Lori Pt. 04: Kidnapped and Gang Rape

Story Info
I decide to make Lori's fantasy come true.
17k words
4.51
33.9k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 04: We Kidnap Lori

I decide to make Lori's rape fantasy happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction. Everything that happens here to Lori in this tale happens only in my imagination. All of you Anonymous commenters: Please leave your negative protests in your head. This story was written to turn on my IRL wife: she likes my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a world in which there are no STDs, which leads to greater sexual freedom. Birth control is available for both men and women; it is universal, free, and 100% effective, which leads to full female equality. Most importantly, Lori totally trusts me and enthusiastically welcomes everything that I arrange for her to experience. Full comprehension of our relationship will be realized by the reading of the other "Lori" tales.

~~~~~~~~~~

There are many studies and surveys that say that one of the more popular fantasies for a woman is to be taken. The phrase "Rape Fantasy" is bandied about and while many women will admit to having such thoughts most will say that they would not want this fantasy to actually happen. Lori has such a fantasy and has admitted it to me. So, it is now within my power to provide her that experience, and I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is classified under "NonConsent" because, even though Lori is fully aware of what is happening to her, she takes on the character of a victim, objecting to her ordeal.

~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, Lori, sweetheart, here's what's going to happen... I want to create your fantasy. I know what you've told me while we've been in bed and I think that you use that as a turn-on for both of us, but since in the past year we've done so many new things, I want to enact what you've said and make it real for you."

"Mike, which fantasy are you talking about?" Her breathing was getting deeper, though my questing fingers may have had something to do with that.

"I'm getting your Guys together again. I want this to be different from the other sessions you've had. So, we're going to kidnap you, take you to a private place and treat you like the proverbial rag doll. I'm going to set it up so that you are gang-raped. It will all be play but I want you to live the experience that you have in your head, as I understand it."

She moaned and thought, her eyes looking down at my hand between her thighs, then up to my eyes. I could tell I was breaking her concentration on her impending orgasm.

After a few moments, she took a deep breath and said, "What do you have planned, what are you wanting to do to me? How are you going to rape me?"

"This isn't exact, I'm still working on my plans. To start, I want you to wear some nice but old clothes. I'll drop you off at the mall, and you'll roam around for a while. Oh, and you won't take anything with you, your purse and such."

"I won't have anything with me?"

"No, there's nothing you'll need. After a while someone will come up to you and tell you a few things. Keeping to your fantasy, what you will hear will be 'threatening.'" I waggled my fingers in the "air quotes" sign.

"You'll feel scared because you're being "kidnapped." That someone will talk to you and you'll go with him out of the mall, into the parking lot and into a vehicle out there. Your Guys will take you somewhere. After a few hours, they'll finish with you, but I'm still thinking."

"Why am I gonna wear old clothes?"

"Hmm... Lori, it's just that, well, the clothes you'll be wearing at the mall might not survive the day, because... I know this is your fantasy, but it's mine also. You've told me about your desire to be raped and treated like a rag doll, and to me that says rough sex, against your will. Your Guys will take care of you and will not allow you to get hurt, but they will know that they can use force on you and handle you roughly, and that they can get physical with you to get what they want."

Another long pause. More thinking on her part. Her hips were moving slightly. Again, my finger.

"And I'm supposed to let you make this happen, huh? I know I can trust you and all my Guys, but where is the line drawn? Just what do you mean by 'rough,' anyway?"

"They won't be any rougher than I ever am with you. You know I push you around the bed, roll you over to get to your front or back, pull on you to move you around. It will be like me doing you, there will just be many more hands."

"OK." Another pause. "And what else?"

"I'm listing prohibitions, things for them not to do, but I'm not telling them what they can do. Your Guys have been fucking you for more than a year and know you well and I'm going to let them decide what you like and can endure."

"And, Mike, what if they get too rough? And if I do get hurt?"

"Not a possibility, not any more that I might hurt you. They all know you and I trust them."

Her eyes were thoughtful and there was another long pause, there was a little "Mmmm," as I pushed in with two fingers.

"So, you're going to let my Guys kidnap me. They'll take me somewhere and rape me, well, pretend to, and they will be real rough on me. You're going to be there, right?"

"Of course, I'll be part of it all."

She sat silently for a few minutes more.

"And you've told them this is my fantasy?"

"Actually, I'm telling them it's my idea alone, that you're thinking you're in for a slightly more enthusiastic gang-bang, but I'm giving them permission and encouragement to go further with you than they have at any other time. I'm telling your Guys that I need to see you attacked, and for them to act as if this is an actual kidnapping. I'm telling them that you are consenting to this, that this will not be a total surprise to you."

More silence.

"I feel that by encouraging them to act that way the experience will be more realistic to you."

"And they will treat me like the fuckdoll I've talked about?"

"Yes."

"They'll won't be gentle at all?"

"They know that they can be as rough as they want to be."

More silence.

"OK, when?"

"Not sure. Soon."

"Baby, please, make it real soon. For now, c'mere..."

~~~~~~~~~~

I started early; I did not rush getting ready. I took a nice long shower, taking care to shave my legs and everything in between. I seemed to have lost control of my fingers; I loved the feel of my totally smooth pussy and I could not stop touching myself. I didn't put on any lotions or scents; I wanted any taste or aroma coming from me to be completely natural.

I did spend some time on my make-up. I did it sort of heavy, not overdone, but a good bit more than I normally do. After all, a girl wants to look pretty for her rapists, right?

It took me a while to pick out my clothes for my "shopping" trip. I didn't have too much that I didn't care about, so I had to think a bit. First a slightly worn bra, a faded pink. No matching panties, so I went with a pair of bright blue ones that were a bit stretched out. After slipping on my underwear, I stood in front of my mirror. I looked very "sensible," hardly sexy at all.

Still thinking, I went through my closet. The shirt was easy: I put on a pale blue Oxford cloth button-front long sleeve. Buttoned up, no cleavage showing. Which skirt? After sliding some hangers back and forth, I selected a light grey pleated design that I'd had for a few years, knee-length, one that hadn't been worn in a while. I debated for a moment and then decided no stockings.

Mike had told me no jewelry or any other ornamentation except for my wedding rings; I guess he wanted it to be obvious that I was a married woman. I brushed my hair so that it fell in waves to my shoulders.

I slipped on a pair of flat sandals and left the bedroom to find Mike in the kitchen, back from running some errands, he said. I went to him and hugged him from behind.

"I'm ready, honey, when do you want to leave?"

He turned, and held me at arms length, and looked me up and down.

"You're beautiful. Ok, I'll ask again: are you good with this?"

I thought of the discussions Mike and I had had. The scene he had outlined. The promise of my Guys being rough. Violently rough? What if they got carried away? I shivered at the thought but I knew they would respect my Safeword. I wouldn't say this to Mike but right now I was truly scared... a little.

I knew that when we first started, years ago, sharing our fantasies, my thoughts were only harmless stories in my head. But what Mike and my Guys had been doing for the past months solidified my thoughts. I had hinted to Mike over the years, telling him various thoughts and desires, but this was much more serious, much more realistic, than just random notions in my head.

When Mike told me of his nascent plans I reluctantly admitted to myself that this was something I really wanted and, yes, needed. As we talked about our desires I had given this much thought and I had come to realize that I was actually and completely looking forward to my kidnapping.

In the past several days, as this day got closer, I found that I had had to change panties a couple of times a day. (Carrying extra panties to work was no small inconvenience.)

All these thoughts, combined with Mike's enforced abstention of sex for the past week, meant that I was more than ready to be violated.

So, I looked Mike straight in the eye and nodded. "I'm ready."

As we walked through the living room I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. To be honest, Mike was being more than complementary: in these clothes I thought I looked sort of frumpy, sort of plain.

Mike locked the front door and held the car door open for me. As I got in, I found it felt a bit odd to not have my purse or anything else on me.

We drove to Northlake Mall and pulled up to the lower level, near the food court. I didn't look at Mike; I reached for his hand, squeezed it, opened my door, got out and, with head held high, entered the mall. Nothing was said and I didn't hear the car drive away.

What to do now? Mike had given no hint of how long it would be for this thing to begin. I looked around for any familiar faces, but I saw no one I recognized. So I wandered around, in and out of the shops, picking things up and putting them down, flipping through racks, roaming past shelves of stuff I was not really interested in.

I purposely did not look at any clocks, so time became fluid for me.

Dress shops, card shops, shoe stores, bookstores, men's clothing... My mind wandered but I'll admit I had to force my fantasy to the back of my mind; my panties were getting wet again.

I circled the mall for a while, upper level and lower level, one end to the other, and then I was in a card shop, looking at candles, sniffing to find a favorite, I felt someone behind me, standing very close, and a low voice spoke over my right shoulder.

"Don't move, keep looking straight ahead, ya hear me?"

I gasped and jerked. It was good that I was not holding a candle just then. Even though I knew it was coming, I was still startled at the flatness of the voice.

"Wha, what?"

"I said, do not move!" The voice got lower and more insistent.

I looked out of the corners of my eyes, left and right. No one in sight, he was directly behind me.

"You're gonna come with me. You're gonna come with me now, and keep quiet and don't make a scene. You don't wanna to get anyone else involved in this."

"What do you want me to do?" Now that this was happening I felt shocked, my chest tightening and not able to move.

"Don't act stupid, slut, I said come with me, now!"

At that word: "Slut!" I felt a wave of heat run through me and I froze again. Was that how they would see me today? A Slut? My breath stopped.

"OK, I'll go..."

"Walk in front of me. Don't look around; keep your eyes looking down at the floor, straight in front of you. Got me?"

His put his hand in the middle of my back and pushed me towards the front of the card shop. I looked at the girl behind the counter and I thought that if this were real I could get her attention and possibly get some protection. But she didn't look up and then we were past her.

I wanted to stay in the fantasy, and the Guy behind me helped by saying, "Keep going, slut."

I gasped again at the word, and continued down the mall. I tried to see the Guy behind me in the reflections of the store windows, but all I could make out was that he was tall, a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes, blue polo shirt and shorts. He had on wrap-around sport lenses. I knew he was one of my Guys, but which one?

After we had passed a few stores he removed his ball cap and placed it on my head.

"Here, put this on. Pull it down over your eyes, keep looking down."

I reached up to adjust it, pulling it down, like he said, so I could not see straight ahead. The bill was curved and I found I could not see side to side either, only a little bit in front of my feet.

We did not walk quickly but not at a stroll. I concentrated on my feet, to keep from stumbling.

As we walked he stepped up beside me and took my hand in his. It seemed right that we should be holding hands, because to other eyes we knew each other.

In the center court he took my upper arm in his hand and guided me to the elevator. He reached out and pressed the "Down" button. I stood there, breathing deep, feeling my panties getting even wetter. I could also feel my nipples: tight, erect, wanting attention. I so wanted to press my hand between my legs, to alleviate a bit of my tension.

We got in and as the doors closed I felt a slight shiver as I recalled last year: this exact elevator is where Mike had held my coat fully open, for the first time exposing my totally naked body to the two salesmen in the shoe store. My panties were now beyond moist; there was a large stickiness between my thighs.

"Remember, slut, eyes down!" His voice was still tense and threatening.

We exited the elevator and walked down the mall, him taking my hand again. We passed many people; I could see many pairs of shoes on either side of me. Again I thought that if this were real I could easily shout for help, but I stayed quiet, only thinking about what these other shoppers might think if they knew what was about to happen to this every day looking girl they were passing.

The Guy let loose my hand and again took my upper arm in his tight grasp. He guided me to the double doors beside the cookie store that led to the back halls of the mall. He pushed open the doors and we walked down the ill lit cinder block corridor, letting the door slam behind.

A few seconds later I heard the door clatter open again and the Guy slowed a bit. I could tell he twisted to look behind.

"We clear?"

Another voice. "Yeah, no one noticed anything."

This second Guy came up beside me and gripped my other arm, and my two Guys picked up the pace as we walked the length of the hall to the doors that must have led outside to the loading dock. We stopped.

"Close your eyes. Tight." The second Guy leaned over and I could feel his breath on my neck.

Whereas I had been nervous, this was now scary. I squinched my eyes tight and the baseball cap was lifted from my head. The second Guy pulled my hands behind me and held them in one of his, tightly. He pulled my arms down so I was bent backwards, my chin rising. As his grip tightened I felt fabric over my forehead; something was being wrapped around my head. From the stretchiness I could tell it was like an Ace bandage. My breath quickened and I could feel cold sweat down my back.

As my head was wrapped I felt a hand running over my chest, squeezing my boobs. Then the fingers found the opening between the buttons and a single finger slipped inside my bra. It found my achingly erect nipple and gave it a couple of flicks. I gasped loudly.

In my left ear, speaking in a soft voice I heard, "Oh, this is going to be good. I'm already so hard for you."

This was a Guy, I know, who had already been inside my body too many times to count, and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to have him inside me again.

In a moment my entire head was encased, wrapped in the bandage, blinding me. My rate of my breathing increased but the bandage did nothing to inhibit the air I needed. The finger left my shirt.

I heard the outer door open and a third voice from outside said, "C'mon, everything's cool, let's get her in."

Hands again gripped my arms and I was forced to walk quickly, out into the heat of the early afternoon. After about twenty fast steps we stopped; I felt arms under my back and legs and I was lifted into a vehicle, to be placed on a carpeted surface (a van?). Two doors slammed shut, there was the sound of a sliding door opening and closing (a van, yes) and an engine starting. I swayed as the vehicle moved and turned.

I felt it important to stay in character. Since I was truly apprehensive, this helped me to speak with an authentic tremor in my voice.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?"

The answer told me that my Guys were also staying in character.

"Doesn't matter who we are, you little tramp!" the first voice came from the front of the vehicle. "All you need to know is we saw you, we liked you, and we're taking you!"

Another voice, quieter, from beside me. "Are you so clueless that you can't guess what's about to happen to you?"

A whimper escaped me before I could control it.

A hand slapped my knees apart and moved under my skirt to slide up my thigh and against my covered pussy.

I moaned at the touch.

"Damn, Guys, this slut is already soaking wet! Can you smell her?"

The hand stayed there, lightly circling the opening of my cunt, exciting me. Much sooner than I would admit to wanting, I felt the vehicle coming to a halt, reversing a bit, then stopping completely.

"Let's get her out. Are we clear?"

"Hold on... Yep, let's go!"

The doors clacked open and I was lifted out, then quick walked again a few feet. I could tell we had stepped into a building, as the light through the bandage grew dim and the street noises fell away. My arms were released, and I swayed a little before another two hands gripped me. I heard a heavy door close and I was pushed to stumble a few feet more. My feet hit something.

I stood swaying, trying to keep my balance. I heard male voices whispering, and sounds like cloth sliding over skin. I heard the door open, then close again, and the snick of a lock turning. I twisted my head towards that sound. More movement around me, and then the bandage on my head was unwound.

I blinked and shook my hair out of my face. I could see around me, but there was not a lot to take in. I was in a small cinder-block room with narrow windows on one wall up near the ceiling, light dimly passing through. I saw some metal shelving on two of the walls. There were some chairs, the cheap plastic kind. I looked down at what I had almost tripped on: a large mattress covered with dingy sheets.

I looked up and focused on the other occupants of the room. Men, five, six, seven of them! All naked but each had his face covered by a black ski mask, the bank-robber kind with holes for the eyes and mouth. I looked to my right at the Guy still holding my arm, and I could see the hunger in his eyes. And I could not fail to see the seven hard cocks standing out, each and every single one, I knew, just for me.

The man beside me took me by my hair and turned me to face him.

"On your knees, slut!" With his hands on my shoulders I was pushed down onto the mattress.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brandon texted me to tell me that Lori was now our captive.

He had been off to one side at the mall when she got out of our car, so she was easy to follow. While he had been following her he had sent a continual stream of texts, telling me where she was and what she was doing. He wrote that it was fun following her as she walked around the mall, keeping out of her sight while deciding the best place to approach her.