Lori Visits a Hypnotist

Story Info
A couple visit a hypnotist to address some issues.
2.9k words
3.9
24.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers

Lori Brown and her husband John were a married couple of one year. Life was grand except for the fact that Lori didn't like to partake in oral sex. She didn't want any foreplay, which angered her husband. She also wouldn't let her husband make love to her bottom.

She said the idea of sucking his cock made her gag, and the thought of him licking and kissing her private parts made her feel very uncomfortable. She thought he was nuts for wanting to make love to her butt. She would ask him why he wanted to do anything to her butt. Her butt was for going to the bathroom only.

Every time they had sex, John asked her to relax and enjoy his oral effort. He was very turned on by her pussy and wanted to please her with his tongue.

Lori was very skittish in the bedroom and wouldn't allow her husband to stimulate her pussy with his tongue. She refused to suck his cock and would cry when he asked her. She gave him more trouble when he asked to fuck her bottom. That disgusted her, and she would say her butt was for going to the bathroom. John found his wife to be very vanilla. She would lie like a cold fish when he made love to her. He wanted his wife to be more lively in the bedroom.

John had done some research and saw an ad in the paper about a doctor who worked with patients and hypnotized them to help them conquer their fears. He wanted to take Lori to meet the doctor and was hopeful he could turn his wife into a more active participant in bed. He wanted him to hypnotize her to be a sexy vixen.

He would take his wife to meet Dr. Casper, who he spoke with on the phone, and assured John he could help his wife. John made an appointment and was excited to take his wife to meet him and was hopeful for any help the doctor could give.

~~

"Baby, are you ready to go? We have that appointment I told you about."

"I guess so. What is the doctor going to help us with?"

"He's going to help you to relax and enjoy sex. I told you that I had been researching him, and he is very successful with hypnotizing his patients. You promised to go and tonight is the appointment."

"What should I wear?"

"Something comfortable. It doesn't matter what you wear."

"Okay. Let me put something on. I will be right down."

John looked at his watch and wished his wife would move a little faster. He knew she was not pleased with going to the doctor and talking about their sex life. After about ten minutes, Lori came down the stairs. She wore a sundress with her sandals. She looked terrific, and John wanted to fuck his wife.

"You look amazing. I like how your body looks in your dress. Man, I feel so horny for you."

"John! What does that mean?"

"It means I want you. I want to fuck my wife."

"We have the doctor and need to get to his office."

"In a minute. I want you right now. Take your panties off and bend over the couch. Fuck, baby! I want your pussy."

Lori did as her husband said. She pulled her panties down and bent over the couch. John stepped out of his pants and pulled her buttocks apart, and went to lick at her pussy.

"John! You know I don't like that. Just fuck me!"

"I love when you talk dirty."

John rubbed her pussy and pushed his cock into his wife. He pulled her dress down and rubbed her big breasts. She just stood there while John had fun with his wife. Her pussy felt terrific while he drilled into her cunt. He held and massaged her round globes and moaned while he filled his wife up with his cum.

"Baby! You are so sexy. I wish you would let me lick my cum from your cunt!"

"John. You know I don't like that."

"Why don't you taste my dick. Clean our cum from my pole."

"No. We should go to the doctor."

John pulled out of his wife's pussy and pulled up his pants. Lori put her panties on, and John turned her around and kissed her hard on the mouth. Their tongues swirled in their mouths while he continued to rub her big breasts.

"We'd better go, baby. Thanks for that spontaneous sex. You looked so sexy. Hopefully, the doctor will fix you up, and you will be more playful in the bedroom."

"Is this doctor a quack? How will this work exactly?"

"Not sure. I read all the patient testimonials, and he comes in high regard. Just have an open mind. We'd better get going."

Lori pulled her dress up, and she and her husband left the house and got into the car. Lori was nervous and tried to relax before going to the doctor. She couldn't imagine he would be able to help her.

After about forty-five minutes, they arrived at the doctor's office. John helped his wife out of the car, and they walked into the building. Lori was nervous and squeezed her husband's hand hard.

"Baby, relax. He is going to fix you up. Just listen to what he has to say. You got this, princess."

"I hope you are right. It sounds silly to me. How can this work?"

"Just listen to the man. He comes with high marks and what do we have to lose? If it helps our sex life, then it's a win-win."

John opened the door, and they walked to Dr. Casper's office. John checked them in and started working on the paperwork while Lori sat quietly and read a magazine.

Lori was nervous while waiting to be called. John would accompany his wife until it was time for the session. John was eager for the doctor's help.

They waited about twenty minutes until a nurse called their names and brought them to the doctor's office. A few minutes later, the doctor walked in.

"Hello. I am Dr. Casper. You are the Browns?"

"It is so nice to meet you, Doctor. I'm John Brown, and this is my wife, Lori."

Doctor Casper extended his hand and shook each of their hands. He sat down and smiled at John and his wife.

"What brings you in for your session today?"

"My wife is a little skittish in the bedroom. She only likes to have very vanilla sex. She doesn't like any foreplay and forbids me to play with her bottom."

Dr. Casper found Lori to be a knock-out. He scanned her body, and his eyes found her amazing breasts. She filled out her sundress amazingly. He found her to be beautiful and couldn't wait to start the session.

"As you know, I perform a hypnotic session. I will help your wife to relax and will give her words to focus on that will spark energy when heard.

I can fix her problem and would love to get started with her right now. The session takes a few hours, so if you want to leave and come back, that would be great. My secretary will text you when the session is over."

"That sounds great. See you later, baby."

~~

"Mrs. Brown, please follow me to the examining room. I need to take your vitals and get you prepped for today's session."

Lori follows the doctor to another room. There was an examining table that he told her to sit on. Dr. Casper planned to have fun with his patient. The actual hypnotic session didn't take long at all.

Dr. Casper had a good reputation, but sometimes with the sexual patients, he liked to try out his work and make sure that the hypnosis worked. He was very attracted to Lori and wanted to see her naked and make sure she would be into giving fellatio and receiving cunnilingus. He also would fuck her bottom, and when all was well, the receptionist would text her husband to pick her up.

"Your blood pressure is perfect, and you have no temperature. I am going to hypnotize you now. We need to go into the next room. Follow me, Mrs. Brown."

Dr. Casper took Lori into another room. This room had a bed and two chairs facing each other. Dr. Casper brought Lori to the chair and began speaking to her. Keep your eyes on my watch. Take a deep breath and relax. You are going to get very sleepy and feel very relaxed. Keep watching my clock while you become light as a feather."

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel very relaxed like I am as light as a feather."

"Good, my dear. It is vital that when you hear the word 'lollipop,' you will immediately want to suck cock. You will want to hold it in your hands, and you will want to taste it. You will want to deep throat the cock and enjoy sucking it. You will enjoy sucking cock so much. You will like slapping the cock across your face. You will drink the cum from the cock. You will also love the taste of cum and will like when your husband sprays your face with his cum.

"What is the word that will make you a cock-starved slut? Tell me the word, my dear."

"Lollipop."

"Good. When you hear the word 'kitten,' you will spread your legs and demand your husband lick your pussy. You will allow yourself to have an orgasm. Tell me what the word is when you will enjoy having your pussy licked."

"Kitten."

"Perfect, my dear. Now when you hear the word 'Fudge,' you will get on your hands and knees and wait for your husband to fuck your bottom. You will not feel any pain and will enjoy your husband's cock inside of your butt."

"Tell me the word you will say for anal sex."

"Fudge."

"Excellent, Lori. Now when you hear these words, you will become a submissive woman and will like to suck cock, have your pussy licked, and love to have your bottom fucked."

"Tell me the words again!"

"Lollipop for fellatio. Kitten for Cunnilingus and Fudge for anal sex."

"That is wonderful. When you hear those words, you will do those things. Now I want you to undress, and you will show me your body. We are going to practice using the words. Do you want to practice before showing your husband? Will you give your consent to have sex with me?"

"Yes. I want to practice with you. I, Lori Brown, want to have sex with Dr. Casper."

"Excellent, my dear. Please take off your clothes and show me what to do when I say Lollipop.

Lori removed her clothes and unbuckled Doctor Casper's pants. She held his cock in her hands and firmly stroked it up and down, and made it hard. Lori got down on her knees and opened her mouth. She shoved his cock down her throat. She looked up into his eyes while she gave him a great blow job.

"Lori, you are a vixen! Baby, that feels so good. Play with my balls!"

Lori rubbed his balls, took his cock from her mouth, slapped it across her face, and shoved it back down her throat. Dr. Casper needed to cum and moaned while he blasted his cum down the little wife's throat.

Lori swallowed it down and wiped her mouth, and looked at Dr. Casper.

"Stand up and lay on the bed. Show me your Kitten."

Lori went to bed and opened her legs. Doctor Casper finished getting undressed and joined Lori on the bed. He was eager to taste her pussy and see if the hypnosis had worked.

Dr. Casper got comfortable with Lori and licked and kissed her thighs and sucked on her pussy lips. He found her clit and spent time rubbing it with his tongue. Lori moaned and sprayed her lady juices on the doctor's face. He licked her tangy juices while continuing to make her cum.

Dr. Casper was hard again and wanted to test the final word.

"Darling girl, it's time to show me, Fudge."

Lori assumed the position on her hands and knees, and Dr. Casper pulled her buttocks apart and licked at her butthole, making her wet there. He opened a drawer and took out some lube. He wiped his cock and her bottom with the slick jelly.

He pushed his cock up into Lori's bottom. He swatted at her bottom and drilled into her butt. Lori moaned and groaned from her ass drilling.

Lori was enjoying getting her ass fucked hard. Dr. Casper emptied his dick and filled her anus with his thick cream. He pulled out of her and started to get dressed. He was pleased with her progress and knew her husband would be thrilled. Lori was now a submissive wife and enjoyed sex.

Lori was on the bed and watched Dr. Casper get dressed. The room smelled like sweat and sex. Dr. Casper was a slightly creepy doctor, but he had to test the theory with his sexual patients.

"My darling, you will now get dressed and forget about what has transpired here. I will text your husband, and he will pick you up. You will become a sex fiend when you hear the words Lollipop, Kitten, and Fudge. Do you understand?"

"Yes, doctor. I will become a sex fiend when I hear the words Lollipop, Kitten, and Fudge."

"Get yourself dressed. When I count to three, you will feel refreshed and horny when you see your husband."

Lori got herself dressed, and the doctor counted to three. She felt like a new woman. She felt horny and excited to see her husband.

~~

Dr. Casper's secretary texted John, and he was waiting in the waiting room. Lori now remained in the waiting room while Dr. Casper and John had a conversation.

"The session was successful. I think you will enjoy your wife now. When you want your cock sucked, say the word Lollipop. When you want to eat her pussy say the word Kitten. When you want anal sex, use the word Fudge. Your wife did wonderfully. Enjoy yourselves. I know you will love how submissive your wife will be."

"Gee. Thanks, Dr. Casper. You're the best. I can't wait to try out the words."

Dr. Casper smiled at John. He hoped he'd bring her back for more words and more hypnosis. He had fun with her, and she would have no memory of their sexy romp.

John was anxious to get busy with his wife. He wondered if those simple words would help his wife to enjoy sex. He was horny and wanting to get started.

"Baby. How did it go?"

"I guess fine. I don't feel any different."

"I can't wait to see if the hypnosis worked. I found a hotel near here. I got us a room."

"Why can't we go home?"

"I want to see how sex-crazed my horny wife is."

Lori smiled, and she wondered too. John parked in the hotel lot, and he and Lori walked into the hotel. John was horny and wanting to fuck his wife.

They got into the room, and John grabbed his wife. He pulled down her dress and kissed her hard on her mouth. He pushed his hands into her panties and played with her pussy. Her pussy was wet, and her panties were damp.

"I want to see your Kitten. Lie down!"

Lori went onto the bed and opened her legs wide. John took off his clothes and kissed her thighs and her pussy lips. He worked slowly and enjoyed her pussy folds.

Lori's pussy tasted delicious, and he enjoyed her clit, which was stiff and swollen. He pushed his tongue up inside of his wife's cunt and drank her sweet honey.

Lori was moaning and released her sweet cream. John drank her honey down and wanted her to taste his hard baton-like cock.

"Baby, lick my Lollipop."

John went on his back, and Lori opened her mouth and accepted his cock. She bobbed up and down while enjoying his cock. She held and massaged his ball sack and stuffed his cock deeper down her throat.

John loved his wife's eagerness to the attention of his cock. He began moving his hips and fucking her mouth. He didn't want to blow his load because he wanted to fuck her bottom.

"Baby, I want some Fudge."

Lori stopped giving him head, went to her hands and knees, and presented her bottom to her husband. John pulled her buttocks apart and spat on her butthole. He continued spitting on her warm hole and slowly pushed himself into her tight butt.

Her butt felt amazing while he rammed his cock into her tight hole. She moaned and screamed in pleasure and pain while he fucked her. She was terrific in the sack, and he was glad he took her to Dr. Casper. John moaned while he filled her butthole with his cream. He pulled his cock out of her and held his wife on the bed.

"Baby, that was incredible. You are the best wife ever."

"I love you, John."

"I love you, Lori. Let's just hold each other and start again."

John was pleased with what Dr. Casper did for her. He wondered what else he could do. Maybe he would want his wife to enjoy bondage next or like to have threesomes. The possibilities were endless, and Dr. Casper was like a miracle worker. He would think of other ways to get his wife to be even more submissive.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers