All Comments on 'Lori Ch. 04'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This story continues to get more interesting

I look forward to where you are taking their relationships. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your best,

but still hot.

AbimelechAbimelechalmost 5 years ago
hopefully you will find a happy end for them

I found your stories a couple of days ago and have read most of them so far. I like them very much and hope you will write more of them over time.

Your characters have a serious side and at the same time are funny and playful, so that they are a lovable bunch.

You aren't afraid of difficult topics like PTSD or serious relationships between young people and older people and try to develop their stories in a way, that lets me think about the earnestness of their attempt to conquer love and life.

As for Lori, Tiff and Phil, I would like to learn a bit more about them, why they are so special other then by their attraction to each other and the growing love in a polygamous relationship.

What is between Lori and Phil more than a very well functioning boss/assistant relationship, what is drawing Tiffany to Phil an vice versa, what beyond sexual attraction will be the the fundament of Lori's and Tiff's love to each other?

I do hope for a happy ending, that they find a way with their friends / in their jobs, that Lori will find some members within their family, that will learn to accept a triangular love and "marriage". Even a minister could be able to learn that God might not be so restricted in his understanding of love, to limit it to two people only. The bible might be suggesting that normally man and woman go together (which btw is helpful to maintain a certain number of people on the earth) but in my opinion the biblical concept of love (as in 1 Cor 13 "4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;2 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (engl. standard translation)) is not restricted to one woman and one man only. Our minds may struggle but PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE do not think that God is as small as our minds sometimes are!

There might be lots of challenges, even problems with same gender relationships and/or more than two people involved, but they are not too much different from other constellations (mixed race - poor/rich - health or mental issues - education levels - etc).

Lets hope for enough people in the world and in the story of Lori, Tiffany and Phil, that this kind of love can find places and ways to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please comtinue. And yes...let them both have babies. Plil would love it.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Would like to see this series continued.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Enough

Enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories…!!! They are among my favorites…!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
1583 Followers
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lori Ch. 03 Previous Part
Lori Series Info

SIMILAR Stories