Lori Grows Up Pt. 20

Story Info
Keeping the home fire burning.
2k words
4.46
3.9k
3
1

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 12.17.21, 2K words

He awoke just after dawn, and threw some sticks on the fire. The ache was deep inside; already he wanted to plunge himself into the heavenly warmth between her legs. He kissed her breasts, and she awoke. Her nipples quickly bloomed and hardened; he knew she wanted to be penetrated. She lay back, thinking he would first go down on her, but he approached her on his knees. He was hot and his cock was red and rock-hard; he wanted to shove right into her without foreplay, but she said,

"Wait, dad, that'll hurt, I'm a little dry yet, just let me--"

"Oh, sorry, sweetie...I was just so wanting to be inside you..sorry."

"It's okay, just move up on me so I can lick you a little to get it good and wet," she smiled.

Without another word, he moved so they were sixty-nine aligned, kissed her warm belly, then gently licked and swirled her clitoris. She laved and swirled his cockhead as her pussy and thighs began to tingle, and she felt her clit hardening and her juices flowing. "Okay now, dad, if you wanna push in."

Lying on her back, she spread her legs wide and drew her knees up. He placed a pillow under her ass, then on folded knees he sat between her legs and pushed her knees back almost to her shoulders, spreading her legs to the max. There was a soft squishy sound as he gently eased his cock fully into her warm wet pussy. Then he thrust deeply and rapidly while his huge sack swung like a trapeze and slapped her perineum. He was careful to make his tip softly touch her tender cervix on every down-stroke.

She was hot too, frantically jacking her clitoris and enjoying the fucking immensely, even propping up now and then on her elbows to watch his glistening huge cock sliding in and out of her.

"Aieeeeeeee! It feels so good! Unngh! Fuck me hard, dad! Cover me with your hot cum! Shoot it on my belly, please! Oh, I'm cumming!" She jerked and shuddered, her body rose as her back arched, and she climaxed violently, "Uh, uhn, ungh, nnngh, unnngh, auuuugh, Nnnnnnnngh! mmm...mm..."

He spewed a single wad on her cervix, then pulled out to squirt the rest of his hot load on her belly as she requested.

She lay back as he straddled her. He moaned as he ejaculated his hot thick spunk on her belly and breasts, "Uh, Uhh! Aah! Aaaaaaaaah!" When the cock stopped cumming, she grasped it, drew him to her mouth, then with her tongue coaxed out the last drops of cum. She rubbed some on her nipples and savored the cum before swallowing.

"In case you hadn't guessed, I am a confirmed cumslut," she laughed. "I love your sweet warm milk, dad. I can never get enough," she smiled, rubbing in the cum on her belly. "Mmm, still a little salty, though."

Exhausted, they snuggled together and slept a few more hours. Again the strange dream came to her; she was alone, this time in green fields, under a sunny sky, and at the end of the long, long path, she barely discerned two figures...

**********

At brunch she made frittata, with cheese, green peppers, onions, and lots of red and black pepper.

"Delicious, sweetie, just like your mom used to make it."

"Thanks, dad. Most cumsluts are good cooks," she giggled. "More coffee?"

"Thanks, with anisette, please."

"I wonder if the reverse is true," she said, pouring coffee.

"What do you mean?"

"Heh, I just wonder if all good cooks are cumsluts? Hmm, I can't quite picture mom as a cumslut, though," she said. "When I left for Encino, I was twenty, a naive virgin. But all the innocence and inhibitions and genteel crap are long-gone now, thank goodness, so can we talk straight out?"

"Sure, what's on your mind, sweetie?"

"We started talking about this before, but never finished. Was it good with mom, in bed I mean? Were you guys doing foreplay and oral and anal fucking like you and I do, or was it just 'wham bam thank you ma'am?"

"Mostly it was wham bam. I wanted to try other stuff, and I think she did too, but she was inhibited, probably by religious upbringing," he said.

"I have my religious beliefs too, dad, believe it or not. But I also believe that religion and sex are like oil and water; they can't, and shouldn't be mixed; a sex act between adults is not a sin or a crime unless it's done against someone's will. Consenting adults are just that, consenting adults, period. I wonder if mom is still inhibited now, after fucking on the outside--"

"You mean after breaking her vows, I wonder. But I can hardly fault her for that since I've broken those vows too, and--"

"Well at least you kept it in the family," she smiled.

"Yes...but what about you...I know you have a boyfriend in Cali. What will you tell him about us?"

"I'll tell Dave about us one day, but it won't be a big deal, like it would have been years ago, especially in Ellwood."

"Why not?" he said.

"Because to Dave and me, sex is a sacred act of joy and love, freely given and taken, a gift to be shared rather than a forbidden fruit. Does this make any sense to you?"

"It's starting to..."

"And there are some things about me that you should know: I have loved women and have had sex with them, two so far, and there will be others. I love doing sixty-nine with a woman, or fucking her, or getting fucked by her with a dildo. In Cali my girlfriend Marty lives with Dave and me. She loves eating pussy, sucking cock, and fucking straight, and loves to take it in the ass, just like I do. We often have threesomes. Right now Dave may be screwing or ass-fucking her, or she may be sucking his dick, or they're doing sixty-nine, and I am not only fine with it, but grateful."

"Why grateful?"

"Grateful that he was not left alone when I left to come here, and because being with them, we exchange love and sex openly, without deceit, or envy, or jealousy."

"But, why are you telling me all this?"

"Because I have a strong feeling, call it a premonition, that mom is coming back... and if she does, you'll have to let the past be past, and change your way of thinking, as I have changed mine. First, would you forgive her?"

"I'd have no choice, of course I would. But would she forgive me for being with you?"

"I think she would, and I'd square that with mom. Besides, I was the one who instigated bumping our uglies! It's just skin on skin, and so many things are more important than that," she said.

"Well, I don't think that your mom is coming tonight, especially since the airport is practically shut down again. I'm gonna go stoke the fire, then maybe you could sit your lovely ass on my face, and we'll--" he smiled.

"Talk about the first thing that comes up?" she smiled. "Sounds like a good plan! I'll make some wine coolers."

**********

After wine and biscottis, they stoked the fire again and stretched out beside it, naked and cozy under the warm covers. He spooned behind her, their bodies close together.

"Can you snuggle closer, sweetie?"

"Sure, dad." She snuggled her tushy into his lap, and he felt the wonderful warmth between her soft dreamy buns. "It's okay if you want to push in, I jellied up, just in case."

"No, sweetie, I just wanna feel your sweet warm buns. I think the wine is putting me to sleep," he said.

She reached back, took his hand, placing it on her breast, "Okay, I'll keep your dickie warm and you keep my booby warm, I'm sleepy too."

In the cozy warmth, they slept soundly. Again she had the strange dream; she was alone, naked on a hot beach in Encino, walking the strand toward a small group of naked people who were yelling and waving to her...

Some time past mid-afternoon she awoke from the dream, but he slept on. With the continuing snowstorm, the room was almost dark. She got up and threw some sticks on the dying fire, glanced at the wedding picture of mom and dad, and felt a brief pang of guilt, but still she hoped her mom would return. Her pussy was twitching and still hungry; she wanted to cum but didn't want to masturbate. She craved another good deep fucking.

Dad was asleep, flat on his back. She lay back down, rolled toward him, swiped some jelly from between her buns and lubed her pussy with it. He stirred as she gently straddled him. She nestled her head on his soft chest hair, reached down and grasped his cock, surprised to find it semi-erect. She stuffed half of the cock into her pussy, at which point he became fully awake.

"I need to fuck again, please, dad," she said just above a whisper.

His cock quickly came to full erection, then putting his hands on her ass, he pushed hard up into her, unintentionally slamming her cervix painfully.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry, sweetie, I'll go easier."

"It's okay, just please make me cum good, please, dad!"

"Okay, sweetie, you do the pumping at your own pace."

She pumped slowly, sliding the full length of cock with every in and out stroke, grinding her clit on the downstrokes. Her orgasm built quickly, and she felt the pleasant tingling in her vagina, then in her thighs and ass and legs, even in her nipples. After a half hour of intense nonstop fucking, her legs began to jerk, her breathing became faster, she was sweating profusely, and her syrupy love honey was dripping from her nether lips, copiously coating his cock and balls. When her vagina fluttered and spasmed, he held her tight, knowing she would cum within seconds.

Suddenly she shuddered and convulsed violently as she climaxed, her back painfully arching, "Oww, my back! It feels so good it hurts. Omigod, hold me! Aaaah, unngh, aieee, nnngh, Fuck! Nnnnnngh! Mmm, ahhhh, mmm..."

When her orgasm finally subsided, he relaxed, breathing a long sigh of relief as he spilled everything he had into her, flooding her cervix with huge thick wads of hot semen, "Aaaaaaaah!" The volume of semen was enormous, dribbling from her vulva and mingling with her love juice to form a syrupy pool on the blanket.

When they became calm, he kissed her cheek, "Are you alright?"

"Thanks for holding back your cum, dad, you know how I love to feel it squirting hard into me. And I'm fine, sorry I got so crazy. I just really needed a good slamming," nestling and resting on his chest.

"That's okay, I rather enjoyed it," he smiled. "Um, maybe for supper you could whip up some pancakes? We made plenty of syrup," he laughed.

"Okay on the pancakes, but negative on that syrup, too salty! I'll make some better syrup," she laughed.

Outside, the snow was now mixed with rain and hail, and it was a little warmer now, ten below zero.

**********

For supper, she whipped up some pancakes from scratch, and some syrup with brown sugar and butter. She fried some salami, which he preferred over bacon.

"Pancakes are great, sweetie, delicious, and so light," he said.

"Thanks. Mom told me to always sift the flour first, makes 'em lighter."

"Damn, Lori, I still miss her...I can go only so long without thinking about her, and then--" blinking back tears.

She hugged him, "It's okay to cry, dad. Say a prayer for her. I'll say one too. Sometimes prayers are answered."

They kicked up the fire, then peeked outside to watch the little snow devils whipped up by the howling wind...

* * * * * * * * * *

{ Dedicated to Brittni, with love }

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers