Lori and Tom Learn to Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm so horny, you have to fuck me now!"

Tom quickly pulled his swimsuit down, and pulled Lori's off her. Both naked, he pushed her down on the bed. She opened her legs as he mounted her and quickly thrust his hard-on into her pussy. Lori was totally wet, and Tom went into her easily. She thrust her hips at him with abandon, cumming almost immediately. She kissed Tom roughly. He knew he wasn't going to last long and thrust his hips hard at her. Lori started to cum again, and Tom lost it, pumping his cum deep into her pussy as Lori came for a good minute. They separated their bodies, gasping for breath.

"Wow, Lori, you were primed and ready."

"All that talk made me horny."

"So you want to fuck Randy?"

"NO. I mean maybe. I don't know. I felt his cock, it's huge."

"Well, Jill said that they want to swap with us but you and I needed to talk about it first. It seems to me pretty clear that you want to try Randy's big dick. He's a lot bigger than me."

"I don't know, hon. I don't want anything to come between us. What if I like it too much? What if I become a slut?"

Tom laughed. "From the way you behaved in college, I'd say you already are a slut."

Lori reached over and punched Tom in the arm. "That was a long time ago!"

"Besides," said Tom, "we've been together too long and shared too much for sex with strangers to come between us."

"Well, I don't know. They're not really strangers. I kinda would like to try it out, just to see what it's like. If you think it'll be all right."

"OK. I think you should fuck Randy. If you want to try swapping, it's OK with me. But we have to agree to tell each other everything, and no going behind the other's back."

"Absolutely. But what if you like fucking Jill better than fucking me? What if I like Randy's dick too much?"

"Slow down, girl. I love you, not Jill. I just want to cum in her, not live with her. Just view it as recreational sex, like going to the gym for a good workout, and everything will be alright."

"OK. I'll try."

****

Three days later Tom was in his office downtown when he got a call from Randy.

"Tom, this is Randy Sullivan. How are you today?"

"I'm doing well. We enjoyed having you guys over last weekend."

"That's why I called. Jill just got a big bonus at her job, and we are celebrating Friday night. We wondered if you and Lori would join us for dinner at the Palisades that night? Our treat."

"Only if you let me buy the drinks. I'll see if Lori wants to go and let you know tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Tom immediately called Lori.

"Randy and Jill want us to join them for dinner Friday night."

"At their house? I don't know if I'm ready for that yet."

"No, at the Palisades. Jill just got a big bonus, and they are celebrating."

"Oh, I love the Palisades. But it's so expensive."

"They're paying for dinner and we're paying for drinks. Sounds like they have some money to burn."

"OK, hon, sounds like it might be fun. We haven't been out in a while."

Friday night came quickly. Lori had showered and shaved her legs and pussy, but she waited in the bedroom naked until Tom got home. She was sitting on the bed when Tom arrived. She stood and walked to the closet. She reached in, pulled out Tom's favorite cocktail dress and held it out towards Tom.

"Is it ok if I wear this?" said Lori. The dress was one piece, but the top and bottom were made of different materials. The top was black silk, and the skirt portion was a black satiny wool. The top had a v shaped back that plunged down almost to her ass cleavage, and it was strapless. The skirt was beltless and extended about 4 inches down her thighs. The last time she had worn it had been on New Year's Eve, when they had rented a room at a downtown hotel and attended a party in the hotel ballroom. Tom had fucked Lori silly every time she had worn it.

"Of course, Lori, you look very sexy in that."

"But I can't wear a bra with it and my nipples will show if they get hard."

"I don't mind, and I'm sure Randy will enjoy the show. Wear it."

"OK, then, I will. But what if Randy and Jill invite us to their house after dinner?"

"We'll deal with that if and when it happens."

Lori went over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black thigh-top stockings, sat on the bed, and pulled each one onto her long, shapely legs. Then she stepped into the dress and pulled it up. Her plump B cups filled the silk front, with the silk clinging like gloves to her breasts. Her breasts were all that held up the top. She smoothed the skirt down over her shapely ass and down her legs as far as it would go. It barely covered her stocking tops, and clung to every curve of her ass.

"Wow, you look hot, honey. Maybe we should be a little late."

"Down, boy, you'll get some when we get home."

"No panties tonight?"

"I never wear panties with this dress, the panty line will show through."

Lori topped the outfit off by stepping into 4-inch red patent leather heels, making her almost as tall as Tom.

"I'm ready to go."

Tom put on his "uniform," a pale pink oxford shirt with open collar, blue wool blazer, blue boxers, tan cotton slacks and dark brown penny loafers with no socks. They then proceeded to the car and drove downtown. Tom had a passion for cars and drove a restored muscle car with bench seats. Lori got in and slid over next to him, as she usually did. She played with his dick during the entire drive to the restaurant.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Tom parked in front and gave the valet the keys. The valet helped Lori out of the car, and they walked up the steps into the restaurant.

"I think the valet saw my pussy when I got out of the car," said Lori.

"Probably made his day," replied Tom.

As they walked into the restaurant, Lori's heels caused a sexy sway to her body. The silk clung to her breasts, which swayed suggestively as she walked. They went through a railed elevated entry way and walked to the maître d' stand.

"We're with the Sullivan party," said Tom to the maître d'.

"Your party is waiting in the bar," he replied, pointing.

They walked into the bar and immediately spotted Randy and Jill, who were already seated at a table. They stood to greet Tom and Lori. Jill had her red hair piled on top of her head and was wearing a short, tight fitting green satin cocktail dress. The top of her breasts was visible, and the deep v cut revealed a lot of the sides of her breasts as well. An amber pendant on a gold chain hung down into her cleavage. Spaghetti straps crossed and went around her neck, where they tied together to hold the top up. The back was like Lori's dress, plunging down to the top of her ass. The bottom of the dress barely covered her ass cheeks. She was wearing patterned green hose and green 4 inch heels. Randy was wearing a charcoal business suit with a blue shirt and red tie.

Jill walked over to Tom and Randy walked over to Lori. Jill put her arms around Tom's neck, and pulled his head down. Tom wrapped his arms around her waist and stood up, pulling Jill off the floor. She pressed her hips into his crotch, causing an erection. She pressed her lips to his, and stuck her tongue down his throat.

"Hi, handsome," said Jill, "thanks for joining us tonight. I see you are happy to see me," she said, grinding against his erection.

"Jill," said Tom as his hands felt her ass cheeks, "you look good enough to eat."

"That could be arranged, big guy."

Randy held his arms open to Lori, and she put her arms around his neck, leaning in. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as he pressed her bare back with his hands, and pressed his big dick against her pussy,

"Hi, Lori. It should be a fun night. Thanks for joining us."

"It's our pleasure. We haven't gotten out much lately."

The four of them sat at the table. Randy had already ordered martinis around, and as soon as they were seated a cute young waitress brought them.

"I already arranged with the maître d' to bring you the check for drinks and me the check for food after dinner," said Randy.

"Sounds good to me," said Tom.

The four of them each had two drinks before being shown into the dining room. The restaurant was in a marina, and they were seated at a round table for four that overlooked the bay, providing them with a beautiful view. Tom had Lori on his left and Jill on his right. Randy was on Lori's left.

Tom couldn't help but stare as Jill sat down. Her dress rode up her hips, revealing a hint of her red pubic hair, and he could almost see her nipples when he looked down the top of her dress.

Lori looked over at Randy as she sat down, making sure her dress rode up just over the tops of her stockings. Randy winked at her as he observed her breasts swaying in the silk top.

They had a pleasant meal, talking about a variety of subjects of interest to the four of them. Lori was quite attentive to Randy, and Jill to Tom. Not once, however, did the topic of sex or swinging come up. They all had seafood hors d'oeuvres, and steak entrees, with the appropriate wines, and a delectable desert with brandy. They settled the bills at the table.

As they stood up, Randy walked over to Lori and put one arm around her waist. He looked at Tom.

"Thank you, guys, for joining us to help us celebrate. Then he looked at Lori. "Lori, you are going with me. OK, Tom?"

Tom was taken by surprise. He looked at Lori. Lori, however, looked at the floor and put her arm around Randy's waist. She said nothing.

"Then it's settled," said Randy. "Jill, we'll meet you and Tom for breakfast at Little John's at 11 tomorrow morning."

With that he turned Lori towards the door and began walking out with her. Jill grabbed Tom's arm and started towards the door. "Looks like I'm with you tonight, handsome."

Tom escorted Jill to the entry way, where the four of them waited for the valet to bring their cars around. They engaged in small talk, but Lori would not look at Tom. She had a bashful smile on her face. Randy's car arrived first, and Lori got in and they drove away.

As they drove off, Jill pulled Tom towards her and gave him a deep and soulful kiss. She also reached to his crotch and rubbed his hardening dick from outside his pants.

"Did you and Randy plan this?" said Tom.

"No, I had no idea. But Randy's a take charge kind of guy. You know she could have said no."

"Yes, I know."

"Did you know she had a submissive streak?"

"You really think so?"

"I thought it was written all over her. Plus Randy has a sixth sense for that."

"She's never shown that side to me."

"Actually, she has. You just didn't recognize it. She always asks her master's permission before she acts. Except tonight. Until tonight, master was you. Randy's master tonight, and he's good at it."

****

When Tom's car arrived, he got in and the valet held the door for Jill. Jill spread her legs wide as she got in, giving the valet a perfect view of her bare pussy. When she got in she kicked off her shoes, pulled her feet up on the seat and scooted over next to Tom. She put her hand in his lap, unzipped his slacks, and fished out his cock. She jacked it until it got hard, then proceeded to give him a blow job. She kept it up for the half hour it took to get to Tom's house, stopping only when he was close to blowing. When they arrived, Jill put her heels on and went in to the house with Tom.

"Would you like a nightcap?" said Tom.

"Sure, sounds good."

Tom fixed them both martinis and they went out by the pool, sitting and enjoying the warm summer night.

"How does this work?" asked Tom.

"How ever you want it to. But I can tell you Lori is already fucking Randy."

"How do you know that."

"He's wanted to get in her pants since that yard party we all went to last summer. He won't waste time."

"And you're OK with it?"

"I came home with you, didn't I? And he'll tell me all about what he did tonight, and I'll tell him all about what we did. And then he'll reclaim me by fucking me stupid. That's why it works. No secrets. And I suggest you do the same with Lori. Tell her how you fucked me and then ask her about fucking Randy."

"But we haven't fucked."

"We're going to, aren't we? Let's take these drinks to your bedroom."

"You mean the spare bedroom."

"No, your and Lori's bedroom. It's more forbidden that way, it adds to the thrill. I'm sure Lori's getting fucked in my bed."

Lori stood up and picked up her martini.

"Come on, show me the way."

Tom stood up, picked up his drink, took Lori's hand and led her up the stairs to the master bedroom. He took her drink and placed both drinks on the nightstand. As he turned around, Jill reached behind her head, untied the spaghetti straps and pulled the top down to her waist, freeing her tits. She cupped the plump C's, holding them out to Tom.

"Come make my nipples hard."

Tom kicked off his shoes, took off his jacket, and dropped his pants. He walked over to Jill and put his arms around her. He took one of her nipples in his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. It immediately became erect.

"My nipples make my clit tingle," she said as Tom took her other nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it.

Tom pushed her dress down to the floor. Jill kicked her shoes off. She was now standing in just her green hose and garter belt, revealing a full red bush above her labia, and smoothly shaved pussy lips. She pulled the pins out of her hair, letting her red hair cascade down to her shoulders. She unbuttoned Tom's shirt, running her hand through his chest hair and pinching his nipple. Then she pushed his boxers down to the floor, leaving him naked and hard.

"Do you want me to take my garter belt and stockings off?"

"No, leave them on. They are very sexy."

Jill went to her knees and reached for Tom's cock, which was now its full 7 inches long and seven around.

"No," said Tom, reaching for her hand and pulling her to her feet. "You already did that. It's my turn."

Tom shoved Jill on to the bed, with her feet on the floor. He knelt down and put his nose in her pussy, took in the sexy aroma and waggled his nose. Jill gasped. Tom raised up and looked at her pussy. The effect of the full bush of curly red hair above her vulva and a completely bare clit hood and lips was very sexy. He put his head back down and ran his tongue under her clit, and sucked on it. She gasped again and put her hands on the top of his head. He put a finger in her vagina. It was slick with her wetness. He put one finger, then two, into her pussy and massaged her g spot as he continued to lick and suck on her clit. Her hips pushed up into his mouth as he sucked hard on her clit and massaged her g spot.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Tom continued to suck on her clit, biting it gently, as he massaged her g spot with his fingers.

"Shit shit shit shit," Jill wailed as her hips convulsed into his mouth. "I'm cumming, don't stop!" Jill's body shook for a good half a minute. She looked into Tom's eyes and smiled.

"Ohh, baby, that was good. I knew Lori had good taste. Now fuck me and make me cum again." Jill scooted back on the bed and lifted her legs.

Tom stood and kneeled between her legs. She put her feet on his chest and rubbed. Then she placed them on his shoulders. He dipped the head of his cock in her pussy, getting it wet with her juices. Then he rubbed it all over her pussy lips. Dipping in again, he rubbed his cock under and over her clit, causing her to gasp.

"Quit teasing and stick it in me."

He placed his cock at her entrance and pushed his hips forward. As he did, she grabbed him and pulled his ass towards her. She was so wet that his cock went all the way in. She bucked her hips up at him.

"Oh, god, Tom, that feels soo good. Fuck me hard. Give it to me."

Tom began thrusting harder and faster. He leaned his head down and sucked on her nipples as he humped her.

"Bite my nipples. Pull on them."

Tom did as he was told, causing Jill to buck more frantically.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Don't stop, harder hon."

Tom continued to fuck her hard, and she kept cumming for a good minute. She kept urging him not to stop, and he soon realized it was because she could cum multiple times. She started cumming about every two minutes. She grabbed his balls and pulled on them. Finally, she put her index finger in her mouth, cupped Tom's ass, and pushed her finger into his asshole. She found his prostate and began to massage it.

"Oh fuck, Jill. I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

"Cum in me. Fill me full of baby batter."

Tom began to spurt. Once, twice. He kept cumming on the downstroke for 6 spurts. Then he thrust hard and held his dick deep in her cunt, with the head of his dick bumping against her cervix as he spurted twice more. Jill came again when the cum hit her cervix. They remained joined as both struggled to regain their breath.

"Damn, Jill, you are a hot fuck!"

She laughed. "So are you. You shot a lot of cum in me. It's leaking out."

"Yeah, all the stuff leading up to this pumped me up, I guess. So tell me something. I get why Randy swings; women are always after him. But what about you? You've already got a big dick whenever you want it."

"Well, there are two things, really. First, I love to screw different guys. Like tonight, it was a real thrill for me to get fucked by a man whose never had his dick in me before. And I'll want to fuck you again. Fucking only one man for the rest of my life does not appeal to me.

"The second thing is that I can never get all of Randy in me. The sex is great, and he makes me cum in buckets, but when he bumps up against my cervix, he still has a couple of inches to go. So he bumps it with every stroke. You, on the other hand, are plenty big around and your cock just reaches my cervix. You only really bumped it at the end. I came 4 or 5 times while you were fucking me."

Jill reached over to the end table and took a sip of the martini that was still there. Then she reached over and fondled Tom's cock, jacking it until he started to get erect again. She lowered her head and pushed her mouth down on Tom's cock.

"MMMMM, yummy. Your cum tastes so good mixed with my pussy juice. OK, cowboy, you ready to go? I want to do it again."

"Really, tonight?"

"Not tonight. Right now. I guarantee that Randy has already fucked Lori at least twice, probably three times."

"Really?"

"Randy and I have been together for 15 years. I know him pretty well, hon. Now roll that sexy body over and I'll make you hard again."

Tom laughed. "You betcha. How many times can we do this?"

"We've got all night. As many times as you can get it up. Only this time I want it doggie."

Tom was now competitively challenged. He rolled over flat on his back and she sucked his cock until he was hard again. Then she got up on her hands and knees and he fucked her doggie. He really enjoyed pulling her back onto his cock by her ass or her trim waist, pulling her nipples while her tits flopped beneath her, and pulling her hair as he came. He discovered he was right about her being multi-orgasmic, as she came another 4 or 5 times until Tom pumped her full of come again.

Again, they rested and talked for a few minutes, Jill sucked his dick hard again, and they fucked again. This time Jill rode Tom cowgirl style as he mauled her nipples. After that, Jill did Tom reverse cowgirl. Their last fuck was missionary like the first, but slower and gentler. They fell asleep still joined.

Tom was having a very pleasant dream when he woke up about 9 am to Jill sucking his cock hard. Then she slung her leg over his, and sunk her pussy down on his hard-on. She put her hands on his nipples and pumped up and down on his cock. Her tits shook as they both reached orgasm. Tom was surprised that he still had some cum left as he creamed her pussy once again. After she came, Jill lay down on Tom's chest, kissed him deeply, and rubbed her tits against his chest.