Lorelei and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once things settled down with our reunion, I introduced Lori and her parents. "Gram, Gramps, this is Lorelei Jones, my girlfriend and her parents, Jerry and Honey Jones."

My grandparents already knew Lori's Dad since he tried to woo their daughter. They took particular interest in Lori and both sat with her for quite a while talking. We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with prime rib and all of the fixings.

After dinner, we sat in the living room and had another round of gift giving. When we had finished, my Gramps walked over to me, handed me an envelope and then said, "Ben, your grandmother and I are very sorry we missed out on so much of your life. You are our only surviving relative, so we thought after talking to Joe's parents that we wanted to give you something for your future." He then pointed to the envelope.

When I pulled out the letter I read about a trust they started for me. It looked as though the initial amount was $100,000. I thanked them profusely and then Lori asked what it was, so I said, "My grandparents set up a trust fund for me for $100,000!"

Lori's Dad jumped up and said, "No, you're reading that wrong." He sat next to me, grabbed the letter and said as he pointed to various things, "They have given you a $100,000 gift. The trust fund is for $1.5 million all of which becomes available when you reach the age of 21."

I sat dumbfounded as I looked at the letter and then at Lori's Dad and then at my grandparents. I knew they were fairly well off, but I had no idea they were worth that kind of money. When I could finally talk, I said, "Wow! I mean, wow! I don't know what to say other than thank you. You really didn't need to do this."

My Gram laughed and said, "We talked to Jerry who said this was the best way to go. When we are gone, you will be our sole heir and thought it would be better to give you access to money now while you need it to get through college and med school. We just want you to know that despite having been absent from your life we have always loved you and your Dad and want only the best for you." We had another group hug as I told them I loved them too.

As Lori and I drove home, after dropping her parents off, Lori said, "Gee, I feel like a gold digger now! My boyfriend the millionaire!"

I laughed and said, "You can't call yourself a gold digger because you fell in love with me when I was a pauper. I never dreamt I'd have this kind of money. It is nice to know that I won't have massive amounts of student loans to pay off later on, or you too for that matter!"

During the rest of our break from school, Lori and I worked on the cottage hanging wallpaper, painting, buying furniture and visiting with our family members.

We had a nice dinner with Chad and Katie. I recognized Katie when they arrived and true to what Lori said about her, she was one of the funniest people I had ever met. Despite our history, I found I was beginning to like Chad. He and I talked at length as he caught me up with what was going on in town while Lori and Katie talked.

On New Year's Eve I saw my Dad get married to Anna, my former school principal. It was a nice celebration with all of my grandparents, Lori and her parents in attendance. Additionally, there were several former teachers of ours, so Lori and I spent time talking with them as they asked us about college.

The lake had frozen during the cold weather and on one night we got close to two feet of snow. Lori and I were quite snug in the cottage and enjoyed our time alone. As we sat together, Lori excused herself and went into the bathroom for a while. I was surprised when I heard the shower, but didn't think too much about it. After a while, Lori walked out into the living room naked with a big smile, straddled my lap as I sat in an easy chair and asked, "Will you fuck me?"

Never one to refuse sex, I hugged her to me and said, "I'd love to!"

"Good, let's go into the bedroom." Lori pulled me up from my chair and led me into the bedroom. I began pulling my clothes off as she lay on the bed. When I was naked, she said, "Come here and kiss me." I lay in her arms as we made out for quite a long time. I loved kissing and feeling Lori's nakedness. After a while, she began kissing her way down my body and then gave me a terrific blowjob. I came hard as Lori drank all of me down.

I, of course, wanted to return the favor, so I kissed my way down her body and began eating her pussy liked a starved man, I managed to get Lori off a couple of times and was going to move up and fuck her when she asked, in a very sultry voice, "Will you lick my anus like you did during Halloween? I cleaned myself really well." She grabbed her legs and rolled herself back so her anus was exposed to me.

I had no problem with her request, so I dove back in, this time licking on and around her asshole. Her rosebud was perfect and pink as I tongued her. I even managed to penetrate her with my tongue which caused Lori to moan loudly. She seemed to really enjoy what I was doing to her, but after a while she pulled on my head wanting me up her body.

As I looked into Lori's eyes, she asked, "Will you make love to me by having anal sex with me?"

I guess I shouldn't have been totally surprised considering she just asked me to lick her anus, but, never the less, I didn't expect that request in my wildest dreams. That being said, I was willing to have anal sex, but I wanted to make sure that Lori was positive that that was something she really wanted, so I asked, "Are you sure this is something you want to do?"

Lori smiled at me and said, "It's moments like this that make me love you more and more. Yes, I'm very sure. I love it when you pay attention to my fanny, so please, have anal sex with me." She then handed me a tube of lubricant.

It was obvious that she was serious about having me in her butt, so I took the lube, applied it in and on her crinkled little hole, greased up my erection and then began to penetrate Lori's last virgin hole. Now, having been an aficionado of porn for most of my adolescence, I knew to go slowly and allow opportunities for Lori to adjust to something new like this. So, I worked my way into her rectum in small steps.

As I penetrated deeper and deeper into Lori's backdoor, I was overwhelmed by how hot and tight she was. I was, also, surprised by Lori's reactions as she moaned in obvious pleasure and whispered, "God, I love this!" It took several minutes before I was fully ensconced in Lori's rectum and when I was she kissed me deeply and told me, "I love you so much, Ben!" I told her I loved her too and then she told me to start fucking her slowly.

I did as she asked as I held my torso off of her with my arms and slowly worked in and out of Lori's ass. Man, did it feel good! Lori, in the meantime was pinching and pulling a nipple with one hand while stroking her clit with the other. With all of the stimulation she was getting, it was just a matter of minutes before she had her first climax. "UUUUNNNNNHHHHHH!" Lori growled as she came hard! Several minutes later, she cried, "FASTER! HARDER! OH FUCK, BEN, I LOVE THIS! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! OH GOD I'M CUMMMM....UUUUNNNNHHHHH!"

Lori was driving me wild as I began pounding her back passage with reckless abandon. With her last orgasm, I felt my own well up and then erupt from me as I flooded her bowel with my seed. I collapsed on top of Lori as we both gasped for air. I wanted to roll off of her, but she held me tight with her legs wrapped around my ass and her arms around my neck. My face was buried in her neck and I could smell her familiar fragrance, so I kissed her neck tenderly as my breathing calmed down.

After several minutes, Lori whispered in my ear, "I love you so much Ben. You give me so much pleasure, you protect me and make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world."

I smiled to myself and replied, "I love you too, Lori and you are the most important person in the world...at least in my world."

Moments later, my erection waned and it fell out of Lori's ass with a plop, which caused us both to giggle. I rolled off of her to her right side and said, "I should clean myself."

Lori chuckled and said, "There's no need. I cleansed my colon thoroughly before I showered. I just want to cuddle with you for a while. So, did you like anal sex? As you could probably tell I loved it. I had no idea it could be so good."

"I loved it too! I'm glad I didn't cause you any pain." At that moment I heard the pop of some fireworks and it dawned on me that we had entered the new year. "Happy New Year, Lorelei Jones!" I then kissed her ardently causing her to moan softly into my mouth.

The rest of our winter break had us finishing hanging wall paper, painting and shopping for furniture. Lori knew exactly what she wanted and with a week to go in our vacation we had finished. We decided to have Lori's and my parents out for dinner one night so they could see the changes we had made. We got lots of compliments and I told them that it was all Lori's good taste that was responsible.

We also had Chad and Katie out for dinner once again and had a great time. Chad was much humbler these days and I think Katie kept him grounded. As they were leaving, we told them we would have them out during the summer to swim and have a bar-b-que.

Just before school started up again, Lori and I moved our things into our new apartment in Madison and began to get settled in. At about 5pm, we were talking about what to do for dinner when Jill arrived. She gave Lori a big hug and a passionate kiss and then turned to me and did the same thing. "I sure missed you guys, but I did have a good time at home. Anything new with you?"

Lori replied, "Not much. We had a nice Christmas, fixed up the lake house and just relaxed. We'll have to go to the lake one weekend so you can see what we did. I think it looks really good. We were just going to go get some dinner, so why don't we go for some Chinese carry-out, bring it back here and eat, then you can tell us all about your visit home."

Jill laughed and said, "Sounds good."

When we had finished eating, Lori and Jill excused themselves to go into the bathroom to freshen up. I heard a lot of giggling coming from the bathroom and after 20 minutes they both emerged naked.

Lori smiled and said, "Why don't you lie down on the bed while Jill sits on your face and I sit on your cock?"

I wasn't too sure about Lori's plan, but she assured me it would be okay, so I lay back in the middle of the bed with my erection sticking straight up. Jill climbed up on the bed, gave me a long passionate kiss, straddled my face. Lori then sat on my cock and as always, the sensations felt great as she began fucking herself on me. I had tasted Jill when kissing Lori after one of their trysts, but had never tasted her directly from the source. She tasted a little different from Lori, but was good.

I was determined to get Jill off quickly, so applied myself diligently to the task and was awarded after just a few minutes. I could hear Lori saying something but couldn't make it out with Jill on me. I was surprised when the two of them got up off of me at the same and then even more surprised when they traded places!

Jill took me all of the way into her hot wet pussy and rode me like there was no tomorrow. Lori lifted off of me and then lay down and kissed me. When she broke our kiss, Lori said, "I hope you don't mind the trick we pulled. I just wanted Jill to have the same happy experience of sex with you that I get to enjoy all of the time. Just look at her! Isn't she beautiful?" I did and she was. Her large tits were bouncing to and fro while she fucked herself on me.

If I had had my eyes closed, I would probably have never known which of the two was fucking me because they both felt the same. Once I got used to the idea of having sex with someone other than Lori and since it was her idea and with her encouragement, I gave Jill a good rogering and left her a quivering mess!

From then on, the three of us shared our bed and often had sex together. I was adamant that I wouldn't have sex with Jill without Lori being with us and she was equally adamant about her and Jill together without me. For a young man in his sexual prime, I was in hog heaven!

**************

The remaining years of our undergraduate studies passed in a blur of classes, studying and sex between the three of us. As graduation approached Lori and I were notified that we were to graduate Summa Cum Laude in our respective departments. We had also been notified that I had been accepted into the UW medical school and that Lori had been accepted into the Nursing schools 'Doctor of Nursing Practice' program. Jill was notified that she would graduate Magna Cum Laude and was accepted into the Veterinary Doctor program as well. With all of us having 4 year graduate programs to look forward to, we decided to keep our current living arrangement.

Our graduation ceremonies were held in the football stadium with all of our family members in attendance. After the ceremony was finished, Lori and I were able to find each other before we went in search of our family members. When I found her, I took her hand, knelt down on one knee, held out a blue diamond ring and said, "Lori, we've been together for 5 years now and I love you more each and every day. So, I thought it was about time to ask, will you be my wife?"

There were students wandering around us and as people figured out what I was up to we attracted quite a crowd. When I had asked the question, a lot of the women shrieked and giggled. Lori knelt down in front of me and replied, "Of course I will. I love you above all else!" She then leaned into me and we kissed with incredible passion. As we kissed, we got a big applause from those people that had gathered around. After a while we broke our kiss and stood while the people around us congratulated us and patted our backs. Lori opted to take the ring I gave her off in order to surprise everyone later.

We went looking for our families hand in hand and found Jill with her family first. We had met her parents on a couple of other occasions and accepted their congratulations. Lori's Dad was going to treat everyone to dinner and Lori had asked him to include Jill and her parents, so we all went in search for Lori's and my families.

When we were all together we introduced Jill's parents to our families and then coordinated with everyone where we were going to meet. Lori and I took my truck and met everyone at the supper club that Lori's Dad had booked for us. As we drove, Lori asked, "Should we drop our engagement news before or after we eat?"

"I don't know. I'm sure your Dad will make a speech as will my Dad, so maybe we can sneak our announcement in when they have finished. We could throw them all a curve and you can make the announcement."

Lori laughed and said, "Yeah, I'd like that! I'll make it good."

As we walked into the restaurant, I was handed envelopes by both sets of grandparents, which I assumed were checks. Lori got the same thing from her grandparents. She and I sat together at our table and after we had placed our meal orders, her Dad stood and made a speech about how proud he was of all three of us that we had all graduated with honors and what fine people we were. My Dad stood next and said much the same thing as did Jill's Dad. It was really nice to be so well thought of by our families.

When Jill's Dad sat, Lori stood up and said, "Ben and I decided I should speak for us today, so I want to thank you all for your wonderful words and thank all of you for all of the support you have given us through the years. For those of you who may not know it, Ben will begin medical school in September, Jill will start her Doctor of Veterinary Science program and I'm going to begin a PhD nursing program at the same time. So, four more years of school for all of us and then three years of residency for Ben and then we can begin our professional lives.

"Speaking of our lives, professional and otherwise, I just wanted to let you all know that Ben proposed marriage to me today and that I accepted." Lori had slipped the ring on that I had given her as she talked and then held her hand out to show everyone.

There was a loud shriek as Jill jumped up, ran over and nearly tackled Lori as she hugged her. "I'm so happy for you both!"

Lori hugged our roommate back and said, "Thank you! I want you to be my maid of honor!"

Jill laughed and said, "I'd be angry if I wasn't! Have you decided on a date yet?"

"Nah, all we've done is ask and accept. We'll decide on a date later, though I hope it's sooner rather than later!"

Everyone there stood and hugged us in congratulations so things were pretty boisterous until the wait staff began bringing our meals to us. As we ate, I turned to Lori and said, "Good job on the announcement. I agree with you as far as the sooner the better is concerned, so when would you like to get married?"

"I was thinking around the first of July. That would give my Mom and I a chance to get things organized. I don't want a big wedding, but I would like to invite some high school friends and my relatives. How about you?"

I chuckled and said, "My list will be quite small. Just my Dad, Anna and my Grandparents." I thought for a second and said, "Oh, and maybe a couple of our high school teachers that I liked. I'm thinking my best man will be my Dad."

Lori smiled and said, "Your Dad is the best choice."

I laughed and replied, "Actually, he's my only choice! How about our honeymoon? Any ideas there?"

"If it's all the same to you, I'd like to spend our honeymoon at the lake cottage. That would be ideal for me."

"Works for me. Can I ask one favor?" Lori lifted one eyebrow and nodded, so I asked, "If she wants to, can you include Anna in the wedding planning. I'd like to make her an integral part of our family, if possible."

Lori smiled, hugged me and said, "I'd be happy to. I like her a lot."

Lori and I set up house in the lake cottage for the summer, yet again. Over the years we had made it our own in the style of the décor in addition to all of the improvements we made early on in our relationship. Lori kept busy with her Mom preparing for our wedding by driving into town every day.

She, her Mom and Anna decided that since the wedding was going to be small, that it would be held in Lori's parents backyard. They had arranged for a caterer, a string quartet and a large tent because the chance of thunderstorms was always a threat during the summer in Wisconsin. When Lori found the dress she wanted, she told me that preparations were pretty much done. The only thing left was to choose our wedding bands, which we purchased a week before the wedding at the local jewelry store.

We had decided to abstain from sex for the two weeks prior to the wedding in order to make our wedding night something special. Jill had arrived several days before in order to participate in a wedding shower for Lori. Since I didn't have that many male friends, I went without a bachelor's party and just hung out with my Dad and Lori's Dad. The night before the event, Lori stayed at her parents' house along with Jill.

The wedding was scheduled for 1pm on Saturday, so that morning I got myself ready after having spent the night alone. I wore a brand new suit I had bought for the occasion and arrived at Lori's parents house at 12:30. My Dad was already there, so after we hugged each other he led me to the backyard pavilion to await my bride. Luckily, the day was perfect with sunny skies, a light breeze and lower than normal humidity.

Before long, the pavilion filled up with our guests and then the string quartet began playing Mendelssohn's wedding march. My Dad and I turned around to watch my beautiful bride walk down the aisle on her father's arm with Jill close behind. Lori was a vision of beauty in her dress of white satin and lace. I still couldn't believe that she chose me to be her mate for life, but was extremely happy that she had.