Lori and Tom Learn to Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

"I'm not a dom or a sub so that part doesn't affect me. And I like watching you fuck, Randy. So I'm in."

"OK. One more thing. We've been doing a lot of reading and realize that we need to be more assertive about our do's and don'ts. So no means no. And Lori told me she never said no to you Friday night, that she said yes to everything. She wants me to be able to say no for her."

"Ok," said Randy and Lori in unison.

"OK. Then we're agreed. I propose that we take our drinks to the hot tub. We have some finger sandwiches to eat after that. Then after cocktails the four of us can retire to the master bedroom. How's that?"

Randy raised his martini glass and said, "I'll drink to that plan."

"Me, too," said both Lori and Jill.

"OK, I'm making a new house rule," said Lori as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. She stood there naked, her nipples standing out. "From now on, suits are not allowed in our pool."

"Good rule," said Tom. He dropped his cargo shorts and was also naked. "I'll make another round of drinks."

Randy stood up and peeled off his sweats. He was naked underneath. Jill took off her cover up and her bikini. Now all naked, Lori, Jill and Randy walked to the hot tub overlooking the pool. It was situated above the pool with brick steps leading up to it. A steady stream of water from the pool below ran through a heater and into the hot tub. Excess water cascaded out ot the tub and into the pool below. There were several flat areas where occupants could set their drinks down while seated in the hot tub.

Tom returned with a tray of martinis, this time served in plastic glasses. They all climbed into the hot tub. Tom and Jill sat on one side, next to each other. Randy sat opposite them. Lori got in last, went over to Randy and sat in his lap. She started playing with his dick under the water. It immediately started to rise. Randy reached up and tweaked her nipples.

"Can I sit on this thing later, Randy?" Lori whispered to him.

"I don't know, I think I'd rather put it in your asshole," he whispered back.

"You have to ask Tom about that. He told me I was to sit on your big dick while he puts his dick in my asshole."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"Not yet, but I intend to tonight."

Randy spoke out loud to Tom.

"Is that right, Tom? I'm going to fuck Lori's pussy while you fuck her ass?"

"Yes, that's what we decided. And Jill can sit on your face while you fuck Lori. Does that work, Jill?"

"I think we can make that work," said Jill. She was jacking Tom's seven incher at the time. "Can I get my ass fucked too?"

They all laughed.

Two hours later they all went upstairs to the master bedroom. They had engaged in a lot of foreplay, and all were very aroused. Tom put his arms around Jill's waist and lifted her cheerleader body up to him. He kissed her deeply as she rubbed her tits against his chest. She reached below him, grabbed his erection and guided into her slick pussy. Tom, still standing, bounced her curvy ass up and down on his erection. He kissed Jill passionately as he did so. As she bounced on his dick, she had her first orgasm of the night.

Lori sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. Randy knelt before her, tonguing her wet pussy and sucking on her clit. She came in seconds.

"Oh, I need that man meat in me now," Lori said. Tom was watching Randy eat her pussy. "Get on your hands and knees and let him do you doggie, Lori. It'll go deeper."

Lori did as Tom said. Jill continued to bounce on Tom's cock. Tom reached down where their genitals were joined and fingered Jill's clit. Jill started to cum again.

Lori got up on her hands and knees, with her knees at the edge of the bed. Randy stood up behind her, his huge dick fully erect. He grabbed lube from the nightstand and slathered her asshole with it. He then pushed his thumb into her asshole. It went in much easier than it had last Saturday night. At the same time his dick pushed into her pussy. Lori started cumming immediately. Randy fucked her pussy as he reamed her asshole with his fingers.

Tom's legs were getting tired, so he sat on the other side of the bed, with Jill still bouncing on his cock. "Bite my titties," she told him. He lowered his head, took one of her nipples in his mouth and bit it gently. "Oh shit," she said as she started cumming again. Tom couldn't handle her contractions on his cock and shot sperm into her snatch. He shot 6 or seven times. Then the two of them fell back onto the bed, gasping for breath.

Next to them, Lori was pushing back on Randy's monster dick, enjoying the full feeling it gave her. She had wanted his cock in her again ever since their last meeting. Randy was pulling on her titties, which were swinging beneath her as he fucked her pussy. Randy loved the way Lori could take his entire length. He started to cum in her, pushing her into another orgasm. Randy usually came in buckets, and this was no exception. Cum ran out of her pussy from around his dick. They, too, collapsed on the bed in a heap, out of breath.

Tom went downstairs and returned with a bottle of water for each of them. They all sprawled on the bed.

"That's another first for us," said Lori. "We never shared partners like that before."

"Yes, I'd say you are full-fledged swingers now," said Jill.

"Yes, I think we are hooked," said Tom.

"We're hosting a house party in two weeks. Do you two want to come?" said Randy.

"We'll have to talk about it first, I'll let you know Monday," said Tom.

"I think we'll want to do it," said Lori. "OK, I'm ready for my first DP."

"I thought you did two guys in college," said Tom.

"Yes, but they spit-roasted me. I didn't do anal then. Randy took my asshole cherry."

"OK then, Randy, lie on your back on the bed. Lori, play with his dick until he's hard, then mount him." They both did. As soon as Randy was hard, Lori swung one leg over his pelvis and pushed her pussy down on his dick, stuffing it into her. Tom got onto the bed behind her and pushed her torso down onto Randy's chest. He put more lube into her asshole and pushed his erection in. He and Lori had now made anal a regular part of their love making, and he went right in.

Lori put her hands on Randy's chest and pushed herself up, so she was seated on Randy's cock with Tom's cock in her ass. Randy and Tom started to pump her holes. It took them a couple of minutes to get the right rhythm going, but when they did Lori went crazy. As Randy pushed up into her pussy Tom would pull his cock out. As Tom pushed in, Randy pulled his out.

"Oh my fucking god," Lori literally screamed. "I'm cumming already! Damn, don't ever stop!" Jill, who had been watching, went over to them, facing Lori and put her pussy down over Randy's mouth. He immediately began tonguing her. Jill placed her arms around Lori's neck, pulled her head towards her, and kissed her full on the lips, pushing her tongue into Lori's mouth. Lori did not resist but returned the kiss. She started having a series of orgasms as Jill sucked her nipples and Randy and Tom plundered her pussy and asshole.

The four of them continued to fuck this way for many minutes, until Tom and Randy both pumped Lori full of cum. Then they had more water and switched off, with Tom fucking Jill's pussy and Randy fucking her ass, while Lori rode Tom's mouth and sucked on Jill's tits. The four of them continued long into the night in many combinations. Both Tom and Lori now considered themselves seasoned swappers. They hadn't talked about it yet, but both had decided individually that they wanted to attend the house party.

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers