Lorinda's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rindy asked, "Head home?"

Wendy smiled and looked at me. "You didn't tell them about me did you?"

"I was getting around to it in my own way."

"Yeah sure you were. Jim and I share an apartment, he sleeps on the couch." Rindy looked at Patty and I saw the look of sadness in Rindy's eyes. We said good bye to everyone and I gave hugs to everyone but Rindy. When we got in Wendy's car she asked, "So how'd I do? You think they bought the 'sleeping on the couch' line?"

"Of course not. Patty had used that with her boyfriend Trace after her divorce from her husband. It took her almost a year to admit they were involved. You did a great job, thank you." When we got to the complex I said, "I will see you for dinner tomorrow night, where do I take you for your help tonight?"

"We'll figure it out tomorrow, see how I'm feeling, good night Jim."

"Good night Wendy." The next party Wendy had already agreed that she and I will go together so that Rindy will definitely understand I don't need or want her any longer. I don't know that Wendy and I will ever be more than 'just friends' but we have been spending a lot of time together when she isn't at work. Who knows if I could keep her happy since I couldn't keep Rindy happy I'm a little shy of making a commitment again.