All Comments on 'Lori and Alan, The Beginning'

by Genitor6

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MAKE ME ALLISON

Love to live by Deon and be used as his sissy. Make me a CUCKOLD and my wife a SLUT for BBC. YUM YUM YUM

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 8 years ago
This was us!

Yes, in our younger years, we were a young black-owned married white couple. Rather than panties, my fetish was wearing stockings and we served one of my wife's black middle-aged coworkers. It was so natural to be submissive to him and he taught us so much about our own sexuality. It was my primary role to prep him for taking my wife and to guide his BBC into her welcoming pussy after I offered her to him and begged him to fill her and cum inside her.

Doug689Doug689over 8 years ago
Loved it!

The memories! Never a real cuckhold, but boy I loved watching the big black cock in my wife's pussy, and even better, the cream pies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More of this story

PLEASE

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Got a 5 from me - really excellent story, I just hope there's going to be more of this. I hope you're prepared for the abuse you'll get for writing this story. Lots of mindless trolls on here, but persevere, you have a talent.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 8 years ago
Excellent!

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please.............

i would love to be Allison.... great story. please keep it coming. kinky48186 at yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

I'd love to read more about Alan becoming Allison as Lori becomes a black cock slut. Maybe he could get matching lingerie, grow his hair long, get his ears pierced, nails, tattoos, etc. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

we are a white cuckold couple flirting with the idea of becoming black owned. If our experience could only be as wonderful as the one you write about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Great story, I enjoyed the way in unfolded

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great wrting style

I loved the way you brought this story together.. it flowed very erotically, and hope this the first of more to come from you. thanks for your talent.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 8 years ago
BBC Worship

This is the true way for Beta Whites. The superior Alpha Black man has breeding rights over our wives, and our duty is to simply worship that Nigger man's lust and pray for conception.

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 8 years ago
I want this so much!

I love this story so much! This is what I want in my life! I want so bad to be a sissy for a black man and I want a wife to share this with. I hunger for it! Please, is there anyone out there that would make me their sissy?

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Sexy

Maybe instead of trying to get my wife to have more sex with me and be dominate I should maybe see if I can find a man like this she is on the submissive side maybe a big dominant black man well any man that is Dominant will do as long as my wife doesn't know till he drops the bomb oh her and she has no way out..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That's good cucking!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please kill yourselves...

or at least get spayed. The idea of such useless people reproducing is nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
in what universe!??!

In what physical universe can you call 5'-4" 170# - NOT FAT?????

It could be otherwise named obese, flabby (if the skin falls in loose ripples), or behemoth, but why not just call a spade a spade?

Then again we are speaking of the demented person who authored this and likes watching his wife cheat with people of other "races"....... no taste.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Very nice intro

BBC is outstanding xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️

perverteddesiresperverteddesiresover 2 years ago

wow!! this really needs to continue!! well done

casualwearcasualwearover 1 year ago

Not really into dominance or interracial, this had a erotic appeal to it in that he and his were drawn closer together, and closeness always makes for a better relationship and better sex, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous