Lori Grows Up Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, mom. Sit and I'll get your coffee. Dad just pumped about a pint of chunky spunk into me, but don't worry, I'll help him to get it up in about five minutes."

"You'll have to teach me how to do that deep-throat thing, Lori. I could hear how your dad loved it."

"Nothing secret about it, you just have to do blowjobs until you learn how to get the cockhead down deep and control your gag reflex. As long as you really enjoy the taste of cum and sucking cock, you'll master it in a few tries," Lori smiled. Have some more coffee, mom?"

"Thanks. But I'd love to see how you're gonna wake up your dad's tired dick in a couple minutes. It looks like a limp raw kielbasa, down for the day!"

Lori had a naughty little silly streak and waxed iambic pentameter:

* * * * * * * * *

"I shall perform a magic stunt, That casts a giant from this runt, And let me be extremely blunt, You'll be awed as it splits your cunt!"

* * * * * * * * *

"Wow, what eloquent poetry!" mom laughed. "I'm impressed!"

"I thought you'd like it," Lori smiled. With that, she slipped off her robe and got naked on her knees beween dad's legs, her bare titties teasing his thighs. She lifted up and stretched his softie with thumb and finger on the head, then ran her wetted tongue lightly back and forth on the top and sides of the shaft. Her dad jerked back in his chair, as his cock quickly sprang to full erection. Mom was indeed impressed!

"Lori, ahhh, oh, you beautiful girl! Sweetie, where did you ever learn to do that?" he said.

"Umm, I didn't learn it, dad, I actually discovered it with my guy in Encino. Like it?" she smiled.

"Like it? I love it! Please, show your mom how to do it! Damn!"

"Okay, I will. Now, ready for some spicy honey mustard on your big fat kielbasa?" He nodded and smiled. "C'mon, mom, your turn! Sit on his lap and slop your sweet mustard on his kielbasa."

Lara's pussy was tingling and gooey as she straddled Jim's lap. Lori held his cock pointing straight up as Lara slowly lowered herself onto it until her tacky pussy made a spongy 'squish' sound, as the cock was pushed in to the hilt. She enjoyed the deep penetration, grinding her clitoris, "Ahhhhh." Jim took Lara's beautiful breasts into his mouth and sucked them, one by one, delighting on their sweet tender nipples. Lara pumped up and down slowly; she wanted this fuck to last! Oddly, she enjoyed it even more because she knew Lori was watching dad's cock fuck in and out of her. I must be an exhibitionist, she thought, and I don't really care. I t just feels too good to give a fuck! Oh, so fucking good!

She whispered in his ear, "I love you Jim, but please, please don't cum! I want your cock to stay in me deep and hard and just fuck me forever, luv!"

"Unngh! Lori, baby, why don't you jack off for us while you're watching us fuck?" mom said.

"Good idea," Lori said. Her pussy was soaked by now and her nipples were tingling and hardening. She got a dildo from the kitchhen cupboard, then pulled up a chair so Lara and Jim had a good view of her sopping snatch as she spread her legs wide and dildo-fucked herself with gusto, pushing the eight inch dildo almost all the way into her vagina, as she toyed her clit.

"Ahhhh! Fuck, this dildo feels great, like real skin, like a real cock!" After she stroked it in and out a few times, her pussy started to tingle and flutter and her ass cheeks spasmed.

"Nnngh! You should try this dildo sometime, mom. It's a soft-rubber ribbed model, one of our best sellers," Lori said. "Ahhhhhhh!"

"Uhh! You sell those? Unnngh!"

"Ahhhh! Yeah, we have an online business in Encino, selling lingerie and fuck toys. Nnnnnngh! I have a twelve-inch one upstairs if you crave a really deep fuck," Lori giggled.

"No, thanks, your dad's cock is quite long enough! Unnnnngh! What the shit...holy fuck, I'm cumming again already! Oh! Ahhhhhh! Nnnnngh! Eeeeeeeoooooh!"

"I'm cumming too!"Lori announced.

Lara and Jim were still fucking slowly, but they looked on intently as Lori's legs jerked and her buttocks spasmed, causing her to bounce up and down on the chair, her pussy squirting juice as she bucked and shuddered through a violent climax, "Aaaah! Eyaaaaaaaa! Ahhhhhh! Nnnnnnnnngh! Mom, I saw your tits squirting! Are your nipples hard too?"

After Lara's orgasm subsided, "Yes, when I cum they get painful and hard as bullets and feel like they're gonna pop just before they cum, er, squirt."

"My girlfriend's nipples get hard too, just before she cums. So do mine. We found that rubbing warm cum on the nipples will soothe them."

Lara and Jim fucked on, pumping slowly to to build another orgasm. But half an hour later, Lara couldn't stand it any longer and needed the release of another orgasm.

"Lori, I need something in the ass, please, baby, shove your dildo in me, please!"

Lori had misplaced the dildo, "Fuck the goddamn dildo!" She got on her knees naked behind mom, her heavenly soft breasts again caressing dad's thighs. She cupped his balls, then she put her face between mom's soft buns, stiffened her tongue, then plunged it deep into her rectum, darting and swirling it frantically, as dad's glistening cock continued to fuck in and out of mom's sopping pussy.

"Lori, oh Lori, your tongue? Omigod, I love you, baby, it's so good, please don't stop! Oh! You're making me cum hard! Oh! Eeooooohh! Ahhhhhhh! Nnnnnngaaaauugh! Uhhhhnnngh! mmmm....mmm."

Lara's orgasm pushed Jim's climax over the edge, and he mouthed and sucked hard on her breast as he jetted a huge load of hot chunky cream into her, dousing her cervix, "Ahhhhh! Lara! Auuuuuuuuugh! Aaaaaaah!"

"I'm cumming again! Ahhhh! Omigod Jim, I feel your hot cum squirting on my cervix! Oh, Jim, it's wonderful!" Lara whispered. Her pussy was full to capacity, and the cum, together with her love honey, dribbled and bubbled out of her vagina.

As her orgasm subsided, Lara reached down and swiped some cum on a finger, then coated her hot nipples with it. Damn, that really is soothing, she thought.

Lori felt the dancing of dad's balls as they nutted their hot sperm up into mom's pussy. She pulled the cock out of mom's gleaming slit and mouthed the spurting cockhead as it squirted the last couple wads of the ejaculation. She swallowed the chunky spunk then thought, Mmm, not bad, still a little salty. Probably the anchovies.

After that workout, a half gallon of heavily brandied coffee quickly disappeared, and everybody flopped satiated and happy and exhausted by the cozy fire. Lori lay in the middle. She hugged her mom then kissed her delectable full breasts and tasted her nipples,"Mmm, aha! Salty! you put cum on your nipples! I hope my breasts are someday as lovely as yours. I love you, mom." Then she turned, nestled her head on her dad's chest, held his tired soft cock, and they all slept peacefully until late evening.

Lori woke with a chill as the fire waned. She put on a robe and slippers, stoked the fire, and went to the kitchen to make coffee. She put through a call to Marty.

"Hey, Marty, it's Lori. How is everybody doing there?"

"Great, hon. We were just talking about you. Any plan yet on coming home, we hope? Carlita and Tina stopped by, asking about you. And our eleven inch neighbor, Rod the Prod, asked about you too. (That man really wants you to dance on his May pole!) We are all missing you, hon."

"I'll be booking a flight tomorrow, so probably I'll fly within a couple days. The good news is that my mom is home, and I think it's gonna work out okay between mom and dad. It's been a crazy, but good time here."

"What do you mean, crazy?"

"Well, for openers, we did a couple of threesomes, and some other funky shit. It has been more or less a fuckathon for the last couple of days here! I'll tell you more when I get home."

"Eeeeeeeya! Damn, that's great to hear! So your mom and dad have crossed the line! Good, good, good for them! And Lori, hon, I know you hate to leave them, and I already talked to Dave about this: do you think they would like to live with us? If we need, we can easily afford a bigger apartment, and I'm sure they would love the weather here, after that thirty-below bullshit. So, please mention it to them, and try to convince them, it would be so good for them, like a new world, and they would be healthier and so welcome. I would dearly love to have a mom and dad again, especially if I can have sex with them! Hon, we'll do what we can to make you happy. Talk to them, and call me soon, and let me know your flight plan. And remember, you are so loved by so many! Kisses on your titties!"

"Okay Marty, thanks, and God knows I do love you so! And Dave too! Kisses on your pussy, and give Dave a kiss and a blowjob for me!" Lori hung up, and her tears fell like rain.

She dried her eyes, then collected herself, and tried to focus: late evening, and what the fuck can I cook? Something different and light, how about a nice simple crusty coffee cake and some fruit and cheese with it, nice and light, she thought. She found some Bisquick and whipped up a batter and put it in to bake, made coffee, then flopped back down by the fire for a few more winks, this time nestling on mom's soft bosom. She was emotionally exhausted, and slept like a babe.

**********

Lori woke to the sound of the oven timer about ten thirty pm. She took the cake from the oven, putting it on the stovetop to cool, then flopped back down to nap some more. Mom had awakened, "Good morning, Lori. It's still dark. What time is it?"

"It isn't morning, mom, it's ten thirty pm. Hungry? C'mon, I made coffee cake and coffee, and there are sliced peaches and cottage cheese. Let sleepyhead sleep, we can chat a little."

Lori and mom sat in the kitchen in their terrycloths, enjoying their snacks and coffee. "Cake's good, Lori. Now, baby, what's on your mind?"

"I'm getting flight information, and I have to go back to Encino within the next two or three days." She put her head down to hide her tears. "And, mom, my heart... is breaking. I don't want to leave you and dad, not again, not ever. So please, please consider carefully what I'm about to say: I talked with Marty about this, and she has aleady spoken to Dave about it. We want you and dad to come and live with us in Encino. For one thing, you would get out of this stinking hellish brutal winter; fucking polar bears should live here, not people. And you would love the Cali weather, and the beach is close, even nude beaches too. And there are a lot of Italians there, of all ages. There's even a nearby little Italian restaurant bar called Gina's, that you and dad would love. So please, please say you'll come, and I'm sure dad will go along with whatever you want. Marty and Dave and I can get people to move your stuff, and hire good agents to sell or rent your house. All you and dad would have to do is get your asses on the plane. So, please, mom, take a few minutes, and tell me what I want to hear." Lori's face was red from her tears.

Mom held Lori's tearing face tenderly in her hands. "Don't cry, baby... it sounds to me like a really good idea," she smiled.

"Oh, Jesus, mom! Do you mean it? You just made me the happiest cumslut in the world! Wait til I tell Marty! I love you mom, and I love dad too!" Lori was just plain out of words. She went to her knees, laid her head on mom's bosom, and cried like a baby...

Next morning, Lori got her flight booked, then called Marty.

"Marty? It's Lori. I got my flight settled, I'll be arriving in two days, Wednesday, landing at five pm Cali time. Can you pick me up at LAX?"

"Sure thing, hon, I'm so fucking glad! What gate?"

"I don't know yet. I'll call you when I'm down. And Marty, mom and dad agreed to come, and they are actually looking forward to it, especially since I told them about Gina's! Dad needs some time to finalize some stuff about insurance and his consulting work, so they will be flying out in about ten days."

"Oh, hon, that is good news! I'm so happy for you! And I can't wait until your mom sees the double ended cock sausage at Gina's! Eeeeeha!"

"Okay, that'll be first priority on our list! Kiss Dave for me, and I'll see you Wednesday. Bye now, and kisses on your nipples!" Lori said.

"Okay, hon, I can't wait to see you! My tongue in your pussy so deep it's tickling your navel! Kisses! See you Wednesday!" Marty said.

**********

Wednesday morning. They sat at the kitchen table, somberly sipping coffee, waiting for the Uber taxi.

"You sure you got everything packed in that small bag, baby?" mom said.

"Oh yeah, mom. I have everything. I didn't really bring much here, mostly some undies and my toothbrush... and a couple dildos," Lori smiled. She blinked back some tears."I'm already missing you guys."

"Please don't cry, sweetie, or you'll get us started too. No reason to cry. We'll be along in a few days. I've already called for the tickets," dad said. "We can't wait to see Gina's."

"You will love it. They have the best Italian sausage I have ever tasted. And speaking of sausage, there are a couple totally-nude beaches you guys will love, where you can just let your sausage hang out, dad, with tons of guy and gal eye candy. There is even an open beach to the south, where you can screw your brains out naked in broad daylight, and watch other people screwing and sucking!"

"Damn, that does sound like fun! I love Cali already!" mom smiled.

The Uber pulled into the driveway and honked.

"There's my ride." She hugged them both, tightly, and kissed them, and her tears came. Bye mom, bye dad, God knows I love you guys. See you soon."

**********

Lori boarded her plane about two hours before takeoff. She had a first-class window seat, and sank back into the soft cushions. Ahhh, it felt good, she was totally played out. The plane was a rear-engines MD80 type, that gave a very quite ride. She closed her eyes and the first images in her mind were of mom and dad, and the little cozy fireplace. Then she thought about Dave, and Marty, and Carlita, and Tina, and Rod the Prod, as she drifted to sleep. And in her dream, she lay naked, flat on her back, on her bed in her soft-blue bedroom. Her legs were spread wide, knees pointing skyward, and Dave was naked on his knees between her legs, his cock buried in her ass, screwing her deep and slow, as he worked a huge dildo in and out of her sopping pussy. Tina, naked, sucked her left breast and flipped her clitoris. Carlita, naked, sucked her right breast. Her head was hanging down over the edge of the mattress, and Marty and Rod were naked in her face. Rod's scrotum was bloated like a softball. Marty smiled as she held his balls in one hand and his eleven inch erection in the other hand, guiding the huge cockhead to Lori's lips. "Ready for this, hon? Open wide, now. If you scarf all eleven inches, you'll be the most revered cumslut in all of Encino!" Lori opened her mouth wide...

She was awakened by a cheerful stewardess, "Welcome aboard, boys and girls! Yay! We'll be pushing back shortly, and we'll be in the air in fifteen minutes. Please remain in your seats with seat belts fastened. Flying time to LAX is about five hours. After climbout, I'll be coming around with a wild and crazy lunch cart, with ice cream and lollipops and gummies and chocolates and marshmallow pie, and other good yummies! See you soon!"

Hehe, wonder what that dame is sniffing, Lori thought, smiling. When the happy stew came around, she ordered two Bloody Marys, a fruit salad, and a lollipop. The Marys quickly made her drowsy, and she really needed the rest. She licked the lollipop, wishing it was a dick in her mouth. I hope I continue that dream where I left off, and I wonder if I can really swallow that monster cock, I think I can. She recalled Thomas the Little Tank Engine: "I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!" as she drifted to blessed sleep.

She stayed conked out for almost the whole flight, and the sleep was delicious. She woke to the happy stew's announcement, "Attention kiddies: we are starting our descent to LAX and we'll be landing in about thirty minutes. Please remain in your seats with seat belts fastened until the airplane has rolled to a complete stop at the terminal. Thanks for flying JetBlue, we hope it was fun for you, and toodle-oo!"

**********

Marty met her at the gate, "Eeeeeeeeeee! Hon, let me squeeze you! Thank Jesus, I'm so glad you're back!"

"Thanks, Marty, it's good to be back in the world! Damn, I can't wait to see everybody again!" kissing and hugging Martly tightly.

"Hon, you want something to drink before we drive?"

"No, I'm good, let's just get home!"

"Okay, c'mon, the car is just a short walk away."

In the car....

"I know you're tired, hon, and I wasn't supposed to tell ya, but I don't want you to be floored when you get home: we have a little welcome home party waiting for you. It's just Dave and I and Carlita and Tina and Rod," Marty said.

"Rod the eleven incher? Great!"

"Why great? Oh no, Lori, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Marty said.

"Yep. I think I can take that sucker down!"

"Eeeeeeya! You wanna try for the whole eleven? I tried and could take only about eight. It is really a humongous mouthful! And throatful! You have a secret?" Marty said.

"Maybe. But I had a lot of practice on my dad, and his cock's bigger than Dave's, not eleven but pretty good."

**********

"Surprise! Welcome home!" everybody shouted, as Lori walked through the door.

"Thanks, everybody, thanks! I missed all you guys, I'm so glad to be back!" She made the rounds, first kissing and hugging Dave, then everyone else."Tina, I'm so glad to see you again! Carlita, mi querida, the girl with the most beautiful nipples in the world! Rod, hello, I heard you have something for me?"

"Brought it all for you, sweetie, just take as much as you want!" he smiled.

"Oh, here come the guys with the cake!" Marty said.

Two muscular good looking guys in tight shorts and T-shirts carried in the huge cake, which barely fit on the dining room table.

"Lori, let me introduce the cake bearers, Fredo and Sonny Corleone, they work at Gina's." Marty said.

"Buona serata, senorita, " they said in unison.

"Ciao. Resta e mangia una torta con noi,"Lori said.

"Molte grazie, senorita."

"Damn, what did you say to them?" Marty asked.

"I just invited them to stay and have cake with us. Did you notice the iron they're packing? I think we can... ahem... use them... later." Lori smiled. "Um, their surname is really Corleone?"

"Yep, they are nephews of Gina... Gina Corleone," Marty smiled.

"I did land in Encino, right? Or did the plane overshoot and land in Sicily?"

Just then, Dave wheeled in a cart with bottles of iced champagne and glasses. "Okay, everybody belly up to the bar here and get a glass of champagne!"

"Aw jeez, you guys shouldn't have gone to all this trouble!" on the verge of tears, Lori was visibly touched.

"You'll like this cake, it's one of a kind! The cook at Gina's baked it, gratis, when Tina told him you were coming back. I'm pretty sure he wants to ride your sweet ass! Voila!" Marty took the top off the box.The cake was oblong and huge, round at both ends, with pink icing, and each end was fashioned to resemble a cockhead! The iced inscription read "WELCUM HOME LORI! EAT ME!" and there were twenty little pink candles, shaped like cocks and balls! Marty lit all the candles, then snapped a pic of it. "Okay, hon, you gotta cut the cake, but first you have to give it a BIG blow job, enough for all twenty cocks! And don't forget to make a wish!"

Lori stepped to the table, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and snuffed all the candles with one blow.

"Wow, this chick really blows!" Dave quipped.

"Oh, thanks, thanks," Lori, said taking a bow. She cut the cake. "Please, everbody have a piece... um, of the cake," she giggled.