Lori Grows Up Pt. 23

Story Info
Back to the world; back to Encino.
8.2k words
4.36
2.3k
5
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 01.24.22, 8.1K words

LORI GROWS UP Pt 23

*******************************

To the readers:

This will be the final chapter of this series, at least for the time being. Lori promised to message me, should she 'cum' upon any new adventures. I hope you enjoyed reading the series as much as I did writing it. Thank you for your patronage.

********************************

"Oofa! Ahuh! Unnngh!" Lori moaned her pleasure on her hands and knees, as her dad deeply screwed her ass doggie style. Parting is such sweet sorrow, and Lori and her dad were making it as sweet as possible, sucking and fucking almost nonstop since two pm. It was getting late, past eight pm, but she was relishing the good fucking and it just felt too good to stop. Her mom should be arriving at eleven, but she hadn't called as expected, so they wrongly assumed her flight was further delayed and that she would arrive even later.

"Uhhfa! Ahhh! Fottimi forte il culo! Forte! Unngha! C'mon, dad, fuck me good! I love your cock! Give it to me!Uhhn! Oof! Uhngh! Oh! Ahh! I'm cumming hard! Eeeeeeah Nnnnnngh! Eeeeeeeooooh!" Lori moaned.

"Cumming, sweetie, I'm cumming now! Aaaah! Unnnngh! Auuuuugh!" He ejaculated a single huge wad of spunk into her lovely ass, then pulled out and shoved his cock deep into her gooey pussy, shooting two great wads on her cervix, which she loved. He pulled out then and jacked off, spurting the rest of his sticky load all over her ass and back. Knowing there is always residual cum in a cock after ejaculation, Lori turned around and hungrily took his cock, as funky as it was, deeply into her mouth, while she gently caressed his balls. Her gentle touch on his scrotum was like magic, and she was pleasantly surprised when he unexpectedly spewed two more chunky hot wads into her mouth. Then she skillfully coaxed the remaining semen from his cock and eagerly swallowed her slimy mouthful.

Eyes twinkling, she smiled at him lovingly, licking her lips, "Was it wonderful for you, daddy, as it was for me?"

He smiled back but did not answer. Both glistening with sweat and exhausted, they lay down. As usual she nestled on his chest, held his cock, and they fell into a sound comfy sleep, naked but cozy under the warm blankets by the fire.

In their deep sleep they didn't hear the Uber pulling into the driveway, or the knocking on the front door. But they were awakened by the harsh blast of sub-zero air that ensued when the door was opened.

"Hi Jim, hi Lori. I'm a little early. Sorry I didn't call ahead, but my phone battery went flat. Hope I'm not interrupting anything," her mom said meekly, eyes downcast, expressing neither outrage nor surprise.

Lori instantly jumped up, stark naked, throwing her arms around her mom, "Jesus, mom, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find us like this! Oh, mom, I'm so, so sorry!" she sobbed.

"It's okay, baby. I know you love your daddy. After what I did, I'm not about to condemn anyone." She looked at Jim apprehensively, tears streaming down her cheeks, "Jim..."

"Welcome home, Lara." He stood up, holding a blanket over his groin, but the blanket slid to the floor as he embraced and tenderly kissed his wife. "God knows, I missed you, Lara. Missed you so--" his voice caught, and he also had tears.

"I'm sorry, Jim... I hurt you... can you forgive?"

"I will, if you will," he smiled.

"Done deal. So... okay if I stay a while?" she smiled wistfully.

"Mmm, okay, I'll give ya fifty years, and we'll see how things work out," he smiled, and hugged her.

The three then stood together by the fire, fondly embracing, weeping, and kissing. Lori was immensely relieved: she'd been dreading an ugly confrontation, not expecting a placid reunion. Thank you, Sweet Merciful Jesus! she thought, over and over.

"Mom, we made the fire too big and it's a little too warm in here. You'll feel better if you shuck those heavy clothes, and get naked by the fire with dad. You guys can get... ahem... reacqainted while I fix supper. No hanky-panky now!" she smiled.

Lori ducked naked into the kitchen, flitting around like a little butterfly, hurriedly making coffee, heating sauce, preparing angel hair, garlic toast, and salad. When all was prepared, she called out that supper was almost ready. No answer. She smiled as she peeked into the living room and saw them naked by the fire: mom was flat on her back, her legs spread and knees pointing to Heaven, and between them she saw the motions of dad's back, giving her a good strong fucking. Give it to her good and hard and deep, dad, it's what you both need, she thought, and she was happy for them.

Soon Lori heard her mom breathing sharp and fast, then came the shriek of her orgasm, followed by dad's moan of relief as he ejaculated an enormous hot spunky load into Lara. Now they'll be ready for supper, she thought, as she set the table.

**********

The little dining room was cozily warm, and all three sat naked as they had a late supper. The girls were radiant in their happiness, their breasts especially perky and lovely, with nipples like ripe cherries.

Everything is really good, Lori," mom said. "The anchovie dressing Is dee."

"Yep, she's a great cook, just like her mom," dad smiled.

"Thanks. That's because I had a great teacher," Lori smiled, pouring coffee. "We're out of anisette, so I spiked the coffee with brandy. And here are some biscottis I made, but a little too hard and crunchy, I think."

"No, Lori, they're better crunchy, that way they don't get wimpy if you dip 'em," dad said.

"Your dad just loves to dip stuff," mom said.

"Haha, I know, I've been around a few times when he's done some dipping! The harder the better when you dip, for sure," Lori giggled.

"Yeah, especially if you're dipping a big hard dick into a sopping wet pussy!" mom smiled.

"Why, mother! I am shocked to hear you talk like that! But I like it!" Lorie giggled.

"I'm talking a little differently, and thinking way differently, these days. Wow, the coffee's really good."

"Um, do you guys want me to sleep upstairs tonight so you can...how can I say it delicately...tango by the fireplace?" Lori smiled, pouring more coffee.

"You mean fuck by firelight, don't you?" mom smiled. "Actually we want you to be with us, nice and warm by the fire. And If you wanna watch us fucking, you are more than welcome to. If you wanna laugh, it's okay. Maybe we can even do a threesome; I've never yet had the pleasure of fucking two people at once," mom smiled.

"Please Lori, we want you with us," dad said. "I only wish I had two cocks so I could screw both of you beautiful ladies at the same time!"

"Well, dad, your tongue can be your second cock! Damn, you and mom are giving me a bitchin' hard on! Of course I want to sleep with you! I love that little upstairs bedroom but I hate the cold," Lori said.

Being flanked by four beautiful perky breasts and listening to the girls' fuck-talk banter had apparently given dad a nice full-blown woody. As he got up from the table, his cock stuck straight out like a hat rack. "I think I'll take a quick shower, and it'll give you gals a chance to talk more freely," he said as he went upstairs.

"No jacking off in the shower now! Save that nice woody for us lovely cumsluts!" Lori yelled to dad, giggling.

"What is a cumslut?" mom said.

"It's a mark of advanced sexual achievement," Lori quipped. "It simply means you adore and are an accomplished expert at fucking and sucking cock and eating cum!"

Lori and mom sat at the table, munching biscottis, sipping brandied coffee.

"Well, our asses and titties and pussies are bare, so we may as well bare our souls too," mom smiled.

"I'm gonna tell you some raw stuff, mom, before I lose my nerve. All the cats are out of the bag now, and I'm sure you know dad and I have done everything, so I won't couch my words," Lori said.

"I wouldn't want you to," mom said.

"I love daddy both as a dad and a lover now, and it will be hard for me to leave him, and you, when I return to Encino. You are so lucky: dad is a good and gentle lover, and he's blessed with terrific stamina and capacity, and a beautiful, wonderful cock." Lori said. "And I know he loves you, mom, deeply. The first time he saw me naked, he remarked that I was the image of you. And once when we were intensely fucking, he actually cried out your name in ecstasy, even as he was shooting his nuts into me! I know he loves me, but even when he was deep inside me, I'm sure many times his thoughts were of you. I told dad everything I could about myself. The short version is: I have a guy in Encino that I love, and I share him with a girlfriend. Yep, I also have girlfriends... I love the taste of cum and I love to fuck and suck cock, but I also love pussy and titty. You may ask how that is possible, and I really don't know, it's just the way God made me, I guess, and I'm not ashamed of it. I do whatever I do out of love, not what is written in some goddamned decrepit moldy books. I do what my heart tells me, because it makes me feel good and right and loved, and makes my lover feel good and right and loved, and for no other reasons. It took me a long time to come around to this way of thinking, and I pray you will too, mom, because if you don't follow your heart, you're asking for a world of hurt."

"Thanks, Lori, for telling me that. I thank God that your dad forgave me. Shit, shit, shit! I don't know what demons ever possessed me to leave him for that piece of crap, may he rot in Rome. I pray you are spared the agonies of menopause, Lori. A few women breeze through it, but most don't. Going though the change just about killed me: some days I would have been hard pressed to add two and two. You lose interest in sex and love. And always there are headaches, and back aches, and ass aches, dizziness and hot and cold flashes, and depression. And horrible dryness. Some mornings I woke up thinking my goddamn crotch was on fire! Eventually I lost interest in everything, and when you left, I seemed to lose what little was left of my fucking sanity. It actually started way before you left, and has gone on for about two years, and I'm finally past the worst of it. Anyway, I want to fuck and jack off and suck all the time now, which is a good sign. But I have to make up for a lot now, a whole lot," mom said. "And I'm trying to change. I know Jim wants to try different ways of making love, stuff like oral sex, and titty fucks, and anal sex, and I'm more than ready to do whatever he wants. Maybe you could give me a few little tips?" mom smiled.

"Seems so funny, you asking your punk daughter for advice, especially as beautiful as you are! But, not a problem. I can tell you all the things that dad likes to do with a woman in a single word: everything! But let me ask you, have you had any oral sex or anal sex, with dad or anybody?" Lori said.

"I have had orgasms by women eating out my pussy, and I have licked out many pussies and many women's asses. Surprised? But I have never had a cock in my mouth or in my ass."

"Ha! I am really surprised! But that's great, mom! And it's surprising that with your beauty, you have never been ass-fucked, because it seems that most men given a choice would rather fuck women's ass than her pussy! And I can understand that: a woman's triangle is beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as a woman's derriere," Lori said. "Anyway, the big tip is, and I know it's hard: If you want to live happy, you have to kick your inhibitions; they are a roadblock to sexual happiness. Try to start tonight, mom. Here, before beddie squirt a big blob of this love gel in your ass and spread some on your star, too." And Lori took a good shot of gel up her own ass as well.

**********

Past midnight. Outside, the winter wind howled fiercely under a black moonless sky, as the temperature dropped to thirty below, and the air was filled with swirling ice crystals. But Inside, the faithful little fireplace crackled and hissed, filling the room with a cozy aromatic warmth.

They lay side by side, dad in the middle, luxuriating in the toasty warmth. It had been a fairly stressful evening, and sleep came easily to all.

About three am Lori stirred, then squinted and was delighted to see dad on his knees and mom on hands and knees, her head cautiously and slowly bobbing on his cock. Pretending to be asleep, she watched with rapt attention as her mom gave her very first blow job. After a few minutes, mom coughed and her eyes opened wide in surprise as dad moaned softly, ejaculating seven huge spurts, more than filling her mouth. She swallowed most of the cum, but some dripped down her chin and neck as she turned and presented her beautiful ass to dad. She spread her heavenly soft buns wide as he pressed his cockhead against her trembling star, then he gripped her buns and gently pushed it into her rectum. "Oww! Ooof!" Lara cried as the engorged cockhead finally slipped in, then her cries quickly turned to moans of pleasure as the whole length of cock became lubed and fucked smoothly in and out of her ass, "Ah! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Eeeooooh! Ahhhhhhhh! Omigod, Jim, I'm gonna cum! Fuck it in deep, hon, please! Squirt it in me deep! Ohh! Nnnnnngh! Ahhhhhh! What the fuck? My nipples are squirting! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh! Nnnnnnnnngh!" as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Damn, Lori thought, he's pushing the cock clear in to the hilt and pulling it almost clear out on the out-stroke; mom's getting a really good and proper first ass-fucking, and it sounds like she's really enjoying it! She smiled, like daughter like mother! Dad's engorged sack swung and slapped Lara's sopping clitoris and vulva with every in-stroke. Lori couldn't resist it, and surprised dad as she reached over and cupped his sweaty balls. "Lori, I thought you were asleep, sweetie, but you're just in time for the finale, I'm gonna cum in a few seconds!"

"Give it to her, dad, good and deep! I wanna feel your balls dance when your hot spunk shoots up her ass!" Lori smiled. Watching her mom getting ass-fucked had made Lori as hot as a firecracker, and she was finger fucking herself and jacking off her clit frantically. She needed desperately to be fucked!

"Oh! I'm cumming! Fuck me hard, Jim, shoot it into me! Ahh! Ahhhhhh! Ohh! Uh, uhh, uhn, Nnnnnnnnnngh!" Eeeeeeaauugh!" Lara screamed as she spasmed and climaxed violently. Seconds later, Jim pushed in deep and held in, moaning with relief as he ejaculated hot thick spunk into Lara's ass, "Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Lori felt his nuts dancing as they shot their hot sperm into Lara's beautiful ass.

As soon as her dad spilled his cum into Lara, Lori flopped on her left side and drew up her legs, "Please, dad, hurry, pull out before you go soft, and shove your sweet, sweet cock into my ass now, please, daddy, I need it bad, please!" Lori begged.

He quickly slid his cock out of Lara, then spooned behind Lori. Lara laughed as the cum came bubbling and squirting back out of her rectum as if out of a faucet, and dripped on her pussy and down her thighs. Lori was sweating as she grasped dad's slippery cum and gel covered cock and greedily shoved its full length into her ass, moaning with pleasure, "Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh! So good, daddy, I love you, I love your cock, squirt your milk deep in me, please daddy! Mom! Please! Come and do sixty-nine with me while dad is in my ass! I want to lick your pussy out while you lick mine, please, mom!" Lara lay down next to Lori and took her hard clit into her mouth, bobbing on it like a little cock. She opened her legs, and Lori thrust her tongue deep, deep into Lara's cum and gel soaked tacky pussy. "Mmm, your pussy's good, mom, nice and sweet." Then she proceeded to swirl mom's erect clitoris, and mom felt tingles in her vagina and ass and nipples as another orgasm began to build.

Dad fucked Lori's ass slow and deep, hoping his cum would recharge. "Unngh! I don't think I have much cream left to squirt into you sweetie, but I'll do my best! Uhh!"

"Umh, ahh! I know you'll cum through for me, dad, you always do!" Lori said.

"Cumming now, sweetie! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh! Nnnnnnnaugh! Auuuugh!Mmmmm!" as he spurted hot creamy wads into Lori's tender ass.

Lara was next to cum, "Oh! Ohh! Umm, ungh, Nnnnnnnngh!" as her back arched, her body spasming in a violent climax. "And why do my fucking nipples squirt like little dicks when I cum?" she laughed.

"It's called milk, mom! Let me have a taste of those chubabas!" Lori said as she tasted both of her mom's beautiful large breasts. "Mmm, I like it, pretty good and sweet, mom," and as she said that, a mild but satisfying orgasm started in Lori's fluttering vagina and rectum, rippling through her entire body, "Oww! Unnnngh! Nnnnnnnngh!"

Dad's cock was still deep in her ass but starting to soften. She looked back at him and smiled, seeing he had conked out. Mom's eyelids were heavy after she climaxed, and it looked like she was ready for sleep too. The cum came dribbling and spurting out of Lori's ass as she gently uncoupled from her dad's cock. She put some more sticks on the fire, then threw blankets over mom and dad, and with the help of the brandy, all slept very soundly.

**********

Lori was up at nine am. Her nipples were hard with the cold. She threw on a robe, stoked the fire, then ducked into the kitchen to make coffee. Peeking outside, the snow had begun to melt, and the sky was bright and clear, with not a cloud in sight. Good flying weather for the trip home, she thought, a little sadly. She wanted to go, but hated to leave mom and dad again. The coffee and toast ready, she peeked into the living room to wake them, but they were already awake, sloshing and sliding their genitals. This time dad was flat on his back and mom was sitting straight up on him cowgirl, with legs spread wide, slowly riding her pussy up and down his cock, taking its full length and grinding her clit on the down strokes. Lara's tits and ass were sweating. She was visibly trembling, close to her climax, breathing fast. Lori returned to the kitchen without disturbing them. A few minutes later she smiled as she heard her mom's screams of orgasm, "Oh! Ohhh! Ahhhhh! Eeeaugh!" Then she poured their coffee.

She whipped up some pancakes and fried some salami. Dad wandered into the kitchen in his terrycloth, looking half asleep, his cock tired and wet and soft, and sat at the table.

"Hi sweetie, sleep well?" he said. "Looks like you're busy in here."

"Just some pancakes, dad. We don't have any sausage so I fried up some salami. Take some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"Mom still sleeping?"

"She's taking a shower. Ah, you know I do have some sausage, sweetie, if you'd like to sample it," he smiled. "Only one thing, it needs some spicy mustard. Have any?"

Lori felt her clit hardening and got tingles in her pussy and nipples. She smiled and thought fleetingly, does my dad ever get enough cunt? Well, I never get enough cock!

"Push your chair back from the table, dad, and let me taste your sausage." She got on her knees and spread his knees wide, then put his cockhead in her mouth. "Mmm, tastes like mom's pussy," she smiled. The slippery cock quickly got hard, then she slid it into her mouth and deep down her throat. She felt her throat and it had the bulge, she smiled mentally. Dad's sweaty balls pressed to her chin as she bobbed slowly with short stokes, wanting every drop of cum to shoot right down into her belly. It didn't take long; after a dozen strokes, dad ejaculated violently, squirting his hot thick cum deep into his daughter's throat, "Ahh! Lori! Ahhh! Auuuugh!"

Just as the final hot wads of cum were seeping down into Lori's belly, mom came downstairs. She walked into the kitchen naked just as Lori fished the wet cock out of her mouth.

"Aha, I see you've started breakfast without me!" she giggled. "I hope you saved some cock-cream for me!"

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers