Lori - Revelation of Corruption

Story Info
Lori's corruption is revealed to her.
2k words
4.29
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revelation of Corruption

Working the salty semen into her anus, Lori was presented with an engorged cock to suck. Dutifully, she opened her mouth started to swirl her tongue on the swollen purple tinged glans. Already, Callum's body was straining with lust, his skin now covered in a faint glow, as energy coursed through his body. Lori, now possessing more awareness of the world around her, noticed that Callum was not only feeding of the sexual energy that Lisa had provided him but also his contraptions and strange machines were also collecting that same energy. With the cock, edging down her throat, she relaxed her mouth, to allow him insider her. Callum's hold on her was still immediate and strong, she wanted to please him and to please herself. She found her fingers rubbing at her labia and clitoris, then plunging two fingers deep inside her own pussy and curling her fingers to reach her g spot.

From the corner of her eye, Lori saw Lisa stirring and sat up. Immediately, Callum's influence took hold, and she crawled over to Callum and started to kiss him deeply. His cock kept a steady rhythm until he pulled out and Lisa's mouth replaced hers. Callum was savage with Lisa's throat, as Lori rolled away, Callum took Lisa's head and shoved his member deep into Lisa's open mouth. Lori, turned over, onto her hands and knees, waiting impatiently for his cock to use her. She didn't wait long, Lisa pulled of Callum's penis, gagging, and coughing and dribbled long strings of salvia onto Lori's buttocks, then pulled them open, inviting Callum to fuck her friend's anus. Lori tensed, willing herself to try and relax, she felt Lisa's fingers rubbing her tender, twitching anus and then her tongue flicked over her puckered hole. Then a wet finger slid into her, she gasped, Lisa started to finger fuck her gently. Lori felt herself open to her. Surprisingly, Callum seemed willing to wait. Lori craned her head see that Lisa was licking his glans and shaft, while she opened Lori up. She felt thankful, as Callum would be merciless with her hole, as he had been only days ago.

"Lisa, put me in your friend's arse." His voice heavy with arousal. Lisa guided the obscenely swollen cock to Lori's opening. He slid his thick cock in slowly, savouring the sensation of the smooth walls of her rectum, stretching her. Lori moaned and arched her back.

"Oh!" Lori moan was strangled as the penis searched her cavity. He seemed even bigger than before and as he started to thrust into her. Then fingers were inserted into her pussy, her friend was stimulating her clitoris, making her soaking pussy even wetter. Abstractly, Lisa was more deeply under Callum's influence than she, Lori heard her whispering,

"Please the master." The chant was soft, quiet, and yet disturbing.

Lori had little focus now as Callum's pace increased, and she was thrown into her own spasms of delight. With the excitement of yet more taboo sex, and Lisa's seemingly expert fingers, Lori ejaculated for third time in her life, but Callum's pace was unrelenting. Although powerful, his measured thrusting was not overly painful. He withdrew frequently, allowing the sensitive tissues of Lori's anus to become stimulated and even when deep, Lori knew he wasn't balls deep.

After a few minutes, Callum pulled out and ejaculated over Lori's naked arse cheeks and Lisa immediately started to lick it up and rubbed the white fluid over Lori's buttocks. Stealing a glance over her shoulder, Lori saw the unmistakable glow on his skin. His erection, seemingly satiated for the moment. Lisa lapped up the remaining split seed and lay back. Lori collapsed forward, her breathing struggling to recover.

She felt vulnerable and her anus was sore from Callum's fucking, but also an odd sense of satisfaction and fulfilment. She knew she had been used, used for his sexual gratification. She also knew that she was being given the most exciting sexual sensation she had felt in a long time. As her mind became clear, she now was more able to think. It was now very clear that Callum was siphoning off energy and somehow infusing it into his own body. She looked over at him, now stood in front of one of his odd-looking spider-like machines. He was naked, of course and that allowed him her to examine him. His body had lost the glow, but she saw tiny filaments. She watched quietly, barely breathing in case her growing awareness should alarm him. He seemed oblivious as he took out a packet of wet wipes and called over Lisa to clean his penis. A stab of envy swept through her, as Lisa now seemed to be his new favourite toy. Dutifully, Lisa got off the bed, walked over to him and knelt. She took out two wet wipes and proceeded to clean any trace of Lori's anal passage from his member. Lori had used an enema to ensure that her rectum was free from any unpleasantness, but it was odd watching Lisa perform such an intimate task. Callum smiled down at her, then turned to look at Lori. Their eyes met and then ushered Lisa to the bed, to lay alongside her.

"My time is nearly up now." Callum stroked his cock, almost absent-mindedly. Lisa looked up at him, her eyes still glassy from his powerful influence. It seemed that Callum's influence was much stronger in Lisa, or perhaps her resistance was increasing. She still wanted to do his bidding, but she found that her mind was processing more and was now able to see things that she couldn't before.

"My energies are now restored, and I must take my leave." Callum seemed wistful, almost sad. Lisa was trance-like but Lori spoke.

"Who are you?" Lori's voice trailed off.

"Ah, despite my best efforts, you are resisting my coercion. I was always worried that you would shake off my charm. Lisa, here, has been the most accepting of me."

"Who are you? "Lori repeated.

"I have been many men, with many names. Callum was my great grandfather's name. I wear it in his honour, as he gave his secret. I am an alchemist and scientist, mystic and occultist. I have been on this planet for nearly one hundred and fifty years and I take energies. It sustains me." Callum beckoned to Lisa, to kneel in front of him and she immediately started to stroke and lick his cock's glans.

"Ah Lisa, you read my mind, you really are my most intuitive of lovers." Callum allowed Lisa to continue her ministrations, "You see Dr Dee, an Elizabethan alchemist sought to change base metals but some of his research pointed my ancestors to pursue a different path. One of sustained life spans."

Lori found that despite a growing sexual arousal, she was able to comprehend Callum's words. She had a clarity that had been absent, due to Callum's control.

"What will you do?" The questions were forming faster than she could voice them.

"I will leave with my gathered energy and live. I will be forced to seek out other lovers to sustain me." His voice tight now as Lisa's clever tongue had aroused him again and now, he faltered. "Though, I would regret losing you both. Your passions have given me more energy than many others could not."

Callum lifted Lisa up and put he to the bed and pushed open her legs, laying her pussy open.

"In the morning, I will exist purely in her dreams. I will disappear and you will forget me completely." His voice was sad but resigned. He had lived this life or lives for countless years. Lori saw a wistfulness in his eyes, a sense of profound loss. Then in an instant, a determination to continue as he had always done.

"Perhaps just once more, to sample such delights is just too tempting to deny." Callum looked over to Lori. His eyes now full of power, caught Lori again in his full strength. "Use your tongue on Lisa's pussy." Lori looked at Lisa's shaved sex and under Callum's influence, knelt between Lisa's legs and began to lap at the flushed, well-used pussy before her. Callum arranged Lori's body on all fours and started to lick Lori's pussy, before sliding his freshly engorged cock into her.

Callum's thrusts were now more gentle, less hurried. With the two women being equally aroused, Callum positioned Lisa, o she could straddle Lori, on all fours. In this position, he could fuck Lori's pussy and using her wetness, slide into Lisa's inviting pussy. Both women were soon moaning as his cock, stimulated them in turn. With Lori, under Callum's full influence, she was happy to share his cock with Lisa and even found the return of his member to her own gaping sex even more exciting. The wet sucking sound generated by Callum, when pulling out of Lisa's sodden sex and then plunging into Lori's quivering cunt was sending shockwaves of excitement through her. As he filled her, he pushed hard to plumb her depths. When he pulled out of her and thrust powerfully into Lisa, his swollen penis seemed to be bigger than before, which caused Lisa to ejaculate on him, her musky sweet liquid was forced out in-between Callum's thrusts, soaking Lori's backside and dribbling into her own parted pussy. Lori fed her own fingers into her cunt and fingered herself wildly, eager to orgasm herself. Callum enjoyed the sex show that his charming had produced. His lovers fed him further energies to him as he then suggested that they straddle him.

With Lisa firmly impaled on his penis bouncing up and down, giving Lori the opportunity to suck his drenched cock, in-between Lisa's excited up motions. As she guided the stiffness into her mouth, she could taste Lisa's pussy, despite never actually tasting another woman's pussy, Lori found she liked the smell and taste of it. Never had she even considered herself as gay or even bi-sexual. Whether this was Callum's hypnotic charms or her own mind surfacing again, she attended to the pink shaft, but also using her right hand to slide between Lisa's buttocks and insert two fingers into her wet pussy hole. Then, as Lisa remounted Callum, Lori's fingers found her anus and using one finger slid into herself, in time with her bouncing, adding generous amounts of saliva to it.

It was though Callum know what Lori was doing, that he switched from Lisa's cunt to her arse. His penis, large and very stiff slid into Lisa with little resistance and a huge moan from her. Lori changed her own position to accommodate a new position. Lori had surrendered herself to Callum's influence and now desired it, wanted it. It was as if she was going to give all her energy to him now, and give all her pussy and now her arse, indeed all her fuck holes. Her own suppressed sexual energies and desires were no longer being coerced but given. Callum pulled out his lubricated penis and thrust it into Lori welcoming anus.

"Oh fuck!" Lori moaned; she couldn't believe the excitement from anal sex. Her orgasm grew quickly, her twitching orifice flexed, and gripped Callum's cock and she rocked back on it, increasing the pressure in her rectum. Callum allowed her to massage him.

For the next hour, Callum pleasured both women, moving from one gaping anus to another. Eventually, he couldn't hold himself and demanded the women have their mouths ready for his semen and they both eagerly waited, mouths agape as he released pearl ropes of his semen on their faces and down their throats.

"Oh, my lovelies, you have given me so much and I shall leave you with a gift too. When you wake, your memories of our time will vanish as morning mist, but I will give you a vial of my golden dust to use on your own lovers. My gift to you both.

The following morning, Lori stirred, and she had no sense of Callum, except the distinctly unaccustomed soreness in her vagina and anus. She put her hand between her legs and felt herself. Lori couldn't think of why she felt like this, as her husband hadn't usually touched her. Then she saw the glowing vial of golden powder and felt a sense that perhaps she might change that.