Lori and Tom Learn to Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hon," she said. "We need to meet Randy and Lori at 11. Come shower with me."

The two of them showered together for half an hour. They were both too sated for more sex, but they rubbed each other up with soap and had fun with each other's body.

When they got out, Jill said "I can't go to Little John's in what I wore last night. Can I wear something of Lori's?"

"I don't know. Lori is a lot taller than you. Let's see what we can do."

They ended up settling on a pair of Tom's shorts, which were big but looked ok, and on one of his T-shirts, which fit her like a shirt dress. She had no bra, so her nipples were visible through the cotton fabric. Tom put on jeans and a T, and loafers. They put Jill's clothes from last night in a shopping bag. They went out to the car and started out,

Tom and Jill arrived before Randy and Lori. They got a table, ordered a pot of coffee, and waited. About 5 minutes later Randy and Lori arrived, dressed similarly. Randy was his usual self-confidant self. Lori was hanging on him. When they sat in the booth opposite Tom and Jill, Lori snuggled up against Randy, with her mouth kissing his neck, one hand around his arm next to his chest and the other in his crotch,

Tom spoke first. "How did your night go?"

Lori looked right into Tom's eyes. "We had a wonderful night, didn't we, Randy," she said as she massaged his cock through his pants. Randy ran his hand up the loose shorts Lori was wearing and petted her pussy. Both Tom and Jill could see all of it. Tom chose to ignore it. Then they ordered and all had breakfast.

When they had finished Randy said "Lori and I had a great time last night, didn't we, Lori?"

Lori cooed, "Yes, we sure did, Randy," as she kissed the side of his face and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"I hope we can do it again soon," said Randy. "What do you think, Tom, did you and Jill have a good time? Wanna do it again?"

Tom laughed at the absurdity of it. "Maybe," he replied. "First I'll have to talk to my wife about it."

Randy laughed. "I'll take that as a yes. Let's go home, Jill." He pulled Lori's arms off him and stood up, reaching out to Jill. Jill got up and took his arm and they walked out the door.

When Tom and Lori got to the car, Lori scooted over next to him like she usually did. She put her hand on his dick and jacked it, getting it hard. When Tom didn't say anything, she spoke.

"Are you mad at me?"

Tom laughed. "Mad at you? No, I did the same things you did."

"Maybe not."

"What do you mean, maybe not? What did you do, Lori?"

"Randy fucked my ass."

Tom's jaw dropped. As long as he had known Lori, her poop chute had been exit only.

"How did that happen?"

"I'll tell you all about it when we get home."

The rest of the 15-minute drive was spent in silence, although Lori continued to play with Tom's dick.

When they got home, they went in the kitchen.

"Want a drink?" said Tom.

"Maybe a beer. We need to talk and I want to keep a clear head."

Tom opened up a couple of bottles of beer and they went out to the pool area to sit in the sun and talk.

"So you let Randy fuck your ass? How did that happen?"

"I'll tell you all about it. Randy says we need to talk openly before we decide if we want to go further. But I want you to tell me about your night. I promise that'll I'll be totally honest."

"OK. I think you saw that Jill and I were getting along well at dinner. Still, I was surprised when Randy said you were going home with him. And you wouldn't look at me or say no. So, after you two left, I asked Jill if they had set this up. She said no. She also asked if I knew that you were submissive. I said no. Are you?"

"I think I might be. But I never knew it before."

"So when we got in the car, Jill scooted over next to me and blew my dick all the way home."

"Did you fuck?"

Tom proceeded to relate the entire evening to Lori, as best he remembered it, including their conversations. When he was finished, Lori stood up and leaned over and kissed him.

"I love you, Tom. Did you enjoy fucking Jill?"

"Yes. It was so much different than fucking you. And I could tell she was enjoying it, too."

"So you fucked her, like six times including this morning?"

"I think so. Now your turn. Did you enjoy fucking Randy?"

"I behaved badly last night, Tom. I hope you still want to stay with me. I think Randy fucked me nine times, I kinda lost count. It started when we met Jill and him in the bar. Randy was fully erect when he hugged me. His cock rubbed my pussy. It's so big, it rubbed my clitty. It made me so horny. Then during most of dinner I had my left hand in Randy's crotch under the table, rubbing that huge thing. When we got up to leave and he put his arm around my waist I almost came. I thought I was going to cum and that you would see me cum, so I couldn't look at you. Then Randy just kind of assumed I would go with him. I wanted it to happen, but I couldn't speak.

"When I got into his car, buckled up and closed the door, Randy turned to me and said 'I really want to fuck you Lori. But you have to do anything I say. Understand?" It was like I was under a spell. I don't know why. I told him I understood. Then he told me he wasn't going to fuck me until he came in my mouth, and if I wanted, I could do this on the way to his house, so we could fuck right away when we got there. I said OK, leaned over the console, fished his dick out of his pants, and gave him a blow job. Not a very good one, because there wasn't much room, and I couldn't get all of his dick in my mouth. But I swallowed a lot of cum.

"When we got to their house, he led me straight upstairs to their master bedroom. He told me to take off my dress. I did. He told me to leave my stockings on. I did. He told me to sit on the bed. I did. He got undressed, and walked over to me, his big dick hanging down. 'Go ahead, hon, play with it,' he said. "I know you've wanted to fuck it since you felt it in your pool. Haven't you?' Yes, I said, I've never had one this big. Then I jacked his cock and massaged his balls until he was totally erect. His dick is huge.

"When he was fully hard, he said 'get on the bed on your hands and knees, Lori.' I did it. He pulled me back to the edge of the bed and stood behind me. He grabbed my ass and put the head of his cock in me. I was so horny my juices were running down my leg, but it still didn't go in easily. It took about 5 minutes for him to work most of it into my pussy. 'Still a little left, hon. Do you want to take it all?' Yes, I said. He pushed it the rest of the way in me. 'Good girl,' he said. 'You took it all. 9 ½ inches of dick is in your pussy. How does it feel?' I felt so full. I had never felt that before. Fuck me, I said. He pumped his big cock in my pussy for maybe 20 minutes, making me cum twice. He played with my titties, pulled my hair and stuck his thumb up my ass. Then he started to cum. It felt iike gallons. It ran out of my pussy around his cock, and down the inside of my thigh. I came again when he started pumping me full of cum. Then he just held my butt and pushed his cock as far as it would go in me and held still for a couple of minutes.

"I have to say I loved the feeling of that huge cock in me. 'You ever had one that big?' No, I said. "You loved it, didn't you?' Yes, I said. 'You want to do it again, don't you?' Yes, I said.

"Randy pulled his cock out of me and wiped it on my stockings. Then he went over to a dresser, reached in a drawer, and came back with two items. 'When I put my thumb in your ass, you were pretty tight. You've never done anal, have you?' I don't do anal, I said. 'Lori, you're mine tonight and you have to do anything I say. I'm going to fuck your ass tonight,' OK, I said, and I meant it. At that moment, I was willing to do whatever he told me to do.

"Then he showed me what was in his hands. It was a tube of lube and a butt plug. He lubed up my asshole and then shoved the butt plug in. It hurt at first, but as I got used to it I forgot it was there.

"Then he told me to suck his dick to make him hard again. I did. Then he sat down on the bed and told me to turn my back to him and sit on his dick. I did. He fucked me that way for another twenty minutes, playing with my titties, sucking hickeys onto my neck, pulling my hair and pushing on the butt plug in my asshole and making it twirl inside my ass. I came another couple of times before he pumped another load into my pussy.

"After that he went back to the dresser and came back with a bigger butt plug. He pulled the first one out of my ass, lubed me up again, and pushed the bigger one in. Again, it hurt for a minute. Then he had me put my arms around his neck, he put his hand on my ass and he lifted me up, put my pussy over his dick, and dropped me down on it. I think we only fucked a few minutes this way, but I came three times. I was so hot. After he shot more cum in me, he pulled the butt plug out and put a bigger one in.

"We repeated this all night. We stopped a couple of times for bottles of water, but otherwise we just fucked all night. I think he put 5 different butt plugs in me, each one bigger than the one before. Finally, after fucking 8 or nine times, we fell asleep. When I woke up, my hand was wrapped around Randy's dick. He had morning wood.

"As I was jacking his morning wood, Randy woke up. 'Lori,' he said, 'you are one hot woman. I love fucking you. We're going to break in your asshole now. Get up on your hands and knees.' I did. He walked behind me, put some lube around the butt plug, and pulled it out. The last one was bigger around than Randy's cock. 'How does that feel now?' Weird, I said, it's empty. He laughed.

"Randy then mounted me doggie, pushing his cock all the way into my pussy and playing with my asshole at the same time, pushing first one finger and then another into my asshole. I was just about ready to cum when he pulled out of my pussy. He put the head of his cock on my asshole and pushed. My sphincter resisted, but he kept pushing. The head popped in. It hurt a little, but not as much as when he first put the butt plugs in. He kept pushing until his whole cock was in my ass. This was way more than the butt plugs. When he was all the way in, he just held his cock in my ass for like 5 minutes.

"After five minutes he started fucking my ass. He used slow long strokes at first, but as I got used to it he started to speed up. After a few minutes he was fucking me hard, and I was liking it. He played with my clit while he was fucking my ass. I had no idea that the rectal tissue was so sensitive. All of a sudden, I started to cum from the butt fucking. I'm coming, I yelled. Just as I did Randy pumped cum into my rectum. He collapsed on my back with his dick in my asshole.

"After that we took a shower together. He bent me over in the shower and fucked my ass again. 'You are an ass slut now, aren't you? You like having your ass fucked, don't you?' Yes, I said. Then we got out of the shower, and dried off. Should we get dressed to go to breakfast? I said. 'Not yet. Lie on the bed on your back' I did it.

"We had not fucked missionary yet. Randy approached me, caressed my titties and kissed me. Then he mounted me missionary and began a slow sensual fuck. He made love to me. He caressed my neck and he kissed me deeply. He talked to me as he made love to me. 'I love fucking you, Lori. You can take my whole cock. Jill can't do that. I hope we can do it again sometime. And I love how you like being controlled.' Yes, Randy, I said, I did everything you asked me to do. 'And you liked it, didn't you, Lori?' Randy, I loved it, I said. 'You want to fuck me again, don't you?' Yes, Randy, I want you to fuck me again. Then he and I both came at the same time. We lay there for a bit, joined at the genitals, and then got up.

"Should I shower again, I said. 'No,' he said, 'I want to deliver you back to your husband with my cum in your ass and pussy.' OK I said. 'Come lick the cum off my dick'. Yes sir, I said. I licked his cock clean. So I had his cum in my mouth until we ate breakfast.

"And I still have his cum in my ass and my pussy. Tom, I was totally in his control until you and Jill came into the restaurant this morning. And I liked it. And I want to fuck Randy again. But I don't want you to leave me. I'll make it up to you."

Tom closed his eyes, lost in thought.

"Actually, you were totally in his control until he and Jill left, hon. I didn't know until last night that you were a sub."

"Neither did I, Tom."

"And you seemed to be honest and forthright with me about last night, like we agreed. You could have said no to going home with Randy, but I could have also. I said nothing either. I'm not going to throw away all we've had together because of one crazy night. Last night was both of our faults. We didn't talk enough beforehand. I guess we didn't really know what to talk about. So let's take one thing at a time. First, last night. How are you going to make up for last night?"

"Well, you fucked Jill."

"Yes, but she didn't submit to me and I didn't fuck her ass."

Lori closed her eyes and thought. "OK, Tom. You can fuck my ass anytime you want. And if you want me to submit to you, I'll try it."

"I'm not even sure I can be a dom. We'll play it by ear. Number two. I know you are desperate to fuck Randy again. And I enjoyed fucking Jill. But I feel like they took advantage of our lack of knowledge. If we get together with them again, we need to have a sit down with them first and establish some ground rules. I did not appreciate the way things came down last night."

"And number three, total honesty. If I find out that you are fucking Randy or anyone else behind my back, without my agreement, I'm out of here."

Lori was silent for a minute while she was thinking.

"OK, Tom. I agree that if you want to fuck my ass, all you have to do is ask and I will submit. I agree that neither of us can fuck anyone else unless we both agree ahead of time. And I agree that I will not talk to Randy or see him until the four of us agree on a set of rules. Finally, I agree that if you want to dominate me, I will submit, within reason."

"What do you mean, 'within reason'?"

"I just found out I was a sub. I don't know what it means or what my limits are yet. We have to experiment; I have to figure it out."

"OK. So do I. One more thing. If we swap, same room unless we agree beforehand."

"OK. I have no problem with that."

"Then we're agreed. Subject to those conditions, we can stay together and continue to experiment with swinging."

"Come on, Tom," said Lori, standing up and leading him back into the house. "We can seal the deal with you fucking my ass for the first time. And you won't need any lube. You can fuck my ass in Randy's cum."

****

On Monday about mid-morning at work Tom called Randy.

"Randy, Tom here. How are you today?"

"Hi, Tom. I hope you guys enjoyed Friday night as much as we did. We'd like to do it again sometime."

"That's why I called. We did enjoy it, but we were taken by surprise and we both felt that it got out of our control. We talked about it and set some limits for ourselves. We'd like to continue to see you and Jill, but we'd like to have an open discussion of how to go forward with it. Will you two come over Saturday afternoon and discuss it with us?"

"Sure, that sounds fair. Let me check with Jill."

"OK, say about 3. We'll have cocktails and fix dinner. Whether anything else happens depends on our discussion."

"OK, Tom, but keep an open mind."

Tom laughed. "We took Jill and your advice and talked it out between us."

"Well, that's what it's all about. See you Saturday."

Tom hung up and called Lori.

"I talked to Randy; they are coming over Saturday about 3. He sounded disappointed; I think he wanted another shot at dominating you."

"I'm sure he did, he fucked me silly. Literally. But you and I come first."

"Love you hon. See you tonight."

"Back at you.'

Midafternoon Tom got another phone call.

"Hi, Tom. This is Jill. I was missing you after the weekend. I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow, and maybe extend our afternoon."

Tom's hair stood up on the back of his neck.

"Sorry, Jill. I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon. Are you guys coming over Saturday?"

"Oh, we were invited? I'll talk to Randy."

She hung up. Tom called Lori immediately.

"Guess who just called me."

"I'm guessing Jill. Randy just called me. Wanted me to get together with him tomorrow afternoon. I told him no."

"Same here, hon. We need to be careful with these two."

"Yes, I agree, Tom. If swinging is going to work for us we need to be on the same page."

"We will be. I promise I'll protect you."

****

Lori and Tom had many more discussions that week about swinging. When Saturday arrived, Randy and Jill arrived promptly at 3. Randy wore his usual sweat suit and flip flops. Jill wore her yellow bikini with a transparent cover up and gold sandals to match. Lori wore one of Tom's white t-shirts, which fit her like a short dress, although her nipples were clearly visible through the top and the bottom of her ass cheeks were visible. Tom had on a pair of cargo shorts and was bare chested. Both were barefoot.

Lori greeted Randy by putting her arms around his neck and grinding her pussy against his dick. Randy cupped her ass cheeks and discovered the shirt was all she was wearing. Tom greeted Jill by grabbing her waist, lifting her up to his face and kissing her.

"Hi guys," Tom said. "Let's go out by the pool and I'll fix drinks."

They all trooped to the table by the pool. Tom fixed them all martinis. Tom spoke first.

"OK, first things first, said Tom. "What was with the private phone calls?"

"It was a test," said Randy. "We told you swinging only works if you are honest with each other. If either of you had agreed to the invitation to tryst privately, we'd have followed through, fucked the snot out of you, and then dropped you. But you both refused."

Tom went on. "Lori and I had some long talks after last Friday night. We both had fun, but we were taken by surprise. I think it was because we didn't know enough to ask the right questions. I think you took advantage of us."

"Either of you could have said no," said Randy.

"Yes. If we had known enough to have agreed to what our limits were going to be before we met you for dinner. We didn't. Still, we both had fun. We'd like to do it again. We want to continue to have sex with others, including you two. But we have talked about our own limits now. First, neither Lori nor I knew of her sub tendencies until last Friday. We've been reading on the internet a lot about it since then."

"Yes," Lori interrupted. "We have. I don't know what my limits are yet or how far I want to take it. I loved being in Randy's control last Friday, but I only want one master until I'm more comfortable. Tom has agreed to be my master, and I have agreed to do anything he says when I hand over control."

"And I don't know if I can be a proper master yet, but I have agreed to be her sole master for the time being. Unless I turn control of her over to you, Randy, you are not her master and not to act like one.

/

Randy looked like he was dumbstruck as he looked at Tom.

Tom continued. "Which brings us to number two. I have also agreed to protect her from being a sub to anyone else. So, we want to be a same room couple for now. No solo dating, no separate rooms. That will probably change down the road, but it's the only way it will work for Lori and me at the present."

"I apologize for taking control of Lori last Friday. I thought you were agreeing to it. Lori had her hand on my dick all through dinner, and I thought you two had decided it was ok to swap with us. Your rules are ok with me, we've dealt with other 'same room' couples and still had a lot of fun. What about you, Jill?"