were braless because there was quite a bit of movement within the thin material. We were having abnormally mild weather for the end of October, but it was cool enough to cause each of the girls nipples to stand up.

When we got to the party we found it to be quite crowded with close to 60 people crammed inside. Lori asked me to get them beers, so I wandered over to the keg, threw a $10 bill in the bowl to help pay for the keg and drew three cups of beer. As I made my way back to Lori and Jill I saw that they were surrounded by six guys ogling and hitting on them. As I approached, I saw relief in Lori's eyes as she said, "Here comes my boyfriend now!" The six guys looked at me, saw my size and decided to take their attention elsewhere.

As I handed the girls their beer, I said, "Wow, you two know how to attract a crowd." I had noticed that Lori would draw males to her if I wasn't around because she was so beautiful and I surmised that Jill had much the same problem considering her figure and that she was equally as beautiful as Lori.

Jill looked at me and said, "To tell you the truth it gets very tiresome. I just want to have fun with you two and not have to fend off a half dozen horndogs that have nothing but getting into my panties on their minds. I'd love to have a boyfriend like you, Ben. You don't seem to treat us like sex objects, but as regular people. I find you to be very refreshing."

"To tell you the truth, before I met Lori I didn't have time to date or ogle girls, so Lori, more or less, molded me as far as women are concerned."

Jill laughed and said, "Well, she did a great job. I could use another beer."

The three of us had several beers, danced together and talked to some of the others at the party. I was feeling pretty buzzed and I could see the girls were quite drunk, so I suggested we head for home. There was quite a throng on State Street, the main downtown thoroughfare with most everyone in costumes. Men were calling out to women to "Show us your tits!" and most of the women were obliging...even Lori and Jill! At one point a really drunk guy grabbed Lori's left breast, so she slapped him hard and then I punched him hard in the face, most likely breaking his nose. With this incident, Lori and Jill decided it wasn't too much fun anymore, so Jill said we should return to their dorm room. As we got there, the girls good humor returned as we were all laughing once again.

I had never seen Lori inebriated before and have to say she was quite entertaining. She put on some music and then began to dance with Jill. The music was slow and melodic and at first they danced together quite normally. But, as their dancing progressed they began to dance together more erotically. At one point, Jill turned Lori around so she was behind Lori and then began working the zipper of Lori's dress down slowly until it was completely down. Next, Jill pushed Lori's dress off of her shoulders until it fell to the floor leaving Lori in just her panties.

What happened next really got me hard as Jill began caressing Lori's breasts. Lori was moaning loudly, turned her head back to Jill, put her arm up and around Jill's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. As they kissed, Jill let one of her hands drift down Lori's abdomen until she worked it into Lori's panties and began rubbing her pussy.

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open as I witnessed my girlfriend and our friend experiencing a Sapphic encounter together. It reminded me of the videos of Missy Holloway, the porn star, did with Evie Angel. I had always enjoyed watching women having sex together, so this was like my own private porn show.

After a while, Lori turned around and pulled Jill into an even more passionate kiss as she ran her hands over her body. Lori managed to work the zipper of Jill's dress down and then pushed it off of her body allowing it to pool at Jill's feet. Lori then leaned over and took one of Jill's nipples into her mouth and began laving it with her tongue causing Jill to moan loudly.

I sat their admiring my first view of Jill's naked breasts and enjoyed how large and perfect they were. I had been seeing them covered since we began hanging out together, but now I was seeing them unfettered in any way. They were spectacular!

I was curious to see how far this demonstration was going to go and didn't have to wait long as Lori pushed Jill's panties down her legs to join her dress while Jill pushed Lori's panties down as well. The two of them continued standing in the middle of the room kissing and fondling one another for quite a while. I wanted to pull my dick out of my pants and stroke myself, but didn't want to do it in front of Jill.

Finally, the two of them broke apart and turned towards me and walked over holding hands. Jill sat beside me while Lori straddled my legs and sat on my lap. Lori then kissed me for several seconds and then said, slightly slurring her words, "Ben, you know I love you beyond anyone I have loved before, right?" I nodded. She smiled and then continued, "Jill and I have been talking for a while about how we were both curious about being with another woman and, well, this sort of just happened. I'm sorry if I have hurt you."

I smiled and said, "To be perfectly honest, I found watching the two of you quite titillating. I've always liked watching two women together."

"So, you aren't mad? We didn't plan this, honest. It just sort of happened."

I chuckled and said, "I could tell it wasn't planned and if you want to continue I'd be happy to watch."

She kissed me deeply and then said, "You can join us if you want."

I thought about it for a second and said, "No, I don't think so. I think the two of you should just experience each other. Lori looked at me and seemed kind of sad, so I said, "Honest, I'm not upset and I think the two of you should focus on each other."

The two of them stood and then Jill led Lori to her bed. I sat there for quite a while watching what they were doing and wondering how much this would change the dynamic between Lori and me. I wasn't afraid of losing her, I was just of two minds about sharing her. The two of them took turns eating one another and then sixty-nined for quite some time until I decided to go to sleep.

During the course of the night, I felt Lori get into bed with me and snuggle up to my back. I looked at a clock and saw it was 2:30am and calculated that the two of them had been together for a bit over 3 hours. Before long I was back asleep.

When I awoke in the morning I had a headache which reminded me of why I didn't like drinking alcohol. I, also, felt Lori up against me and could tell she was still sleeping by the cute little snore emanating from her. I got up and walked down the hall to the toilet in my boxers and relieved my bladder and had some water. After drinking a large amount of water and taking a couple of ibuprofen, my headache went away. I sat and read the news on my iPad and after a little over an hour, Lori woke up looking very sheepish. She walked up, hugged me and said, as she started crying, "I'm so sorry Ben. You probably think I'm the worst girlfriend ever. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave me."

I pushed her to arm's length and asked, "Why would I want to leave you? I love you more than life itself."

She grabbed a tissue from her desk, blew her nose and said, "Because I cheated on you. I'm so unworthy of your love." She then began bawling in earnest.

I hugged her tight to me and said, "Are you planning on running away with Jill?" She shook her head and mumbled a no. "Do you not love me anymore?"

She looked at me in shock and said, "No! I love you more than ever!"

"Well then, if you'll remember last night, I told you to be with Jill so you could both explore your curiosity. I thought the two of you were really erotic as you kissed, ran your hands all over each other and made love together. As long as you don't plan to leave me I don't have a problem. Did you enjoy your night with her?" Again, she looked sheepish and nodded. "Was sex with her better than sex with me?"

She looked at me wide eyed and said, "No, it was just different. I cum much harder and more often with you. With Jill it was, I don't know, softer? I can't describe it, but it was good, just not the same as with you."

"Would you like to be with her again in the future?"

"I don't know, well yes, probably, but I want you to be with us as well. I didn't feel right without you with me. Oh, last night did showed me something special I want to do for you."

"What's that?"

"Well, I noticed that whenever you ate me you would have to pull stray pubic hairs from your mouth. So, after eating Jill's shaved pussy, I decided I would shave my pubic hair for you. Would you like that?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I would like that. I noticed that Jill was shaved last night and I always liked that look, though I like your look too. It will be nice not having stray pubes in my mouth."

"Okay, I think I'll go take care of that right now."

With that, Lori threw on a robe, grabbed some scissors, a razor, shave cream, a towel and headed down to the shower. I admired her retreating ass and then I started on some reading for my anatomy class and got pretty absorbed by it until Lori returned to the room. I couldn't help smiling as she opened her robe and showed me her smooth muff as she walked towards me. I had been reading at Lori's desk, so when she got to me, I picked her up, set her on the edge and kissed her. After a couple of minutes, I said, "I need to sample your new look!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers