Lori Grows Up Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

"So tell us what you wished," Marty said.

"Mm, after we have our cake, i'm inviting everybody to get naked in the bedroom with me, and you can help me with my wish. And Fredo and Sonny, don't you dare leave, you're invited too, and don't be shy!"

**********

In the bedroom, lights dimmed, everybody naked...

Lorri sat on the edge of the bed, and revealed her wish. "I missed you all so, so much. I hope you don't think me too slutty, but my wish is to have everyone that I love making love with me at the same time. This is not a gang bang... it's a gang love. So, please, please let me love all of you."

"Dave, I want your cock in my ass, and you work a dildo in my pussy. Tina, you suck my left titty and toy my clitoris. Carlita, mi querida, you suck my right titty. Marty, you help me to get Rod's prod clear down my throat. Sonny and Fredo, my two hands will be free to jack you off."

Lori then drank a small bottle of spiced olive oil, then lay down on her back, legs spread wide, with her head hanging down over the mattress edge. Dave connected first, sitting on folded knees between her legs, he pushed his cock deep into Lori's ass, then proceeded to work a huge dildo in her pussy. Tina and Carlita lay down, sucking Lori's tits, playing with her clitoris. Lori held Sonny's and Fredo's cocks and slowly jacked them off. "Don't ever worry about cumming in my face, guys, when you have to shoot, just shoot!" Lori said. Marty and Rod stood ready by Lori's face. Rod looked as if he were in a state of shock, hardly believing the enormity of his sudden good fortune. His scrotum was puffed up like a softball, and his huge cock was hard as steel and red as a beet.

Marty whispered to Rod, "When your cock is clear in, I'm gonna lick and suck your balls and put a finger up your ass to make you cum faster. I'm worried she won't be getting enough air."

"Okay Marty, I love this sweet girl, so whatever you say."

Marty held Rod's balls in one hand, and with the other guided the engorged cockhead to Lori's lips. "When you're ready, open wide sweetie, and for God's sake if you start to gag, just pull it out!"

"I'm ready," Lori said, opening her mouth wide. Marty pushed the cockhead in her mouth, then to the back of her throat.

"You okay, sweetie?" Marty said.

Lori nodded, and Rod gently began to push in slowly: two inches, four inches, six, eight, and Lori's throat bulged. The cock was sliding in easily, lubed by the olive oil. Nine inches, ten, and Lori touched her chest where she felt the cockhead to be. One more inch, and the cock was fully inside her. Rod's balls flopped in Lori's eyes, and Marty lifted and began to lick them, as she slid a wet finger into his ass. He began to fuck Lori's throat with very short strokes, hardly moving, but after only a very few strokes, he ejaculated an enormous load of cum, which shot straight into Lori' belly. She felt the hot spunk spurting and seeping way down in her esophagus, and she would have smiled if she could have! Rod got so weak when he ejaculated, he teetered and almost fainted. Marty felt Rod's balls dancing as they launched their hot sperm into Lori's throat.

"Holy fuck, Rod, you came already?" Marty said.

"Oh, Lord, I came so much and so hard I didn't have the breath to moan! Pull my stupid dick out of that beautiful sweet girl so she can get some rest, and some air!"

Marty helped Lori to unmouth the huge cock. Meanwhile Sonny and Fredo had both ejaculated hugely, spurting cum on Lori's arms, breasts, and face. She swiped some cum of each, and tasted it.

"Mmm, dolce!"Lori smiled.

"Senorita, ti amerò per sempre!" Fredo said.

"Sei un angela!" Sonny said. Then they both hurriedly dressed and left, after kissing Lori's hand.

Dave uncoupled, not having ejaculated into Lori.

"What did they say?" Marty said.

"I said their cum was sweet, and one said he would love me forever, one said I was an angel." Lori beamed.

"They are kinda cute. Well, you did it hon, you conquered the big eleven!" Marty said.

"The olive oil really helped." Lori smiled.

Tina and Carlita rubbed some cum on Lori's hot nipples. Apparently everybody knows that trick, Lori thought.

Tina and Carlita and Rod got dressed and said their goodbyes. Lori was tired, and lay on her back with legs spread.

"I think I'm gonna sleep, but anybody that wants to take a poke, is welcome to," looking directly at Dave. Dave, still hard, took the hint, and jumped between her legs. Hungry for her, he shoved into her pussy brusquely, fucking her in the missionary position with deep slow strokes, for an hour. Marty lay down beside them, kissing them both.

"Stay inside her Dave, fuck her gently a long time. She's had a hard time," as she fondled his balls, and caressed his ass.

Dave fucked Lori lovingly, intensely, until he spilled his hot creamy load on Lori's cervix, triggering her climax, "Dave, please don't stop, keep on pumping, give me everything, Dave! I'm cumming, it hurts! Aaaaaaah! Jesus, oh Dave! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Lori closed her tear-filled eyes, and perceived hazy shimmering images of mom and dad, the little fireplace, and of all her loved ones, and she wondered,

"Can I believe this dream... or did I dream this belief?"

* * * * * * * *

{ Dedicated to Brittni }

Sources

Final line: inspired by 'I grieve' by Peter Gabriel

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers