Lori Grows Up Pt. 22

Story Info
Growing pains, and pleasures.
1.2k words
3.87
3k
00

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

by NICHOLX, 12.23.21, 1.2K words

As she was buttering toast, "Yep, I do have a little something to tell ya. But first I want you to eat, then chug down that whole cup of brandied coffee, then you have to do a favor for me, and then...I'll tell you," she smiled.

After their meal...

"Thanks, everything was delicious, as usual, sweetie. I finished my brandy, so now, what favor?" he said.

She placed two snifters of brandy to warm by the fire. "Please stoke the fire, and then get naked for me," she smiled.

"Aha! I know what you want!" he said.

They lay naked by the fire, basking in its warmth.

"Brandy is a wonderful liquor, it goes good with meat, fruit, coffee, with anything," she said.

"Yes, it does," he agreed.

"Mmm, I bet it even goes good with pussy," she hinted, smiling.

"Lori...you didn't?"

"Yep, I put a lil' bit of brandy in my chacha and it burns a little. So would you be a kind daddy and lick it out for me, pretty please?"

"You are a nut, girl! But I never turn down brandy, especially when it's in such a beautiful snifter."

They lay on their sides in sixty-nine array, with Lori closer to the fireplace. The heat from the fire felt fantastic on her bare ass and legs. She raised her knee, opening her legs, and first he kissed and licked the insides of her thighs. Then he alighted on her soft warm belly, covering it with kisses as he gently toyed her erect clitoris. He swirled her navel, then with both thumbs gently spread her brandied nether lips, thrusting his tongue deep into her quivering vagina, there to lick and swirl relentlessly. He savored and eagerly swallowed the heady mixture of brandy and her love honey, while he slowly fucked her throat with gentle, short strokes, being careful not to slip out.

Her body trembled as her orgasm slowly built to an intensity never before felt, with his cock deeper in her throat than ever before. She had electric tingling sensations in every part of her body, and she knew she would cum like gangbusters this time! Must be the brandy, she thought.

Her mind was full of wild and morbid and sordid thoughts as she approached her climax: Should we even tell mom at all, about us? Maybe she'll want to kill me when she finds out! How can I explain it to her rationally? Maybe we should just let her see us like this, rutting like goddamned jungle animals, then there would be no need of explanation! Maybe if mom sees us fucking, she'll get hot and shove a dildo up her ass and join us, like I read in that 'Again Please' erotic story, now wouldn't that be nice! Or maybe she wouldn't even give a damn! Or maybe... Ai!...I'm gonna cum!

She needed air! She unmouthed the cock and took a deep breath. "Sorry, daddy, I'm gonna cum and I had to take it out so I can breath!" She jacked the cock using both hands, and he moaned his relief, "Ahh! Aaaah! Nnnnghaaah!" as he spewed huge thick wads of hot cum on her face and tits and hair.

The splattering cum put her over the edge, and her back arched painfully as a powerful orgasm ripped through her tender body, "Oww! Dad! Auugh! Ungh! Unh! Nnnnnnnnngh!" She passed out for a minute, and saw hazy images of Dave, and Marty, and Carlita, with outstretched arms...

Her dad was kneeling over her when she came around, "You passed out for about a minute, sweetie. Feeling okay now? Here, drink this, it's just ice water, with a teaspoon of brandy."

She drank it, then, "Please, get those snifters of brandy from the fireplace."

They downed their warm brandies...

"So what big thing did you want to tell me? You won the lottery?" he smiled.

"Nope, not lucky. But you...got lucky."

"How's that?"

"This morning while you were showering, I picked up a call on the house phone," she said.

"Who called?"

"Remember when I said prayers are sometimes answered?" she said.

Short silence......

"Your mom called?" he said.

"Yes. She's in Philly. She asked if it would be okay with you...to come and see you. I said you would be glad to see her. Did I tell her right, dad?"

"Jesus, Lori, of course you did, sweetie! When I said I still love her, those were not just words," tears welling. "When is she coming?"

"She called around noon. Her flight to Pittsburgh is being delayed eight hours because of weather. It's a forty-five minute flight from Philly to Pitt, then about a two hour drive from the airport to here, so with luck she'll be here around eleven tonight."

"Come here, sweetie," he said, embracing her tenderly. She felt his tears on her bare shoulder, and felt happy for him.

"If I know my mom, she wouldn't even look at airplane food, let alone eat it. She'll be hungry, so I thought we could have some angel hair and a nice salad. Think she would like that?" she said.

"That would be fine, sweetie. She loves any kind of pasta."

"I found a can of anchovies, so I can make a Caesar's salad," she said.

"She will love that, and so will I," he said. "There is only one thing tastier than anchovies."

"Hmm, I think I know what that is," she smiled.

He drew her close, "I'm hoping for the best, praying your mom's soul is quieted, and that she is coming home to stay. And I would be the happiest guy in the world if you would stay too, but I know a bright new life and new friends are waiting for you in Cali."

"It would probably be easier for you and mom to patch up if I'm not here, dad. I would be...I hope...a distraction, after the way we've been. I think it would be best, at least for now, if I go back to Encino," tears streaming. "But the only thing is--"

"Is what, sweetie?" he said.

"I'll miss sleeping by the fireplace with you, and I'll miss our conversations, and our love sessions, and the cuddling afterward, and...dad..." Her face was wet and red.

"Don't cry, sweetie, or you'll get me started, too. Look, it's only about two o'clock. Your mom will be here about eleven. Why don't we kick up the fire, and have some more brandy, and stretch out by the fire one more time, and talk..."

"Talk about the first thing that comes up?" she smiled through her tears, slipping off her robe.

They lay quietly in sweet embrace, loving gently, cherishing what may be their last hours this way. Outside in the black of night, the wind howled its low mournful tunes, while inside the fire crackled and hissed its friendly whispers, caressing them with its cozy warmth.

Who knows what good or terrible things tomorrow will bring; and who cares, she thought. My life is beautiful, and it will get even more beautiful. Right now, tonight, it's perfect. And whatever will come, will come...pun intended.

* * * * * * * * * *

{ Dedicated to Brittni, with love }

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers