All Comments on 'Lori and Tom Learn to Swing'

by Arpea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Tell us about the house party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the story

Hoping for a follow up

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

well written..well paced,,very erotic,, i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stoped reading this garbage after the end of the first paragraph! No story, no character development. Right after the first paragraph, without any background, wife suddenly says, without any reason at all, ""Tom, I think we need to open up our sex life."! What gibberish! This is some amateur who knows nothing about sex or relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought it was ridiculous that the husband had no idea his wife was submissive. This is something that you can get clued in on very early on in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

As an author you make the tom cuckhold and lori the lap dog submissive. Why do you put a guys cock much smaller than the Dominate who can do what he wants with other wives. Id say fuck yes give her to him, divorce and move on. Lori is a loser as much as douche bag who has little going for himself than his own idiotic wife shill to get women for Randy .. What a waste of reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArpea@Arpea
I write fictional tales that usually have some basis in fact in my past. The men and women in my tales are all modern consenting adults. They are mostly open and honest with each other. Thus there are no reasons for getting even. If you are looking for a revenge tale, that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES