Lori Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

"I know Sweetie, just stand there and relax." I said to her as her head rested against my chest.

"Just enjoy it Love." Tiff said as her hands caressed Lori's ass.

"Nobody took care of you." Lori said over her shoulder to Tiffany.

"Baby, I took care of myself more than once watching you two. Like I said downstairs, that was hot." Tiffany said as she pressed against Lori, sandwiching her between us.

"This feels so nice." Lori murmured softly, closing her eyes and resting her head against my chest as the hot water ran over our bodies.

At some point after Lori and I began to wash Tiffany's body, Lori dropped to her knees and began to lick Tiff's pussy. Tiffany's orgasm was strong enough that her nails dug into my forearm so deeply when it hit her that she drew blood.

Lori was smiling as she looked up at me said, "You're turn." pushing me back against the shower wall as a still convulsing Tiffany slumped against the wall beside me, head down, gasping for air.

After taking a moment or two to recover, and finally noticing that Lori was doing everything her talented little mouth could do to nurse my dick back to life, Tiffany knelt beside her and the two of them began working on me in tandem; giving me one of the best blowjobs I had ever received. It took some doing after what had happened downstairs but when I finally came, it was Tiffany's mouth on my dick as Lori knelt beside her, staring up at me with a smile on her lips.

As they climbed to their feet Tiffany said, "I told you that you are just beginning to figure out what being spoiled means. Did you think Phillip would be the only one doing it?"

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too Honey, now let's go to bed." Tiffany said as she took Lori by the hand and led her to the bedroom, leaving me standing there alone.

"Bring us some towels Phillip. Would you please?" Tiffany said over her shoulder as they walked away.

Turning off the water and grabbing an armful of towels and bath sheets I wrapped one around my waist and walked into the bedroom. When I handed one to Tiffany, she immediately turned to Lori and began to dry her off. Using another I began to dry Tiffany when she suddenly backed away from me. I stood there confused for a moment until Tiff pulled back the covers and told Lori to get into bed. Then she turned, took the towel off my waist and began to dry me with it. Once she finished, she stood there shivering slightly from the cold water on her body and said with a smile on her face, "Now it's my turn." as she handed me her towel.

Usually, when we go to bed I'm in the middle, Tiffany is on my right and Lori is on my left. Tonight, Lori was the middle with me on her left and Tiffany on her right. We spent the next twenty or so minutes in the dark simply talking. Just before the girls drifted off, Lori rolled onto her side and bringing her hands to the sides of Tiffany's face, kissed her gently whispering, "Goodnight Sweetheart."

Tiffany smiled and said, "Goodnight Baby."

I lay there quietly for a few seconds watching as Lori snuggled deeper into Tiffany's outstretched arms before I said "How come I get the feeling that if I left in the middle of the night it would take you two a week to notice that I was gone?"

"Don't be so dramatic Phil. Besides, it would take us a lot longer than that." Tiffany said with a giggle.

"Unless we needed a jar opened or a spider squished." Lori said far too confidently for my comfort.

"Hey! Words hurt damn it!" I said with a smile as I closed my eyes to the sounds of their giggles.

It was sometime just before sunrise when my popped eyes opened and I lay in the dark thinking about the concerns that Lori had. They were all too real and in my opinion there weren't enough of them. During the night Lori had turned on to her right side and had scooted up against me, draping her leg over mine with her head on my chest.

She was right about my job; if the firm found out, we would both be canned. I could find a new position by lunch if they fired me in the morning. Hell for that matter, I could simply take the buy-out from my contract and live comfortably for a couple of years before I had to worry about a job. But Lori? Her professional reputation would be trashed and that I couldn't live with.

My family would be more than a little upset but I was certain that given time, they would begin to understand what had happened. At least my parents would, my grandfather was a retired Methodist minister and he might be a bit harder to sway.

Children? Tiffany and I had discussed children before but never seriously enough for either of us to have really considered having one. And the dynamics of this relationship would be difficult at best to explain to anyone; let alone a child.

Just about then, I heard a slight cough and turning my head I looked down into the greenest eyes in Texas.

"Hey." I whispered, so I wouldn't wake Tiffany.

"Hey. What are you thinking about?" Lori asked as she looked at me sleepily.

"Us." I replied.

"Don't do that in the middle of the night Baby. You won't get any sleep. Trust me." she said with a small sigh.

"Okay, but it's almost dawn." I responded.

"If you would just go back to sleep, we could spend the entire morning like this." she mumbled as she snuggled closer.

"Lori?"

"Phil?"

"Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"No. No you haven't you selfish bastard."

"Lori?"

"What?" she replied, propping herself up on her elbow and staring at me.

"I love you." I whispered as her eyes begin to glisten.

"I love you too Phillip. I have for years now. You know that; right?"

"Yes." I said as I leaned over to kiss her.

"It's about damn time!" came a whisper in the dark from Tiffany's side of the bed. "Now would you two please be quiet, I'm trying to sleep over here."

Climbing on top of me, Lori leaned down and gave me a long slow kiss. Then she turned her head to look at Tiffany who was staring at us from her side of the bed and said with a smile, "If that's the case, you might want to move to the guest room young lady, because it's about to get really loud in here."

To be continued...

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed it.

YDW

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers
12