Lori Grows Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Virgin finds love and gets laid.
1.5k words
4.06
18.5k
10
2

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

1.5K words

LORI GROWS UP: part 1

It was a hot night in Encino. The tv news said this hot spell would last for at least two more weeks. Lori always preferred hot weather over cold, but this was really a bad time for the AC to go bonkers. She had called for repair, but with the heavy demand, the repairman would not make it to her apartment building for another week. Great, she thought. Deciding to make the best of it, she shucked down to her bra and panties, then made a big pitcher of red wine cooler. There, that takes care of supper, she thought as she turned on the tv, hoping to hear some better news. But, no such luck.

Now the heat was expected to last for not two but three more weeks. Her apartment was on the fourth floor, which didn't help the heat situation, so she went out to the balcony. It was a little cooler out there, so she set up a recliner and a table, then brought out her pitcher of supper and a glass and poured a nice tall drink. She stretched out on the recliner and took a long drag of wine. Ah, she felt better as soon as the wine went down. Happily, there was even a gentle breeze. She was really sticky and ucky, so she loosened her bra and slid down her panties a little so the breeze could cool her sweaty titties and crotch. Then another gulp of wine, now she was feeling much, much better.

The wine and cool breeze lulled her to restful slumber, as she pondered the whirlwind events of her young life. After graduation from Lincoln High in Ellwood City, Pa, she attended Grove City College and was graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Then the whirlwind began, when a job recruiter offered her a job as a secretary at a legal firm in Encino, Cal. Still a virgin at the age of twenty, she said goodbye to her beloved mom and dad and left the little town of Ellwood for the fabulous world of Encino.

A few weeks into the job she met Dave, one of the firm's junior partners, and they went through the usual courtship routine of dinner, dancing, and theatre dates, but she refused to fuck until they had their own place. Soon they moved into this beautiful apartment and the relationship went smoothly for a while. She told Dave she was a virgin and at first, he was patient and gentle with her. She recalled the first time they had sex. She was as jittery as a cat and tried to cut the tension saying,

"Well, here we are finally in our own place, all greased up and ready to fuck our brains out!"

"Relax, sweetie, we'll go easy and do whatever you want, and as fast or as slow as you want. We won't make you do anything you don't want to do," Dave said.

"We?" she said.

"My friend Johnson and I. You'll meet him soon enough," Dave smiled.

"Oh, is he a lawyer too?" she said, giggling.

"No, he's just a fuck-stick that's always hanging around," he grinned.

"Can't wait to meet him," she said.

He put his arms around her and drew her close, "Why don't we start by taking a nice shower together?" he said, kissing her neck.

"We probably should get naked first, huh?" she said nervously.

"Probably," as he reached in back of her and unsnapped her bra.

While he did that, she unbuttoned and opened up his shirt. Dave was built fine, like a Greek god so to speak, with firm hard breastplates and deeply cut pecs. She couldn't help but stare for a few seconds. She felt her panties getting wet.

"I work out on machines two hours every day. Now let's see what you have been hiding," he said, slipping off her blouse and bra. "Wow, what beauties!" as her breasts were bared.

Her breasts were fairly large and nicely shaped and did not sag but were perky and reached forward, the rosy nipples hardening with her excitement.

"I hope it's dinner time because I see what I want to eat!" he said as he dropped to his knees, burying his face between her soft melons, then gently kneading them and playing with the nipples. Lori felt her pussy twitching inside and her belly quivering.

After Dave had mouthed and laved her nipples a few minutes, Lori said, "I think it's time to meet Johnson." Dave was the first ever to suck her breasts and she loved the sensations she was feeling, but she was more than ready for her first fuck.

"Screw the shower," Dave said as he picked her up, and laid her gently on the bed. He then dropped his pants and shorts and stepped out of them, now he was naked except for his socks. He gently removed Lori's skirt and panties and lay down beside her. They kissed, long and tenderly. She said, "Um, not sure what to do next, but shouldn't I suck your cock first, like they do in porn movies?"

Dave said, "That's the best idea I've heard all day!" as he quickly moved around to the sixty-nine position. His rock-hard cock and balls flopped right in Lori's face.

She blinked, then said, "Oh wow! Nice to meet you, Johnson! Dave, what a beautiful set! I never touched a man's cock and balls before. Okay if I play with them a little?"

"All yours, sweetie, do whatever you want," he said, gently opening her legs. Next, he tenderly kissed and licked the insides of her thighs, then with his tongue explored her silky bush and the nether lips hidden there, finding the nub of her pleasure, so engorged it was sticking out like a little dick with a hard-on.

She put one of his balls in her mouth, then the other. Mmm, nice and salty. She pressed his hard cock to her face. Nice, it was a good eight or nine, firm and thick, with a cute mushroom head, soft as velvet. Cautiously, she kissed rhe head then put it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, then began to bob her head up and down, taking about half the cock into her mouth. She thought: this isn't as easy as it looks, I'll never get the whole thing in my mouth without choking!

Meanwhile, Dave kneaded her plump ass, lapping and licking her clit as fast as he could, and Lori felt the tingling sensations spread from her pussy into her ass and thighs and belly as she began to cum. She had had orgasms before by masturbation, but it never felt as good as this! She bobbed his cock faster and faster now, trying to make him cum when she did. Some precum squirted into her mouth and she swallowed it as her orgasm peaked and she cried out, "Dave, Aaaaaah, I love you! I'm cumming! Ohh, augh! Aaaaaah" as her body spasmed in a violent climax with wave after wave of intense, almost painful pleasure. Dave did not cum and moved around for the missionary position. With Lori on her back, he spread her legs then placed a pillow under her ass and sat on folded knees in front of her steaming snatch. He placed her hand on his throbbing cock and said, "You push it in when you're ready, babe."

Lori squeezed it gently and another spurt of precum came out. She rubbed it over the head for lubrication, although her pussy was so drenched with her juices she didn't expect any problems sliding it in. Closing her eyes, she pressed the velvet cockhead to her swollen clitoris and swirled it around and around as she did with her dildo, but this felt much, much better! She said, "Omigod, Dave! I think I'm gonna cum again! When I start to cum I want you to shove it in and fuck me hard, okay?"

"Okay babe, say when," Dave said.

She swirled the cockhead a few more times then said, "When! Dave, I'm cumming! Aaaaaah! Auuuuuugh!"

Dave took her hand away and pushed the cockhead in only lip-deep, paused a few seconds to get the angle right, then pushed in. He slowed for a split second at the hymen, and when it ripped he pushed in hard, balls deep. He thought: Damn, she really was a virgin!

"Yee-ouch!" Lori cried as she felt the rip. It hurt more than she had expected.

"You okay, want me to stop?" he said.

"No, I'm fine. Just keep fucking and if you can, pull out just before you cum and squirt it all over my belly and breasts, and face too! I want to see the whole thing happening! I wanna see your cum shooting out hot and thick and fast! And when you're all cummed out, take a little break, then I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

"Wow, pretty good trash-mouth for a virgin!" he said.

"Well, I'm not a virgin now, motherfucker!" she laughed.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers