Lorelei and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived beside me, her Dad kissed her, put her hand in mine and then we turned our attention to the judge who was performing the ceremony. We had each written our vows to each other expressing the love and devotion we felt for one another. We placed our rings on each other's finger and after the judge pronounced us man and wife, kissed each other passionately. Our friends and family gave us a standing ovation as we held on to one another.

We were directed to stand near the pool to greet all of our guests by Lori's Mom who was having trouble controlling her emotions she was so happy. After the meet and greet we were led to our table and had a nice meal. Lori and I made a point of sitting at each table talking to our guests and thanking them for coming. Just before we were about to leave, Lori's Mom told us we had to come back the next morning in order to open our wedding gifts. Before we got in our truck, Lori threw her bouquet of flowers which was caught by Jill! Finally, after 5 hours we were sent on our way under a storm of birdseed to begin our lives together as a married couple.

By the end of the day my face was sore from smiling so much! As I drove to the lake, Lori grabbed my hand and said, "Thank you for marrying me. You've made me very happy!"

I chuckled and said, "You're welcome, though I have to confess that while you were walking down the aisle I was still in disbelief that you had chosen me to be your partner in life. So, thank you for marrying me!"

When we got to the cottage, I opened the door and then picked Lori up in my arms and carried her through into the house while she kissed me. Before I set her down, she said, "Will you please carry me to the bedroom?" I smiled and continued to carry my lovely burden into our bedroom and laid her gently on the bed.

Lori sat up, smiled at me and said, "It seems that each of our monumental moments have been started with you carrying me in your arms. You carried me to your truck when we first met and now you've carried me in your arms as we continue our lives together as one. Carrying me has become a pretty symbolic part of our lives."

I bent down, kissed her and then said, "I'll carry you anytime you want."

Lori then stood, hugged me and then whispered in my ear, "Right now, I want you to make love to me."

I smiled, reached around her back and slowly drew down the zipper of her dress. When the zipper was undone, the slinky material slithered down her body as she stood before me naked! "Wow, no underwear?"

Lori smiled and said, "Jill and I decided that it showed up under the dress too much, so we decided I should get married commando! By the way, I never want to spend another night apart from you ever! I missed you so much last night."

"I feel the same way. I had a hard time sleeping without you next to me." I hugged my naked wife and kissed her ardently for several minutes.

When we broke our kiss, Lori looked me in the eye and said, "You need to get naked so we can consummate our marriage!" I laughed, stripped and then fell into bed next to Lori. We kissed for a while and then I worked my way down her body until I was face to face with her soft, smooth pussy. As always, I loved eating Lori and managed to bring her to a number of orgasms. Finally, she begged me to fuck her, so I crawled up her body and plunged my cock deep into her hot, wet vagina.

"OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Lori cried out as I penetrated deep within her. "I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS!"

I never would either. Nothing gave me as much pleasure as having sex with Lori. Over the years we had learned all of the little nuances that turned each other on and made sex together wonderful. Our wedding night was blissful as we had sex until quite late that night.

In the morning, we sat out on the pier as we usually did and drank coffee while we talked. I always enjoyed this part of our day as we discussed all parts of our lives. This day we were talking about what the future was going to hold. Lori asked, "So, when we move back here permanently, should we live here in the cottage or get a place in town?"

I thought for a second and said, "Well, we could live here for a little while, but it would probably be better to live in town in cases of emergency and when we have kids in school."

"I was thinking the same thing. Oh, one other thing, when you finish your residency could we take a month long vacation and go to Europe before we come here to live? I've always wanted to visit Paris, Rome and the Alhambra in Spain."

"Of course we can," I replied. "I'd like to go there as well. Maybe we can take a trip during one of our summers coming up before I do my residency."

For the most part, our honeymoon lasted the entire summer as we relaxed ahead of what we thought would be demanding times in graduate school. Just before school started again in the Fall, we moved into our apartment joined by Jill. We had another sex filled reunion and then buckled down as classes started.

One surprise occurred during our first week of classes in that Lori and I found ourselves together in a statistics class. We hadn't had a class together since our first semester as undergrads. Lori and I sat together as we listened to the lecture by the TA. Both Lori and I thought she looked familiar, but couldn't put our finger on why. Her name was Rebecca Young which didn't ring any bells with us. Finally, after our third class with her, Lori grabbed my arm, pulled me towards her and whispered, "That's Missy Holloway!"

My first reaction was, 'no way', but as I looked closer I discovered that Lori was right. Her hair was a little lighter, but her stunning good looks were the same. I whispered back to Lori, "You're right! Should we say something to her?"

Lori smiled and whispered, "Well, yeah. We should tell her we're big fans and ask her what she's doing here teaching statistics."

The class only had about 25 students, so we waited until everyone else had gone and then walked to the front of the class while Ms. Young was packing her laptop away. When she sensed our presence, Ms. Young asked, "Can I help you with something?"

Lori smiled and said, "No. Actually, your lectures are quite good and easy to follow. We just wanted to say that we are both big fans of your alter ego, Ms. Young."

She smiled at the two of us and said, "Well, thanks, I guess. I've been here for a couple of years now and you two are the first to figure things out. You can call me Rebecca." She then stuck out her hand to shake.

We each shook her hand as Lori said, "I'm Lorelei but you can call me Lori and this is my husband Ben. It's a pleasure to meet you. So, if you don't mind me asking, have you retired from your other profession?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "No, not at all. I own a farm south of here and we created a studio out of one of the outbuildings. Say, would you like to join me for a cup of coffee?"

We both said that would be nice. We all walked to Memorial Union, grabbed coffees and then sat out on the terrace on the lakefront. Rebecca asked us about our lives and what we were studying, so we told her our brief bios and then asked the same of her. Her story was fascinating as we came to grips with her dual life as a student and as a porn star. She asked us very politely to keep her alter ego quiet, which we had no problem with. Rebecca, also, invited us out to her farm over the weekend to watch a shoot.

As Lori and I returned to our apartment, we discussed the offer to watch a porn shoot. Lori really wanted to do it, so I acquiesced and agreed. When we got home, we told Jill about our discovery and the offer to watch a shoot. She thought it would be fun, so after our next class we told Rebecca we would come with our roommate and got directions to her place.

Rebecca's farm wasn't too far out of town, so we got there pretty quickly. We were greeted by Rebecca when we drove up and I recognized Evie standing with her who hugged and welcomed us. We were led to a large outbuilding which was, probably, used for equipment storage while it was an actual farm. As we entered we were introduced to David, Amy, Elly and Jay all of whom we recognized from various videos.

The scene that was going to be shot this day was going to feature Rebecca, David and Evie in a ménage a trois. It was fascinating watching all of the preparation that was going into the shoot. Amy and Jay were the photographers for the scene and they sort of choreographed their movements beforehand. I noticed that Jay had a pronounced limp that I hadn't seen in his videos. It was interesting watching the process of making a porn film. It was impressive watching these people that I had seen dozens of times before on my computer have sex right before my eyes. It took about three hours for them to complete the filming.

The three of us were invited to stay for dinner and had a great time talking to these very interesting people. Lori, Elly and Amy got along very well. Elly was doing grad work in physics while Amy was doing her grad work in fine arts. David was working on his dissertation in astrophysics and Rebecca was just starting her dissertation in mathematics. The only one not in school was Evie, who was a bit older than everyone else, but was much loved.

As we talked, Rebecca asked Lori, Jill and me if we would be interested in shooting a scene. We all got red in the face and all of us said, 'no' at the same time. Lori then said, "I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist, so that part appeals to me, but I couldn't have sex with others. I hope you understand."

Rebecca smiled and said, "I do understand. Doing this isn't for everyone, I just like to ask pretty people just in case. You are all welcome to visit at any time and feel free to call if you have questions about class."

As we drove home, Jill said, "I don't think I have ever seen four women as beautiful as they are in one place. All four of them were incredible, especially Rebecca! I felt myself get wet every time I looked at her, especially while they were shooting that scene."

Lori laughed and said, "I know! I felt like the ugliest kid in school around them!"

I couldn't believe my ears so, I barked. "Are you two serious? The two of you are easily as beautiful as they are if not more so!"

Lori took my hand and said, "That's sweet of you to say, but can you honestly say that?"

"I can and will say that without any question in my mind!"

Lori then leaned over and kissed my cheek and said, "I love you!" Then Jill leaned forward, kissed my cheek as well and said, "I love you too!"

I smiled and said, "I love you both as well. Why don't we go out somewhere nice for dinner?"

Graduate school was very intense, especially medical school. Since I planned on being a GP, I needed to cover all subjects unlike those who planned to specialize in one field. Despite being intense, I really loved everything about med school.

During my first semester of med school, I made the acquaintance of a fellow GP student named Maxwell Edison. When he told me his name I had to stifle a laugh while he said, "Yeah, yeah, Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine calls her on the phone! I can assure you I don't own a silver hammer! Actually, I'm surprised you caught that reference as young as you are."

"Well, my Dad's favorite record of all time was Abbey Road, so I've heard it a bajillion times! I'm Ben Lawrence, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Ben, I don't know which one would have been worse, being named Thomas or Maxwell! Just call me Max."

Max and I became pretty good friends as we had many of the same classes together. We would have coffee between classes and talked about anything and everything. I found out during one of our coffee talks that he had been engaged to be married until he discovered his fiancé was cheating on him. Having discovered that he was single, I thought it would be nice to introduce him to Jill, so I invited him over for dinner on the next Friday night.

I had mentioned Max quite frequently to both Lori and Jill and when I told them I had invited him over, they both said they looked forward to meeting him. I decided to keep the menu simple, so I roasted a chicken, made roasted rosemary new potatoes and tossed a green salad. I also bought a couple of nice bottles of chardonnay.

When Max arrived, I introduced him, "Max, this is my wife Lori and our roommate Jill." Then turning to Lori and Jill I said, "And this is Maxwell Edison, but he prefers to be called Max." There was no reaction to his name and I saw relief cross his face quickly. Max was as good a dinner guest as he was a friend and the four of us spent an enjoyable evening together talking and laughing.

At one point Lori had gone into the kitchen and then called out to me to help her with something. When I got to the kitchen, I asked, "What did you need help with?"

Lori hugged me and said, "Nothing, I just wanted to leave Jill and Max alone for a while. I think you may have found the right guy for her!"

I laughed and said, "I hope so. They're both great people."

Lori and I putzed around in the kitchen by doing the dishes, which left the other two alone together for 15 or so minutes. When we returned to the living room, Max had moved over to the couch and was sitting next to Jill and they were both laughing hysterically. Lori and I looked at each other and smiled.

Max left at around 11:30pm with an open invitation to come by at any time. When he had left, Jill gave me a bone crushing hug and said, "You are a sneaky bastard and I love you for it. I'm sure you both noticed that Max and I hit it off really well and he asked me out tomorrow night! I can't remember the last time I had a date that didn't include you two!"

The next day Jill and Lori went shopping in an effort to find Jill something nice for her date. When Max showed up to pick her up, both of our eyes nearly popped out of our heads as she entered the room. She was always very beautiful, but this evening she was radiating a beauty that I always associated with Lori. The four of us talked for a couple of minutes and then Max said they had reservations to make, so they took their leave of us.

Lori hugged me, gave me a kiss and then said, "I'll be back in a few minutes, so wait for me on the couch, okay?"

I had learned over the years that when Lori said stuff like this I was in store for some sexual fun and I wasn't disappointed this time either! I heard the shower run for a few minutes and then Lori returned to the living room naked while holding a tube of lubricant. As she walked towards me, she told me to stand and when she got to me she hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately.

When we broke the kiss, Lori whispered in my ear, "I want you to ass fuck me right here on the couch after I suck you off because I want you to fuck me for a long time and really hard. Does that sound good to you?"

Lori and I had had anal sex on several occasions since that first time at the lake house. We did it infrequently, so it always felt special, so I answered, "That sounds great to me! You know how much I love your ass!"

I stripped off my clothes and then Lori got down on her knees and began giving me one of her wonderful blowjobs. Before long I blew my load into Lori's mouth. She stood up, kissed me and then got on her knees on the couch. She laid her head on the top of the back, reached around with both hands and then spread her cheeks wide. I admired the sight before me for a few seconds and then knelt behind my wife and began rimming her anus.

Within seconds, Lori moaned, "God, I love it when you do this!" I licked all around her sphincter and would prod into her anus with my tongue. While I was doing this, Lori was stroking her clit and before long had her first orgasm. Luckily, she had had the foresight to lay a towel down on the couch as her girl cum jetted out of her pussy.

Before long I got hard again, so I stood, smeared lube on her anus and my cock. We had been doing some verbal teasing lately, so I ran my cock up and down the crack of Lori's ass and asked, "So, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass!"

"C'mon, you can do better than that!"

"Oh fuck, Ben! Don't tease me. Give me your big cock and shove it in my ass!"

"You want me to shove my cock in your ass? Why?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR ASS SLUT! I WANT YOU TO POUND IT INTO MY RECTUM LIKE I'M A TWO-BIT WHORE! I WANT YOU TO RAM ME WITH THAT HORSE COCK AND MAKE ME CUM ALL FUCKING NIGHT!" Lori cried out.

I smiled and then said, "Oh you want me to ram my cock into your asshole like this?" I then drove my cock into her balls deep in one quick thrust and began pounding her backdoor hard and fast.

"OH FUCK, BEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! STRETCH MY LITTLE HOLE OUT AND MAKE IT YOURS!"

Lori had her arms on the top of the sofa back as I held her hips pulling her into me over and over. At one point she leaned up, wrapped her arm around my head and pulled me into a tongue filled kiss. Her body glistened with her perspiration as I grabbed her tits and began mauling them by squeezing her tit flesh hard.

All of a sudden, Lori let out with a loud growl, "EEEERRRRRRRRR!" as she came hard once again. I was still going strong, so continued pounding Lori for another 10 minutes before I climaxed with a roar! My cock seemed to pulse for 5 minutes as I filled her colon with my semen. As I finished, I pulled myself over to my left and brought Lori with me so she was laying atop of me with my cock still buried in her derriere. We were gasping for air as I held her to me.

When we had caught our breaths and after my cock fell from her ass, Lori twisted around and faced me while still on top of me. She smiled and said, "Do you have any idea how much I love you? We really need to have butt sex more often. I cum so hard when you're pounding away in my ass."

I laughed and said, "You don't need to convince me, I love fucking your ass! So, anytime you want it I'll be up for it...pun intended!"

Lori laughed and hugged me then said, "I'm really curious about how Jill and Max's date is going. I really hope this works out for Jill."

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see."

It didn't take long at all to find out about Jill and Max. When Jill got home after her date, she dove onto our bed between us despite our being asleep because she was deliriously happy and excited to tell us all about her night. Normally, we would have been pissed off to be awaken that way, but we were both so happy for Jill we just bathed ourselves in her joy. After that night Jill and Max's relationship blossomed and the two were rarely apart and after a couple of months, Lori suggested that Max move in with us since he was at our place all of the time anyway.

With our happy domestic life, Lori and I thrived in grad school. My classes not only got more intense, but got more interesting as well. Starting with my third year, I was spending a good deal of time at the university hospital as part of my class work. I often saw Lori there as part of her curriculum.

One night during our last year of grad school, the four of us were out to dinner and were talking about the future. I had just been told that I would be doing my residency at Georges Simmons Hospital in Baltimore. It is one of the highest regarded medical institutions in the country if not the world. Max had been accepted at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

For whatever reason, the subject of Max's specialty had never arisen during our talks together. I had always assumed that he would be a cardiac surgeon as he seemed to really like that area during med school. During our dinner, Lori asked him, "So, Max what exactly do you plan to specialize in during your residency?"

He smiled at us and said, "I've always wanted to just work as a GP with a strong background as an OB/Gyn. My oldest sister had some issues as a young woman and our local GP in our little town had no clue. So, my parents had to drive her 150 miles to an OB/Gyn every week for months while she got treated. I hope to work in a small town in order to alleviate that issue in whatever town I end up in."