All Comments on 'Loretta'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I dont rant much about your stories but you really

got to stop with this theme. Wife turns into a total slut and when he confronts her she says 'it didnt hurt you any - I was just as loving as I always was, etc etc etc'.

Besides the fact that youve beaten this particular line of reasoning to death, its also just about the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. After he agrees to it (her fucking other men) then it might be true but before that its just so stupid it hurts.

Whats the fucking point of being married if this is your relationship. You must be the ugliest fucker on the planet if you are so desperate for a piece of ass that you will pay upkeep on someone elses whore just so you have someplace to shove your noodle when the mood strikes. If you live with a wife like this then thats all you got too - a live in whore but your the only one paying for it when everyone else gets it for free. Without agreement before the fact there cant be any connection or partnership that would make staying married worth it.

All you have to do is go to a bar and sit there and someone will come after you eventually (how soon depends on what you look like). You dont even have to be smooth or good looking, just available. Bar sluts probably are cleaner and smell better than the wife who fucks multiple men, multiple times a day as well. Its just gross to think about. Even in the sluts in high school start looking wore out after less use than this and they have the healing powers of youth. An old married slut that fucks anything around at the drop of the hat is going to end up looking really long in the tooth, really fast.

Fucking random bar skanks is better than being married to a whore (unless she is rich). Its cheaper, you can do what you want all the off time you arent trying to get fucked (i.e. nobody telling you to clean the gutters when you would rather be watching football), and you dont have your friend and coworks laughing at you. Not to mention the wife - a random bar fuck might think you are a bad lay but she isnt going to think you're a pathetic asshole like your wife is bound to eventually.

You really do have more than few screws loose when it comes to some of your plots.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I dont rant much about your stories but you really

got to stop with this theme. Wife turns into a total slut and when he confronts her she says 'it didnt hurt you any - I was just as loving as I always was, etc etc etc'.

Besides the fact that youve beaten this particular line of reasoning to death, its also just about the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. After he agrees to it (her fucking other men) then it might be true but before that its just so stupid it hurts.

Whats the fucking point of being married if this is your relationship. You must be the ugliest fucker on the planet if you are so desperate for a piece of ass that you will pay upkeep on someone elses whore just so you have someplace to shove your noodle when the mood strikes. If you live with a wife like this then thats all you got too - a live in whore but your the only one paying for it when everyone else gets it for free. Without agreement before the fact there cant be any connection or partnership that would make staying married worth it.

All you have to do is go to a bar and sit there and someone will come after you eventually (how soon depends on what you look like). You dont even have to be smooth or good looking, just available. Bar sluts probably are cleaner and smell better than the wife who fucks multiple men, multiple times a day as well. Its just gross to think about. Even in the sluts in high school start looking wore out after less use than this and they have the healing powers of youth. An old married slut that fucks anything around at the drop of the hat is going to end up looking really long in the tooth, really fast.

Fucking random bar skanks is better than being married to a whore (unless she is rich). Its cheaper, you can do what you want all the off time you arent trying to get fucked (i.e. nobody telling you to clean the gutters when you would rather be watching football), and you dont have your friend and coworks laughing at you. Not to mention the wife - a random bar fuck might think you are a bad lay but she isnt going to think you're a pathetic asshole like your wife is bound to eventually.

You really do have more than few screws loose when it comes to some of your plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another cockhold story

I hate wimp husband stories I alway's wondered who would be like that just alot of BS a better verson would have been for the husband to tell her it was fine and then turn around and start bringing women home and eye for an eye would have loved to see the wife's face would have been priceless

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not worth commenting ON!

!!!!!!

shortstoneshortstoneover 17 years ago
Oh, but there is...

something that she has cost him. The respect of his so-called friends as well as the respect that she holds for him. Any husband who loved his wife as much as this character says he does would be devestated and furious especially at this time of the marriage when a look-for baby is on the way. This type of your stories is just too unbelievable to be enjoyable.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Question Bob

If you actually care to read one-

Don't you ever get tired of using the same rational:

How can I be harming you by my cheating if I'm giving you any less love/sex than I was before you found out and you were happy then? If it bothers you, then it must be because of your male ego and not because I'm doing anything wrong.

And you use that line almost EVERY SINGLE TIME in over 75% of your STORIES!

Of course if I could give negative numbers I would do that too for this story.

But MAN PLEASE get a new rational for cheating will ya? Just reading the same thinging process time after time just makes a horrible story that much WORSE to attempt to read

-Risq

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Damn it looks like my theme was taken!

The same old, "you didn't lose anything out of my betraying you, I was still as affectionate and loving as always, etc. etc." The same rationale you use in every story it seems.

And the fact that he didn't lose anything. What bull crap! Now that half the neighborhood and most of their friends know that she treats him like that, do you think they will respect him? If I knew a couple that had someone fucking around on the other and everyone knew about it including the other spouse, I don't think I could be around that couple anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think that some how or some way the island

if England should slip inot the sea and kill all these cucks men who live there. How could any man want to watch his wife who is carring his child fuckin other men? You are a bunch of sick wimp ass queers. Disgusting fucking faggets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting for the sequel

To make this dumb story ...dumber

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB's Back to this drivel!

If nothing else, you are consistent in creating these wimp-husband dogshit stories. As usual, it sucked!

sanman52sanman52over 17 years ago
Two out of three is bad

It's a shame that one has to trip over two of your bullshit stories to get to one that is really good, and this story is not one of the ones.

Why you are preoccupied by:

1) husbands who are interested in watching, hearing about, and/or participating in their wives' extra-marital sex lives

2) husbands eating creampies from their wives after having had sex with their lovers

3) wimp husbands in general

4) wives who cuckold their husbands and then throw the infidelity in the husband's face

5) wives who trivialize or rationalize their behavior as not affecting their marriage

6) wives who become uncontrollable sluts after tasting sex outside of their marriage

7) wives who are obsessed or become obsessed with interracial sex

8) wives who are obsessed with fucking men with large dicks

is beyond me. It's disappointing to read one of your stories and find the plot line following one or more of the above threads. These topics do nothing for me and I would guess for most men, but they obviously interest you (JPB) since you continue to write stories with these plot lines.

I continue to read your stories looking for the gems; and the gems are well worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congratulation

Yet another pile of shit from the master

iexportiexportover 17 years ago
Give him a break!

It's apparent that you all have read the story. If you dislike them so much then ignore them. It's not easy to write any story let alone one that excites you. I see most have commented as anonymous so if you have better stories, post them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB doesn't write to be popular...

...he just has nothing else to do besides writing and publishing his philosophy on life, love, relationships, women, and men. His stories are just a boring as he is.

iexportiexportover 17 years ago
Popular?

It has nothing to do with being popular but more an avenue to vent your fantasies. If everybody bashed the stories they don't like this site would disappear. I for one loath gay and incest stories yet I don't dog the people that write them and/or read them. Stop reading JPB stories and that will end your frustration with his writing technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give it up for a while, Bob.

It's clear you're out of material and have been for months. It's getting to the point where someone could program a little script to generate your stories anymore. Take a break until you can come up with something other than the same story you write constantly now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
is the baby charley

aids and stds will be your kid.it show what values the writer has.

PhlynxPhlynxover 17 years ago
It is always a toss up on what you will get

from JPB.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Please GOD Please KILL JPB

Please... its NOT asking too much is it?

seriously I cant wait for this skank to become a Mother. if this wimp BOB guy wnats a reason why nite fuck anyone if You are getting some... here are 2

1) death of the mon by STD

2) how can the mother ever tell her own kid or pre teen or teenager what is right or wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
funny

It is interesting that neith spouse has a clue what marital fidelity should mean. Perhaps the whore is just using her knowledge of how stupid her husband is against him. Fidelity is about more than ensuring paternity or preventing disease, or at least it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loretta

Loretta and her husband should die of aids, and with any luck the baby will be stillborn.......just like JPB

isra123isra123over 17 years ago
A good submissive husband !

I find the submissive/masochistic husband stories exciting. Wish a bit more graphic sex had been included.

I am surprised at the hostility of many of the recent comments on this story. Choose the type of erotic stories that excite you and stay away from the type that do not turn you on, after all "one mans meat is another mans poison".

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well all I can say is, to me it's the usual wimp husband story that JPB is known world wide for. Wouldn't surprise me if the baby isn"t someone else's! I gave you the 25 for the first part where he nails the guy...

Paul

phoenix764phoenix764over 17 years ago
Another Wimpy Husband Story

What do you do if your pregnant wife is cheating on you repeatedly? You throw her out, and divorce her! It wouldn't hurt to collect evidence against all our soon to be exfriends, so their wives can get even with them. The only thing he owes this slut is the minimun amount of child support. Let the slut earn her living on her back.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
ditto Harry

This is scary - I agree with Harry, who nailed this one. JPB, you're something else. Some of your stories are so good - and others (like this one) are really awful.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Klinger

You need to change your name to Just ole Klinger as you remind me of the hillarious episode on MASH where Klinger tries to get out of the army by writing the same version of women pregnant and parents dying. It ends up with half the family prego and half dying. Your stories for a long time are just repeated scenarios.

I honestly hope you find something more in life than finding your self esteem in stories as your plunge here is not very flattering to you right now. Go fishing Bob and breathe some fresh air and find some good people to brighten your day as you are reflecting too much the lunatics on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gee bobie - 1 cuckster out of 26 commentators

Now there is a sick reason to continue your male humiliation self cuckster stories - however that average doesn't hold up long term. It dives further and lower doesn't it bobie.

Yet you pathetic onward and downward for the diminishing few. Why is that?

I speculate that your predilection is just that. Love of demeaning yourself and males at most every opportunity

It is sad that you are so addicted to that self wimp infection of no self respect that excites cuz everyone else knows.

For example - So in this story now you have to go back and apologise to her john that you hit him and embarrassed him in front of his wife. Damn that could hurt their marriage!

And since you have already said that you must remain chaste for the whore of your children whats the point.

Therein lies the depth of your non-erotic sickness bobie. It is layer after layer of subhuman self demeanment that is intended to further disgust and disrespect the lowest scum crawling excuse for a man there now must be to get excited enough to finally get it up.

Is that your little sick audience bobie? Is it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh!

The lack of imagination, poor character development and zero plot earns you this score.

Loretta is a faithful wife for years and she becomes pregnant and some guy compliments her on day so she becomes a slut. Then to make it okay with Charlie she fuck him more often. That is called guilt. Further, she fucks any guy including his friends so they can laugh behind his back. So Charlie becomes her pimp and voyeur.

Okay, then what is the point of the story? Since no normal adult act in this manner this story is a fantasy. It fails to be erotic so it is not a good stroke story. I only hope that based upon your bio article that you wrote hundreds of stories that this story was one of the early ones. It is not worth the electrons used to form the wordprocessing file.

SleeplessinMD

Musik216Musik216over 17 years ago
HaterAde Drinkers!!!

You really have some haters reading your story. Just because the plot is not what EVERYONE wants...it is, however, good and even excellent to others. I say kudos to your writings and keep it up---Playa! and I'm......

SweetnHot2005N

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
You and your whore wife are really fucked up

in the head. Hope you both catch AIDS!~ BTW That baby doesn't have a chance. To bad it's not the kid's fault.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
piece of shit

I hate these kinds of stories. Why do you keep writing them? What the fuck? Are people really this fucked up? Do people actuall enjoy reading this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh good

JPB has not had the balls to allow comments lately but because another author refered to this story I have a chance to remind bob about how much I think his stories suck.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Wimp!

Well written, pretty enjoyable read, for a WIMP story. I feel obligated to score low for wimp stories, just becuase of content, and it sets a bad example for others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
jpb is it your upbring or you have so much hate

your response to whoring wives and cockold men is mentally off the norm.why a man sit and watch his friends fuck his wife and not do anything.the logic and common sense don't mix.you have deep rooted problems there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why are the readers surprised?

JPB has been submitting basically a "10 to 1" ratio of wimp husband stories as compared to stories where the "cheated upon significant other" has some balls and takes appropriate revenge. Obviously, this type of story is an example of his "trade-mark" efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DAY JOB

You didn't give up your day job did you? I wsted my time reading this story, does that tell you something?

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
_

How embarrassing for you. 'Nuf said.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Random musings on Bob and his plainness

I've often wondered why Bob uses these same elements in so many of his stories. I think it must be because he's trying diligently to get the cuckolded wimp hubby genre just right. He's practicing, tuning up the story if you will, so the tale will be perfect. If that's not it, then I can't explain why one would recycle the same plot, same characters and same motifs over and over again? The shock value is long gone by now, and few readers find such tales erotic.

<P>

Bob says he writes for his own satisfaction. That puts the recycling aspect into an even stranger light. Can Bob not remember what he's written? I suppose not. He's certainly prolific and perhaps he just can't keep all the stories straight. I know I can't.

<P>

Maybe he has a computer program that generates stories based on a few story outlines. That would explain some of the self-plagarism that appears in stories of the same ilk. In any case, I digress. I don't find tales such as this one erotic and, as fiction goes, it's thin at best. I see little that is worthy of commendation here.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 16 years ago
What can I say, Bob?

I'm sure you're at least slightly amused by all the rumpus you manage to stir up. If nothing else, the sheer vitriol ought to tell you how effectively your stories get to some of your readers. Personally, I find I either like your stories or I dislike 'em, there are only a few that fall in between. This is one of those 'tweeners. Reactions to the particular plot aside, I always find your stories well done and I'm constantly amazed at how prolific you are. I'm glad you started allowing comments with your story because there are obviously some very strong emotions out there in need of venting. I always look forward to your next story, even though I don't know if it's going to make me grin or groan. Come to think of it, maybe that's exactly why I look forward to them. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
most boring characters you could write!!

I don't know what it is with Bob but his characters are so shallow and boring that I can't seem to care if the guy is a wimp or a guy who takes his revenge cause all his characters are all void of anything that could make them feel the slightest bit real. It's like watching a movie where all the actors playing real human beings are being done by Terminators with no emotion at all and just saying their lines. It would be nice if you could actually work on trying to give your characters some depth and real human traits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
say what ?

he cuckholds himself.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Should have the baby tested to see if it's his . .

I only give 25 because the story is reasonably well-written. I doubt Loretta has been faithful up to her pregnancy, based on her attitude. The baby needs a DNA test so hubby can find out if it's his or not. Although, come to think about it, he likes creampie and a cheating wife, so maybe it will also turn him on to have a mystery child to raise . . . Also, Mom and baby need HIV testing after delivery, and so does hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just plain nasty

You can do better...you HAVE done better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ecchhh

I'd die before becoming a willing cuckold. I suspect 99 percent of all other men feel the same way. That said, how in hell did the other entire one percent end up on this site?? Seriously, is literotica turning into the quasi gay/wimp hubby site? Why can't we get another category for writers and readers who "get off" on that shit so the rest of us can read "loving wives" stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bob is a little crazy if he thinks that the reader

will put up with shit like this. "Charley, unless you say no I'm going to do it."

I didn't know what to say. The whole thing was too way out and weird for a simple guy like me, "Loretta, I don't know. It's too much too soon and I'm going to need to think on it for a while. This isn't like making a decision on buying a new couch or getting new carpeting." Now here is a clear case of how fucked Bob is. Why not have the husband say " HELL NO BITCH" he has to have a story that his little peckerhead brain could grasp. That's why so many of his stories are shit that's becausze he is. If you don't like it email me and i;ll really tell your punk ass off.Nyminus@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
IS PLAINBOB GETTING SENILE?

Is PlainBob getting senile? He used to be a talented writter. His stories used to have a twist, and the end was unexpected, but now "his husbands" are getting too soft. They just are cuckolds with no value as human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very bad stories!!!

You are getting worse every story you write. There must be something really wrong with your mind to keep on with this type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perhaps your worst

Just fuck you bob.

Ted DanishTed Danishalmost 14 years ago
pregnant wife

I've watched my wife fuck other men and women but not when she was pregnant. Your account is very erotic and so is your wife.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
YOU

ARE ONE SCREWED UP PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 13 years ago
shit

if im a friend i kill the sucker to the good of the world.(and the whore)

self-respect do you know the word?

all people need the self-respect... without that our world crash.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
This story is so outlandish that somehow I enjoyed it.

Lord have mercy, but it was a fun story. And certainly it is different; therefore, I rated it 5*****.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
A KNOWN CUCKOLD

JPB, NOT A VERY GOOD STORY...MAYBE TRUE MAYBE NOT....NO CLOSURE...NO ENDING.....IF SOME BODY, SOMEWHERE WISHES TO PARAPHRASE THIS GOOD LUCK...TK U MLJ LV NV

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
When I saw the JPB byline....

I figured I'd like this. Motherfuck was I wrong! I hate when guys forgive a one time fuck up by a wife. That can be forgiveable, but there needs to be a lot of begging and atonement from her cheating ass. I don't give a flying fuck if she is knocked up, that is no excuse to stay with a whore. And then to make matters worse the guy enjoys the whole thing. Lets face it. Unless the baby (who is the daddy?) is a boy, there is not one single testicle in that house. 1 *

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
JPB. Just Pass my Balls

UGG!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Sorry JPB

While the writing mechanics are fine the story really sucked.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
My God

Those two deserve each other. A worthless slut and a wimp. Nobody to like in this story.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
WOW BOB!!!!!!

This is shitty even for you!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Really Bad

What the fuck kind of crap is this? I can't believe I read this from a prolific author. You must have had a humongous brain fart to write this.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
And I thought

some of your other stories were crap. Too bad they don't have negative 5 rating.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
LMAO

One indicator of a good author is writing stories that differ from their standard fare.

She's still a slut though, and I mean that in the harshest way. I don't condemn them for their lifestyle, just the way the wife approacehed it and the way the husband buckled when he confronted her.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I did not even finish the story.

I know that a willing cuckold (or one that even tolerates it, that makes him willing) deserves every bad thing he gets and I don't have to read about it. I know this is just a story but it pisses me off.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
All those stories....

And suddenly you decide to be happy with a cuckolded husband? I mean, it's certainly your right as an author to write and post whatever you like. But it was a shock, after reading your other stories to suddenly find you writing this happy cuckold story. BARF!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Really!!?? How bout dressing in a pink nightie while in the closet.

Not my cup of tea but a story is a story no matter how pathetic. Thanks for the effort, I think?

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Really!!?? How bout dressing in a pink nightie while in the closet.

Not my cup of tea but a story is a story no matter how pathetic. Thanks for the effort, I think?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I know of this type of thing happening around me, but do think she should have discussed this with hubby first. it could have turned out much differently. a DNA check seems to be in order, just to be sure, everything happened after she got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not to bad

But it seems to me that there are a whole bunch of sorry motherfucker husbands out there that haven't got the guts to be a real man. she may have been pregnant so fucking what she could sleep in another room till the baby is born a DNA test done and throw her slutty whore ass out and while at it let all the wives of the other cocksuckers know that their so called husbands were fucking around on them. I just refuse to believe that any real man would do what this asshole ended up doing.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Disgusting

Zero character development. Charley is a moral wasteland and their needs to be DNA test to test for paternity. 10:1 charley is not the father and we know that she will be no mother.

JPB just mailed it in. Random character generator?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit

Shit and more shit

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

throw her out the third story window, make that 30th story window. then redefine what your definition of friend is, obviously the one you have isn't correct. retribution time for the locals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All you guys out there with pregnant, cheating slut wives

Make sure you get it on video and then divorce the slut. Make sure you take her lover or lovers with you to the wood shed. Kind of hard not to know you screwing a married woman since she's pregnant. (At least most of the pregnant ones are married). Family, friends and even causal acquaintances all get copies of the slut in action. I can't think of anything lower than a pregnant woman screwing a bunch of guys and risking her life, her boyfriend/husband's life and the life of the soon to be born child. This was a new low for you Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crap

Worthless wimp

An idiot with a dick

Somebody get a gun and put this fool in a box.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
One of the worst from JPB...1*

One of the worst from JPB...1*...No more comments...

louguy35louguy35about 9 years ago
What is the real reason?

I wonder if you have ever, or will ever, explain to your readers why you have such a hatred for men. Is it that men have taken too many women from you? Is it that your multiple marriages indicate that you are not man enough to keep a woman? Or is it that your male characters simply reflect your opinion of yourself?

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

I didn't agree with the results, but it was well written, and self explanatory. people react differently to different things, and hubby is no exception. was she right or wrong, only hubby should be the one to judge. he is the one who married her. from what was written, I would have a DNA check done. I wouldn't be raising someone else's kid while they are laughing at me. nicely done author...

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I feel sorry for the baby

being born to a mother with multiple STDs is not a good thing for an infant.

the parents deserve what they get.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Rule change.

There needs to be a rule on this site that states that authors must categorize exactly what's in the stories. That way, readers that don't want to read about stupid cuck husbands can avoid them. It infuriates me when I have to read blindly while hoping for either a BTB, reconciliation or just a plain old divorce story but instead getting stories about husbands that love seeing their wives being used or the husbands being humiliated and liking it. I HATE that trash. Men like that have no pride and deserve zero respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written, as usual.

But sick, just sick. What about the child? Mom's a whore, and dad's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree, what about the poor kid.

This little fag really thinks he is the father, ha, ha.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
I am sure this appeals to a certain demographic

It leaves me cold and frankly, I do not think it is sustainable.

Even if the willing cuck, who only seems to measure a relationship in how much sex he is getting, doesn't mind and NEVER minds (something I doubt), here is the reality.

She is fucking close friends. They have wives. Their wives might have self respect. This is an explosive situation no matter how you look at it...and you cannot say that this woman does not have some serious dominance and disrespect issues, that she is incredibly emotionally insensitive and that her 'matter of fact' tone strongly suggests that SHE is the one with an ego problem. "Lil' Sex Goddess" thinks she is all that because she can give away free pussy.

So meh and double meh to this story. It is someone's cup of tea, but it is not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he's a knowing cuckold?

Why? First off, how about diseases? Secondly, how is he ever going to be able to look himself in the mirror knowing his wife is a cheating slut and that his so called friends are stabbing him in the back? How do you look at them and not see them snickering at you? Time to divorce this slut before you get stuck with child support and alimony. Is it really your kid? Another well written tale with a horrible ending. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that's just nasty

Not only is it wrong i wonder if the baby is his if she could be a round heeled slut now she was probably always was and what a wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a story by a faggot

A story written by a cum guzzling gutter queer for other cock slurping fruitcakes to enjoy. JPB why not just kill yourself and cleanse the gene pool.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 8 years ago
Worthless!!!

This is beneath you!!! You are a better writer than this drivel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
other than endanging herself, the baby, and him wiht diseases she is just a common slut

I fuck them but love you scene means you are basically no more or less than all the others except I let you pay my way in life. She is a whore you pay for in lifestyle but gives it away for free to others. Wow, she really loves not you but your money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And Now The Truth

A couple of weeks later Charlie began to feel I'll. His condition did not improve, so he went to his doctor to be checked out. The results were alarming. The doctor said he had gotten an STD from a lover. The doctor asked who he could have contracted an STD from. He told the doctor 'Only my wife'. Over time the news got worse. About 6 months later more test results came in. Both Charlie and their unborn baby were HIV-Positive.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
I'm glad this was short!

Not too much time invested.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Now I know why it got such a low score.

Not my cup of tea either.

Wish you would have given a wimp alert up front

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
misinformed

Heard you were a BTB writer. Obviously sources were wrong!

You are more like 3rd husband of serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

He knows of her numerous affairs and given his panty sniffing fetish he has to know the creamy center pressed against his nose is meant to humiliate him. She lost job as college instructor in Helena Montana because of info on Facebook. Funny that knowing cuckold would call himself BIG DADDY IKE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
her comment it hasnt hurt you is against one of the main reason for not cheating

the main reason for not cheating is the danger of diseases, followed by pregnancy, and ego has nothing to do with either item. Lastly fidelity has to do with trust and love not lust, a cheating wife isn't in opposition to her husbands ego, she is showing her lack of respect and love for her marriage and her husband. When someone says it hasn't effected our marriage, one can reply, and all that time was time taken away from our marriage. 1* for having a mentally ill woman manipulate a mentally ill man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sick

pathetic

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A CUCKOLD WHO ACCEPTS HIS FATE

and relishes in the aftermaths, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And YET ANOTHER FRIGGIN CUCKOLD STORY!

Can't you write about anything else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking garbage

dna testing and divorce. try for custody as she's not fit to be a mother. !

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
LMAO!

One of the funniest (of JPBs) that I've read in a while. All the commenters who take this one seriously must have some kind of dementia.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
whimp

this one is a complete load of CRAP HORSE SHIT or any thing else you can think off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yuck

If jpb wanted to piss off 10% of his readers he succeeded.

The other 90% are cuck scum

FD45FD45about 6 years ago

Can she unring the bell? As a stroke story for those who get off on cuck behavior, I guess it is as plausible as any other story.

As a life lesson or a long term life choice, well, it sucks cum out of a skanky whore's quim. Personally, I would be losing some friends over this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There is a reason not to fuck around!

You will get some permanent STDs! 25% of the USA male population between the ages of 14 and 44 have Herpes and HPV. So you don't go fucking around slut. That will hurt your baby and your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry STDs and diseases risk to him and the baby,

she doesnt matter if she gets STDs or diseases, she accepts that risk when she fucks expecially bareback. The fact that she openly fucks around and takes the risk, shows no respect, love, or caring for him, the baby, or the marriage. 1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9071 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories