Lorena Rae - Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me!" she gasped, whining it out between ragged breaths, body shaking, overwhelmed by what he was doing to her in that moment as he pounded away. His cock was rock hard, as hard as he'd ever known, full size and knocking on the door to her womb with every hard, restrained shove down into the stunning German model. He loved her pussy, everything about her tight, toned body and how they fit together. It had been a fantastic fuck with her and he never wanted it to end even as he felt his climax bubbling away in the background.

He couldn't turn away from it now though even as he wanted more time with the beautiful, leggy model, a creature of pure lust for him ever since she'd arrived. He somehow found a bit more energy and made her moan by slamming down into her, his thrusts barely a couple of inches now as he worked deep inside her, feeling her muscles clenching all up his straining shaft, his sensitive head plundering her silky, velvet depths as he twitched in imminent climax.

Lorena felt it too and squeezed herself in several long, intense grasps that she knew would only enhance it, seeing him shudder and feeling him go even harder inside her, like a block of granite embedded in her sweet yet achingly tired pussy. With a final few thrusts and hard grunts she knew well, she expected him to bury himself a final time and explode, but was surprised as with sudden speed her shoved her legs wide open and yanked himself back out of her, leaving her muscles to clench down on nothing, making her gasp deeply as her body surged and shivered.

She opened her eyes as he shoved her legs aside and hopped over her, finding the power for his legs in the wake of his tension as he pounded his cock down into her, jumping over to suddenly kneel across her lithe body, past her beautifully sculpted abs as he threw a knee over her shoulder into the matting beside her head. It had the double effect of pinning her as he knelt on her long ponytail, holding her in place even if she wanted to escape, grabbing his cock and jerking it hard as he sank down and took aim.

Lorena didn't even have time to protest as the moment he'd achieved position and taken aim he burst over her face, the first thick shot of his orgasm unloading across her silky skin in a hot, thick blast. She gasped intensely in shock and sensation as his hot come hit her face, his aim perfect as he unloaded the thick rope from her chin to her forehead, just touching her deep brown hair as it went into her open mouth at the same time.

She'd never taken a facial before, her first time but despite the unexpected nature of her introduction to it she didn't shy away, finding it hot and arousing even as she was surprised by it, his long, hot bursts exploding over her face as he leaned over her and stroked his cock hard, his targetting seemingly perfect as ejected up the other side of her face while she turned her head and over her eyelid, gumming it shut before more shots were fired across her smooth forehead, beautifully contoured nose and full lips with more of his salty load landing in her mouth as she just gasped and let him give it to her.

Seeing her willingness, he aimed his last couple of shots down over her lips and into her mouth, clenching with every ounce of himself to squeeze the last bursts of energy into ejected his load from his tightened balls onto her face. With a growl he drained the last of himself out and milked his cock as he shoved his still bulging head between her lips, elated to feel her soft tongue meet him and lick the last of his thick load from his tip.

Lorena had swallowed come before, she'd been talked into that by a previous boyfriend but found it acceptable as she shoved as deep as possible to minimise the taste before she'd gulped it down. This was something different though and she was surprised in herself that she welcomed it into her mouth, tasting his thick, salty load as she lapped it up and made him quake at the intensity of her skilful tongue stimulating his most sensitive spot. He groaned and shook over her, trembling as he tried to hold on to enjoy her ministrations until he could stand no more and pulled back out of her mouth.

Breathing hard, he found the control to pull himself over her, carefully extracting his leg and not catching her with his knee before he collapsed on the matting beside her, utterly spent as he left the come streaked model recovering beside him. Lorena swallowed slowly, tasting his thick load, an unexpected culmination to the evening. Their intense gasps for air broke the silence, sweat prickling both of them in the wake of their amazing fuck session. Lorena laid back with her eye glued shut, his load cooling on her skin and muscles unwinding, feeling all the tension draining from her body as she relaxed.

Her hand found his, twisting into his grip as they recovered, feeling the lovely after glow of their carnal pleasure as it spread through them. Lorena had certainly never expected he'd fuck her like that -- he'd never expected her to fuck him at all, and it had been an absolutely fantastic workout. They just spent a minute in the near silence, breathing returning to normal as they recovered and regained their senses.

"Fuck that was good," she breathed, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, amazing," he said, feeling her squeeze his hand. Pushing himself up from the mat, he gave a stretch and looked round for his shorts. Quickly pulling them on, he glanced down at the stunning model beside him, his load still splashed across her pretty face. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelashes were gummed together on one side, struggling and then giving up, looking at him with her one eye.

"Can you get me some paper or something?" she said quietly, addressing her need to clean up.

"Sure, one second," he said quickly, hopping up to his feet and jogging lightly down the gym floor to a dispenser. Lorena watched him go, taking in his muscular physique with her one available eye; he was certainly in great shape and that strength had helped him fuck her hard. She wondered idly whether she might be able to get a repeat performance.

"Here," he said as he jogged back over to her, handing a wad of paper to her waiting hand.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she carefully pressed it to her face, trying not to wipe any of it actually into her eyes in the process as she soaked it up. He grabbed his shirt as he let her sort out his mess, wiping it easily off her smooth skin with a practiced motion from all the make-up she was used to wearing. She checked she'd got it all and wiped her fingers into the paper before looking down at her absolutely ruined yoga pants, the formally skintight black Lycra absolutely destroyed and flopping uselessly over her thighs.

"You certainly did a job on these," she said with a giggle as she played with the loose, ragged edge of one leg.

"Yeah well...yeah," he mumbled, unsure whether to be proud of it. He kind of was anyway, but he didn't intend to show that when it wasn't appropriate.

"Have you got something I can wear? Some shorts or something? I can't leave like this," she laughed, looking up at him even though his eyes were glued to her silky smooth yet swollen pussy, taking her in once more while he had the chance.

"Um...we have a lost and found, there's always stuff in there. You'd be surprised what people leave behind, I'll go take a look," he said, gesturing towards the office.

"Throw me my top please," she said, pointing to the tight white Lycra she'd thrown aside as she'd ridden his cock. He grabbed hit and helpfully chucked it to her, the model just smiling as he headed off to see what he could find for her bottom half. Lorena took a breath and pulled it over her head, checking her hair wasn't all over the place and settling it down over her firm tits. She wiggled a little to get it around her warm body and pushed herself up, wanting to look her best despite everything that had just happened.

"Found something," he said, coming back to her with some shorts in hand, a couple of pairs for her to choose from.

"Oh thank God," she murmured, a little more tellingly than she might have. It was a relief to be able to cover herself up, she didn't need that drama on top of everything else. She took the shorts from him, one small black pair, another longer dark blue pair, both of them loose fitting and perhaps a tad too big for her but that wouldn't matter. She choose the blue pair and threw the others aside, looking up to him watching her.

"Last chance for a look," she teased with a giggle, pulling her knees up and wiggling a little to let him take in her shaven lips for a final time as he smiled.

"Gorgeous," he murmured, taking in her smooth, tight body.

"Thanks," she mumbled in reply before pulling the shorts down and kicking her feet through them, standing up to yank them over her ruined gym wear and conceal herself. She drew the string up to tighten her waist, pleased to find them modest enough before she glanced round for her shoes, flung off in their passion. She kicked them over and shoved her feet in, bending down to pull them on quickly before she stood up with a stretch.

"I think that'll do for our work out tonight," he said.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm beat," she replied, a telling smile creeping onto her lips before she suppressed it like a naughty student.

"We'll hit it again next session," he said.

"Definitely, I look forward to it," she said. Not wanting things to be awkward, feeling the atmosphere about to take hold, she stepped forward and pushed up on her toe to kiss him softly, intimately, her tongue gently meeting his as he returned it and slid his hand to her side for a moment.

"Goodnight, Chris," she whispered as she sank back on her heel, smiling then turning to head back into the women's changing area and ultimately the exit. It had been a very unexpected workout, but one she'd desperately needed. She wondered if the next one might be as intense.

She hoped it would be.

__________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.