All Comments on 'Lori Ch. 01'

by odlum

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OLD BuzzardOLD Buzzardover 16 years ago
Lori

I really enjoyed the story of Lori and the way you portrayed her....more like a real person with real problems....

sharkandpensharkandpenover 16 years ago
I liked this one a lot

I guess I'm just not convinced she deserves to be as angry as she is. They guy didn't trick her, she knew he wanted to be more than friends from the start. They were on the verge of sex before she found out about the money so he could have gotten away with not offerring it and saving himself $6k (and she'd have probably been less snotty to him at the end)

But I do agree with the first comment. I definately feel like Lori is a real person with real problems, which really makes the story.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lori is an interesting character

There is a lot of real life in Lori. But why is she so angry at the end. Is she annoyed at her date, who she knew was interested in her, or herself? I look forward to seeing how this character will develop in future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userodlum@odlum
33 Followers
I enjoy reading and writing. Honest friends, good food, wine, chocolate, and sensuous touch are some of the things which give me pleasure. I have a passion for motorcycles and touring throughout North America.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lori Series Info