Lorinda's Surprise

Story Info
Her husband was definitely surprised.
7.9k words
3.77
51.2k
31
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorinda's Surprise

The inspiration for this story was my wife's visit to her doctor on the date listed at the beginning. However we are discounting the pandemic since this is fiction. 'Lorinda' had been examined two-year ago by the husband of the female doctor that examined her this time. I hadn't been aware of the extent of the exam two years earlier until we had a conversation about health insurance and providers. She had said that 'Mark' had done a complete exam including looking for lumps in her breasts and skin cancer over the rest of her body. I was a bit more than incensed by this discovery and so she had made an appointment with the wife instead this time. But the inkling of a story was planted and sat germinating for quite a while. I hope this entertains you to some extent, have a good holiday.

Friday December 4th my wife Lorinda had a doctor appointment. She doesn't' like to go to the doctor for some reason. She hasn't been to see her doctor in 2 years as a matter of fact. She was going today because I had told her I'd stop taking my maintenance meds if she didn't make and keep an appointment. Our daughter Patty had chastised her when I mentioned that Rindy hadn't had a mammogram in two years nor a gynecological exam. Patty is a pediatric cancer survivor and she's very adamant with her medical care.

So Rindy showered and dressed after eating breakfast and left at 9:05 for her 9:30 appointment. I had a couple hours to myself because I knew that the doctor was already running late. He was always overbooked, he had been my doctor for a while too. Until his receptionist got on my nerves and I changed offices. I like my new doctor and also his receptionist although they are both always busy. He's a very popular doctor because he cares about his patients more than his patient turnover per hour.

I ate lunch at noon, wondering where Rindy was but wouldn't call hr phone. I was in the basement messing with a project for some Christmas lights when I heard Rindy come back at 1:45. She opened the basement door and said, "I'm back." I went up and asked, "Was the office so overbooked that you just got out?"

"No, when the exam was done Carol called the hospital and got me in for both the mammogram and the bone density scan so it's all done and I stopped and grabbed a quick chicken sandwich at Wendy's. I'm going to take a nap, I'm beat see you later." She just turned and walked down the hall to the master bedroom and I heard the door close. I went back to my project in the basement.

I went back upstairs to the kitchen at 5:41 and the lights were still off. I closed the blinds on the windows and walked down to the bedroom. The door was still closed so I slowly opened it. Rindy was lying in bed with the TV on and she said a quiet 'hi' and continued watching the TV. "Sweetie, it's going on for 6, are you hungry?"

"No Jim, I'm fine. Go ahead and make something for yourself Close the door please." I thought she sounded tired or something but I couldn't put a finger on it. I made a sandwich and had a good-sized bowl of salad while watching the local news at 6 then NBC Nightly News at 6:30. Jeopardy followed Wheel and I wondered why Rindy hadn't come out to watch with me as she usually did.

Before the first break in Jeopardy I went back and opened the bedroom door and asked if she was going to come watch. "No, I've got it on DVR and I'm watching Fallon so how about you stop bothering me tonight?" She sounded more than a little annoyed, "Okay honey, I'll see you in the morning then, love you."

"Yeah me too good night Jim." I thought that was an ominous end to the evening.

Saturday morning I didn't open the master bedroom door but went about my morning without Rindy's company. She appeared around 10 and said, "Good morning, how are you?"

"I'm good Rindy are you feeling better this morning?"

"I'm feeling fine, what kind of question is that?" I thought 'you may be feeling fine but you aren't in a very good mood' which was atypical for her.

"You were a little...terse with me last night. You sound a bit annoyed now too.""

"Yes I guess I was and I did sound annoyed now, sorry. I had a lot on my mind."

"Is there a medical problem that Dr. Johnson found?"

"No, I'm fine. I was just in an introspective frame of mind, I'm sorry I snapped at you. Maybe I can make it up to you tomorrow?"

"That would be really nice. I love you Lorinda Maxwell."

"Yes, I love you too James Maxwell. I'm meeting Barb and Ro at their house at 12 so I need to get ready and leave."

Saturday was routine in that I worked on the lawn decorations which would go out on Monday if it isn't raining. I had already done the front door and porch so only the yard was left to do outside. I ate lunch and Rindy was home around 6 saying she ate a large late lunch with a pastry snack and tea before coming home. She was stuffed and didn't want dinner. I made a ham and cheese sandwich with French's yellow mustard then nuked it for 25 seconds. Along with some store bought egg potato salad I had dinner during the news.

Rindy was in the bedroom watching whatever on the DVR. I went to bed at 10:30. Well I went into the room and sat at the desktop until almost 1AM. Literotica had some stories and I checked email and Facebook for a while.

I woke at 6:18 Sunday morning. I turned the desktop computer on and waited for the boot up to finish. I ran the Norton LiveUpdates and then the Quick Scan. This was an almost daily routine as I sleep in the room with the computer. In the master bedroom across the hall sleeps my wife, Lorinda (Rindy for short) and the odds of her still being asleep are 50/50. She may be watching something on the DVR or reading a book, but likely watching the TV. It is most likely a move from Hallmark Channel or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries or less likely the Lifetime Channel.

Once the Quick Scan started I hit the main bathroom to drain my bladder then I headed to the kitchen for the Keurig. I turned it on and then turned the living room TV on to wait for the local news to come on for the top stories and the weather for the day. I made a cup of Big Easy Bold and added some milk.

When Rindy came out she said, "Good morning honey, how are you?"

"I'm good sweetie. Were you watching something on the DVR?"

"Yes, a Christmas movie from the Hallmark Channel. What are we having for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want. I can make eggs and potatoes O'Brien if you'd like."

"I'd like that a lot. Thank you honey."

"Let's get started then." I made the eggs the way she likes them, over easy and then I made my 3-egg omelet with shredded cheddar cheese. We didn't talk as she was on her phone on Facebook. When I was done eating I cleared the table and did the weekly call to my mother. We talked for about 40 minutes.

After that I went and changed into a pair of work jeans and a sweat shirt. I was trying to figure out what to do for the day. I was on the desktop for quite a while and Rindy came into the room and said, "Honey, it's been a while since we've played hasn't it? And I told you I'd make it up to you, my snapping at you Friday, remember?"

"Yeah, September sometime I think."

"Well, how about you take a pill, a full pill instead of a half so we can keep you hard for a while this afternoon and we'll play. Would you like that?" She was rubbing my shoulders and whispering into my left ear. She leaned over and kissed my neck and said, "Around noon for the pill and we'll give it an hour to kick in okay?"

"Okay, thank you honey I appreciate this." I didn't give it much thought at the time, usually she doesn't want to 'play' anytime after the first thing in the morning. But the call to my mother is a regular thing, so much so that if I don't call by 8:45 she is calling me to see if I'm okay.

"It'll be fun...I'm pretty horny."

I took the 100mg Sildenafil at 12:15 and went to the living room and told Rindy I took the pill. "Great honey...why don't you change back into your Pj's so we can cuddle here for a while?" I went to the master bedroom and changed back into flannel lounge pants and a long-sleeved T-shirt. Back into the living room and I went to lie with Rindy on the couch. "Jim, before you get over here would you up the house to 72 please?" That was a bit of a surprise since we kept it at 66 for a balance between comfort and finances. She was under the twin-sized electric blanket and when she pulled it back I was surprised to find her in just panties!

I stretched out next to her and she let out a sigh, "Ahhh now this is what I like, you next to me, I love you Jim. You do know that don't you?"

"Yes, sweetie I know that and I love you too." She giggled and gave my stiff cock a couple rubs, "The pill works fast doesn't it?"

"That isn't the pill working yet, that's what you do to me even now. You know it used to be different but now....the pill just helps keep me hard longer since we aren't that young any more." I'm 69 and Rindy is 67 and things have slowed down. She's in decent shape for her age and I've actually lost some weight and toned my muscles again with GerriFit classes at the Y.

"You mean you don't need the pill to get hard?"

"No I don't need the pill to get excited....I just need the pill to keep the blood flowing to my cock."

"Oh, okay I thought you couldn't get hard at all."

"The pill hasn't hit my blood stream yet or it is just starting. I usually feel a flush and then a headache starts but it is worth it to hold you and make love to you." She looked at me and said, "Your cheeks are starting to get a little pink."

"Yeah I can feel the heat of the flush, it's starting to work now. Another half-hour and I'll be rock hard as long as you keep me stimulated."

"That's perfect. I want to try something new today...a surprise for you. Would you get a towel and put it on the chair in the bedroom before we start playing today?"

"Okay, but we do have the towel...."

"I know but I want a different towel on the chair....you'll see why in a bit, okay honey?"

"If that's what you want then its fine with me."

"Thanks, I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetie." I was wondering what Rindy had in mind since it wasn't like her to deviate much in our sexual activities. I had suggested some role-playing like school girl and her response was direct and to the point 'we did that when I was a college freshman and still 17 so we don't need to re-visit that era.' I was a bit disappointed but I knew that ruled out the call girl idea I had in mind.

She was still rubbing my cock and I slid my hand to her left barest and discovered a hard nipple. I tweaked it and she moaned to my surprise. "Rindy, you're a bit excited already?"

"Yes I guess I am...you being hard and next to me has me turned on." She kissed me with tongue and a couple, well maybe more than a couple hard strokes to my cock, "Go get the towel and we'll start playtime."

I slid out from under the blanket feeling the pre-cum drip into my lounge pants. It was an odd sensation, cool and...clingy, sticking the material to my crotch. I got a towel out of the linen closet and went into the bedroom laying it across the seat. I thought I heard Rindy texting on her phone, probably something to do with the public library group or the Women's Rotary Club she volunteered with. She was getting texts from one or another of the women multiple times a week. I was thinking about checking my Facebook on the desktop when she came through the door, "Take off your pants and sit on the chair honey."

I smiled and dropped my lounge pants to my ankles then kicked them into the laundry basket next to the chair. It was in lieu of a hamper and it was emptied frequently. I sat down watching her 36D breasts sway as she walked toward me, "You love watching my breasts don't you? You love to look at them, touch them, kiss them and suck my nipples. You love to hear me moan as you play with me, am I right?"

"You know I do. I love to hear you sing your song when we are playing and your moans make me so hot."

"Well, I hope you want to hear me 'sing my song' today."

"Yes, I do." She came over to me and knelt down pushing my knees wide. She bent her head and licked the tip of my cock as pre-cum seeped out. I put my hands on her shoulders and she stopped and said, "Take your hands off me." This puzzled me as she had never said that before. I removed my hands and she went back to licking and nipping my foreskin. I reached for her right breast, nothing I hadn't done before and she stopped me again.

"You're distracting me....since you can't keep your hands off me I'm going to help you do as I want." She stood up and opened my closet doors. She pulled two ties off the hanger which held about 15 ties and said, "Okay put your wrists next to the chair back on each side."

"Is this the surprise you were talking about Rindy?"

"Mmm, it's the beginning of it. Put your wrists over here." She pointed and I did as she wanted. She tied each wrist, not too tightly, but I knew I couldn't get loose because I tried my right wrist as she tied the left. She had used the whole length of the tie and I knew I was there for as long as she wanted me there. She knelt back between my thighs and licked and then engulfed my shaft almost to the base!

I asked, "Honey what is going on? You've never wanted to tie me up or tried to deep-throat me before." She pulled off me and said, "Shhh, you're distracting me."

"Rindy, what are you..." She stood up, took the short step to my closet again and grabbed another tie then looked at me and said, "Open your mouth honey, I'm going to keep you quiet."

"You're going to gag me?"

"Yes, just think of it as part of the surprise. I think you're going to get really excited with my whole surprise plan." After she had gagged me she grabbed two more ties and tied my ankles to the chair as well. She smiled and knelt down and sucked my cock a couple more times. Then she stood up and walked out of the room without a glance back at me! I didn't bother trying to get a response from her.

I heard her texting again and a response binged a minute later. Rindy came back into the room smiling and knelt down between my thighs and sucked me a couple more times. She said, "You are right about keeping you hard with just a bit of stimulation, you were still hard, this is great!" She nibbled on the foreskin a moment then the doorbell rang! She stood and said, "Okay, the real party is going to start in a minute....I'll be back."

I heard the front door open to my amazement since she was only wearing panties! Who was at the door with her answering basically naked! The door closed, I could hear the difference in sound. A minute later Rindy walked in followed by a guy, maybe in his mid-50s. She said, "Honey, I'd like you to meet Roger Johnson. I met him at the library and we really hit if off but that isn't how this happened." Another guy walked in and I recognized Mark! He had been my doctor and he was still Rindy's.

He smiled, "Hi Jim. You know Rindy was in for her gynecological on Friday and I did the physical exam for melanoma before we went for the actual vaginal exam. By the time I got to her legs to check for tumors I couldn't miss her very wet labia after I had done the full chest exam. Her nipples had been hard but when I saw the vaginal wetness I knew what she wanted."

Rindy smiled, "Yes, Mark really got me aroused with his external exam. I was so horny I wanted him to fuck me after the vaginal exam but he refused. I suggested he come over today. I asked if Roger is his brother and I told him to bring Roger along!" The guys were undressing as they talked to me. The doorbell rang again and Rindy said, "I am not expecting anyone..."

Mark said, "Well...you know my brother, Gregory lives here in the neighborhood so I mentioned we'd be visiting. I hope you don't mind Rindy."

Rindy smiled, "No, that's a great idea, all three of the brothers Johnson, I'm a lucky woman aren't I honey?" She was looking at me before turning and leaving the room. Mark said, "Jim, this is going to be a great arrangement. I hope you don't mind if we help keep her happy. We'll come over to visit together and individually when the chances arise."

Roger smiled, "Yes, she and I will have a private meeting in my office on occasion, as well!"

Rindy walked back into the bedroom with another guy following her. He looked a bit older than Roger and Mark and Rindy said, "Jim this is Gregory and I'm happy to say this is the surprise I was talking about. The Johnson brothers are going to put a smile on my face and loads of cum into me. Roger what were you saying as I was about to come in?"

"Oh I was just telling Jim that we'd probably be having private meetings in my office once in a while if that's okay with you."

Rindy had her gaze on Roger's crotch, "Of course it is and we'll have to talk about some projects for the library volunteers after the library is closed to the public, maybe in the stacks now and then. That could be really erotic, me playing the sexy librarian. I'll have to get some sexy lingerie for those 'meetings'."

Mark chuckled, "See Roger I told you she was a hot and horny woman. Jim hasn't been doing the job for her but we can help out with that. And Greg being so close....he can be neighborly and stop over a bit later in the evenings can't you?" Greg was appreciating Rindy's breasts and stiff nipples as he pulled his pants off.

"I certainly will be glad to stop over to see how things are going here." I looked at Rindy and she was looking at the three of them and nodding her head. Greg and Mark looked to have average or just slightly above-average cocks but Roger was a different story. He had girth and he looked to be well over an inch longer than either of his brothers.

Rindy walked toward me smiling then leaned down and kissed my cheek and whispered, "This is my early Christmas gift to myself for all the crap I've had to put up with from you. The three of them are going to be loads of fun from now on but the best part is the fact that you have to sit here to watch and listen today. Then it will happen as often as I want them." She straightened up took a step back and turned toward the guys. She leaned over and pulled her panties down as the guys watched. She turned to me and I saw that she had shaved her pussy! I had asked her a few times and she had said 'no' very emphatically. However, she must have shaved herself bare Friday morning before her gynecological exam since she hadn't showered since then. She had shaved bare for Mark but she'd never done it for me. That really hurt.

Turning to the brothers Johnson she said, "Let's get this party started" as she walked to the bed.

I heard a throat clear, "As the oldest I want to get my cock into you first Rindy" Greg said.

Mark chuckled, "Is this okay with you Rindy?"

"Yes, looking at Roger's beauty I think seniority should work well." She lay across the bed near the foot and Greg stepped up and got between her legs. Mark was at her head which was slightly over the edge and Rindy took his cock in her hand and pulled it to her mouth. Roger was on the bed playing with her tits and sucking/licking her nipples. I heard a lot of 'liquid' sounds and muffled moans from Rindy!

Greg was picking up the pace and I watched Mark start to face-fuck Rindy. Her arm was moving faster on Mark's shaft at the same time. Greg started to grunt and pound harder as Mark seemed to shove his hips forward and he was grunting as well! Rindy moved her hand and Mark pushed further into Rindy's mouth. Gregory was still and grunting and Mark was still as well. He pulled back a few inches, opened his eyes and mumbled, "I didn't want her to pass out since I was down her throat a bit" to no one in particular!

Gregory pulled out of Rindy and I could see cum starting to ooze out of her pussy. His cock was glistening with liquid, his and hers I guessed. Mark pulled out of Rindy's mouth and smiled, "Rindy, you are amazing...that was so good."