Lori Grows Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori gives her second blowjob.
915 words
4.26
9.9k
5
1

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

0.9K words

LORI GROWS UP: part 2

Lori was the first virgin that Dave fucked, and it was a lot more fun than he had expected! He thought she would be timid during sex, but he thought wrong.

"You want it easy or hard, babe? I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"How about pushing in deep, not too fast, and pulling out slow, and try to keep it on my clit, okay?" she said.

"Okay babe, whatever you want," he said.

So on and on it went. He pushed in balls deep and pulled out slow. Lori started breathing faster and sweating profusely. She propped up on her elbows now and then and watched, fascinated, as the thick cock fucked in and out of her smoking cunt. She felt the tingling starting again and she knew she would cum soon. She wanted to tell Dave to slow down a little so maybe they would cum together, but it just felt too good to stop. Instead she said, "Fuck a little harder and faster, please, hon. I think I'm starting to cum again! Harder!"

Dave shifted into high gear and thrust in and out as fast and deep as he could. Better if she cums first, he thought.

"Omigod, Dave! I'm gonna cum...Aaaaaah! Oh, oh, auuuuuugh! Fuck! Unnnngh! Unnn...oh...oh!" Lori screamed as she shuddered through a violent climax.

Dave came seconds after she did, "Aaaargh!" as he pulled out, squirting hot thick wads all over her belly and breasts and face, as she had requested.

After the twisting and shouting, they lay together in bed, resting.

"Jeez, you really shot a lot of cum!" she said, as she swiped some cum from her breast with a finger, then swallowed it. "Umm, pretty good. Wanna taste?"

"No, thanks, not hungry," he laughed.

"Well, I am," she said, as she moved down on him. She grasped his soft cock in one hand, his balls in the other. "Let's see if Johnson has any milk left," as she slowly stroked, quickly turning the soft to hard.

"I think I'm tapped out, sweetie," he said.

She licked the cock all over then put it in her mouth, slurped the head, and started bobbing up and down on it.

"I'm giving you a blowjob. I think that's what they call it?" she said.

"Uh, right. But I think I'm dry--"

"We'll try anyway," as she continued her milking. A few minutes later, a small wad of cum squirted into her mouth. She swallowed then started bobbing faster and gently fondled his balls.

"I think...maybe I'm gonna cum...Lori! Aaaaaaaah!" as he spurted three huge wads into Lori's mouth.

She swallowed but some of the cum dripped out of her mouth and down her chin. She started to wipe it off and Dave said, "Wait! I want a picture of you with the cum dripping out. Please, you look so beautiful like that."

She rummaged through her jacket pockets for her cell phone and snapped a selfie, to make him happy.

"Now I've given you a nice blowjob, my very first, and now I want that ass-fuck, when you're up and ready."

"Wow, you are so demanding! How about a nice shower first?"

"Okay with me, hon," she said.

In the steaming shower, they stood face to face. They kissed, long and tenderly, arms around each other. Then they soaped each other until both were covered with lather.

"Turn around so I can soap and rub your lovely back," he said.

She turned then said, "Okay, and while we're slippery, why don't you take this opportunity to shove your cock up my ass?"

"Uh, okay, if you help a little," he said.

"Glad to help Mister Johnson anytime," she said as she reached back and grasped his cock. It was about half erect, but after a few deft strokes, it was ready for duty. Lori bent forward a little, then as Dave spread her beautiful buns, she slowly worked the cockhead into her rectum.

"Go easy hon, you're kinda big. I put some love gel in my ass, which should help. But I don't think I can handle your full length this first time," she said.

"We'll just put it in halfway, and I'll go easy, and say if it hurts. Your ass feels incredible, babe, just like your pussy."

She pulled his left hand around and put it on her breast, then the right between her legs.

Dave fucked her ass with slow, gentle strokes. He played with her soapy tits and nipples and clitoris and had two fingers in her vagina, while kissing her beautiful neck and shoulders non-stop. Dave was a busy guy!

She felt the tension building, the waves of pleasure, the tingling in her pussy and ass and legs...

"Dave, I'm gonna cum! Aah! Hold me, I think my knees are gonna buckle! Cumming now! Ohh! Auuuugh! Huaaaaah!"

Her knees did give out, but Dave put his arms about her and held her up through her violent orgasm.

After showering, they lay resting in bed, naked, staring at the ceiling.

"You didn't cum in the shower?" she said.

"No, but it's ok. If I had, there would have been four knees buckling!" he laughed.

"Thank you for saving my ass," kissing his cheek.

"And such a beautiful ass," he said.

"Want another blowjob?" she asked.

"Always do, but I'm kinda fucked-out. Give me a rain check?"

"Okay, but it's gonna cost ya!" she said, eyes twinkling.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers